Mark's Revenge Pt. 04

Story Info
A bullied person gets his revenge.
13.5k words
4.53
18.6k
32

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pop13
Pop13
231 Followers

This story contains themes of revenge, incest, domination, submission, lesbianism, BDSM, gay, light watersport, sissifcation and, most importantly, mind control. If any of these themes offend you, please stop reading now.

Mark woke up the next day. He remembered the crazy day he had. He smiled, knowing he made love to the two women most important in his life. Mark thought life was good however this was just the start. He will make sure they both were happy.

He could feel something wet near his crotch. He looked down to his mum sucking his dick.

Sarah pressed her lips on his cock. She had moved both her hands and touched the bottom side of his shaft. She held the dick still. She went up and down on his penis. Her eyes were locked down on his shaft. Mark could feel her hot mouth on the head of his penis. She was sucking him. "Mum," Mark said.

Sarah looked up. She let his penis go which made a pop sound. "Let me serve you Master," Sarah said. She kissed the head of the penis with her lips. She then gave smaller kisses all around the head of the penis. Sarah thought his penis was sweet. She then planted a big kiss on the head once more.

Sarah maintained eye contact with Mark. She kissed the middle of the shaft. She small pecks as she went down. Sarah wanted to worship her Master`s penis. She kept kissing until she reached the bottom of the penis. She kissed the bottom of the shaft. Sarah then moved to his left ball and kissed it. She then kissed the right ball. His penis smelt good. His balls were massive and were full. She kissed each ball again. Sarah could feel she was getting wet. She wanted to touch herself but thought about her Master.

Sarah licked her way along the shaft back to the top of the penis. She kissed the head again. "Master, please reward me," Sarah said. Mark nodded. He reached down and stroked her hair. Sarah's smile got wider. She opened her mouth and put her lips over his cock. She held it in her mouth. She thought it was big. She could barely fit it inside her mouth. She was happy. His cock tasted good. She liked her Master stroking her hair. She felt loved. She slowly moved her mouth down his head slowly. She went down half way down his shaft. Her Master was thick. She stopped half during the shaft.

She was about to go down when Mark said, "Easy, don't force yourself." Sarah felt happy. She moved her mouth upwards. Sarah then moved up and down his penis. Her pussy was getting wet. Her nipples were erect.

Mark felt her hot mouth on his cock as she bobbed up and down on the head. Her lips were all over his penis. She went up and down slowly on the shaft. She took her time, savoring the taste, worshiping his penis. She locked her lips as she went up and down his shaft. She bobbed up and down his penis. She was slowly going up and down first.

Sarah then increased her pace. She started sucking his penis faster as she bobbed up and down his penis. She went faster and faster as she went up and down his penis. Sarah was enjoying sucking her Master`s cock. She bobbed up and down. She then stopped at the top. She slowly went down again. She went up and down slowly. She went up and down. She then let go of the penis and it made a loud pop sound. She kissed the head of the penis. She wrapped her lips around his cock and bobbed up and down. She increased her pace. She went up and down the shaft. Mark was close. "I am going to cum," Mark announced. Sarah smiled. She increased her pace. She bobbed up and down on his thick shaft. It was throbbing. Sarah went faster and faster. She sucked his dick.

"I am cumming," Mark said as he blasted his load in her mouth. His hot cum blasted in her mouth. Sarah held his penis in her mouth as she swallowed his load. Mark shot load after load into her wanting mouth. Sarah took it all. She swallowed his sperm and took her entire load. Sarah was pleased with herself. She smiled. She let go of his penis and opened her mouth.

Mark saw she had swallowed it all. Mark smiled. "Good job," Mark said as he stroked her hair. Sarah felt good at him praising her.

"Master, can I lay next to you?" Sarah asked.

"Sure," Mark replied. Sarah smiled and moved towards Mark`s chest. She was naked. Her breast moved as she moved up. She laid on his chest and smiled. Mark wrapped her arms around her.

He was about to ask her why his mum was calling him Master, when suddenly the door opened. He saw Grace walk in. She was wearing a red apron. That was it. Mark smiled.

"Wow," Mark said.

"Thank you," Grace said as she carried a tray. The tray had toast and beans, scrambled eggs and sausages.

She smiled. Mark could see her long sexy legs as she walked towards the bed. She put the tray next to Mark. She got on the bed.

"I could have gotten up," Mark said.

"You might have but I am now your lover so you get some special treatment now," Grace said.

"Master, she is right, you will get some special treatment from now," Sarah said. She smiled and touched her stomach. She enjoyed her Master`s load. Sarah felt happy.

"Open your mouth," Grace said. Mark opened his mouth and fed him a spoon of beans. Sarah then grabbed a piece of toast and gave it to Mark. Mark took a bite and ate one. Sarah smiled. Grace came back with eggs. She fed it to Mark. Sarah then gave a piece of toast back. They alternated back and forth.

Mark felt like a king. He was truly in heaven getting served by two women which he loved. "Imagine, Trevor`s mum feeding you Mark," Grace said.

"Yes Master, think about Katie feeding you," Sarah said.

"Mum you know about Trevor mum?" Mark asked.

"Yes, she was the head cheerleader, she made fun of my appearances at times," Sarah said.

"Derek, Trevor`s dad was the Captain of the team. They both were childhood sweethearts and the power couple," Sarah added.

"Sounds like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree," Grace said.

"I only spoke to Sarah a few times, she was in another world," Sarah added.

"Her daughter Hailey might be the same," Grace said.

"Grace, we talked about this," Mark said.

"I know but a girl can dream," Grace said. She smiled and fed Mark another spoon.

"Master, sometimes you don't need to force a girl with your abilities, they may have hidden desires," Sarah said as she fed him a piece of toast.

"Okay, I will keep that in mind," Mark replied.

"Mum, did you tell Mark your experience at work recently," Grace said.

"Grace, we said to keep it between us," Sarah said. She sounded annoyed.

"Mum," Mark said.

"Master, you don't have to worry about it," Sarah said.

Mark reached down and touched her breast. He gave them a gentle squeeze. Sarah moaned. "Mum," Mark said again in a calm voice.

Sarah did not want to upset her Master by lying. She knew she was going to get punished but she did not want to worry him. She told Grace, her daughter, to lessen her burden. She needed to talk to someone. She did not have many friends. She was annoyed that Grace exposed her secret.

Mark squeezed her breast again. Sarah moaned again. "Okay Master, the place I have been working here has not been giving my pay cheques for months and been taking my tips," Sarah said.

"What?" Mark said in anger.

"Master, please calm down," Sarah said. Mark was angry with his mum working for them and she was being exploited.

"Did you try to confront them?" Mark asked.

"No Master, I could not lose the job, they pay me so low but we get food on the table. I am," Sarah tried to say with tears in her eyes.

Mark pulled her up and kissed her on the lips. His lip met her lips and they locked. Sarah enjoyed the kiss. She felt all her worries were gone. Mark was also happy but angry for making his mother suffer like this. She worked hard for them. He was going to talk to them.

He remembered the times Trevor bullied him and he could not do anything about it. His homework burnt. His money was stolen. It made him angry. He would not let Grace or Sarah suffer now.

They stopped kissing. Mark pulled back. Sarah's face lit up. Grace giggled. "Young lady, you," Sarah said.

"I can't keep things from my lover and you can't keep things from your Master," Grace said. She stuck her tongue out.

"I should give you a spanking," Sarah said. She pouted. Mark thought that looked cute.

"Mark," Grace said.

"Sometimes a good spanking is needed," Mark said.

"Yes," Sarah said. She nodded.

Grace smiled and stuck her tongue out. "Mum should get ready," Grace said. Sarah saw the time and got up. Her breast bounced. He could see her pussy. She was a pretty woman. She skipped out of the room. Her ass jiggled.

Mark and Grace looked at the sight. "She sure is our mum," Grace said.

"I need to shower as well," Mark said.

"Okay, let me help you," Grace replied. She was not going to miss a chance to be with him. She already had a shower with him yesterday, however the more the better.

"You could get some rest, there is time for school," Mark said.

"I want to shower with you Mark," Grace said. She wanted to touch his large rod. That naughty boy had been with so many girls already. She was looking for more.

"Okay," Mark replied. Grace jumped up. She took off her apron and was nude. She smiled. She gave a whirl. She looked pretty.

"You are so beautiful," Mark said. She was an angel, his light. Mark was happy to have her on his side.

Grace looked at his large penis. It was thick. It was getting hard again. She smiled. Her pride as a woman swelled up again. She thought that just her body made him hard. She imagined Mark with one other girl to help her out. She was going to bring her soon but with his abilities, she could get a line of girls, each one for an hour every hour. She smiled. Her pussy was getting wet.

They held each other's hand. They walked to the shower together and got there. Grace touched his dick.

"I need to take a piss," Mark said. Grace could feel his dick hard.

"Can you go like this?" Grace asked. Mark took her first time and she wanted to know more about Mark.

"Yes but it is hard to aim," Mark said.

They walked to the toilet. Grace led him by the dick. She felt power by holding him like this. She wondered what it would feel like holding his dick to another woman. Then watching her squirm and scream and joy. She would only allow them to cum with her being there and in charge.

Mark thought how his cute sister was now leading him by his hard penis. He never thought this would happen. She aimed his dick towards the toilet.

"Let it out Mark," Grace said in a cute voice. Mark heard this and let out a white stream of piss into the toilet. It felt unique. Having a hot girl hold his dick while pissing felt amazing.

Grace liked the control. She loved the feeling of dick throbbing to let out piss. It was white. Grace smiled.

"Imagine Katie or Trevor and you give them a gold shower," Grace whispered. Mark smiled. He finished pissing. Grace shook the head a bit and then squeezed every drop out.

"Thank you Grace," Mark said.

"Anytime, Mum will want to do this as well," Grace said.

Mark and Grace were both naked as they entered the bathtub and turned on the water.

"I love you Grace," Mark said.

"I love you too," Grace responded. Her heart skipped a beat. She thought, why was he so charming.

Mark pulled Grace into a kiss. Their lips locked again. Her soft lips were touching each other. They hugged. Grace`s breasts were touching Mark`s chest. Mark could feel her erect nipples rubbing his chest. Her breast felt nice. She was squirming up and down.

His cock was rubbing on her stomach. She felt this scene was played out before but she did not care. She wanted more Grace rubbed the penis with her body as they hugged together. Mark started to move up and down. His penis rubbed on her soft stomach. He wanted more.

Mark stopped kissing. He pulled back and looked at Grace smiling back. He pulled her into a hug.

"Grace, about mum and calling me Master," Mark said. Grace was Mark`s arm. Her head touched his chest. She could hear his strong heartbeat. It felt nice. There was a steady rhythm.

"What about that?" Grace asked. She was curious about what he was going to say. Grace had not seen her mum so happy in a while.

"Like I did not use my power for it but she is very obedient," Mark replied. He was unsure what to do.

"And?" Grace said. She added, "Some people have these desires, Mark."

"But," Mark tried to say.

"Do you love Sarah?" Grace said. She was firm

Mark paused. He thought about the question. She was asking more, to accept her as she is.

"I love her," Mark replied.

Grace smiled. "Good answer, so just go with flow," Grace said.

"Grace, I am thinking of the best plan to go after them and I have an idea," Mark said.

Grace looked up. She smiled.

"And?" Grace said. She was eager to know,

"With Mindy, we made bets which felt like games, I am going to make sexual games multiple ones like bets in which they will participate willingly and change their lifestyle to accommodate them and think about how to win," Mark said.

"Yes," Grace said. Her pussy was on fire. She needed Mark inside her. She wanted him to get his revenge. She could not wait for it. She loved when Mark takes the lead like this.

"Let's shower quickly. I need to go with mum," Mark said. Grace nodded. Mark grabbed the soap and went to her legs first. He bent over and Grace moved her left leg forward. Mark soaped his hands and rubbed her left foot first. Grace let out a small moan. Mark scrubbed her feet and then moved his hands upwards. He got to her sexy legs and soaped them thoroughly. He went up and down her calf and her legs. He made sure to rub her inner thigh carefully.

"Next leg," Mark said. He was going a bit faster. However he needed to pay attention.

Grace nodded. His hands feel good. She thought why do they feel good.

Mark moved to her right leg. Mark soaped his hands and rubbed her foot first again. He scrubbed her toes individually with the soap and then moved to her leg. He scrubbed up and down slowly on her leg. Grace smiled at Mark working on her legs. He moved up and rubbed her inner thigh again.

"Mark,we should be quick," Grace said. She grabbed the soap from his hand.

"My turn," Grace said. She smiled. She was going to wash his dick again. She licked her lips.

She soaped her hands and rubbed her hands on Mark`s chest. It was a muscular chest. It was hard and soft at the same time. She kept soaping it up. Her smile got wider and wider.

"We need to wash this as well," Grace said. She touched the head of his penis with one hand. She then used her other hand to touch the shaft. She started to rub the head of the shaft. She used her palm to move up and down. At the same time, she stroked up and down on the top of the shaft. Grace then moved her hand so both hands were on the shaft. She stroked his dick slowly. She stroked long and slow. She went all the way down to the base and then went up to the head. She stopped.

Mark looked and saw Grace had turned around. "Grace?" Mark asked.

Grace wiggled her ass. "Mark rub it between my ass and cum," Grace said. She pleaded. Mark smiled. He positioned his large rod in between her ass cheeks. They were the perfect size, not too big or too small. He grabbed her ass. Mark moved up and down. His hips went fast between her cheeks. He went up and down. Grace was moaning. Mark though her cheeks felt nice.

"Grace," Mark said. Grace rubbed up and down. She moved her ass against his large dick. It felt good. She increased her pace. She moved her ass up and down faster.

Mark thought her soft ass cheeks were glorious. His dick was in heaven. "Grace," Mark moaned. Grace smiled. She could feel it throbbing.

"Mark mark me," Grace said as she bounced up and down. Mark moved his hips faster.

Mark was on the edge. "Cum," Mark said.

Grace heard the command and came. Her body had a spasm. She lost her ability to think for a second. The pleasure overloaded her brain. Mark came all over his sister. The first blast hit her back. The second blast hit her lower back. The subsequent shots hit her ass. It was completely covered in sperm.

Mark held Grace in his arms. Her legs were wobbly. He turned on the water and they soaked together. Mark and Grace held each other tightly. Grace smiled. She felt Mark would protect her. "Mark, you can go," Grace said.

"But," Mark tried to say. He was worried that his sister might collapse.

"I am a big girl," Grace said.

"Go and help mum," she added. Mark nodded and kissed Grace on the lips and left. He grabbed a towel and dried himself. He headed to his room and wore his clothes. He walked downstairs to his mum ready. She was wearing a crisp, tailored blouse that featured a modest V-neck, subtly accentuating her neckline, and was paired with a tailored black trouser that gracefully pooled at her ankles. She looked pretty.

"You look beautiful," Mark said.

Sarah turned around and smiled. "Thank you Master," Sarah replied.

"I need to go to school as well so I will head there," Mark added.

"Master, we can do this another time," Sarah said.

"No, we are doing it now," Mark firmly said. Sarah nodded.

As they were about to leave they heard the doorbell. "I will check," Mark said.

Mark went to the door and opened it and saw Steven. This was the person Grace and Mark met yesterday at the car dealership. "Congratulations, you have won our lottery and won a new car," Steven said.

Mark nodded. He knew he was going to win. "What a surprise," Mark said. Sarah, who was behind Mark, jumped into his arms.

"You have won," Sarah said excitedly. She was happy for Mark, her master. He deserved it.

Steven had the keys in his hands. Mark let Sarah go and took the keys. "Thank you, let's go and see the car," Mark said. They all walked out to the driveway and saw the vehicle.

Sarah's mouth stayed open. Mark was speechless. "This is your car," Steven said, pointing to it.

"Car?" Mark questioned. Mark looked at it. It was a van. It had a low-slung chassis that seemed to hug the ground. The body of the van is elongated. The front end was adorned with a bold, custom grille. As the eye travels along its sides, it encounters flared wheel arches. The roofline slopes gently. It had large, tinted windows.

"Yes, a custom van to suit your needs," Steven said proudly.

"Okay," Mark said. He was confused, why would Trevor want this. It looked like a pimp van from the outside.

"Step inside and see its true potential like you wanted," Steven said. Mark nodded. Sarah had held Mark`s hand. She smiled while holding his hand. She then realised she was touching her Master without his permission. She was going to get punished for this.

"Let's see," Mark said. They walked to the van. Mark got to the side.

"Press the button," Steven said. Mark pressed the button. The door slid open.

"Wow," Sarah said.

"Wow indeed," Steven said. The door was now open. They could see inside. The interior of the van revealed a large space. There were plush velvet seats, bathed in colourful LED lighting going around the outer side of the van. In the midst of this a large bed adorned with pillows and silky sheets could be seen. There was a small cabinet next to it.

"This is amazing," Sarah said. She had to control herself. Mark had his own bed in this car meaning he can have sex with her in this anywhere. She was getting excited.

"It certainly is something," Mark thought. He wondered why Trevor would need this in particular. He could have gotten a sports car or something like that but a pimp van.

"Thank you," Mark said.

"No need to thank me winner, I have registered insurance for this vehicle so you can use it now," Steven said.

"Add my mum and Grace to this as well," Mark commanded.

Steven heard the command. "Yes I will, please give me their details," Steven replied.

Pop13
Pop13
231 Followers