Mark’s Ex at Lake George

Story Info
RJ needs his mother’s help.
11.5k words
4.58
6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica

During the time between the confrontation with Richard and RJ's graduation. Sarah realized she was manipulated by Richard. He gradually subjugated her: when they were first married, she worked as an accountant, the work she loved. He talked her into doing the accounting for Greene Reality and then becoming a realtor. After Sarah became pregnant, Rick became more dominate, was jealous of his son, less concerned about her happiness, more concerned about himself she paid more attention to their child than him. She accepted this because of her child.

The most turbulent time in their marriage came after Richard purchased the blighted neighborhood in Albany, the more money he lost, the more he took his frustration out on his family. Richard started drinking more. Meanwhile Sarah took more of the responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the business along with caregiver for her son. Only after she re-connected with Mark Sarah realized what a rut she was in and was thankful to Mark to come to her aid.

The Prom was over, RJ Graduated from High School with honors, but he was looking for a job for the summer. He will be going to NYU in Albany this fall in the Graphic Arts program. Sarah's divorce is in the works. The blighted property in Albany is in the final stages of purchase. Ted Farmer and Sarah came to an agreement to transfer the accounting business to her. She will be able to do most of the work for her clients remotely.

Sarah and RJ Arrived at the Lakefront condo the middle of May. They were escorted to LG (Lake George) by the Security detail Mark had for Sarah and her son, with Jack as their primary contact. Mark was on a three-week business trip which started the day before Sarah arrived.

I have mentioned Sandra Less a few times, so I want to give you a synopsis of her duties for Scott Consultants. She is the administrative assistant to Mark. His girl Friday, but they have not been intimately involved because she is married, and you know how Mark reacts to married women. I will go one step further. Sandra is married to Arthur Less. You guessed it! His card reads 'The Art of Special Services'.

In case you're interested. Art Less was a Marine. He spent many years in Marine Recon. They are more badass, than the Seals and their operations are less publicized by design. As you can see Mark surrounds himself with people who can help him when needed. He also pays on time and well for their services. Art has been shadowing Richard Greene per Mark's orders and not to secretively either. Which has made Richard eager to settle all issues Mark has asked of him.

The property Mark owns, on the lake are actually three condos, with three units in each building. Each is a three-bedroom unit. This season he only rented one building. He figures he needs two building for his, Sarah's, and RJ's guests. The three new buildings are on one property in Bolton Landing Close to the Sagamore Hotel. There is a large stately single-family structure near the road, the first floor is configured into two office units with a reception area, it has three bedrooms with an in-suite bath in each, on the second floor. A Living/dining room with a large kitchen occupies the area behind the first-floor offices. Mark has all the water toys one would find on a property as this.

The day after Sarah and RJ arrived Sandra came to visit them. "RJ, Mark wants you to take a power squadron course before you get the keys to any of the watercraft. That will be needed if want to work in LG during the summer. Sarah, Mark has two offices in the single family building you can use one of them for your accounting business if you like."

"Why thank you Sandra it is very kind of Mark to offer. By the way what will it cost a month to stay here?"

"You have to talk to Mark about that." Sandra said with a wink.

"Sandra, I am going to have a job here this summer?" RJ asked excited.

"Yes, Mark, has something for you. He will explain when he gets back here in a few weeks until then relax and enjoy." Sandra stated as she handed Sarah her monthly check. She left the condo to go back home to Poughkeepsie where Mark's home office is.

"Mom, can I have some of my friends come here to stay for the summer?"

"I don't know I will have to ask Mark."

Jack and his family have one of the condo's. Jack stays here all week as Sarah's security, but his wife goes back to Kingston to work during the week. Sarah enjoys cooking for the group. Everyone helps with the cleanup. So far, the summer has been fun for everyone.

RJ will be entering college in the fall. He is an aspiring Artist, so he needs to put together a portfolio of his artistic works before he starts classes in the fall to secure a place in one of the more popular art classes. He has the ten sketches each of birds, vehicles, landscapes he is working on the ten portraits. RJ has been trying to find a lady for the ten figures studies with little success so far. He will need the portfolio complete by September first.

Sarah and RJ had a great time together the weeks they have been in LG. Jack brought them out on the boat. RJ went to the safety classes and received his certificate. Jack under orders from Mark instructed RJ how to operate all the watercrafts safely.

Throughout his absence Mark communicated with Sarah daily. It was a jubilant reunion for Sarah and Mark after his three-week hiatus. He was pleasantly surprised to meet RJ and they bonded almost immediately.

Sarah was glad of that! This was her main concern with her relationship with Mark. How her son and Mark would interact.

Mark, and Sarah along with RJ, discussed the arrangements at LG (Lake George).

"I can pay you for the condo Mark. How much do you want per month?"

"I need an accountant, as the current one is moving out of the area with her husband. If you consent to do my books that should be sufficient payment for each month's rent."

"Okay, I like that Idea. Thank you, Mark." Sarah asked before RJ Could." Do you have a job for RJ for the summer also?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact I know of one, but actually the property manager is looking for eight young men for the summer. RJ you can work for him if you want, if you know any of your friends who are looking for work, they can stay here and work until college starts. I think he is paying twenty dollars an hour. Room and board included for the summer. We also need pilots for the watercraft, that could be part of your duties also."

"I will call my friends and see how many want to work here for the summer." RJ Stated excitedly.

"There is only one rule I have. Anyone old enough to drink will not do so and drive any vehicle including any of our equipment. If I find there are wild parties everyone will be fired. I will tell Jack to keep an eye on all of you. If that is acceptable to you, we will have a great time here this summer." Mark said with a smile.

Sarah admired how Mark explained to her son what was expected from everyone who will work in LG for the summer.

Within a week there were RJ and eight of his friends being trained to work in LG for the summer. Sarah was proud of her son. For his part RJ knew there was something going on between his mother and Mark the way they look at each other. When the young men were not working, they had a constant flow of young ladies coming to their condo.

It was a platonic relationship with Sarah for the first month she was in LG. Mark wanted to let her decide what she wanted to do. He always loved Sarah and wanted to make sure this time it will work for them. He has grown up; he knew he fucked up royally and doesn't want that to happen again.

Meanwhile, Mark made some calls to pull in favors so Sarah's divorce could be finalized quickly. By the end of June, she received a non-contested divorce from Richard. He was glad that was over, so hopefully he wouldn't run into Art anymore in Lake Placid.

With the divorce decree the relationship between Sarah and Mark blossomed from Platonic to romantic. It was time to tell RJ, about Mark.

It was the day after Sarah received her divorce decree that Mark, RJ, and Sarah sat down to discuss the future.

"RJ, you know I was married before don't you."

"Yes mom, I know but you or dad never said anything about the guy you were married to. The only thing I know about him that he cheated on you.

"RJ that is exactly right. I did cheat on your mother and regretted that for the last twenty-two years."

"Mark, you were mom's first husband? What were you nuts to cheat on my mom!" RJ stated angrily.

"Yes, I was nuts I didn't know what a truly awesome lady she was until I lost her."

"Mark, you were not around, never contacting my mother for twenty years and then you come back into the picture and destroy the marriage of my parents." RJ screamed at Mark as he got up from the chair.

Jack heard the screaming in the condo next to him and entered to find out what problem exists between the group. He looked to Mark for direction.

"We are okay Jack if you like you can sit in on this conversation because you were in Lake Placid keeping an eye on RJ, Sarah, and Richard. It is agreeable to me. Anyone have a problem with Jack listening in?"

RJ and Sarah approved!

Sarah spoke up and explained to her son. "I contacted Mark, because all the banks refused to loan any more money and Mark gave me the one-hundred-thousand Greene Reality needed to stop the foreclosure. Mark only wanted to help me without any other expectation."

"Oh, I thought he contacted you, mom."

"I realized that your father was taking advantage of me, after I went to ask for help from Mark. I was scared that he would do something to us for a while before I contacted Mark. I tried to keep it together for you." Sarah explained with tears in her eyes.

RJ walked over and put his arm around his mother. "We are okay now mom."

Jack now spoke up. "RJ, if Mark didn't care about your mother. He wouldn't have given her the large sum of money and he wouldn't have had me watching you the night of the confrontation."

RJ now understood, Mark helped them and didn't expect anything in return at the time.

"Now the question is, where do we go from here? It is up to you Sarah where we will go from here. RJ, will you approve if your mother and I become more than friends? That is if she is agreeable as I want that!" Mark stated with emotion.

There was an awkward silence in the room for a few minutes.

RJ looked at Mark. "You're going to keep your pecker in your pants around other women right Mark!"

"RJ, that isn't very nice!" Sarah scolded her son.

"That's alright Sarah I deserved that. Yes, I will RJ. Your mother will keep me plenty busy. I hope she will take a second chance on me." Mark said with emotion.

Sarah went over to Mark, putting her arm around him. "RJ, I have been trying to get Mr. Scott into bed to no avail from the second meeting with him when he found someone to buy the property in Albany. He wouldn't even think of it until I was divorced."

"Mom you're as bad as he was!" RJ said in mock disgust. "I noticed a change for the better in you since you divorced my father. I think it was for the best as he did take advantage of you, but I didn't know how to tell you." RJ admitted.

"Mark is it okay if I move to a bedroom above the offices? Of course, we will have separate bedrooms. That way RJ can have more room for his friends in the condo units." Sarah stated as she tried to keep a straight face.

Throughout this time Jack sat taking in all the conversation with a smile on his face. It was the happiest he has seen Mark.

"I think we can work something out Sarah. Jack, I expect you to keep watch on the group of graduates." Mark directed.

"And who is going to watch you and my mom?" RJ giggled.

"I will watch after you Mother RJ." Mark stated with no comment from RJ just a laugh

"Mom, I will help you move your things to the house." RJ said and everyone went to the condo to pack his mother's stuff and bring it to the office building.

It took them about an hour to bring everything to Sarah's new abode and the group left Mark and Sarah. With the parting remark "Don't do anything we wouldn't do!"

Mark's ensuite bathroom had an oversized shower. Sarah removed her clothes and went to Mark. She stripped off his top while he stood looking at the lovely naked beauty in front of him. At long last he was back with the woman he longed for all these years.

Sarah went to her knees to remove his lower garments. Mark's pecker was at attention witness to the erotic sight of Sarah on her knees in front of him. She could not stop herself; she tenderly took his man meat in her hand and licked the head of Mark's pecker. Sarah energetically started to work his member in and out of her mouth as she stroked his balls.

"Stop that Sarah or you're going to get a mouth full of cum!" Mark groaned as he remembered Sarah was opposed to this when they were married.

Sarah smiled around his cock and nodded in the affirmative. She wanted his offering in her mouth. Thankfully he was up against the couch, as his knees were weakened by the pleasurable sensation in his midsection.

"I am going to cum!" Mark moaned as he pumped rope after rope of cum into Sarah's receptive mouth. She deepthroated him as she felt the first of his orgasm enter her mouth.

Sarah stood up and French kissed Mark. He could taste the remnants of his cum in her mouth. "The wasn't too bad!" He thought as he continued to make out with the woman of his dreams.

Grabbing Mark's pecker, she led him into the Master bath. "We need to save water and help each other wash, so we can continue with round two. Something I longed for since that second time we met up." Sarah told Mark as they entered the oversized shower.

Mark soaped up Sarah, he paid close attention to her breasts and an inordinate amount of time to soap up her box. She in turn washed his pecker thoroughly to the point of arousal. Sarah kissed his little head after she rinsed him. They dried off each other, whereas Sarah went to the large bed laid on her back with her legs spread. "Do you see anything interesting?" She asked as she used her fingers to open her box to show pink.

He didn't say a word he just dove headfirst to heaven's gate and started lapping her moist pussy. Sarah did not last long she came within a minute.

Mark let her rest as he played with her pussy lips, he admired their beauty.

When she came back to earth after her cum, Sarah pulled Mark on top of her, and he positioned himself between her spread legs. She guided him into her pleasure pit. Mark has been yearning for this day to come since they reconnected.

As Mark sunk his pecker into her wet pussy he moaned. "Ohhhhh I have been waiting over twenty years for this day to come" It was five minutes later that he blew his load in Sarah's box after he made sure she came first.

This is the way the days went for Sarah and Mark. They were like teenagers again, one sex fest after another, with a little work intermingled.

Meanwhile RJ and his friends had many ladies at the condo, there was a lot of fucking but very little booze or drugs. Mark and Sarah were kept informed by Jack on the shenanigans of the young crowd, but Mark and Sarah were too busy themselves with work and lovemaking to say anything to them.

Sarah spent most of the time in the office and in the living area nude. She would wear swimsuits similar to the young ladies on the grounds. In a word she wore little or nothing all summer up to this point. RJ and his friends noticed Sarah was somehow different not the mother to RJ they remembered and they considered her an MILF presently.

The young men worked at least eight hours a day six to seven days a week with the property manager or they worked on the boats. They towed water-skiers and fueled all the watercraft for the guests and showed them how to operate the watercraft.

It was the first week of August when RJ had an epiphany. He realized he had only one more month before he had to hand in his portfolio to secure a place in the art class. He went to Mark in a panic. "Mark, I need to do ten figure studies in the next month to turn in to the professor of the art department to get placed in the program as there is a waiting list. I need a model ASAP."

"You mean to tell me with all the ladies going through your condo you can't find anyone of them to model?"

"I have asked all of them and they refused. They said they didn't want it to come back on them in the future as had happened to many women they have seen on TV. What should I do?"

Mark thought for a few minutes and said. "Ask your mother."

"What! And What will she do?" RJ asked in disbelief.

"Go ask your mother." Mark enunciated.

RJ had to meet people at the dock as they rented one of the party boats for the day and he was the driver, so he couldn't talk to his mother until dinner.

Mark went to Sarah and gave her a heads up. "Sarah, RJ needs a figure model for drawing he needs to do and can't find anyone. I want you to model for him."

"He is my son! I can't let him see me nude." Sarah said in horror.

"Sarah, you have been walking around in the office and in the apartment nude with a wrap close by for two months now. It may be a good thing, as you don't have to be so careful about your modesty." Mark explained.

"You are telling me I have to do this for my son?"

"Yes, if that's what it takes to have you model for him."

"Okay, if he talks to me about it. I will let him know I am willing to model for him." Sarah said with a shiver.

It was the weekend, so Jack and his wife went out to eat. Sarah who enjoys cooking made a meal for the group of young people. There were about twenty she cooked dinner for and then everyone helped with the cleanup. Sarah feels like a den mother and loves it. She spent a lot of time working and didn't spend much time with RJ. Now happily she has a whole group of young men and women around to mother.

The group started to file out, they were going to a Saturday night concert at Shepard's Park in LG. "I will be right there I need to talk to my mother, before we go." RJ said.

Sarah shivered "Here it comes." She thought.

"Mom I ah was talking with Mark--Ah,ah about needing a model for my portfolio, and he told me to talk to you." RJ said looking down at his feet embarrassed.

Feigning ignorance Sarah asked. "You need a model for what dresses, shorts and tops, or swimsuit?"

"No mom I need someone for figure studies I need ten sketches, classic to erotic." RJ explained with embarrassment.

"Oh, so you need a nude model."

"Yes, mom I need a nude model." He stated exasperated.

"Okay when do you want to start?"

"Well mom I know you....What did you say?

"I said when do you want to start." She enunciated.

"You're not just pulling my chain you will actually model nude for me?"

"Yes, I will, see if I am the model, you are looking for to do figures studies for you." Sarah said as she removed her cover-up, and stood in front of her son nude. "Mark likes me in my birthday suit. I have been covertly nude in this building since I moved in, but I had to sneak around and make sure no one saw me. Now I can come out of the closet so to speak and not worry about you seeing me." Sarah responded to RJ with confidence.

For his part RJ could not have been more surprised if he woke up in the morning with his lower lip sewn to the carpet in his room. His eyes were as big as half dollars and his jaw almost hit the floor when his mother took off her cover-up. All this time he thought she had on a bathing suit under the garment. SHE WAS NUDE, HE REALIZED HIS MOTHER HAS A BEAUTIFUL BODY!

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers