Nadia Pt. 01: The First Contact

Story Info
First day at school, by the beautiful Nadia.
823 words
3.95
12.2k
9

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
greekmag
greekmag
23 Followers

Nadia was nervous, but also completely excited.

Having grown up in the country, her big dream was to get into a school and finally live alone in the city! And at last, she walked through the roof of the University, impressed by the large building, but lost because she didn't know where to go or who to talk to. Her thoughts were interrupted by an irritating voice, which came from behind her and made her jump up in surprise..

"Good Morning, Beautiful! I am Thomas.."

Nadia was indeed the prettiest girl in the country.. she was accustomed to compliments, and always her beauty, combined with her kind character, helped her to be treated like a princess. This gave her the confidence to stand firm and successfully face any new challenge. Or almost any.. as in this particular case, anxiety had struck red! for the first time in her life, she felt completely lost..

Turning to see the man who spoke to her, she saw a shocking sight..

Nadia was not a racist, nor did she judge others based on appearance.. yet before her, stood the ugliest man she had ever seen. Short, with belly, greasy hair and intensely unpleasant smell.

"New here? I've never seen you before.." Thomas continued.

"Uh, yeah! it's my first day of school and I really have no idea what to do or where to go."

"Don't worry, I'll help you! although we've been talking for so long and you haven't even introduced yourself to me..!!

In addition to her beauty and kindness, Nadia was also famous for her kindness.. so she immediately apologized and introduced herself to Thomas.

What she didn't know, was that this little apology would be the beginning of many more of her apologies in the future..

'I am very glad, Nadia,' said Thomas, approaching her so much as to make her feel uncomfortable.. and giving her a kiss on each cheek.

She was embarrassed by the close contact, while at the same time she was disgusted by the intense stench of Thomas. Her cheeks were moistened by his kisses, and her gaze seemed even more bewildered.

Before she could react, Thomas took her by the hand and led her to the secretariat, where she would enroll in school.

Nadia walked into the office, relieved to find what she had to do, but most of all relieved by Thomas's disturbing presence. She regained her lost enthusiasm and started filling out the requests. The process was completed quickly and Nadia took a deep breath and walked out of the office.. the new life was ahead of her..!!

Her joy quickly turned into bewilderment again, as Thomas waited for her again outside. As soon as she came out of the door, he approached her and hugged her.. and after wishing her a good start, he gave her two more sucking kisses that made her feel thoroughly uncomfortable.

Not knowing how to manage the situation, Nadia returned the hug and thanked Thomas as kindly as she could for his valuable help. Their embrace kept them waiting for a long time, and Nadia felt her lungs filled with the scent of Thomas.

'Coffee is on me,' cried Thomas suddenly, and without leaving any room he seized Nadia by the arm, and they went out of the school. A little further along was parked his motorbike where he asked her to ride.

She followed, without time to think or process the situation.

Nadia's first coffee in town was not as she had imagined it.. certainly not with the company she wanted. However, she gradually relaxed and began to open up to Thomas, talking about her life, her dreams, even her boyfriend who was waiting for her back in the village.

On the other hand, Thomas did not miss any opportunity to become more and more demonstrative.. touching her, or even kissing her every time he found any of her comments successful.

Nadia was uncomfortable with their so close contact, and every time Thomas went to kiss her she was drawn lightly and kindly, showing her diffidence discreetly.

This in no way intimidated Thomas, who persisted, until at one point she became tired of resisting and accepted his constant kisses without reaction.

Finally, after a long time the coffee was finished and Thomas offered to take her home. Of course he had planned first to exchange the numbers of their mobiles.

When they arrived, they shared one last hug, exchanged a few kisses and said goodbye.

Nadia, relieved, ran upstairs and went straight into the bathroom to banish from her the scent of Thomas. Τhen she lay back on her couch.. it was not expensive, but it was her own couch, in her own house, which after so many years of trying she managed to have..

The sudden sound of her mobile phone interrupted her thoughts. A feeling of anxiety seized her, as soon as she looked at who was calling..

greekmag
greekmag
23 Followers