All Comments on 'Mark's Genie Ch. 05'

by cleareyedguy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

This guy has become a class A jackass! She has a boyfriend and he literally doesn’t care. Why would he date a girl who is so easily seduced? Why wouldn’t he care that she has a boyfriend?

I feel like he’s gotten retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There is a story that really kills the idea of ever wanting a genie. It appears to always be a negative end result regardless of the situation. I do have to agree with the genie though, he seems like a kinda rapey guy which is pretty messed up even without the genie. It’s still a good story and I would appreciate more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m not sure he’s much more of a jackass than I’d be under the circumstances. If he was seeing the genie as a magical robot, her feelings wouldn’t matter, or at least she could magically change them. Similarly, he always set up his flings to prevent pregnancy and to prevent them from remembering anything bad. He’s also much more considerate than he was yesterday, so something is getting to him.

I also like the irony that some of what he specifically wishes for, like the big dick and the desire for a fling who won’t stalk him, end up shooting his chance to date Audrey.

Was Audrey too easily seduced? She’d had a crush for a couple of years and the genie knew she was in the mood that an advance would be welcome. This was apparently the 2nd time she’d slept with anybody, ever, which might make it weirdly unlikely, but she also said she wanted to get less inhibited or inexperienced, so it seems believable that it’s just a hookup. We don’t know how long mark chatted her up, but I wouldn’t have wanted to read his chat, and we also don’t know how much the genie impacted audrey’s thoughts. She brought up the handcuffs and strap on, which seems very likely to have been an idea inserted by kiara. So was she too easily seduced? Well, more easily than most women (in my experience) but less easily than most women on literotica.

As for the erotica part of literotica, I like the situations, which I can bend to my own will (ha), but I also enjoy watching mark fuck it up (ha ha).

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFakeover 2 years ago

This chapter and the story arc for that asshole Mark is very surprising. I stopped reading after that rape chapter, and saw you were still publishing and I skipped ahead and was surprised about the chapter with Allison. You have a clever take on the 'wishes don't quite work out' idea, and I'm starting to actually believe Mark will fill some remorse. Since you set up Allison as being in an impossible situation for him yet in many ways perfect, I'm expecting her boyfriend to die a sudden death or move to another town suddenly, and Mark could even question whether he was responsible for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like that there are consequences, and he sorta gets what he asks for (or maybe what he deserves). He wants to fuck people without their consent? Then he gets fucked without his consent. He wants the genie to be weak or to leave him alone, then he gets those wishes even though they quickly bite him in the ass. He wants no strings Sex, that’s what he gets—even if he starts to have feelings for the girl. I like that there are consequences, and that he doesn’t get to just fuck random people without any consideration of their preferences.

Unintended consequences make the world go around, he’s starting to learn….

Doombot80Doombot80about 2 years ago

This story went right off the rails. I'm not even sure what exactly the author is trying to tell us, if anything. The main character Mark, the "Genie", and the two girls involved in this story are all assholes AND idiots. It's quite a feat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous