Mark's Revenge Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me your card and I will send the details over," Mark replied. Steven nodded and gave his card to Mark.

"Okay, mum and I need to go and I have school today, if you need anything more for me let me know," Mark added. Steven nodded and headed to his car and left.

"Master, this is wonderful," Sarah said.

"It is?" Mark said. He wondered why the bed would be nice for camping.

"Yes Master, there are so many possibilities," Sarah said. She had a smile on her face. Mark smiled. If his mum was happy, so was he.

"Mum, let's go and get your money," Mark said.

"Yes Master," Sarah said. She was a bit hesitant to confront her employers however with her Master she thought it would be alright.

Mark and Sarah got to the front. They got in and Mark got into the driver's seat. Sarah got into the passenger seat. There were three seats in total at the front. Mark put the key in the ignition and turned it on. He put his seat belt on and closed all the doors. "Ready?" Mark asked.

Sarah put her seatbelt on and nodded. "I am," Sarah said. They left towards Sarah`s workplace.

Meanwhile, Grace was at the window watching the events play out. She looked at the van and could see the bed inside. She thought this was interesting yet unexpected. She smiled and thought of the fun they were going to have.

Mark drove to the north side of the town. It was early in the morning and there was no traffic on the roads so they made good progress. Sarah was thinking about this car last night. She smiled looking at Mark.

They arrived at the dinner and got out. Mark and Sarah headed inside the dinner. "Master, are you sure?" Sarah asked one more time. She was a bit worried about this. This was their main source of income besides the other job she had to do. Also, she worried this may go bad and Mark could get hurt.

Mark pulled Sarah and kissed her on the lips. As their lips met, Sarah got butterflies in her stomach. All her worries were gone as they kissed. Mark withdrew. He looked at Sarah. Sarah did not need any words. She knew.

They both headed inside the diner. The exterior boasted a classic facade, adorned with neon signs and a chrome-trimmed exterior. As they step through the entrance, the interior unfolded with a checkerboard floor, vinyl booths, and a long counter with swivel stools.

"So you have finally shown up," said a woman. She was a slim woman in her mid-forties. Her tailored uniform, a stark departure from the classic diner attire. The blazer was complemented by a crisply pressed, white button-up shirt, the collar peeking out. She had a tailored pencil skirt in a matching charcoal. Around her waist, a narrow black belt added a touch of sophistication. She wore polished black heels. Her raven hair, flawlessly styled in a business-like way.

"Mrs Vivian, what are you doing here?" Sarah asked.

"What am I doing here? I own this chain and several other locations," Vivian replied. She looked mad.

"We pay for you," a man added in a deeming voice. He was in his mid-forties. He possessed a sturdy build. His graying hair was meticulously combed, and a perpetually furrowed brow adds a touch of severity to his countenance. He wore a tailored, dark suit. The collar of his pristine, white button-up shirt is secured tightly. He had a sleek tie, knotted with precision and black shoes.

"Mr Randall," Sarah said in shock.

"So you both are the bosses, who have not given my mum her pay," Mark said.

"Who are you?" Randal asked. He thought this little boy was out of line.

"I am her son, and you will pay her all the wages she is owed," Mark said.

"Hahaha, you are a funny kid," Randal said.

"Sarah, you should control your son and watch who he talks to," Vivian said and added, "You remember the last time your son acted up. Vivian gave a sinister smile.

"Mrs Vivian please don't," Sarah pleaded.

"Mum, what happened?" Mark asked. He was now concerned for her and wondered what happened. He had not heard about this.

"That night," Randal laughed. Sarah had tears in her eyes.

"Mum," Mark pulled her into a hug.

"After your altercation with Trevor that day, his mum came here for dinner. They spotted her. They began to talk behind her back and infront of her as well. Calling her all sorts of names loudly. Then they threatened to get her fired, she begged. Then they made her serve them bare feet," Vivian said. She laughed.

"That was a good night, shame I missed it," Randal said.

"It was the best seeing her walk around, in tears like that. She should know not to mess up the other side," Vivian added.

Mark looked down. His mum was crying in his arms. He stroked her head slowly. Mark was now angry. He knew it was tough for her however he did not know about this. They will pay for this.

"Kid, for this I am going to fire your mum," Randal said.

"No, she is useful free labour," Vivian added.

"That is right we have not paid her," Randal laughed.

"Also she has a daughter which we could get working for our other branch," Vivian said.

"For free," Randal said. They both laughed.

"Enough," Mark commanded. He thought about what Grace said to him this morning and what happened the days before, with Mindy, the random woman in the park. He promised he will keep them happy.

Vivian and Randall heard the command and stopped laughing. They stood in silence.

"You Randal ran to the bank and get my mum her missing wages and include a generous bonus for her services over the years," Mark commanded.

Randal nodded and ran out of the store to the bank.

"Vivian, you and I will have sex right now in the office here, you will love it. You will find me attractive and start to fall for me. Your sex drive will go crazy at the sight of me. You will follow mine and my mum`s every command," Mark commanded.

Vivian nodded. She looked at Mark again. She thought he was attractive, something she missed initially. Sarah was something however her son looked like a gem.

"Take us to your office now," Mark commanded.

Vivian commanded. "Yes Mark," Vivian replied.

"Call me Master," Mark said.

"Yes Master," Vivian said. She thought he was kinky. She smiled. Her pussy was getting wet. She looked at Mark.

"Your pussy will get wet everytime you call me Master," Mark commanded. Vivian heard the command.

Sarah heard the exchange. She saw Randal run off at someone`s order, something she had never seen. Vivian also was different. She was always the type that looked on top and would never address someone as Master.

"Mum, let's follow her," Mark said. Sarah nodded.

Vivian headed to the office in the back, followed by Mark and Sarah.

"Where is the staff today?" Mark asked. He knew it was not opening hours however it was close to and there was no one here.

"One is on sick leave while the other is on holiday Master," Vivian replied. She felt her pussy pulsating. She thought wow.

"So Mum was going to do the work by herself?" Mark asked.

"Yes, we would have left once it opened, Master," Vivian replied again. She felt her pussy pulsating again.

"That is sometimes the case, Master," Sarah said with some tears in her eyes. Her eyes opened wider, she just realised she said master.

"Master?" Vivian questioned.

"You will accept incest and think it is normal. In fact you will think our relationship is hot. You will hide our relationship," Mark commanded.

Vivian heard the command. "Well it is normal for an attractive male to take care of their mother. I only have a daughter," Vivian replied.

They got to the office and walked in. They saw a compact desk, adorned with a computer and scattered documents. The leather desk chair showed signs of wear. There was a modest couch on the other side of the room.

"Get me the chair," Mark said.

Both Sarah and Vivian rushed to the chair. They wheeled it towards Mark and offered it to him.

"Here you are Master," they both said at the same time. Vivian pussy got more wet.

Mark thought he needed to be careful with his words. He only wanted Vivian to get it. Mark sat down on the chair.

"Mum, you can sit on the sofa if you like," Mark said.

"Okay Master," Sarah said as she walked over and sat on the sofa. She looked over to see Mark on the chair with Vivian lowering her head. She wanted to be with Mark there.

"Vivian on your knees now," Mark said.

"Yes Master," Vivian said. Her pussy tingled as she dropped to her knees. She had never submitted to anyone before however with Mark it felt natural. Sarah had a hidden gem.

"You have made my mum cry, you will be punished for this," Mark said.

"Yes Master, I accept that you will have to punish me," Vivian said.

Mark thought about what punishment he should give. He wanted to make it humiliating. He then had the idea.

"Stand up again," Mark said. Vivian got up. Mark looked at her. She had very nice clothes.

"Take your blazer off now," Mark said. Vivian took the button off her blazer and took it off. Sarah was eagerly watching the show.

"Now take off your panties and wear it on your head and unbutton all your buttons on the shirt," Mark said.

"Yes Master," Vivian said. She reached down and took her panties off. She wore a black panties. She put it on her head which covered her nose and mouth. Her eyes could be seen. She then unbuttoned all her buttons exposing her black bra. She looked funny.

"Mum, what do you think?" Mark asked.

Sarah looked at the sight. She panties on her face. Her bra was exposed. She looked like a slut.

Sarah was speechless. She thought it was hot, getting dressed by Master.

Mark thought the silence was weird but moved on. "Listen here Vivian, I am going to fuck your pussy, you will worship my mum`s feet while I do," Mark said.

"Yes Master," Vivian replied. She got wet again. She did not find Sarah attractive as a mate however she did think Mark was. She hesitated for a second. Mark went underneath her skirt and touched her pussy. He rubbed her slit. Vivian was surprised, he just went for it.

"Go now," Mark said. "Take your shoes off and approach her. Ask her nicely," Mark added. Vivian nodded. She took her high heels off and walked to the couch. She got to her knees.

"Sarah, can I worship your feet?" Vivian asked. She was wearing her panties which muffled her voice.

Sarah was not sure however Master had suggested it. She nodded. She took her shoes off and presented her feet to Vivian. Vivian approached her feet. She stuck her tongue out. She licked her big toe first. Sarah shivered. Vivian opened her mouth and put her lips on her big toe. She sucked it. Sarah moaned. She sucked it hard. She let go. Vivian moved to her index toe and sucked hard as well. She moved to her middle toe and licked it with her tongue. She then kissed it. She moved down to the 4th toe and opened her mouth and sucked it. She then got to the pinky toe and kissed it.

"Good Vivian," Mark said.

Sarah's pussy was on fire because Master had commanded a woman like Vivian to lick her feet. She was not interested in the act but in following Master's orders.

Mark approached Vivain. He lifted her skirt up and exposed her pussy. He touched it again. She was soaking wet. "You are wet," Mark said.

"Getting wet from sucking her toes," Mark teased.

Vivian withdrew from the index toe. She was rotated between her toes.

"Master, I am wet because of you," Vivian said. She wiggled her butt.

"Keep sucking on her toes," Mark said and added, "I going to fuck your pussy."

Vivian nodded. She went back to sucking her toes. Her panties were still on her face.

Mark took his index and middle fingers and rubbed her pussy. He inserted them. He could feel how wet she was. Mark went in and out using his fingers in her pussy. He increased his pace. He went fast and faster. Vivian`s pussy got wetter and wetter. He moved his finger faster.

He then moved his other hand and pressed her clit. He moved in a clockwise direction. Vivian's brain was going crazy. She was being manhandled roughly by her Master while sucking on a woman's toe with her panties on her head. This was humiliating yet she found it pleasurable. Her heartbeat was racing.

Mark went faster. He put another finger inside her pussy. He had now three fingers in her pussy. He went in and out of her pussy. He increased his pace faster and faster. Vivian let go of Sarah`s toes. She moaned loudly. She was close. Her clit and pussy were being pleasured. She was close.

"I am cumming," Vivian announced.

Mark pressed on her clit and went deep inside her pussy with his finger. She came. Vivian exploded all over Mark`s fingers. Mark pulled out and saw her pussy juices gushing out. His hand was wet. Her body had a spasm. She was panting.

Sarah just witnessed her Master give a woman an orgasm. She thought he was a stud.

"You came without my permission," Mark said. He remembered his mum asking him permission. His mum can cum as many times as she would like. However, not Vivian.

Vivian was in a daze. Mark grabbed her ass. Vivian jolted. She looked back and saw Mark who looked cross.

"You came without my permission," Mark said again.

Vivian just noticed what she had done. "I am sorry Master," Vivian said. Her pussy pulsated.

"You will be punished later for this," Mark said and added, "I am running out of time and I am in a mood to fuck you."

"Okay, Master," Vivian replied. Her pussy got wet.

Mark slapped her ass. Vivian moaned. She went back to sucking Sarah`s toes.

He took his pants down and underwear. His dick was already erect. Mark leaned in. He whispered into Vivian`s ear. "My dick and only dick will give you pleasure. You will cum easily with my penis. You will think about this penis," Mark said. Vivian heard the command.

Mark went back. He pulled her bra down exposing her breast. She was about the same size as Sarah. Mark squeezed her breast. "These are now mine," Mark said. He squeezed harder. Vivian moaned as she kissed Sarah`s big toe. Vivian had made several laps around her toes.

Mark positioned his penis in front of her wet pussy. He rubbed it on pussy with his large head. Vivian felt some large rubbing her pussy. He was huge. She then put two and two together and realised this could be her Master`s penis. She had not seen it but it felt large. She was now worried but excited for it.

Mark then inserted his penis inside her vagina. Vivian moaned loudly as he went in. She was right this was massive. She could feel the head tearing its way in. It felt like her body was being turned inside out. Her body was getting hot. She felt her heartbeat moving quicker.

Mark could feel she was tight surprisingly. He slowly pushed inside her. Vivian kept soaking Sarah`s pinky toe. Her mind was going crazy. She could feel her orgasm approaching. She tried to keep it together however he was stuffing her. He was massive inside her.

Sarah saw Vivian was struggling. "Master can Vivian stop sucking my toes please," Sarah requested.

Mark stopped and looked at his Mum. She said it in a cute voice. She had puppy eyes. "Okay," Mark replied and added, "You can give orders to her as well."

Sarah nodded. "Thank you Master," Sarah responded.

"Vivian you can stop sucking my toes and come lay on my chest," Sarah said. Vivian stopped sucking and looked up. She shuffled up towards her chest. Mark followed inside her. Vivian moaned. Mark continued to insert as Vivian moved. Vivian had an orgasm again. Her body shook violently. Her body muscles contracted. Sarah caught her and held her. Mark also supported her. Vivian still had her panties on her face. She drooled into it. Vivian was panting loudly.

Sarah stroked her hair. "You had another one without permission, you will be punished again. Mum, could you keep a track?" Mark asked.

"Yes Master," Sarah said.

"I..I....am....sorry," Vivian said. She never had two orgasms back to back in her life. Her mind was on the verge of breaking. The pleasure was too much.

Mark pushed in. He was now three quarters of the way in. He could feel her pussy wall squeezing his dick. "For a milf you are tight like a teenager," Mark said. Sarah was surprised by that comment.

"You are bigger than Randall. You are reaching places he could not," Vivian said. Her pussy was filled. Her heartbeat was still fast.

"You have not seen my dick," Mark said.

"I can feel it," Vivian said. Mark moved his hips slowly. Vivian moaned in pleasure.

"Is Randall the only man that has been inside you?" Mark asked.

"Ever since he has been my husband," Vivian replied. Mark slowly went in and out of her pussy. He took it slowly and did long strokes.

"How big is he?" Mark asked. He moved his hips a bit faster. Sarah storked Vivian`s hair. Vivian had planted her deep into Sarah`s chest. Sarah was fully dressed however she could feel her erect nipples.

"I think 3 inches," Vivian replied. She moaned.

"Master, is 10 inches," Sarah said.

Vivian gasped. His dick was big and it was destroying her pussy. She wanted to see it, the tool was giving her this much pleasure, this much pain. Her internal organs felt like they were being re-arranged. "Master," Vivian said. Her pussy got wetter.

Mark increased his pace. He went faster. He went in and out of her pussy. Mark thrusted inside her. Vivian moaned. She was panting loudly. Mark kept going inside and outside her. Her pussy was being hammered. Vivian had another orgasm. She twitched violently as she came on his dick. She was breathing heavily.

Mark further increased his pace. He was slamming inside her now. Mark then slapped her ass once. "Master," Vivian said. He was big and reaching places where Randall can dream off. Their sex life was non-existent as they focused on their business. She was never a sexual person however being this close to another woman while being hammered by a big dick from a stranger was amazing.

He went inside and outside her pussy. He gave long strokes. He made sure to go deeper slowly. He then went quicker again. He was going even deeper faster. "It's deep," Vivian said.

"Master can go very deep, maybe it can touch your womb," Sarah said. Vivian had another orgasm. Sarah held her in place. There was a wide smile on Vivian`s face. Her body was tired. Her pussy was moulding around his dick.

Mark was destroying her pussy. Mark increased his pace. His dick slid in and out of her. He kept going. He went for another 30 minutes. Sarah kept stroking her head slowly.

Mark was close. His penis was ready to be burst. "I am close," Mark said.

"Master mark her, cover her body with your sperm," Sarah said.

Mark nodded. "Turn around," Mark said.

Mark pulled out. Vivian got to her knees. Sarah also got down and pulled her panties over her eyes. Vivian could not see her Master`s dick.

He exploded outside her. Ropes of sperm left his penis. The first shot hit her face in the centre where her panties were. The force was so powerful her head moved back. The second shot also hit her face, however this time it was near her mouth. The panties had blocked the sperm from going inside her mouth. The third shot her tits which were partially covered by her bra. The fourth shot also hit her bra. They were soaked now. The fifth shot hit her stomach. There was a shirt there so her skin and shirt got hit. The final few shots hit her skirt covering her pussy.

Vivian was soaked in Mark`s cum. Sarah smiled at the masterpiece. She whispered into Vivian`s ear. "You belong to Master now," Sarah said.

Vivian nodded. "I do belong to Master," Vivian said. Her pussy got wetter.

Mark took his phone out and took a picture of Vivian in her current state. He sent it to Grace.

At that moment, Randall walked inside the office to see his wife on her knees in front of a large cock. She had panties on her head covered in cum. Her bra was down and her breast was out covered in cum. Her shirt was covered in cum. Her stomach was covered in cum. Her skirt was covered in cum. She looked like a whore who had just been gangbanged.