Mark's Genie Ch. 05

Story Info
Mark spends more time with Audrey.
3k words
4.52
9k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark looked at the empty doorway. He couldn't believe that Allison would show at exactly the wrong moment. He jumped up, and made to follow, but he then realized that he was naked, and he'd never catch up. He glanced over at Audrey, who had shut the door and was walking toward him. Her dark hair had apparently been put into a bun while he slept. She was wearing a white terry cloth robe. She was also wearing a big smile.

"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you," she said. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

"No, no problem." Mark picked up his clothes that had been folded and laid on her roommate's bed. He covered himself. "I should go."

"You know what?"

"What?"

"You're only the second guy I've ever slept with."

"Oh, really?" Mark replied. He looked around the room, waiting for further punishment. Obviously, Kiara had somehow sent Allison, but that was likely only to be a warm-up act for some seriously negative shit. "I didn't know. It's not like I'm all that experienced, either. I hope you're okay with what we did."

"You're so sweet." Audrey walked up to him and took the clothes and threw them in the corner.

Mark looked down. He felt himself start to grow. He told himself to get soft, but he just got harder. Once again, he thought to himself, this genie needs to explain more about these rules. I'm supposed to have control over my dick, he thought, but it just keeps getting me into trouble.

"Mark, I'm sure you have a lot of excellent qualities, but right now, I just want you to sit down and shut up."

He sat on her bed.

Audrey pulled off her robe. She put a pillow on the floor and kneeled on it. She reached out and grabbed his dick. She kissed it and rocked back on her heels. She looked him in the eye.

"Here's the deal. I have a boyfriend who plans to see me for dinner. I like him. He's a nice guy."

"Uh huh," Mark said, as he watched her slide her mouth around the head of his cock, which was fully hard. Once again, he was impressed that he was attached to such a monster. As she wetly kissed him, he felt it throb, and he slowly ground his hips, pushing the cock a bit further into her mouth. She pulled away.

"So, Mark, we can't do this again."

She sucked him some more.

He liked watching her lick and groan. He liked her hands sliding around on his abdomen. He liked watching her head bob. Unlike the women he'd previously had sex with, she was not only stone-cold sober but she'd also not been mesmerized into sex by a magician. At least he didn't think magic was involved at all, aside from his having been informed that he could get lucky in room 319. And the body tune up. And the huge and generally controllable penis.

Mark felt himself start to cum and confidently told himself to wait, and so he did. He looked around her room. Organized knickknacks. A clean mirror. No clothes on the floor, aside from his. The stack of psych and econ books. The Washington Nationals pennant. All very neat. It was like she had a genie or a housekeeper, but looking at her mouth stretched around him, he knew she could keep her own self organized.

"How come?" he asked. He interlaced his fingers in her hair. "We should keep this going."

She pulled away. She looked up at him and rubbed her face with his wet cock. She made a guttural sound.

"I've had a crush on you, like, forever, but it's weird. With your clothes off, you're almost a different person."

She returned to blowing him. Minutes passed. Mark watched her mouth do its work. He listened to her moans. She crawled up his body, pushing him down on the bed. She licked his nipples, bit at them a bit. She climbed further and kissed him on the mouth. He kissed back. A juicy, intimate kiss. He smelt her breath. Cinnamon.

Mark began to position himself beneath her, to begin to wedge his dick into her wetness.

"Nope, hang on," Audrey said, and she gathered herself, slid off the bed, stood briefly, and returned to kneeling.

"Where are you going? You seemed to enjoy it last time."

She leaned into him and returned his dick to her mouth. Up and down.

"Come back," Mark continued. "It's lonely up here."

She pulled his cock out with a pop. She kissed it.

"Is poor baby lonely?" She smiled. "I'm afraid he's just going to have to deal with it. I am already going to be way too sore to sleep with my boyfriend tonight. Another round with this thing inside me, and I'll probably have to go to the ER, which would be awkward. But I do have a plan that should help, you lonely guy."

She returned to sucking.

"Audrey, this feels awesome. You have some mad skills." She continued to bob her head. He thought he could see a smile, though it was difficult to tell since his thick cock was sliding back and forth against the back of her throat. "Seriously, you're just a pro at sucking me."

She pulled away. "Oh, sweetie, that is so nice. I'd have to give it some thought, but I don't think anyone has ever called me a prostitute before." She smiled again and went back to work.

"Sorry. Didn't mean literally a pro."

She pulled the dick to her lips and pressed her mouth against his fleshy head. She blew bubbles into their wetness. "I know, silly," she said, with a bit of a mumble. Her lips were still pressed against his cock. "Don't be so sensitive." She opened her mouth as wide as possible, and he could see her teeth pressed against him. She pulled away and asked, "but maybe we could play a game about how sensitive you are. I'm going to bite down, and you tell me when the pain becomes truly unbearable."

They laughed.

She returned to sucking him, up and down.

"Listen," she said. "This is completely awesome, and you taste sweet as sugar, but my jaw is sore. I'll give you a few more minutes, and then you're going to be on your own. In that case, however, I plan to watch you in some serious solo action, which would be completely hot, especially if I can pull out my phone and take some video."

"Video?"

"Oh, yes. My parents have always discouraged my dream of making wildlife documentaries, and I think it would be a nice bit of feedback to show them a few minutes of that monster getting whacked off in what is obviously my bed in my dorm room."

"Three minutes," he said. "You can set your watch to it."

He looked down at her. He enjoyed her face. She had a nice tan, and plump cheeks, and a great smile. She was funny. She kept moaning, and he, once again, felt her rub his abdomen and tweak his nipples. She could get maybe half his dick into her mouth, and then she'd gag a little, and then bring him out far enough to wetly kiss him. He told himself thirty seconds and began to piston up and down. Up and down. He felt himself deeply spurt into her, and she swallowed and hungrily swallowed some more.

He fell back on her bed. She stood, stretched, and curled up next to him on the bed.

"That was just awesome," Mark said.

"You can say that again," she said, rubbing her hand over his body. "You're kinda perfect, you know."

"Well, I'd say I'm far from perfect."

"Oh, is that your self-deprecating angle? To seem modest?"

"It's an opinion shared by everyone."

"Oh, if anyone criticizes this hunk of goodness, I'd say they were just jealous."

Mark looked at the ceiling and thought of Joe and Joe, of Kiara, of Allison. He felt tears come to his eyes.

She smiled at him. "It's a bittersweet moment, right?"

"Bittersweet?"

"I don't think I'll ever again have such great sex. Bittersweet. But this is probably different for you. This is probably just a routine weekday for Mark." She smiled again. "All you have to do is walk around asking women to give you blow jobs, and presto, they're on their knees."

"This is the best sex I've ever had."

"Uh huh. It's the best I've ever had, but you've probably been fucking supermodels for years, hanging from the chandelier. All that stuff."

"I never saw myself as all that great, and I've always been clueless with women. Really, I'm fairly different now than I was even two days ago."

"That's such a line."

"Truth."

"I bet you've done this before, gone up to some stranger or near stranger, and within a few minutes, had them fucking you, or sucking you, or at least yanking on that dick of yours. I'll bet $10 you've done such a thing in the past month."

"And you could get a guy anytime you want."

"And you're changing the subject. Given me the $10."

"Audrey, you're fun and friendly and cute. You could easily find someone to sleep with."

"Ah shucks. First, I'm a prostitute, and now I'm a slut who can fuck random dudes. You're such a charmer."

"And you're difficult. Let's make a plan for tomorrow and see if we can do even better."

"I'm not sure better is possible, at least for me."

"We can try something different."

"I have handcuffs and a strap-on that I've been meaning to try out. You bring the lube."

Mark had a weird feeling.

"Why'd you say that?"

"Part of my humor angle is to say things that are outrageous and unlikely to be true." Audrey smiled. "Sounds like I accidentally hit on your kink. Come to mamma and tell me what you need to be happy."

"I need you to make me happy."

"Oh please. I'm flattered, but I told you about my boyfriend, who's a good guy.."

"Well, you did mention him, but while we were fucking, I thought maybe we should start dating."

"Is that what you call it? Fucking?"

"Uhm. Making love?"

"No, Mark, that was fucking, and it was great. As for dating, you've got to be kidding."

Mark felt confused.

"I started to crush on you the week of freshman orientation. I was a little heavier, and I hadn't figured out what clothes to wear to fit in at this place. I'd gone to this fancy girl's school and had never gone out much. I'd have had a panic attack if you'd actually asked me out. But part of the attraction was that you were kinda schlubby and immature. You seemed clueless about women. That's the guy I crushed on, a project who needed my help. And I only say such rude things to you now because of how much you've changed. You should feel proud. But it was that schlubby guy who was attractive to my neurotic freshman self. And I haven't changed all that much."

"Sure you've changed. You're so confident and stuff. Whereas I'm the same guy."

"As if." She smiled. "I may have tuned myself up a bit, but you've become a rock star. Well, an athletic rock star. I mean, sheesh, you have a six pack while just resting in my bed. It's kinda bizarre." She traced his muscles and sighed.

"You're not anxious at all. You're funny."

"Well, I still get anxious in crowds and with strangers and on airplanes, but with you.... hmmm, I'm not sure if it was getting fucked into a coma or spending a long time with your cock sliding up and down my throat, but I feel like I can say what I want around you."

"I aim to please."

"If we can be honest, I've never been a huge fan of the dick, in general. As in, I don't rub one out while imagining random, disembodied dicks. No judgments. Maybe that's your thing to go along with the strap-ons and handcuffs, though you hadn't seemed very gay to me until you started talking about strap-ons."

"I never mentioned strap-ons until you mentioned it."

"God, don't be so concrete. I'm kidding. Anyway, you got me of the subject."

"What subject?"

"The dick. After spending today with you, I might start getting preoccupied with the dick. I'd simply never been around a dick like yours. I'd never even really imagined a dick like yours."

"Uhm, thanks?"

"Nevertheless, I can't date you."

"Why not?"

Mark suddenly felt a little desperate.

"First off, your dick's too big. It's excellent for holidays and special occasions, but I would rupture something if I tried to take it in on a regular basis."

"I can make it smaller."

"Sure you can."

"Or we can make you bigger."

"Gosh, Mark. You sure know how to seduce a girl. First, she's a prostitute. Then, a slut. And now, you've offered someone the golden opportunity to have a jumbo-sized vagina. I almost don't know what to say."

"How about we date a little."

"I have a boyfriend. This was crazy spontaneous. A date is planned. I'm not sure it's a logic that would hold up in court, but I'm sticking with that as the story that I tell myself."

"We can make up other stories for next time."

Ain't no next time, Mark. By the way, if you tell anyone about this, I'll deny and shoot you in the head."

"But Allison saw us."

"I've known Allison since first grade. She's a good friend. She won't tell anyone. And, to tell you a little secret, I was initially planning to not answer the door, but I suddenly had the urge to show off a little. She's always thought me too sheltered, as if she's one to talk. She's more inhibited than I am."

Mark started to answer, to protest, to say something. At least he wanted to say that her friend was no longer inhibited, but he had a twinge of nausea. He wondered how Allison was doing.

"But, Mark, here's the deal. Let's say I dropped my boyfriend, learned to tolerate your huge dick on a daily basis, and we started dating."

"Excellent idea."

"First off, people would wonder."

"Wonder what?"

"They'd wonder why a 10 would date a 6."

"That's not true."

"Which part?"

"All of it. You're not a 6. I'm not a 10. Plus, I wouldn't care what they said."

"Well, some days, I think I'm a 7, and I'm sure there are mornings when you're a 9 for a few minutes. But we'll never be the same number. And I don't want to live through it, knowing what they're thinking. Hell, knowing what I'd be thinking."

"What would that be?"

"That I'm not good enough, or cute enough. That people would wonder what was going on. They'd probably think you were dating me for my family's money, which has been a worry of mine since I was a kid. Did you know about that?"

Mark shook his head. "Honestly, I don't know much of anything about you aside from your first name, and that you're a Nationals fan."

"Hmmm. I guess that's good news, though I'll probably need to get back into therapy so that I can hash out why I slept with somebody who thought I was my roommate, who, incidentally, is double majoring in psych and econ and who's the one with the Nationals pennant. I, personally, hate sports."

"Me too."

"You hate sports, Mr. Six pack? Right. I guess you just got that body by blinking your eyes."

"More or less. You need to give us a second chance."

"I'm not giving us a first chance. I'm less anxious than I was a couple of years ago, but I still don't have the self-esteem to put up with a boyfriend with a perfect body. Like we're going to stroll down the quad, hand in hand? Or go to the beach? Ugh." Mark started to speak, but Audrey held up a palm. "Talk to the hand, Adonis. There's nothing you can say.

She noticed movement, and looked down at Mark's dick. It twitched.

"It's amazing how big it stays even when resting its poor little head."

She grabbed his cock and slid it up and down.

Mark found himself growing hard, and within seconds he was half erect.

She shook her head. "Man, this thing is awesome." She jerked it some more. It swelled. It became rock hard. She let go, and his dick lifted itself an inch off his abdomen.

"How do you do that? You just came a few minutes ago. Seriously, what's your secret? Are you on Cialis or something?"

"Nope," Mark answered sadly. "It's just magic. I don't know how it works. I can't really control it."

"Listen, I'll reconsider dating if the monster can also do laundry and give me stock tips."

Mark smiled. Yes, he thought to himself, his monster can do laundry and stock tips. For the first time, he realized he should ask for a bunch of money, though he'd no doubt be overwhelmed with crushing debt by the end of the day.

She moved down and returned him to her mouth. Up and down. He watched her finger herself, slide two fingers around her clitoris, back and forth. Mark stared at the top of her head, at the bun in her hair.

He heard her growl, become more heated. Within a few minutes, she began to convulse in a way that he now understood to be the first sign of orgasm. He thrust himself deeply into her, and came himself. She spasmed over and over.

She flopped to her side. They were sweaty. They were exhausted. She kept giggling. He turned on his side and tried to kiss her. She primly kissed and pulled back. She looked him in the eye and then kissed her way down his body, concluding with a juicy kiss on his wet dick.

Mark started to get himself hard again.

She laughed and playfully slapped his cock. "Down, boy. Listen, you've got to get out of here. I have to take about three showers before my date tonight. Don't call, don't write, don't knock on my damn door, but if you see me on the quad, feel free to know that you made me one happy girl."