Mark’s Ex at Lake George

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are the perfect model for figure studies." RJ acknowledged, but then his face clouded with concern as he explained to his mother. "Mom I'm not the only one that will see my figure studies they will be shown to the professor and if they are good enough will be exhibited in the school. Someone may recognize you." RJ warned her.

"Oh, I thought they were only so the instructor can see your work. I didn't know they may be exhibited. Let me think about it." Sarah was perplexed on what to do.

It wasn't until after nine PM that Sarah had a chance to talk to Mark, he arrived home early from a meeting in Albany.

She explained what type of modeling her son needed. Sarah asked. "What are your thoughts on the possibility my images may be exhibited at NYU." As she removed her dress, the only garment she had on. "There I feel better. We are discussing the exposure of this lovely body to the world." She said as she used her hands to indicate what she meant.

With a big smile on his face Mark stated. "I would love to see your likeness exhibited in all your naked glory at the college and I bet that you hope that will happen also, by the action you just took to divest yourself of your dress. but you are afraid that I would be upset. I want to see your nude images posted everywhere you are a beautiful human being. You should be memorialized for the generations like the Mona Lisa."

"Mark the Mona Lisa is a portrait. When I get done posing, they will be able to see what I had for breakfast, my legs will be spread so far apart, I assume." Sarah winced.

"You don't know for sure you will be that exposed in the sketches Sarah."

"Well RJ told me there will be classic poses to erotic poses. What do you think that means Mark?"

"Erotic could just mean suggestive poses." He stated to try to spin the truth toward poses Sarah could willingly assume.

"What if he wants me to assume a spread pose. What should I do?"

"Easy question Sarah, say no. Only take poses you are comfortable with."

"Okay I can do that." Sarah said as she started to undress Mark. "I see you are pointing at me." She laughed as she struggled to get his hardon out in the open. Once she got his cock out, she started to give him lip service.

Mark laid back and enjoyed her ministrations to his pleasure pole. "Boy she is like a fine wine she has gotten better with age." He thought as he blew his load down her throat.

"My turn!" Sarah said as she laid on the couch and spread out so Mark could return the favor.

Mark fingered her pussy as he licked her clit, it took him about three minutes to bring her off after he found Her G spot, she was so excited by the previous conversation and sexual act.

Sarah Screamed and this brought Jack through the door. He didn't realize Mark was there. "I thought you said you were going to be late tonight?" Jack asked as he looked at the lovely woman spread out on the couch, her pussy was engorged, and dripped her cum. She was in orgasmic bliss with a satisfied smile on her face.

"Yah, I got home earlier than expected." Mark said making a show of rubbing Sarah's pussy lips together while conversing with Jack.

Sarah loved the pussy massage' and the look she received from Jack as he conversed with Mark. She was not the least bit embarrassed that her pussy was on display. "I love to have guys look at me." Sarah thought in surprise, she never admitted something like this before.

After Jack left, Sarah lead Mark to bed by his pecker. She pushed him on the bed on his back and climbed on board. He was excited by the erotic scene that played out with Jack. Who watched Mark diddle Sarah's pussy? He was also excited by the lack of embarrassment of Sarah as she laid bare her pussy to Jack. She had no thoughts to cover her nudity in front of her security person.

Sarah was a wild woman as she fucked Mark. He could not believe how excited the beautiful woman who bounced on his pecker was. They fucked to exhaustion and went to sleep happy, but sore as they spooned. This is the way they spent their days. Sarah nude as much as possible and Mark had sex with her as much as possible. LG - Life's good.

RJ received permission from Mark to set up an art studio in one of the bedrooms of the condo. He had his friends who needed a figure model help him which created another issue. His friends wanted to know who the model was. They helped him set up the room, so his friends thought it was only fair they sketched with him. They bugged him about the identity of the model, but RJ didn't tell them who she was. The group hypothesized who the model could be. They were dead wrong!

So much pressure was put on RJ that when they were together a few days before Sarah was to model, he explained. "Mom, Mark seven of my friends here need a figure model for their portfolio. What can we do to help them with their project as they helped me set up?"

There was silence in the room as the group continued to eat dinner. Mark looked at Sarah, Sarah looked at her son and then down at her meal. "RJ what do you think we should do? Would you want your mother to model for your friends? Mark, will you be upset with me if I model for the group of young men?" These were the questions Sarah had. She was not worried about her modesty.

Mark was the first to speak. "If you feel comfortable modeling for the group. I will back you one-hundred-present."

"RJ what do you think. Will you still respect me as your mother if I let it all hang out for your friends?" Sarah asked with a sign of embarrassment for the first time in this unusual conversation between a mother and her son.

"Mom, I have more respect for you presently for doing this for me and it would help my friends tremendously if you let them sketch you also." RJ stated with reverence.

"Okay it is settled then I will model on one condition. Mark, do you have any ND documents left? They will have to sign them before you tell your friends who the model will be. Set up a meeting tomorrow in the conference room with the group." Sarah shot orders to the two men in the room.

"I will get the ND documents." Mark said as he saluted Sarah, even though he knew that her images will most likely be on display at NYU.

"I will have the guys here tomorrow at nine before they go to work Mom." RJ saluted.

RJ went into LG to Boardwalk dance club, Sarah and Mark went to the fireworks on the LG it was Thursday night. Mark wore shorts and a Tee, with moccasins. Sarah wore a dress with buttons down the front and a pair of comfortable walking shoes. After they parked, they brought a blanket and sat on the hill overlooking beach road in a secluded area among some trees. Mark had a beach chair and sat on it; Sarah sat in front of him. He put his arms around her, she felt secure in his arms. It was dark and the fireworks started, Sarah unbuttoned the bottom of her dress and took Marks hand and placed it on her exposed pussy. She put the blanket over her legs, so it was not to conspicuous what they were up to.

The explosion of the fireworks and the noise of the crowd less than twenty feet from them. Masked the sounds Sarah was emitting as Mark played with her pussy. She became more excited and brought her legs up and spread them, so Mark had better access to her manhole. Mark pumped four fingers in her pussy rapidly for the duration of the display. The show lasted an hour and Sarah had two orgasms in that time. Mark had a sore arm!

When the show ended it took Sarah time to come back to earth after her second earth shaking orgasm. They were the last to leave. Mark helped Sarah up, she took Mark's fingers that were in her pussy and licked them clean as four couples passed by them. The women gave Sarah a funny look when they saw her licking her man friends' fingers. The guys smiled on the way by because they saw the bottom of Sarah's dress unbuttoned to under her boobs. Mark picked up the blanket and Sarah helped him fold it. Mark took the chair and walked back to the car about a quarter mile away. As Sarah walked her pussy came into view from time to time. She was disappointed no one noticed her lack of undergarments on their trek.

The couple went home and right to bed whereas Mark made a deposit in Sarah's box before they went off to sleep cuddled together. "It is Good we have air conditioning in the house, because that was one hot fuck." Mark thought as he nodded off.

In the morning Sarah showered and donned a dress with sandals, Mark made breakfast for both and then they cleaned up. They were in their respective offices when RJ brought the eight friends in for the meeting. They were mystified what the meeting was about because RJ did not divulge anything about the meeting to them. They thought they did something wrong.

The group nervously filed into the conference room afraid they would lose this summer gig. RJ advised his mother and Mark the group was waiting.

The older couple walked into the room. Sarah was the spokesperson. "You will have to read the documents we are giving you, understand and sign them, before we go any further."

Mark passed out the literature to each person there including RJ. Sarah let them read the document.

One of the young men raised his hand. "This is a non-disclosure agreement why do we have to sign it?"

"So, we can give you the information we have." Mark stated strangely.

Each person of the group signed the document and Mark collected them. Mark and Sarah went over all paperwork and when they were satisfied everything was in order.

Sarah spoke. "The document you signed means you will not divulge anything that you see. You wanted to know who the model will be for RJ's sketches, and you want to sketch her also, so I will reveal who the model is at this time." She said as she started to unbutton her dress.

The young men's eyes became wider and wider as more of the mature women's skin was revealed. When she had completely unbuttoned her dress, she took it off and handed it to Mark. Sarah stood in front of the group of young men, her shoulders back a hand on her hip and legs a comfortable distance apart to show her moist engorged lady lips.

"One of the young men asked startled. "What are you doing Mrs. Greene have you lost your mind?"

"No Eric, I wanted you to meet your figure model. Who do you think she will be?" Sarah asked with a giggle.

Another young man Steve asked incredulously. "You are going to be our model Mrs. Greene?"

"Why yes are you disappointed I wasn't younger."

In a unanimous excited vote of confidence. "Hell, no we always thought you were an MILF Mrs. Greene."

"Okay guys there is one thing we have to stop. I have showed you too much to be called Mrs. Greene. Hell, you have seen almost as much of me as my gynecologist has seen. Call me Sarah from now on please."

Sarah made coffee for the group, while they digested their luck to have a MILF model for them and became their nude server.

Jeff asked. "Will this be a daily routine from now on we get served by a nude waitress?"

"We will see what we can do about your request." Mark stated with a laugh.

Sarah was surprised how comfortable she was nude in front of a group of her son's friends. Mark was ecstatic Sarah consented to model for her son and his friends. Even with his encouragement Mark did not think Sarah had enough courage to lay herself bare for the group.

Monday from Six to Ten PM all agreed would be the first meeting of the Bolton Landing Art Co-op.

Friday Morning was upon the young men, that constitutes the busiest time of the week for them. Sarah practiced her modeling poses for Mark when they awoke. She said. "I will only do classic nude poses no erotic poses for the young men." As she stood with feet together and a hand in front of her box.

Mark asked. "Sarah, I think the young men are lucky to have you as a model." After some thought he asked. "Do you think our bosses will fire us if we play hooky today from work?"

"I don't know we will just have to see what happens on Monday when we return? She giggles as they gathered the equipment and provisions for a day on the lake.

Sarah wore a two-piece swimsuit when she went onboard, but when Mark motored around LG in the quieter areas Sarah, to Mark's delight, divested herself of at least the top of the suit, but most of the time the bottoms also.

They found a quiet cove near Roger's rock and went skinny dipping. The couple used the boat cushions to float on and frolic in the cool water. They heard a boat coming into the cove at a high rate of speed. They scrambled to the swim platform and into the boat. Just as the power boat came into view.

"Do you think they saw us?" Sarah asked worried.

"No, we ducked behind the gunnel before they were close enough." Mark stated.

The couple were not out of the woods yet because the boat slowed and went to headway speed as he passed Mark's boat. Mark's boat was anchored in the channel which lead further into the cove. Mark donned his cutoffs in a hurry, Sarah remained nude with a button front shirt over her shoulders and one button done.

"Hi there, nice day, you should move your boat out of the channel if you stay to your port side the water is deep enough and you can moor there." The boater explained to Mark, while he eyed Sarah. This brought a jab from the young lady he was with as they slowly cruised by.

"That was close." Sarah sighed when the boaters were out of ear shot.

"Yes, we should probably go down in the state room and relax. We can start the generator and turn on the air." Mark stated as he moved the craft out of the channel and moored.

The boat Mark owns has a sleeping quarter with a king size bed and a kitchen in the bow of the boat. It has a shower, pooter combination also. The cruiser is a thirty-eight-foot Sea Ray with Loran. The couple retired to the cabin. Sarah removed the shirt. They closed up the cabin to cool it.

She jumped on the bed, rolled onto her back spread her legs and stated. "If you see something you would like to eat for lunch, go ahead, I am tired." She said with a pout as she rubbed her pussy lips together. "OOOHHH that feels good." She acknowledges as she rubbed her pussy lips faster.

"Stop rubbing your lady lips together Sarah before you start a fire in here.

"I know one way to stop spontaneous combustion is hose down the area in question." She moaned as she rubbed faster.

Mark kneeled in the front of the bed, pulled Sarah toward him, put her legs over his shoulders and he provided lip service to her overheated pussy.

"Oh my! You're good Mark Scottttttttttttttttt. Sarah screamed as she came all over his face.

"State Police patrol! We heard a scream, everything okay in there?" Came a voice as they felt someone get on their boat.

Mark donned his shorts while Sarah lay spread out in her after orgasm bliss, when Mark opened the cabin to speak to the officer. "We are good. Playtime you know." Mark laughed embarrassed as the Officer took in the sight: Mark with his face covered in Sarah's cum, and a comatose naked woman on the bed with a smile on her face.

"You okay?" The officer asked Sarah as he ogled her naked charms.

"I am fine, everything is good." Sarah sighed as she stretched and spread her legs further apart for the officers viewing pleasure.

"Okay mam you be good now." The officer laughed as he went back to his boat.

"Oh, she is sir, she is very good!" Mark stated as he helped the officer pushed the boat away from his cruiser.

They weigh anchor at two PM for the hour trip back to their summer home. It was a leisurely trip, they conversed happily, while Mark piloted the cruiser at quarter throttle. "Do you want to go to Kate's for dinner?" Mark asked as he maneuvered the craft into the slip, and tied up to the dock.

"Great idea, let's go shower and I will dress." Sarah said as she ran to their house in only a towel.

Mark took chase and just before she was at the house, he caught up to her and yanked the towel off her. She laughed and bolted for the door. A few of the young ladies who hung around with the young men saw this activity. "I think the older you get the more fun you have. Look at the old couple there. He got her towel off her, and she still looks good nude at her age." The young woman stated with envy.

The couple enter the office area and Sarah ran to Bathroom. When Mark entered, he was surprised to see her sat on the head to relieve herself. "You're getting comfortable here I can see." He smiled as he heard the sound of splashing in the bowl."

"When a girls got to go, a girl has got to go!" She laughed at her pun.

They showered together, Sarah donned at pretty red dress with buttons down the front, Mark put on board shorts and a dress shirt with moccasins.

They left for their reservation at Kate's which was down Main Street.

Mark made sure they sat in a dark corner of the dining area. He had a premonition Sarah would get frisky while they waited for their meal. His assumption was correct. After the server took their meal order. Sarah reached for his hand and put it in her lap against her uncovered pubic area. She stealthily unbuttoned three buttons on the bottom of her dress so Mark could gain access to her overheated pussy. He found her box moist, and her pussy lips engorged.

"That feels so gooddddd." She mused as Mark slowly, illicitly alternated between insertion of his fingers in her box and rubbed her pussy lips together.

The kitchen was in back of them, so the male server caught the couple in their erotic play. Mark pulled his hand away, but Sarah was unaffected by the server's presence, she remained exposed as the server proceeded to serve them. "Do you need anything else?" The server asked as he talked to Sarah's box.

The service was outstanding at Kate's once the male wait staff realized they could get a glimpse of a mature ladies' box. "The service is great here Mark." Sarah smirked as she fingered her pussy.

"Yes, I think the scenery is what did it." Mark laughed.

The couple wandered around Bolton Landing. They stopped at the park and watched the people swimming, playing tennis, and basketball. Sarah was not mindful of her exposure as they sat in Adirondack chairs and conversed. Many men and some women stopped and cordially conversed with the couple.

Actually, most who stopped had a conversation with Sarah's pussy. "I am surprised how many people enjoy my exposure." Sarah thought as she listened to Mark.

The weekend was spent in much the same way, boating, dinners, Sarah's exhibitions, and fucking. So much so that by Sunday night the couple, had to cool their passion as they were both pleasurably sore from all their bedroom escapades over the last three days.

Monday was busy for Mark and Sarah. They had to catch up on the work they didn't do on Friday along with the evening meal Sarah, Sandra, Jack, and Mark cooks for the group of young people with their help when they are not working.

As an added stress Sarah will have her first modeling session tonight. "I wonder if they really think I am sexy or just a model who was dumb enough to say yes." I was the young men's last choice." Sarah debated in her mind, on and off all day.

Mark could see something was off with Sarah, she was not her happy self, she was in some doldrums. "What is the matter, Sarah?"

"Mark, am I doing the right thing modeling for the group? Something doesn't feel right." Sarah pondered.

"Sarah, would you do anything for your son?"

"Of course, you know that Mark that is a dumb question."

"Okay, what does RJ want to do and what does he need to accomplish his goals?"

A big smile came over Sarah's face. "He needs a figure model to have a place in the art course because his passion is photography."

After work the whole group of young people eighteen in all divided equally between young men and young women. Sarah, Sandra, Mark, and Jack were also there for their nightly meal.