Mark Made Me a Bottom Ch. 04

Story Info
I learn that Mark is boss...the hard way.
1.3k words
4.33
35k
37

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KHndz595
KHndz595
274 Followers

By Keith Hernandez

Chapter 5

Mark gave me a magazine article about how to take care of my rectum and how to keep my ass ready for anal sex. I was mortified.

"What?" I asked meekly, "You want me to do this...when? All the time? Or..."

He interrupted me with a wave. "All the time, girl. Always have your ass ready for your Daddy. Understand?" I sighed but nodded. He called himself "Daddy." What is that about?

The stuff in the article was about taking care of your backdoor and enemas and holy cow it was ridiculous. What was I doing? What had I gotten myself into? 


I wanted to leave, to run, to quit. But there was a part of me that was a submissive girl to my alpha male. There was a part of me that was getting something from being dominated and servicing Mark. There was a part of me that wanted to call him Daddy.

And so I did what he said.

I followed the instructions and I kept my anal passage ready for his pleasure when he so desired. Which was fairly regularly as it turned out. Thank goodness he still mainly was satisfied by being sucked off because his big cock left me sore and humiliated whenever he fucked me in the ass.

He would get me alone and I would suck him to full hardness and then he would lean back, fish out lube and slather it on his cock before working it into my butt an inch or two and a time, until his meat was buried balls deep into me. 


"Oh Godddd..." I would moan as he worked me over, his strong legs pinning mine as he held me by my neck or hips or whatever he wanted to grab in order to give me a good strong fucking up my ass.

He used my anal passage as his personal fuck toy and as he fucked me I felt my anus rubbed and rubbed until...until I began to have an orgasm. No joke. From deep in my bowels I felt a rising tickle that couldn't be stopped. Until it caused my penis to swell and then explode. I choked and gasped and my mouth hung open and my eyes rolled back and my small penis spurted watery semen.

My clenching and spasming butthole signaled Mark and he chuckled "Come for Daddy, come for me. Come like a little bitch...come!"

And I did...It was hard to believe but I squirted and came from his assfucking. He pulled out and smacked my ass hard, leaving a red welt. He lifted me up and looked at the wet spot. I was kind of ashamed.

He just smiled and pushed me aside, grabbing my legs and sliding into me with authority as I lay on my back. It was his ass. I was his cum dumpster.

He held my legs against his chest and rocked back and forth, his big curved banana ramming in to the hilt until he said, "You want to see how a real man cums? Huh? You want to see a real man shoot a load? Huh? SAY IT!"

I gave in totally...

"Yes Daddy! Cum!"

"Who's ass is this?"

"Yours Daddy...it's your ass!"

And with that he pulled out with a pop and stood on his toes, his head thrown back and his fist pumping his cock..I looked right at it and got his first jet of thick cum right across my face and neck.

Another shot followed, then another, all of them landing on my face and as I turned away to one side and then the other, both my cheeks were covered by one of his sticky ropes. He was putting me to shame...My cock squirted a thin, watery spurt of semen that finished by dribbling and drooling out of me, almost pushed out by the pounding of his cock up my ass.

Mark, on the other hand, fired thick ropes of hot jizz. No wonder it was so much to swallow and no wonder it ran endlessly out of my ass. The man absolutely hosed me with spunk.

After a fourth and fifth blast hit my chest and shoulders he squeezed out a couple more big globs on my stomach and then relaxed, flopping down next to me.

"Jesus that was a lot of nut..." he said.

Chapter 6

A couple days later I went over to Mark's place. I was in his room and he tossed a pillow on the floor for me. I knew that is where I would kneel and to the pillow I went. He unzipped and unsnapped his jeans and pulled out his cock. It was long and thick. I wondered how big...I looked up at him and asked him if I could measure it.

"It's eight-point-five...you think I don't know?"

"It's so big. It's thick."

"Suck it," he commanded.


I licked my lips then opened wide, slicking up the cock as best I could while I held onto it with both hands, one down on the balls, the other on that hard shaft. I tried to go all the way down but came nowhere near deep-throating it.

I maybe got halfway down before I sputtered and choked, withdrawing to the big purple tip. I worked his cock the best I could and I got a big load of cum as a reward, gulping down the warm semen.

When we were done I asked an innocent question as he stood over me, tucking in his softening cock.

"Have you always done this?"

"What?"

"You know, like, how long have you been gay? I was just..."

Before I could finish my sentence he slapped me really hard across my face, stunning me.

"Don't you ever say that to me again! Fuck! I'm not gay...I'm not the one on my knees sucking cock am I? Huh? Am I?"

"No..." I said, holding my cheek as tears welled up and started running down by cheek.

"Am I the one bending over taking it up the ass until I shoot my pathetic little load? What the fuck man? What are you thinking? You're the bitch. You're MY bitch. Don't you know anything?"

Apparently I did not. 


"Get up and bend over the chair, I'm going to teach you a lesson. Bend over!"

I scrambled into position and he ripped my shorts down, taking his belt and folding it over into a loop. I started to quietly cry a little before it even started.

He then proceeded to spank me and whip me with his belt until my ass was red and on fire.

Whap!... Whap!

"Who's your daddy?"

"You are! Oh! Oh! You are!" I cried as he beat me.

"Who is my cocksucker?"

"I am!" I cried as the belt came down... "I'm your cock--oh! Cocksuckerrr...ow!"

He stopped and said, "I am the man here. You are the fag. You are gay. I use your mouth and ass like it was a pussy, you understand? I will fuck whoever I want. You understand? You will service this cock, you get it?"

Whap!

"Say it!"

Whap!

"Yes Daddy! I will suck your cock for you...I will give up my ass for you. Please..."


"That's good...you have to know your role. You are the bottom and I am the top. You are the sub and I am the dom. Do you know what that means?"

Honestly I did not although I sure learned my lesson that night. 


He threw the belt down and spanked me a few more times with his bare hand and then he caressed my stinging ass. Tears dripped down and I just wanted it to be over.

"Get your stuff and get out of here and remember your place, okay? Don't be dumb and don't say shit like that again, you hear me?"

I nodded and he put his arms around me. It was too much...I cried hard. He comforted me but he still sent me on my way with a sharp smack on my plump ass cheeks. He was the boss.

To be continued...

----------------

Copyright Keith Hernandez

KHndz595
KHndz595
274 Followers