Mark’s Ex at Lake George

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah had a two-piece bathing suit on with a cover-up over her shoulders. "Mom, you should probably remove the suit as it will leave ugly lines on your body that will show when we sketch you." He whispered to his mother.

Sarah turned her back to the group, divested herself of the two-piece suit, and loosely tied the sash of the cover-up around her waist. In the right light the garment was transparent.

"You have a lot of guts to model for the guys Mrs. G." One of the young ladies stated with admiration.

"Aren't you nervous to be naked in front of the group?" Another young lady enquired.

"Yes, I am very nervous, I feel they asked me on a rebound. How many of you were asked to model for the group?" Sarah questioned the young ladies present.

"We were all asked." One of the young ladies offered.

"See I was their last possibility to find a figure model."

The group in one voice stated. "You have a great figure and are a beautiful mature woman.

"I hope I age as gracefully as you do." Another young lady added.

"Why thank-you." Sarah beamed.

The group helped to clean up and it was time for Sarah to walk to the studio. The group followed, but the women went to their condo, Sandra left to go home for the week, Jack went to his condo. Mark and the young men entered the studio with Sarah. She went to the front of the room disrobed and stood in the center of the group, full frontal, shoulders back, feet a comfortable distance apart, her engorged pussy lips peeked out, and her arms at her sides. To await instructions on the pose to assume.

"That is a lovely pose." The group stated.

"This will be a five-minute pose." RJ said as the spokesperson for the group, as he set the timer.

Mark was in hog heaven to see Sarah in all her naked glory. He was tasked with taking photos in back of each of the artists to get their perspective of the model, so the group could use them to finish anything they needed on the sketches.

The timer sounded!

"Mom, turn to the side, Mark could you get the stool, Mom put your further foot on the stool and hold onto it. This will be another five-minute pose." RJ said as he set the timer.

Depending, where you were in the room, the artists could see her pussy lip and brown star, to a hint of her engorged lady lips as they peeked out between her legs with a side view of her breast. So much for her box not shown!

The timer sounded!

The five-minute poses lasted for a total of twenty minutes when the timer sounded after the fourth pose. "Time for a break." RJ stated.

Sarah mindless of her nudity walked around and viewed the artists works.

Some were magnificent some were abstract, and a couple were poor. She knew some of the young men were there just to ogle her mature naked form, but she didn't care.

"We have refreshments in the kitchen." RJ said to the group as they moved to the room.

Sarah sat on a high stool, she faced the group who sat on chairs in the dining, living area. She wasn't mindful of her total exposure to the delight of the young men. "How am I doing so far?" She asked while she looked where the young men's eyes were focused.

"You are doing great Mrs. G." All the men acknowledged as they looked at heaven's gate the mature woman presented to them.

"They love me!" Sarah thought while she listened to the discussions of their art portfolios. "I am the center of attention and I like the feeling!" She consciously realized with a smile from ear to ear.

"Mom, I can see you're having a good time modeling, by the smile on your face."

The comment her son made embarrassed her more than her total exposure to the group. "Well, ah I ah am thinking how glad I ah am that I can help you, RJ." Sarah stuttered and blushed from the top of her head to her pubic area her complexion turned warm with embarrassment.

"Isn't it time to get back to work!" Mark expressed because he could see Sarah had become uncomfortable with the interaction with the group.

"I think we better get back to the studio. Mom you will have two more half hour poses and we will be done for the night."

The group walked back into the studio. "Get the high stool and put it in front of us, Mom, sit on the stool turned to the left side. Call a break when you get tired." Were the instructions given for the first long pose.

The timer was set for fifteen minutes.

The pose Sarah took dependent on where you sat. Her breast and leg showed, her back and bottom showed, or the best view was to the left side and her pussy just peeked out and both breasts. Mark continued to photograph Sarah in back of each artist so they could get their point of view captured.

The timer went off and Sarah walked around to see all the sketches. After they had a five-minute break. She assumed the same pose. The timer was set, and they began again.

"This long pose modeling is very tiring." Sarah thought, she let her mind wander to relieve the boredom of the pose. They looked at her as they sketched, but in a different light than they did when they were conversing with her. It was not sexual but the concentration on lines and shading.

The timer went off!

"Mom, take a five-minute break."

The group discussed the next pose as Sarah walked around to see very complimentary sketches of her body in most cases. "I really do look good nude!" She thought.

"Mom, Next pose face us sit on the stool feet on the rungs legs together."

This surprised Sarah as she got into the pose. I will not be showing my pussy!" She thought as she faced the group with her knees tight together. To her horror that pose was hard to keep. "RJ I don't think I can keep this pose for thirty minutes."

"Okay, strike a pose similar that you can hold for thirty minutes."

Sarah slid forward on the stool and spread her feet and legs as she got into a comfortable, but very exposed position. "I can keep this pose for the duration."

"You sure you want to pose in that position, Sarah? Mark asked as she said she didn't want to do any erotic poses and this pose shows her engorged pussy lips and pink of her open moist slit.

"Yes, I am fine Mark."

The timer was set, and Mark took photos as before. Sarah noted in her exposed position the artists paid more attention to her. They concentrated on her mid-section with considerable interest.

The timer went off!

Sarah slipped off the stool and walked around the room. Most sketches concentrated on her pussy. Her son had the most detail of her box. There was beautiful replication of her honey pot by the artists. "Your drawings are getting better." Sarah lauded.

Sarah went to the stool and replicated the pose. RJ Set the timer. Mark took the photographs.

The last fifteen minutes excited Sarah after she saw her most intimate area replicated on paper. "My intimate being is being documented for posterity." She thought with excitement. "Now I know what the models who pose for figure studies feels. They are in control!" Sarah continued in thought.

The timer sounded the end of the session. Sarah walked around and viewed all the sketches for the evening. They downloaded the SD card from the camera. Tim one of the computer geeks sorted and put them in files with each of the artist names on the file after they deleted the ones they didn't want. Sarah by now was oblivious of her exposure she stayed nude for the hour the group spent sorting the photos and she looked at all of them.

Sarah loved her exposure in front of the young men, and she could see Mark was happy with her exposure.

"Thank you, Sarah, we appreciate you modeling for us." Each thanked her personally, they each gave the naked woman a hug.

"Mom, do you want to model tomorrow and Wednesday, starting at six again?"

"That would be fine."

Mark gave her the robe she put it over her shoulders but didn't cinch it up. In reality she was naked in public when she walked to the house with Mark and escorted by the group of young men as far as their condo.

Upon entering the house Sarah tossed the robe to Mark. "I don't need this anymore."

"Well did you like your modeling debut Sarah?"

"It was better than I anticipated the young men respected me for having the courage to lay myself bare for their sketches. I love the look of reverence they had on their faces when they looked at me." Sarah said with excitement.

"I loved to see you naked in front of your son and his friends. I hope we can continue with your exposure in other places Sarah." Mark stated hopefully.

"As long as I don't end up in jail Mark. I would love to be naked in public. I wish I found exhibitionism when I was younger, but I was too modest." She admitted.

The couple passionately kissed when they entered the reception area of the offices and then went to the master bedroom. Sarah stripped Mark and they took a shower together to save water. They lathered up their partner, paying close attention to Mark's pecker and Sarah's, box, boobs and dried off. By this time Mark was at attention saluting the lovely woman in front of him. Sarah used his pecker as a handle to direct him to the bed. She sat on the edge of the bed, took his cock in her mouth, she would have to blown his socks off with his shoes laced up tight if he had any on, but he was completely nude.

Her lip service caused him to blow his load down her throat in a few minutes. "Ah-ah-ah." He moaned "She is like a hover!" Mark thought.

Luckily Sarah had her hands locked around his back when he went off or he would have fell over.

He returned the favor lickity slit and she had a monumental orgasm in less that five minutes. Mark licked her clit and used four fingers in her box to bring her off.

"Oh-oh myyyyyyyyy that feels sooooooooo good AH-ah-ah." She cried. It was a few minutes before she got over her orgasmic bliss. Sarah took Mark's fingers that were in her pussy and licked them clean.

It was after eleven PM at this time and the couple exhausted laid together Mark rubbed Sarah's pussy lips and Sarah stroked Mark's Manhood. They feel asleep doing this.

Sarah and Mark worked Tuesday diligently and they caught up with all their work by two PM.

Sarah worked all day in the nude in her office. She has become a free spirit. Sarah with the help of Mark made dinner for the same group as Monday, but this time Sarah asked. "Mark, do you think I can stay nude tonight while I serve dinner?"

"I is up to you, my dear I will abide by whatever you decide." He wanted it to be Sarah's decision to remain nude.

It was a little after four when dinner was ready, and the group started to filter in. Sarah made no attempt to don something, so the group found the mature woman at the kitchen counter nude as she prepared a salad.

"Mom, do you want me to get you a cover-up?"

"No, I'm good thanks for asking, RJ. I am just going to have to take it off when I model anyway." Sarah continued as a way to explain why she was nude.

"We haven't seen you nude before Mrs. G." One of the young ladies stated.

"I hope I am not embarrassing anyone. I will put a robe on if I am." Sarah said.

"Mom, you look great as you are." RJ said because he and his friends like to see any woman nude.

They sat down to dinner, afterwards everyone Sarah included started to clean up.

Mark had a better Idea. "Sarah, sit here and direct the clean-up crew. You will have to model for a few hours, so save your strength." Mark said as he pointed to a high stool and had her face the group who cleaned up, thus her pussy was exposed to them as they did their KP chores.

"So much for not showing my pussy." Sarah thought as she put her elbows on the counter in back of her and sat comfortably, legs spread for balance. She could feel cold air on her pussy lips as confirmation her honey pot was exposed.

They walked to the condo where the women resided, as a group with Sarah in the center of them, so she would not be conspicuous in her nudity. The group was smaller when the young women went to their abode, but still large enough to shield her nakedness from the cars that traveled on the road. The group entered the studio at five thirty.

"We need the stool again and the posing couch close by." RJ directed. "Mom tonight we will do only three five-minute poses to loosen up and then a fifteen-minute pose. The last two poses will be a half hour.

Sarah stood, back straight, boobs stuck out, proud of her nudity while she awaited instructions for the first pose. She conversed with a few of the young men in front of her.

"Mom, stand with your back to us."

The timer was started.

The view was of Sarah's back side she had her legs about a foot apart for balance you could see her pussy lips hanging down and a hint of her brown star. It was a beautiful pose. Mark did his thing with the camera.

The timer sounded.

"Bring the stool over please." RJ Asked and it was set where he pointed. "Mom, back to us, put your hands on the stool and bend forward. Legs apart, yes that's great."

The timer was started.

Mark took photos from each perspective as usual.

"It has taken a shorter time tonight to have my box exposed by my son to everyone in the room." Sarah thought in excitement. "I will be embarrassed if I drip my excitement on the floor or if it runs down my legs." She shivered in thought.

The timer sounded.

"Get a chair please." One was brought over. "Mom, put your hands on each side, slid to the edge of the chair and bend the left leg, the other out straight, and to the right."

"Like this?" Sarah asked her legs about a foot apart.

"Mom, more to the right. Good!" He stated when she moved her legs further apart.

"I am totally exposed again and I love the exposure." Sarah thought in shock.

Mark took photos from every perspective, and all could see Sarah's pussy. Mark loved to have Sarah this exposed to the group. He smiled at Sarah when they made eye contact and gave her a thumbs' up.

"I can feel the cold air on my moist pussy. I am very open to the viewing pleasure of the group." She thought as she scanned the artists. "I am in control of everyone here." She smiled in thought.

RJ's perception of his mother has forever changed. "My mother is a sexual being who is sought after by men."

The group of young men have the same feeling about the mature women posing with her sexual treasures on display as evidence of her beauty for generations to come.

The timer rang.

"We will have a break now, while we set up for the longer poses." RJ explained.

Sarah got up, by now her nudity was second nature to her. She felt properly dressed in front of the young men. Sarah walked around to look at her likeness on paper and conversed with each of the Artists as if it was natural for a naked woman to converse about the sketch of her naked body with the person who captured her image.

"We will start with one fifteen-minute pose, and another break. Mom Sit on the tall stool with your back to us hands holding each side of the stool."

Sarah assumed the pose and the timer was set.

Mark took the photos.

"I get a break I am not showing my pussy in this pose. I feel melancholy that I can't look into the eyes of the artists in this pose. It was a long pose. I like it better when I can show everything to the Artists. This is boring!" She thought again surprised she feels this way.

The Timer went off to the models relief.

"We have refreshments in the kitchen for the break." RJ stated.

The group filed out and partook in refreshments offered. Sarah took a high stool and faced the group with her cup of juice and a few cookies. She spread her legs for balance and watched all the young men zoom, in on her lady lips. "No matter how much they see my pussy it still fascinates men." She concluded mentally. It was funny to watch the young men converse with her pussy as she interacted with them.

The group walked into the studio without a word after the break.

"We need the posing couch." Two of the young men set it in front of the group.

"Mom, I want you to sit on it your back against the corner, put your legs up, together, lean them on the back and to the side.

"I am not totally exposed in this pose, but I can feel cool air on my lady lips." She thought correctly as in this position her pussy was exposed under her legs.

RJ set the timer. "This is a half hour pose with a break at half time but anytime you want a break let us know Mom."

"It is hard holding this pose I like the ones better I can relax even though I am spread for the group." Sarah pondered in thought.

The timer sounded and Sarah walked around to see the artwork. She was right her pussy was peeking out but from under her legs.

She assumed the pose again, after the break and the timer was set.

Sarah has all she could do to hold the pose it was very tiring. Mark walked around to get photos from each artist's point of view. "Thankfully the timer sounded." Sarah thought.

They took a short break again Sarah was delighted to see the delightful images of her on the sketch pads.

"The last pose of the night. Mom why don't you pick something that is comfortable for you for this pose. You looked uncomfortable in the last pose."

"Okay, how about this?" Sarah asked as she sat in almost the same position she was in with the exception. She laid one leg on the back of the posing couch and the other on the floor thus she was fully exposed to the group of young men. They could see pink and her engorged lips. If that didn't give away her excitement the pleasant smell of excited pussy did.

There were murmurs of delight from all present. Mark took photos enthusiastically from all the artists point of view.

The timer rang for half time break.

Sarah walked around to look at her likenesses. She was amused that most of the sketches depicted her lady parts in fine detail. "The drawings of my vagina are excellent I can count the hairs on my lady lips."

As Sarah walked through the easels to look at the sketches, from time to time the artists caught a whiff of her pheromones, she was very excited with her exposure. When she stopped to look at her son's sketch, he became embarrassed because he noted that his mother was excited, and he came to the realization his mother was sexual excited. Her sexual scent gave him a boner!

With the break over Sarah assumed the very exposed position she initiated again. The scent of her pheromones became stronger for the young men in the front row. If they looked closely, they could see her excitement forming on her vaginal lips.

"I am afraid I will be dripping on the floor if the timer doesn't go off soon." Sarah thought in a panic.

The timer sounded with moments to spare before she would have had an orgasm.

Sarah drove all the young men crazy as she walked around nude to see all her likenesses and then, looked over their shoulders as they downloaded all the photos. They separated them into each folder with the name of the artist on them. They will be emailed to them so the artists can continue to work on their sketches without Sarah posing for them.

When the photos of Sarah in the last pose were put up on the computer. She became frantic as the photos showed she was more exposed than she thought, and it caused her to be on the verge of an orgasm again as she viewed her photos.

Mark walked up to her while she looked at her images on screen and knew she needed to be hosed down to cool her hormones. He could smell her excitement as he figured anyone in the room who has had any interaction with a female would know that scent. She needed cock!

"It is amazing how one lone naked female who is sexually aroused can cause a whole room full of males to develop wood." Sarah thought with a giggle as she looked around the room and every male had a tent in their pants. She looked over at her son. "Oh my! I even caused my son to get wood." Sarah thought in horror. "I am perverting my son." She thought in dismay. Abruptly Sarah grabbed Mark's hand. "Let's go! I have to leave." She said distressed.