Mark's Revenge Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vivian," Randall said. He looked angry.

"You will not get angry at this sight. You will support your wife in all situations. You will love her despite everything. You will get hard seeing your wife like this. You will not have sex with your wife until granted permission by Sarah," Mark commanded.

Randall heard the command. His facial expression changed. He calmed down. "Vivian, are you alright?" Randall asked as he ran to her.

"I am fine," Vivian replied. Mark pulled up his underwear and pants.

"Master is so big," Vivian said.

"I saw," Randall replied.

"You did, I never saw it but he felt big inside my pussy," Vivian said.

"I could see that," Randall said, holding his wife.

"Did you get the money?" Mark asked.

"Yes, here it is," Randall replied. Randall reached into his pocket and gave an envelope to Mark. Mark gave it to Sarah.

"Mum will no longer work here, however Vivian will come visit us soon. You still need to be punished," Mark said.

"She had cum 10 times Master," Sarah said.

"Master?" Randall mumbled to himself.

"You will accept incest as a normal relationship and hid mine and mum relationship," Mark commanded.

Randall heard the command and nodded. He thought if he had a big dick like his he would make sure to bed his mum, sister and daughter.

"Yes Master, I will be there," Vivian replied.

"Let's go Mum and Randall help your wife to clean up. Vivian give him all the details. As Vivian is telling you this, you will cum without anyone touching you," Mark said. They both nodded.

Sarah and Mark left. Sarah walked behind Mark. Mark extended his hand. Sarah accepted it from her Master. She was still a step behind as they walked out. They got into the van and Mark started driving.

"That went well," Mark said.

"It did Master," Sarah responded.

"Mum, I got caught up and I forgot to ask, were you okay with it, participating like that?" Mark asked. Seeing his mum cry, snapped something inside him.

"Master, I will do as you say," Sarah responded.

"Be honest with me," Mark said.

She twiddled her thumbs.

"I am sorry, I," Mark said. He thought he had crossed the line. His mum was now upset with him.

"No, Master, I don't mind being with girls," Sarah replied. She added, "Your father, my previous Master, we have some time with girls."

Mark looked at his Mum. He was seeing her more and more as a woman. Someone who has their own life. "But, I was the bottom, I would either hold them or prepare them," Sarah said.

"But I would only be with them with you Master," Sarah added. Ben thought for a second.

"So, if I asked you to prepare me and Grace and then could watch you would like that," Mark said.

Sarah thought about being with her daughter. There was nothing wrong with that in her mind. "Yes, I would," Sarah replied.

"I will keep that in mind," Mark said. They continued to drive until they got back to the same park, Grace and Mark had their adventures. He thought of taking his Mum with him as well.

"Master, I have a text to say I have insurance now as well," Sarah responded.

"That is good, you can drive this back," Mark replied.

"But Master, it is your vehicle," Sarah said.

"Our vehicle," Mark corrected her.

"You will take it back," Mark said again Sarah nodded. Her pussy got wet from his authority. They arrived at his school. Mark got out. Sarah shuffled over.

"Have a good day," Sarah said.

"You too, also count the money you got and let me know this evening," Mark said. Sarah nodded. Sarah took the van home. Mark headed to school. It was time for the first period. He took longer than expected with Vivian but it was worth it. He still needed to punish Vivian, but he could not think of any good ideas. He thought maybe Grace had one.

He walked into the school. No-one noticed him like usual. He still did not have many friends, besides Grace. He walked past the reception on his way to class.

"Mr Johnson, you are feeling better today," Sally, the receptionist said. She was smiling.

Mark forget about calling her to tell he was sick. "Yes I am, thank you for asking," Mark replied.

"Okay, try to keep healthy, you have exams approaching," Sally said.

"Thank you, I will," Mark responded and added, "Take care of yourself as well." Sally nodded and smiled.

Mark gave a friendly smile and walked away. Mark thought it was strange. She usually is cold to everyone however she was nice to him. He arrived at his classroom and entered.

He saw his teacher Sophia marking homework. He just remembered, he had not completed his homework. Mark was busy with his woman, he forgot. He smiled, remembering to tell Grace to keep up with her studies and he forgets. Sophie was wearing a blue shirt, blue jeans and black heels. She looked beautiful however her personality was far from that.

"Mr Johnson, I hope you are feeling well, you missed an important lesson yesterday. Did you complete your homework?" Sophia asked.

"No Miss Sophia," Mark replied.

"I am disappointed in you," Sophia said.

"He has always been one," a voice shouted. He looked to see Trevor smiling deviously.

"You can blame him with his small one incher," Brett added. He did not like him talking to Mindy, Brett was going to destroy his reputation.

"How do you know?" Trevor said.

"He was speaking to my girl who told me that, thinking he was going to get laid," Brett said. The entire class laughed. Sohpia also laughed but kept her mouth covered with her hand.

Mark thought, this was just another day. The insults, the taunts, it was the same old. He was going to go after Trevor and his goon squad but now was not the time.

Mark just ignored them.

"I am sorry but you will get detention after school today for not bringing your homework," Sophia said. She was not even trying to hide her amusement.

The class laughed. Samantha was also in the class. She wondered how he had a girlfriend. He must be blackmailing her. There is no way this loser can have a girlfriend. She was determined to save her.

"Miss Sophia, I was ill," Mark responded.

"Dont argue with our teacher Mark," Trevor said. He winked at Sophia.

"He is right. You will be coming or there will be further consequences," Sophia added. She winked back.

Mark was infuriated however kept his cool. He thought to deal with one issue at a time. The class went on and Sophia took every opportunity to belittle Mark. It seemed like she got some pleasure out of it. Mark kept his head straight. Trevor, Brett and Jordan were being annoying as usual.

The bell rang. It was finally lunch time. "Remember Mark, detention," Sophia warned. She thought he was an absolute loser and knew that he had a one inch penis meaning he was going to get his girl stolen, if he could get one. She thought he was a loser, however he was useful to complete Trevor`s homework.

Mark nodded. He left the classroom headed to his locker to put his things away. He opened the locker with his code and saw a small box wrapped in a cloth with a note on top.

He opened the note. It read, "Love you, G." Mark smiled. He did love her. He was going to give her an extra special treat today. He put the note away and took the lunch box. He headed to the canteen and sat down. As usual, he picked a place where there was no one on his side of the table. However, people on the other side of the table gave him a dirty look and left. Mark did not think much of this. He was black listed by Trevor so people avoid him. He did not care much. However a certain someone was looking at Mark with interest.

He opened his lunch box and saw a rice and chicken curry. It looked beautiful. Mark started to dig in. Every bite, he could taste the flavour. Mark was enjoying his food.

As he was eating, Trevor, Jordan and Brett approached him. "Enjoying your food," Trevor said.

"He has some nasty curry, he is going to stink up the room," Jordan added.

"That's going to keep the girls away," Trevor said.

"Well, his one inch penis already does that," Brett said loudly for the entire canteen hall to hear. The canteen laughed. However some looked sympathetic towards Mark. They knew he always got picked however they were not willing to get themself in the firing line.

Mark ignored them. "Listen here little dickie boy when spoken to," Trevor said.

"I don't have time to talk to you," Mark said. Mark did not want to waste his time talking to him.

Trevor got mad. He grabbed Mark`s shirt. "Leave my collar," Mark commanded.

Trevor heard the command and dropped his collar. Mark was about to say something when he heard a female voice. "Mr Johnson again, causing trouble," Jada, the head teacher said.

"Trevor, Jordan, Brett, you are our star players, making our school proud. Mark you are hopeless, you are suspended for three days for starting this fight," Jada added.

Mark was speechless. "But," Mark was about to say when Jada cut him off.

"Leave now," Jada said. Mark looked angry. His eyes were bloodshot red. He could not believe it. This entire school sides with Trevor, the star player. "This entire school will think of my actions as normal," Mark commanded. Everyone heard the command in the school and all nodded together.

"Leave now," Jada said. Jada left as well. She thought Mark was a problem however needed for a solution as well.

Mark left with his box. He did not want to do anything stupid at this stage. He needed to plan. He walked out to get his bag.

"Trevor, did you hear?" Jordan asked.

"Hear what?" Trevor asked.

"The van you were meant to get,"Jordan said.

"I did not get it," Trevor said. He was cross about not getting his van for his plans.

"Well, I saw it today and Mark got out of it," Jordan said.

"What!!! You are telling this now," Trevor said.

"It was stuck in traffic," Jordan defended himself.

"I am going to break him today for sure. His legs, hands and expose that small penis. He will never walk again. Last time he got lucky," Trevor said.

"With the car," Jordan said.

"Not now," Brett said. Jordan was slow. They had hit Mark with a car and he was fine. He thought that was strange.

"Jordan stay near the door. Brett, let's go and find him," Trevor added. The three of them left. Hailey heard this exchange and looked worried. She went to find him.

Mark walked towards the door. He went to his locker first to get his things. He breathed out to calm down. He got his things and was about to walk when he was approached by a woman. She had blonde hair that draped past her shoulders. Her eyes, a shade of hazel, sparkle with a mix of kindness and understanding, framed by well-groomed eyebrows that arch gently above. She wore a tailored black blazer. Underneath the blazer was a red dress. She was the school nurse, Claire Anderson.

"Mr Johnson, can I talk to you in private?" Claire asked. She looked nervous.

Mark thought this came out of the blue. "For what Miss Anderson?" Mark asked politely.

"Please come," Claire urged Mark. She said it quietly.

"Okay," Mark replied. He thought what could be the worst that could happen. They headed to the Nurse's room. Mark and Claire entered. Clarie closed the door behind them.

"For privacy," Claire said.

"Take a seat," Clarie added, pointing to a chair.

Mark sat down. Clarie sat down on her chair. It was sleek and modern with a large backrest.

"Mark, you can tell me anything, I will not tell anyone," Clarie said.

Mark was confused. He looked at Claire. "Tell you what Miss Anderson," Mark said.

"I know it's hard but sometimes you have to own it up, you will find someone who loves you," Claire said. She looked tearful.

Mark put two and two together. He figured she was talking about the rumours of his tiny penis. She wanted to give him comfort and support.

"Miss Anderson, I am fine, those are rumours," Mark said. He smiled.

"You are a brave boy. You have this entire school against you but you are soldiering through it. You are smart and handsome," Clarie said.

"But those evil people have ruined your reputation and made your life hell," Clarie added.

"Miss Anderson, thank you for your concern. Your kind words mean alot to me. It is nice to see I have at least two people who support me," Mark responded.

"Two?" Clarie questioned

"One is you and one is my special other," Mark said.

Clarie was surprised to hear Mark had a special other.

"There are others as well," Claire muttered. Mark did not hear this. She was now worried about his problem.

"Mark it is good to hear that you have someone else but is everything good there?" Claire asked, looking at his crotch.

"It is," Mark responded. He has had many satisfied recipients so far.

"Mark it is not good lying to a medical professional," Claire said. She thought he was trying to hide something.

"Mark let me check to make sure," Claire said.

"I," Mark tried to say.

Claire glared at him however it had the warmth of how Grace looked at him. Mark nodded. He stood up and pulled his pants down in one swoop. He revealed his large penis. Clarie looked in shock. She did not expect this. His penis was thick as well. The head was big and fat. It looked heavy. The shaft was thick and long. It looked like it had a lot of girth. His balls also were large.

"It's unerect right now," Mark said.

"How big can it go?" Claire asked, still flabbergasted.

"I think about 10 inches," Mark replied. Clarie was dazed by it.

"Mark, can I touch it for medical reasons," Clarie asked.

"Sure," Mark said. He thought it's for medical reasons and he could tell Grace about it. Clarie put on a white glove on both her hands.

She grabbed the shaft of his dick. She could feel the veins on his cock. She touched the head of his penis and squeezed it slightly. She could feel it was big and large. She moved his penis. Mark enjoyed her playing with his dick and got erect. Claire could feel it throbbing and hard. It was getting bigger.

"Wow," Claire said as he got hard in her hands. He was big. She used her finger to make small circles on the head of his penis. Then she put her palm on the head and rubbed it. It was big, she confirmed again. She let go of the head of the penis and checked his balls. She touched one and inspected it. They were big and full. She touched the other one and it was also big and full.

"You are healthy," Claire said. She started to stroke his thick shaft with one hand. She went up and down on his dick. She moved slowly first. She went up to the head of the penis with her hand and back down. She stroked it slowly.

"It is big and throbbing," Claire added. She increased her pace. Her hand went up and down faster.

"So manly," Claire said. She then noticed, this was not a medical check. She was giving a handjob now. She slowly teared up.

"Mark, I am sorry. I lik," Claire said. She let go and opened the lock. She left the room in tears. Mark was speechless. He wondered what happened. She gave him blue balls. At that moment, two girls walked past the room and saw Mark`s erect penis. Their eyes widened. Mark saw them. He quickly put his pants up and left the room. He rushed past them and turned left.

"I am sorry," he muttered.

"Mark was naked," the first girl said like it was normal.

"He had an enormous dick," the second said. She licked her lips. They did not think it was anything out of the ordinary. Grace from the other side saw this all unfold. She smiled and thought of going to see the nurse for a chat.

As he ran out and turned the corner, he just remembered he had mind control powers. He could have used them to make them forget. He was about to turn around when he saw Hailey in front of him. She was about 5 feet and 7 inches, possessing a graceful demeanour that was stark opposite of her brother. She had chestnut hair cascading in soft waves and striking green eyes that sparkled with a lively spirit. She had a straight nose and a radiant smile that showcased her well-maintained, pearl-white teeth. She had a slender figure, long legs and large breasts. She wore a comfortable graphic tee paired with high-waisted jeans that accentuated her figure and sneakers.

"Mark, I was looking for you," Hailey said. She looked anxious.

Mark was confused. Hailey, the most popular girl in school, no probably in town was looking for him. "Looking for me?" Mark asked.

"Yes, my brother Trevor found out you got his van and he wants to hurt you badly. I know what they did two days ago with the car. I can't keep quiet now," Hailey said.

Mark thought, she knows. I guess that was the straw that broke the camel's back. "I am not worried about them," Mark said. He was not overly concerned anymore.

"I am going home anyway," Mark added.

Hailey took his hand. "The back way," Hailey said and she rushed him through the stairs. He thought no one really uses these stairs. They ran through an old corridor with several unused classrooms. They were mostly for storage these days. They got out the back. Mark realised he never took this direction. Hailey was still holding his hand. She gripped it tight like a mother holding a child's hand.

"Hailey," Mark said. Hailey stopped him and pushed him onto a wall. She looked around to see if anyone was there. Mark thought this was fun actually. He felt like he was in a movie. A hot girl guiding him. Mark knew she did charity work and helped him out before. She was a good person. He thought maybe Grace was onto something. However, he wanted to do it right with her.

"All clear," Hailey said. They got out of the gate and onto the main road. They were not spotted by anyone. Hailey was still holding his hand. Mark smiled. He will enjoy this. Her fingers were soft.

Hailey noticed and let go. "Sorry," Hailey said. She blushed.

"Thank you Hailey," Mark said. He added, "You took a big risk in getting me out. Your standing and reputation in this school is at the top. If people find out that you did this, they will not like you."

Hailey looked cross. "I thought you did not care about reputation. All this standing, I hate it. Those people or my friends talk behind my back all the time. They are fake," Hailey said.

Mark knew he had it rough however the thought of Hailey of all people not being happy either was a bit hard to believe. However, given her personality and actions, it does make sense. She is not heartless. "I am sorry. Hailey, I did not know or understand your feelings. I know you do charity work on the weekends. You have helped me in the past by giving me a sandwich for example. I am grateful for that," Mark said.

Hailey gasped. "How do you know that?" Hailey asked. She had been secretive about it. She did not want anyone to know. She thought Mark would get targeted more if they found out.

"A little birdie told me," Mark said. Hailey looked a little embarrassed.

As they were talking, they saw the van approach them. It stopped in front of them. Sarah ran out of the car.. She was about to say however she saw a girl next to him. "Um, son, are you okay? I got a phone call saying you got into a fight and they suspended you for it," Sarah said.

"I am fine, this is my friend Hailey who saved me and helped me out," Mark said.

Hailey introduced herself. "I was doing my part. My name is Hailey Smith. It is a pleasure to meet you Mrs Johnson," Hailey said.

"You can call me Sarah, thank you for helping my son," Sarah said. She hesitated a bit.

"Hailey, do you want to come home with me and mum? I want to thank you in person," Mark said.

Hailey was dumbfounded. She was going to a boy`s house. Her dad will kill him and his family, if he finds out. Although, Mark was not a bad person. His mum was there and she wanted to tell him something. "Okay, I don't want to take much of your time," Hailey said.

Sarah thought she heard the name Smith as in Trevor Smith`s sister or the daughter of Derek Smith. She thought Master was planning something. "The pleasure will be ours," Sarah added. She winked at Mark.