Marks of a Shepherd Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the way his hands lingered she could tell he was enamored. She shook it at him slowly. She felt his lust grow as he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her flush against him, feeling the pulsing of his cock between her cheeks. She closed her eyes and felt the breeze evaporate the sweat off of her skin, and the rays of sunlight, painting pictures on her eyelids. As she felt him move her forward and hold the tip of his dick at her wet and waiting entrance, she felt that she had lured out the rare beast. She had heard the myths and found him for herself, a beautiful creature who would enchant her with his kiss before taking his pleasure and leaving her a mess of moans and convulsions.

As he stretched her lips open and pushed into her she felt herself become a piece of the six-legged creature she had seen in her mind, silhouetted against the sunset. After all they had done, her pussy was practically dripping, and he entered her easily despite how long it had been since she'd taken a lover this way. He went in slowly at first, holding her with one hand on the ass and the other on her waist. He cried out when she pushed back, sliding him in nearly to the hilt. At this he increased his speed, and Demetria matched, her ass smacking against him with every thrust, her moans growing in volume until they matched his.

When she felt him slow his bucking and hold her in place, she knew he was about to finish. Cesar could barely pull himself out in time. He erupted onto her backside, laying three strands on her left cheek as he held his cock and resisted keeling over. His stomach tensed and then his shoulders did as he called out in pleasure. The smoothness of her skin and the smell of her sex comforted him as he came back to earth, satisfied and exhausted. His muscles were weak, and he shifted more of his weight onto Demetria before they both collapsed onto their sides, panting.

Cesar reached over to his pants which lay crumpled on the ground and produced a handkerchief from his pocket and cleaned his cum off Demetria. He tossed it onto the ground and collapsed again. They lay there breathing heavily for nearly a minute until one of them spoke.

"Do you come here during the week sometimes?" Demetria asked.

He never did, but he knew what she was asking. "I'll be here Wednesday. Three hours before sunset."

Over the next couple days, the same images would flash in Demetria's head as had the week before. When she looked out on the sunset, she still imagined the naked forms among the trees, skin that craved touch and lips that craved company. She still heard the echo of lust in the breeze. Rather than bother her though, these thoughts now left only a knowing smile on her lips and a faint curiosity regarding her friend's role in all this. Maybe Cecile really had guided her to him, having noticed Demetria's loneliness before she herself did.

Cesar had similar thoughts, but they quickly gave way to anticipation of his upcoming rendezvous with Demetria. Whatever resentment he had felt over the perception that Cecile had abandoned him was dulled by the notion that he had a replacement for her. Whether Cecile herself had guided her to him was merely a detail.

On Monday evening as Cecile returned from Paris in a carriage with Auguste next to her, she thought of the coming Saturday. It would be three weeks then since she last saw Cesar. She felt guilt remembering how he had been there for her just before her repeated absences. She hoped that he would be understanding when she explained herself and that she would find a way to make it up to him.