Markie 01

Story Info
Markie does what it takes to get invited to a party.
2.8k words
4.23
5.4k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Markie 01

I am not disputing that people are within their rights to think of me as a queer or even call me a queer outright. It's at least better than some of the other words and titles that some members of society like to throw around. I'm not even disputing that I began highlighting my eyes and eyebrows since forever ago on any given day of week no matter which character I was dressed as. I won't even dispute that I deserve all that comes with being the oddball boy who acts so differently. It comes with the territory, I guess.

However, I am disputing the rumors that I mess around with guys. I won't dispute that my friend Scott has a habit of hanging out with me on the weekends, but a lot of people hang out together. So why the funky labels for Scott and I? Why must the people assume that they know what happens when I close the front door and draw the drapes?

I mean, dispute it or not, Scott is not gay and I'm not his playdate. We have just spent the last three months behind closed curtains and that's all. Besides, for those who have chosen to spy on us, well, you have witnessed me opening the door fully covered from head to toe in a sharp warm up suit. I mean, nothing to see here folks, so put your phone cameras down and move along.

Also, Scott and I watch movies all night and we both sit on opposite sides of the couch and the worse we do is to talk about how Julia will probably go out with him soon and how I will finally get an invite to a Fall party or something. They are both intense and possible topics.

(Five minutes laughing break).

Hi, I'm Mark and I am not disputing that I deserve to be called Markie and I'm not ashamed of it. I didn't ask to feel the way I do, but it's how I developed and now that I'm here, I'm glad I am. I wish I had more friends, which is why I want an invite to something so badly, but Scott is who I have and I make the best of things. And I won't dispute that Scott and I are getting what we want and need out of our secret weekend visits. I mean, I don't want to dispute that in public, but you know, you guys can get caught up with my eye batting and cave in, right? Cool.

So, let me get on with my story where my undisputable innocence as a clean-living queer is perfectly clear. I mean, it's undisputable that Scott is the weekend faggot here, right? Now, now, remember, I just told you that I answer the door zipped up from head to toe and I'm not the one who unzips me. But I'll get to one of Scott's favorite things after I tell you a little about myself.

I am way too small to pull off the normal guy thing. It's not just my attitude or that voice in my head that led me down this path. My body basically fits the bill. I can stand behind Scott and take a mirror selfie of him and you don't even notice me. Now, now again, he was only naked that one time. Scott is nine kinds of a freak and he got caught up in some stupid dick pix war on Chang right after I may have mentioned that he should throw his hat, LOL, I mean his boner into the battle. Besides, I'm not much downstairs and I felt that I should know what a real one looks like. Up close and personal.

Also, LOL, he twerked me!

Anyways, my ponytail hair isn't all that great, but I'm quite happy with the size and shape of my butt and it perfectly fits the rest of my body. I don't where I got them from, but my lips are probably my best fem feature and just the slightest application of lip gloss carries me a long way. I'm not sure what happened down south as I just mentioned, but even the skimpiest of female undies contain what little I have. Unfortunately, I can even wear a skimpy thong without so much of a button bump, but I prefer the many other styles of female undies. I mean, there are like 20 different styles, right? LOL, men have like four selections (boring).

Beyond all that, I do struggle to find adult female jeans that fit me in the hips, but thanks to the teenage sections on many websites and the under development of the teenage hips, I guess I found a solution for that and I can't wait to hear someone give me a cat call by yelling out "Hey Markie, looking good in those teenage volley ball player jeans!" or something like that.

So, that's me from a physical standpoint. I may not be all that, but people come in all shapes and forms, so I don't see why I can't get an invite to an event, any event, OMG, invite me to run your yard sale table and I'll do it.

I don't want to get into a dispute with anyone, but my emotional side has been improving since Scott has been secretly hanging out with me. And what I mean by that is let's go back a few paragraphs where I won by batting my eyes at you. It may look and feel gay, but where else is someone going to get the skills required to flirt with another person? I mean, it's kind of a hands-on thing, right? (Bat, bat, bat). Oh, and hold the "hands-on" jokes please. It was only that one time.

Also, when I say "only that one time" I really mean once a month, if that helps us to avoid another dispute.

There, now you know something about my appearance and a little about my attitude, let me move on to Scott and the things he likes. Obviously, he likes it when I take selfies for him and the exact moment when the Vampire bitch bites her victim because I lose control of my hands. But he has other things that he likes too.

One of those things is how I greet him at the front door. To protect Scott and I from nosey neighbors and things like that, I always wear a crisp warm up suit over my clothing of choice for that day when I open the door. Well, what started out as a way to answer the door turned into his freaky thing number six. From day one, he insisted that he was to be the one who unzipped my warm up suit jacket and to help me push the warm pants down. I've never been certain what his angle is, but it seems to be an undisputable big deal to him. He only lingered once while he was helping me remove the suit, but it was all quick and harmless. So, that's how we start things out now. Oh, things rarely stay the way they start out, so additional details to follow.

In other words, Scott is experimenting with things and I am experimenting with things and nobody is getting hurt, so it's not gay. It's an undisputable educational non gay experience between two friends with recurring classes on most Saturday nights and there are some zippers involved. Hah! No film at 11pm.

But all good things come to an end eventually and I had it from good sources that Julia is considering going out with Scott when she returns from tending to an ill family member in California in couple of weeks. And by that, I mean damn, I needed to kick it up a notch. Those two will work out or they won't, but my time was running out to convince Scott to at least talk to his co-worker Carl about extending me an invite to his Fall party.

So, I kicked it up a notch. I may have cheated a little, but my clothing of choice for that day under my sharp warm up suit was lingerie. Not too suggestive, but he often mentions certain things, so he got them that day. Nylon stockings with a garter belt, a leg garter on the side, bikini brief undies, a sparkly blue and black corset, a woven choker and pigtails (ugh, not good ones, but pigtails just the same). Needless to say, as Scott unzipped my jacket, well, his eyes told me that he wished that I had kicked it up a notch weeks ago. LOL, that was a crazy 30 minutes before I got him settled down on the couch.

"Scott, we should discuss something."

"Oh no, we're not going public with our secret weekends! You just said that Julia is interested in me!"

"LOL, oh no, this goes to our graves, but this may be one of our last regular playdates."

"Oh, and we're going out with a huge bang? I mean, you're wearing that, right?"

"Slow it down Scott, you're a terrible liar and Julia is going to grill you to death by the second date about us and it will not be good for you to confess up that you have tried to finger bang me many times. Also, by the third date with Julia, do yourself a favor and remember to "poke" around a little more forward with her."

"Oh, that's gross, but solid advice. Go on, Markie."

"Well, I don't know if you agree, but I think I'm ready to go out somewhere. So, would you be willing to talk to your co-worker Carl and ask him if he would mind if I attended his Fall party? You can promise him that I will dress appropriately, I will behave myself, I will arrive early and I will only stay for about an hour. Is that something you can do for me?"

"Oh Markie, I don't know. There might be a few people there who won't appreciate you. You know that even a normal guy can throw you over the fence, right?"

"Well, like I said, I'll be gone before they get too drunk and I'll split even earlier if I get scared. And I was somewhat prepared for you to balk at my request, so I have something else for you. You may notice that I sat you down on a towel. I'll trade you a terrible lap dance for at least talking to your co-worker Carl. The towel implies that things can reach a pleasurable conclusion and you can strip down to your boxer shorts."

Well, that didn't work as well as I thought it would. He went blank on me. I'm sure the left side of his brain was fighting with the right side of his brain and the result was ghost. And he stayed ghost. Well, his crotch wasn't ghost, but the guy looked like he was going to cry or scream or something.

It seemed like I went too far, so I let him go home. I may have been desperate to get out, but not at the expense of a friendship. Besides, there was a pretty chance that things could have gone pretty far and desperate actions probably lead to regrets in the morning. And by that, I mean I found a T-Girl on Chang who posted a couple of photos of her giving her boyfriend a lap dance that was more of a finger banging for the T-Girl and that's why I suggested a lap dance to Scott. I was willing to perform a lap dance and if he reached around and down under, well, sobeit. Also, whew, I'm glad Scott left because I had the photos upside down on the coffee table and I was prepared to flip them over.

Um, also, damn Tina Tinkers, you know how to keep your man happy.

Anyways, I slipped my sharp warm up suit back on and sat back feeling frustrated. And then I felt scared when I heard a light knocking on the door. Ah, snap or holy snap or how lucky am I snap, it was Scott's co-worker, Carl, who may or may not have received a text from Scott's phone when Scott was using my bathroom earlier in the evening.

"Ah, hello there. I know that we don't know each other, but my buddy texted me a while ago and gave me this address. So, I'm not a crazy person who randomly knocks on stranger's front doors. So, um, is Scott here? I don't see his truck. And I'm apologizing right up front if I have been pranked. Oops, my manners. I'm Carl and I work with Scott."

"LOL, no, Scott was here, but he felt ghostly tired and he just left a few minutes ago. I mean, you know crazy Scott, right? He probably Butt texted you with all of the exact details of how to find my house. They call me Markie. Would you like to come inside for a minute, Carl?"

"Um, maybe I should just get going, but it's nice to meet you, Markie."

"We were just talking about you! Don't you want to know about that?"

"Hey, now you're pranking me. I live clean and free, so your conversation couldn't have been very interesting. But, you know, just what were you two talking about?"

Hah, hooked like a fish! I merely took a step back and presented a widely opened door. Hah, like fish in a barrel. Oh, and the best way to draw fish to the bait, hah, leave the warm up suit jacket on, but unzip it and expose the sparkly blue and black corset! I mean, right after I hurried up and hid the sex towel that I had placed on the couch to catch Scott's stuff.

"Here Carl, have a beer while I tell you a story. First, your friend Scott is not gay and I'm not some secret Saturday night side piece. Secondly, I sent that text because I have heard about your Fall party and Scott speaks very highly of you and I'm ready to mingle with outsiders. Thirdly, I'm not trying to seduce you because Scott is enough of a handful, but I am trying to gain your approval to hang out at your place for a while in a few weeks. So???"

"Hmmm, will you behave yourself, Markie?"

"Absolutely, and dress appropriately and I promise that I will leave before anyone tries to throw the fem boy over the fence. So????"

"Hmmm, while I'm here, do you want to make out for a while? I mean, Scott's not coming back, right?"

Oh, holy snap, I wasn't sure that I was that desperate, but I was truly ready to mingle with the rest of Middleton, LOL, I think.

"Can I wear breast forms and maybe a somewhat sheer shirt, under a jacket, of course?"

Hah, who was the hooked fish now? His answer was to swing me down on the couch by my arm and positioned right where he could, well, make out with me. Oh, gross and then not so gross and then back to gross when he speared with his tongue and back to not so gross when I returned the favor and then my sweat pants came off. I mean, whoa, heat of the moment things, right? Also, damn, there should be a class to prepare a person for those heat of the moment things.

"One hour, you don't act like my girlfriend and tonight remains a secret!"

"Two hours, I'll respond nicely if you surprise me somewhere on your property and we both die before Scott ever hears about tonight. Oh, and you stop looking down there. That's all there is to see."

"Hmmm, have you and Scott ever had the need for condoms?"

"No, not the need, but I do have some in my bedroom, you know, just in case. Will you spread it around that I'm a pretty cool person under all of this fem stuff and worthy to know?"

Like I said, there was a moment and things were pretty heated and he actually reached inside of my corset and rolled my nipples, so, well, I was pretty warm. Besides, he played the "guy in control" and walked me into my own bedroom. In other words, hah, I think Scott wasted a lot of time playing the coy shy one who wanted to get gay with me, but had reservations. I mean, Carl just did it and did it pretty good I might add.

Oh, and the best part was that my lack of dangling and swinging didn't bother him at all.

Next stop, maybe Scott if he and Julia don't work out and then on to Carl's Fall party where I will do my best to look like I belong at a Fall party and you know, not get thrown out of a window or over the fence.

End Markie 01