Mark's Gifts Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley groaned deeply again and was forced to fall away from their kiss, pushing her head into Mark's chest as he continued to stimulate her with a strong hand.

Following the images from her mind, Mark freed his hand finally and used it along with his other hand to pull her shorts down. She kicked them away quickly, still in her sneakers, before Mark lifted her again. He kept going this time, grateful for the stall's high ceiling, until Ashley's pussy was level with his mouth, her legs resting over his shoulders. In her mind, Mark was rewarded with a glow of the delight she felt from his strength.

A couple of well-placed brackets allowed Ashley to use her arms to help hold herself up, along with the support of her legs on Mark's shoulders. This allowed Mark to bring his hands to bear along with his mouth and tongue as he dove into her pussy with abandon. As before with Eleni and Candy, Ashley's mind guided him in his work and, feeling a little rude that he had cum before she had, worked her mercilessly and had her cumming on his face in only a couple of minutes.

He carried on, still guided by Ashley's fantasy until she came again, and then again before he finally let her down, although her legs were a little shaky still.

He was fully hard again by now and he could see the look of pure lust in Ashley's eyes as he leaned his head forward to kiss her again. She grabbed him by the cock and pushed him back until he was sitting on the little bench once more. She straddled him quickly and effortlessly guided him to her entrance and her could feel her incredible wetness as she took him all the way inside in one, swift motion. They groaned in unison and Mark gripped her hips, pulling her tightly against him, before she started moving.

The bench was deep enough that Ashley was able to rest her knees on it and use them, along with her hands on Mark's shoulders, to lever herself up and down. This she started doing now, slowly at first and he could see her eyes closed as they savored the sensation. The angle was perfect for Mark to move his head down and bury it in her beautiful breasts again and he sucked and licked her nipples as she bounced herself up and down on his cock faster and faster, letting him come almost all the way out before shoving him back in again.

While Mark could tell, both from her real world reactions and from the euphoria in her mind, that Ashley was enjoying herself, he could tell that this position wasn't as comfortable as it could be for her so during a lull in her bouncing, he made the suggestion in her mind and in a moment, he was helping her turn around. As Mark spread his legs a little, Ashley was able to plant her feet on the ground, her back to him now, as she resumed fucking him. Mark assisted with his hands on her ass, alternately lifting her off him and helping to slam her back down as Ashley grunted with each impalement.

As he sensed her get closer and closer to her climax, Mark was able to lean forward a little and reach around so he could stimulate her clit with his hands to bring her over the last hurdle. She pushed hard against him, grinding her hips on him as she came, leaning back and slapping her hand over her mouth her keep her shout of ecstasy as quiet as possible. Mark turned her head to his and kissed her.

After a few moments, when she had recovered sufficiently, Mark stood up, taking her with him, his cock still buried in her, and moved forward until Ashley put her hands out in front of her and pressed against the wall of the stall to support herself. She looked back at him and Mark couldn't help but smile as he saw the unmistakable lust still very much present.

"Fuck me Mark," she said hoarsely, "fucking give it to me."

Without speaking, Mark did as he was bidden, at first slowly pulling out of her and sliding back in before increasing the pace and force of his thrusting until he was slamming into her. In her mind, Mark saw she was overcome with pleasure. Just like he had seen in Candy's mind in the middle of his encounter with her, he could see that Ashley was almost in a state of disbelief about how Mark fucking her felt so exactly as it had in her fantasy of this situation. Sex had never felt this good in real life.

In the real world, she growled and grunted as he pounded. When he felt her about to cum again he pressed his weight against her, their bodies pressing together against the wall as she rocked and spasmed in bliss. Mark covered her mouth with his to muffle her cry of passion.

"I think... that's... five," she said, smirking up at him.

"Five what?"

"Five orgasms dummy," she said, playfully slapping him in the chest, her breath heavy. "Fuck Mark, if I knew you were this good I would have done this a long time ago."

"Hey, look," Mark said playfully, picking her up again and moving them toward the shower compartment of the stall, "better late than never!"

He pressed her up against the wall of the shower now and kissed her again as she laughed.

"How about we go for number six?" he said and angled his body so his still-hard cock slid into her again.

"Oh fuck!" she said, feeling him in her again and quickly covered her mouth with her hand and chuckled.

In her mind, Mark could see that, while she had absolutely loved getting taken from behind just now, she really enjoyed this position, the closeness of their bodies and the feeling of Mark pressed completely against her as he thrust in and out of her. She locked her legs behind him and gripped his body tightly as he fucked her.

It was a little slower for a little longer this time, but soon enough Mark saw her sixth orgasm rising in her and longed for his own. He increased his pace and grunted heavily as he finally thrust into her hard and came at the same time she did. She buried her head in his shoulder and screamed into his skin. Mark felt her body shake and supported her full weight with his arms as she came down from yet another orgasmic high.

"Holy... fuck..." she said breathlessly, her arms resting casually on his shoulders as she kissed him softly, "I am so fucking... glad... you finally... came... I don't think I would have... survived... number seven."

They laughed together and Mark let her down gently to the floor. He turned on the water and they showered together, keeping the water cool. Mark was pleased there was no awkward silence or tension as they dried and dressed. In her mind, all he could see was an ongoing joy at the pleasure of the experience they'd just shared. He didn't see any of the concerns Candy had had - the possibility of awkwardness, of talk of dating and dinner and whatnot didn't even occur to Ashley.

"So, I guess I'll see you round the gym," she said casually as she prepared to leave the stall, stepping close to him and kissing him deeply once more.

"Absolutely," Mark said, smiling warmly at her as she left.

12