Mark’s Ex at Lake George

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter Sarah?"

"Let's go home and I will tell you. I don't want to model for my son anymore Mark. This is wrong and a bad idea." Sarah expressed near tears.

Sarah ran back to the house nude and went to the bedroom. Mark had a hell of a time to keep up with her and he got to her as she lay on the bed in tears. He rubbed her back to calm her as he said. "We will talk when you are calmed down."

It took Mark about twenty minutes to calm Sarah down enough for her to speak. "Mark, I was having a good time. I looked at all the young men there and they were sexually aroused, and I did it to them. I looked at my son and he also had wood. I am the one who caused this. I don't want him to have sexual thoughts about me I am his mother." She cried.

"RJ is a sexual being, you are very lovely nude, but he could have been thinking of one of his girlfriends, nude also. He may wish that one of his girlfriends has as much courage as his mother and bare to the world the body they have."

"I never thought of that, but I think I want to stop modeling for the group."

"Sarah, they need about five more sketches where will they get the model to finish?"

"Let them use the photos to do five more sketches they have hundreds of photos of me." She will have to think long and hard before she models nude again for the group.

Sarah was conflicted, Mark undressed, and he held her as they watched TV. He didn't press the issue of sex as he just wanted to comfort the distressed lady. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica.