Mark's Ex the Continuing Saga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that we have this over with can we do a closer inspection of your body parts?" Sid asked like a kid in a candy store.

"Mark how about showing these gentlemen how to do a proper breast exam and bi-manual exam of a woman. Walter, would you want to help."

"Hell no, I am married." Walter said as he picked up his computer and printer then bolted for the door. "Call me if you need me again Mark." As he went out the door and shut it.

Mark improvised an exam table using a footstool in front of a loveseat. Sarah sat in the middle of the seat and put her feet on the foot stool spread her legs for the eager group.

Sid and Carl stood two feet from Sarah and fucked her pussy with their eyes for what seemed like twenty minutes but was only a few. The room was quiet except for heavy breathing from the two men.

Mark pulled himself together to do as Sarah asked. "I will show you how to do a proper breast exam." He said as he went in circular motions around each breast as the doctor showed them a few weeks ago and then he tweaked each nipple.

Each of the men followed his instructions and lovingly massaged each breast long enough for Sarah to have a mini orgasm. The room was heavy with the scent of Sarah's pheromones, this caused an excited reaction from all men present.

Sarah looked at all the men's crotches and stated. "I can still turn on men." She laughed along with the men present. "Well men it is annihilation time. The bimanual is next." She said as she slid down more to open her box up for easy access. "You won't need any lubricant." She giggled

Mark got on his knees to the side of Sarah so the two men can see what he is doing. "I will insert two fingers in Sarah's vagina, push on her tummy and you will feel her interior organs, with your fingers in her vagina."

Each man in turn took their time and used their three fingers as a dildo, caused Sarah to have an orgasm as each man stroked her. They watched her in the delight as she came. When she came back to earth the men all sat on the couch facing her, she didn't cover her pussy in any way she let the men look at her flower of life as they chatted.

"Men are easy, just show them pussy and they will do anything you want them to." Sarah thought as the men got up and they went to the door to leave.

"I will get back to you in a couple of days." Sarah said as she stood in the opened door in all her naked glory.

Once Mark shut the door Sarah called Richard. He picked up his cell. "Hi Sarah, what's up?"

"I have buyers for the Albany properties for twenty percent more than we have into it."

"I didn't tell you to sell the property I want to renovate it."

"Where are you going to get the money for it?" Sarah screamed frustrated.

"Well, you got a commission a month ago for fifty thousand, and you're getting twelve thousand five hundred every month. You're going to have to work to double it, so I can get the building renovated." Richard ordered her to get more work.

"I will be home tonight we will discuss it then. You will sell the properties you understand! I will not run your business while you go play golf and get drunk, all the time. You need to put your big boy pants on and do the right thing." Sarah told him directly.

"You don't talk to me like that. I am the boss, and you work for me."

"I will fix that when I get home also Richard." She disconnected.

"Be careful Sarah. I don't want him to hurt you." Mark said when he overheard the heated exchange.

"He won't hurt me lover." She said as she gave him a passionate kiss on the lips. "I will be back soon probably with my son. Do you have a problem with that?" Sarah asked hopefully.

"Absolutely not." Mark stated with conviction.

Sarah dressed, took all the paperwork for the sale of the property. She was on the road in about twenty minutes after a five minute make out session with Mark.

Once she left, he called the PI. "Hi Jack, can you keep a close eye on Sarah and RJ. She is on the way home and ruffled Rick's feathers before she left."

"Okay I will keep an eye on her to make sure there is no trouble, but I may need more help to keep a twenty-four-hour watch on her."

"Do whatever you need to do and bill me. If you need a retainer let me know."

"I trust you, besides I know where you live." Jack chuckled.

"Yah, I know. I am counting on you to keep Sarah and RJ safe." Mark said with conviction.

Sarah didn't go home she went to the golf course bar. Sure, enough Rick was there and a little past happy.

"Whaa, rrur you dodo'n her." Richard slurred.

"I'm here to take you home." Sarah said annoyed.

"Ah Dun't waat to ga yaht."

"I need help here." Sarah requested.

Three bar men put Richard in the back seat of the car, and he passed out. She got him home and RJ helped her get Richard in the house. They put him in the shower with his clothes on just took off his shoes.

"I hope the outfit is wash and wear mom." RJ Giggled and Sarah joined in. He has never seen this side of his mother. "Mom where did you get so much willpower?"

"I always had it, but I was brought up in the south, and I had to stow this personality away to be used only when needed."

An hour later Richard sobered up he was still in the tub with the chilly water running. He was angrier than a wet hen when he came downstairs dripping water all over the house.

"What the fuck are you doing, selling the Albany properties and putting me in the tub." He said as he charged the two on the sofa.

RJ jumped up and defected his charge. Richard got back up and charged Sarah, he backhanded her in the face. RJ jumped on his father's back that is when the PI came through the door. He called the cops and took Richard outside. Jack having done this before spun a believable yarn for the cops and they hauled Richard out of the house.

Sarah and RJ were injured, and Jack brought them to the Hospital for a checkup and to document the injuries they had.

Jack called. "Mark, we had a problem here Richard beat up Sarah and RJ."

"I told you to protect them, Jack." Mark angrily stated. "How bad!"

"Sarah may have a black eye and I don't think RJ was injured to badly he defected the first charge at Sarah from Richard but couldn't get back in position for Rick's second charge at His mother."

"You keep an eye on that mother-fucker. You got it Jack!"

"The cops took him away. he is in lockup, but he will be out tomorrow, remember NY had a no bond law."

After he hung up with Jack he made another call.

"Hello Art, I need your help. Whatever you need to do get, to Lake Placid, by tomorrow morning. Talk to a Richard Greene. Tell him he is to do everything his wife Sarah asks of him." Mark said and hung up.

In case you didn't guess Art is a person that will persuade you to do as you're told if you know what is good for you. His card reads The Art of Special Services.

The following day Sandra Less called. "Sarah, I heard you had a run in with your husband last night are you okay?"

"Yes, I am going to have to wear sunglasses for a week or so and I have bruises, but other than that I am fine. He banged up RJ also, but not as bad as me."

"Mark has a place for you and RJ to stay whenever you're ready."

"I have something to take care of here our son is graduating and I don't want to have him leave before graduation in another few weeks. He has his prom next week."

"Okay be safe and I will tell Mark."

They released Richard the following day. Art was waiting for him. "Sir I need to talk to you."

"Yes, what do you want." Richard asked annoyed.

"Do you have a ride?"

"No, I don't."

"Well get in and I will drop you off wherever you want to go." Art said helpfully.

"Okay I live at Whispering Pines Community."

"Ah very nice place. I want to give you a message from my employer. You will sign the sales agreement that your wife Sarah has, you will do anything she says, and you will not in any way abuse her or your son do you understand sir."

"Who are you?" Richard asked in fear.

"Your worst nightmare if you do not do me this favor." Art enunciated and by this time he was at Richard's home. "Richard it was nice chatting with you. If you decide not to do as I asked, I will come back to see you to discuss this further. Have an enjoyable day sir."

Richard was shaking when he got out of the car. He walked in the house and found he was alone. RJ was in school. There was an inconspicuous car on the road near his house. It was moving around the neighborhood all day.

Sarah worked part time for Farmer Accounting. Ted Farmer is the owner, and he is ready to retire. He wants to work something out with Sarah, so she can take over the business and he can help her when it is busy as she did for him. He wants to reverse their rolls in the company. That is where she is to make a deal with Ted to take over his business.

When Sarah arrived home, she went inside to find her husband sitting in the living room shaking.

"Where is the paperwork for the sale of the property. I will sign it." Rick said, he knew Art would find him if he started any trouble with Sarah.

Sarah saw him shaking. "I told you all that drinking would catch up to you, you are having withdrawal symptoms. Here is the paperwork and I want a divorce also. I just bought a business. I don't like real estate." Sarah stated with one breath and conviction. "You had one shot at me and that was last night. You will never strike my son or myself again. I'm out of here!"

"Okay a non-contested divorce I will give you if you are okay with that, we split everything fifty- fifty."

"Fine with me you will have to find a place to say until RJ graduates and then we are going to Lake George area to live." Sarah told her husband.

"I will go live in the apartment above the real estate office until RJ graduates, but I want the house."

"Fine, but I get more of the money for the real estate sale and all of the commission." Sarah shot back.

Sarah looked back at the twenty-two years with Richard, after the revelation that he would use violence to control her and her son. Sarah does not want to be married to Richard any more. She realized she was in a rut after she contacted Mark and she did all the work while Rick snoozed with the people at the club. She was unaware that Mark had something to do with Rick's dossal attitude after her husband attacked her.

"Okay." Rick said. they wrote everything down and when RJ came home, he witnessed the document. Richard packed a bag and left under the watchful eye of the PI.

Jack came to the Door. "Mrs. Greene as you had a problem with your husband with a physical confrontation Mr. Scott has hired me as a protection detail for you and your son. There will be someone close by. Here is a phone with a panic button any problem hit it, give this phone to your son. Mrs. Greene as you may already know, Mr. Scott is very protective of your son and you."

The following day Sandra Less called. "How are you doing today?"

"I am getting a divorce, Rick contested nothing, the properties in Albany will be sold and I will be in Lake George after RJ gets out of school."

"Wow, I will tell Mark. He will be glad to hear that!"

Mark was ecstatic there will not be a long-drawn-out divorce fight between Sarah and Richard. He was glad he has resources to deal with potential problems. Sarah's check for June Mark had Art deliver it and also to make sure there were no problems with her husband. Art was conspicuous in the area and made sure Richard saw him.

The Graduation of RJ went without a hitch, Sarah and Richard were cordial but reserved. Richard remembers Jack from the night he backhanded Sarah who was hovering close to Sarah wherever she went. Richard was bewildered who was paying for Sarah's security. In the twenty years they were married there was never mention of anyone who would do this for Sarah.

Mark set up his vacation home for Sarah and her son in Bolton Landing on the water, with all the water toys that go with a waterfront home. He can't wait to meet RJ and to have Sarah close by. He has fallen head over over heels in love with Sarah again!

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica

12