All Comments on 'Marked Wife Ch. 03'

by irxgbr

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wife a whore and hubby a wimp

she not your wife anymore,she another man slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Whore for Sick Self Cuckolding

Unfortunately writer you are addicted to wife whoring - it is your affliction and mark on everything you touch.

It is long past time you see someone for some or a sharp knife to lessen your sick needs.

This and all your others are only for the few who need pathetic male humiliation to get it up.

Sad huh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I Would

mark the fucking whore real good. Throw sulphuric acid on her, cut her up in chunks and use her for bait on a deep sea fishing trip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very hot story

hope there is a chapter 4. a very well written, excellent erotic story. loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the birthday present

Have the wife bring him a women for his birthday present since he let her have those guys at the clubs he should be able to have a woman for his birthday present thats only fair i think and the wife can stay and watch if she wants.

Pat Murray

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
English isn't your first language is it.

Your grammar is attrocious. Why don't you let this be your last one..I mean for good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
As said

As said by others before me, she's a filthy slut and unfit to mother these children. He's a wimp and a pimp. Both parents need killing and the children be raised by someone with at least a little sense and moral fiber. This writer has a one theme set for his stories. "Wimp, Whore" and not especially well written.

michael1950michael1950over 17 years ago
A litte more give and take on the pumping helpful.

For the most part this was an excelent story. As stated a little more of her responses during the pumping would have been more erotic, like holding back on a thrust as you waited for her answer then rewarding correct answers, I hope you get the point. Personally a litte creampie action would fit in real well, but to each his own, I would like to see a story written from her point of veiw. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Her Side

A few of these stories are erotic,where the wife has fun and the husband dosen't look totally wimpy.Abbey through the window is another.A story from her side talking about her sex would be great.Thanks for the turn on!

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
Puzzled

Unlike other commenters I thought this story was quite well written. The dialogue was amusingly done in a tongue-in-cheek manner as was the entire plot line.*******************

I am not in favor of cuckold stories but this one was better done than most. As usual, the husband stays home and takes care of the 3 kids while his wife has her Friday night adventures. Initially the wife comes home fairly early and they have great sex while she hints at what happened at the club. As the months pass the wife ends up doing all nighters and comes home in such bad shape that her husband goes without sex or her stories until the next day.*********

While their sex is explosive there seems to be less of it as time goes on. Of course, the husband doesn't get any other women although his wife entertains lots of young men.*

This was kind of a fun story to read even if it was about cuckolding. I noticed very few errors of any sort which may well be due to good editing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
disappointed

You always stop just short of the end. How many did she do and what next. maybe I need to move on to someone who wraps things up.

CorinthlvrCorinthlvrover 16 years ago

What the hell happened at the end?? I mean; Gawd; no ending and not much left to imagine. Overall, I like your stories; although I don't know the term "slut-tag". Must be British.

Pls give us a Chapter 4 and an ending. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Props for originality

It’s better than the stories where the wife cheats behind the husbands back. The sex is more based on a primal level where he feels the need to reclaim his wife through rough powerful sex. He gets turned on by her being a sexual creature instead of a mother and wife. She does nothing without his approval and has stated she would stop whenever he wants her to. She has always put his feelings ahead of any other consideration. Her husband is by far the best lover she has had, outdoing the other men easily. I liked the story and the originality where it focuses on slut tags but she wears too many shorts and jeans and not enough short skirts.

Zeb_CarterZeb_Carterabout 14 years ago
I really enjoyed this story....

I want to congratulate you on a well done story. It was very good. Just a few little things that I found a problem, not enough to keep me from reading all three though.

Missing words. I did notice quite a few missing word in sentences. Nothing really to worry about as the eye/brain seems to fill in those missing words automatically.

The bitting. I did not find this aspect of the story all that erotic yet it didn't keep me from finishing. The hickey's I found no problem with as they let the husband know she had been with someone. But the actual bitting. I am not really all that into pain, even though I have written a couple of stories involving pain.

Thanks for the read and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well Done

I've had the pleasure of reading 2 of your stories and this one is the best of the two. THis one was well paced and the conclusion was good. I look forward to reading more fo your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice work :)

Excellent series, great characters. You can follow this one up, it would be appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
very good, but!!

i would have liked the wife explaining what she had done , rather than other way around, him asking her, i think it would be more erotic.

robinhodrobinhodover 13 years ago
Sorry

Out of courtesy for the effort you've applied I stuck it out to the end, though I did start skipping. Found it repetitive and boring. Nice idea if it had been condensed to about a third of it's length.

norcal62norcal62about 13 years ago
Comments show it all depends.

I really liked the different twist of having the husband ask if she'd done something or other and having her answer or indicate that she did or didn't. A sexy way to advance the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

A slut wife in the making. Now she has all the excuses to use her wimp's little uncircumcised head to seek her sexual adventures. History in the making.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
FolloWing

Plaise let us Knowles the following

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

She was wrong. A slut is exactly what she is. A slut is all she is and all she ever will be. She should be kicked to the curb with the rest of the sluts and whores.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Just

Just a common, very common whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

cuck and slut/whore. No need for 3 chapters that's for sure.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

What the wife was doing was pleasing her husband, and only messing around more and more at his encouragement. So I wouldn't call her a slut. She wasn't cheating. Unlike many of my old GF once the gate is opened there is No Control. In this case the wife was living out a fantasy with her hubby. I would have preferred using a Diaphram for birth control and taking it out for her black lovers for a pregnancy risk thrill. I also love sloppy seconds so I would have liked her bringing home her pussy full of young men's come for hubby to stick his dick in while he fucked his wife. l Liked that she had to keep working up to going all the way. But once she did the sloppy seconds should come right home to hubby. So as opposed to many of these stories she wasn't cheating and was only trying to please hubby while she got a lot of fun, confidence and sexual satisfaction out of the situation. The final night should have been fucking all five winner without condoms and bringing home her well used pussy full of come from 5 or more men to really thrill Hubby. 5 stars!

Lustman69Lustman69over 2 years ago

Such an amazing Hotwife. Loved the build up and description of outfits and the erotic action. Great

Beejay3Beejay3over 1 year ago

What a double dealer…dealing from both sides of the deck and winning every time!. Mutual fun and games..sounds great!

Good luck to them.

Thanks for this sexual romp!

Beejay3Beejay37 months ago

Intense! Don’t know how the husband can watch his wife take the sex so intensely!

Would love the opportunity to try the frequent sex..such a turn on!

Thanks

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades5 months ago

An amazing adventure, enjoyed the series. Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous