Mark's Revenge Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark smiled back. He opened the van`s side door and entered. "Ladies first," Mark said. He helped Hailey into the back where she saw the inside. Her mouth was opened. "Mum, you can go here as well. I want to drive," Mark added. Sarah nodded at her Master`s order.

They both got in and sat on the seat. Hailey looked at the bed. Mark walked around and got in the van. He picked up his phone and texted Grace.

He saw Grace had responded with a thumbs up to the picture of Vivian with the message "Details later!" He smiled.

He texted, "Grace, I am heading home right now."

Grace texted back. "Go ahead, I will make my way back."

"I have Hailey with me." Mark texted.

She gave a wink emoji. "I wonder what you will do to her."

She added. "Still go ahead...see you later...love you."

Mark smiled. He texted "love you," back. He put his phone down and drove back to his house. Jordan was still on his phone playing a game the entire time. Grace had entered the staff bathroom. She looked around and saw the ghost was clear. She could hear weeping. She slowly approached and opened the toilet door. She saw Miss Anderson, tearing out. "It's okay," Grace said and pulled her into a hug. Claire accepted. Claire was in an emotional mess, she did not care who she was crying on to. She needed a shoulder. Grace smiled. "I know about you and Mark," Grace said. Claire's eyes opened.

Meanwhile, Mark got back to his house. He had driven Hailey and Sarah. Sarah and Hailey made small talk between them. They seem to be getting along well. Ben parked the van in the drive. He got out and let the two girls out.

"I must say this is a rather nice van," Hailey noted.

"Thank you, I won it today," Mark replied.

"Congratulations," Hailey added.

"Mas...Mark is very lucky," Sarah remarked. Hailey thought she heard something else but it must be her. Sarah thought she needed to be more careful.

They entered the house. Hailey was about to take her shoes off. "You don't need to do that," Mark said. Sarah thought she was the ideal girl for a daughter-in-law. She already had one, she thought. Master will have many.

"Okay," Hailey said. She fixed her shoe and worked into the living room.

Hailey sat down on the sofa. It felt a bit tacky. In fact the whole place felt a little under maintained. "Sorry, it's not as grand as your mansion," Mark playfully remarked.

"No worries, it's a lovely house," Hailey replied warmly.

"Mum, can you get a drink please?" Mark asked.

"Sure, I'll get some refreshments," Sarah replied.

"Let me help you," Hailey offered.

"There's no need, you're our guest," Sarah insisted graciously.

"But," Hailey tried to say.

"You heard the lady of the house," Mark teased.

Sarah blushed and nodded. Hailey understood the situation. Sarah went to the kitchen. Mark sat down.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Mark asked.

Hailey twiddled her thumbs. "I have something to confess. It has been killing me," Hailey said. Her voice was teary. Mark thought it was serious.

"You have helped me out, I trust you," Mark replied. His voice filled with affection.

"I overheard my dad and Trevor talk about an accident. The accident you were involved in Mark," Hailey said with tears coming out from her eyes.

"They said to dump your body in the forest, Trevor was drunk when he hit you and my dad told them this," Hailey confessed. Her eyes were filled with tears.

"What!" Sarah exclaimed, her eyes widening in shock as she dropped the tray filled with snacks.

"I am sorry. I could not hold it in me. I am sorry," Hailey apologies repeatedly. Tears were coming out of her eyes dripping on her face.

Mark paused for a second. He had to be Trevor didn't it, he thought. Sarah was in tears, she ran up to Mark and hugged him. "Master," she said. Sarah knew about the accident but hearing it more, made her tear up. She was so close to losing her son, her blood, her Master.

Mark stroked Sarah`s back. "It's okay, I am alive," Mark said.

"My family is prideful. I am sorry for everything. I," Hailey said in tears.

"Hailey, you have nothing to apologise for. You weren't involved in the accident. In fact, you telling me shows you are a wonderful, kind person. You have helped me many times and have been there for me countless times, I owe you a lot. Hailey, your smile lights up the room, and your soul is truly pure. You radiate beauty, not just on the outside but from within. Any guy who gets the chance to be with you will be the luckiest man in the world," MArk confessed, his sincere words carrying a genuine appreciation for Hailey's character and kindness.

Hailey was speechless. She just told him that his family tried to kill him but he is still protecting her and saying nice things about her.

"But make no mistake, I am not a coward. Hailey I will get my revenge on your family," Mark declared. "They have made me suffer, including your mum who hurt my mother," Mark added.

Hailey gasped. Her family was horrible. She always knew it, however she could not do anything about it. She felt powerless. She had to be the perfect daughter for them. She was not allowed to date. She got on her knees.

"Mark, Miss Johnson I am sorry, punish me," Hailey said. She had tears in her face.

"Mum," Mark said. Sarah heard everything through her own tears. She got up. Mark stood up. He walked over to Hailey.

"Hailey, you have done nothing wrong. You are an angel. You have nothing to apologies," Mark said.

Hailey felt a slight burden gone. She looked at Sarah. She approached Hailey. She looked at Hailey. She pulled her into a hug. "Master has forgiven you but I am still upset," Sarah said.

Hailey looked in horror. Sarah looked seriously back. "You are calling me Miss Johnson, call me Sarah," Sarah said, smiling.

She hugged her. "You have helped him. You are a good person with a good heart. I can tell," Sarah said.

Hailey was quiet. Despite knowing everything, they forgive her. They could have made things bad for her. She looked at Mark. He was not bad looking. She looked at Sarah. She looked like a loving and caring mother. Hailey's emotions were in turmoil. She wanted to escape from her so-called perfect life. "Mark, do you have a girlfriend?" Hailey asked.

Mark thought that was a strange question. Grace was technically his girlfriend. "Master, does not," Sarah replied.

"And he will be happy to have you as his girlfriend," Sarah said and added, "I will be happy to have another daughter."

"Thank you," Hailey said as she had a bright smile on her face. It still had dried tears but she looked pretty.

Mark thought things took a different turn. "They call me the 1 inch penis loser. Your reputation will take a hit if you are my girlfriend. My revenge plan never included you. You were too precious," Mark said.

"People will always talk. I don't care," Hailey firmly said.Hailey had finally built up the courage to make her move. She wondered what Mark had planned for them. She also thought, did Sarah call him Master.

"Sarah, did you call Mark Master?" Hailey asked.

"You will think incest is normal and will support it. You will keep our relationship a secret. You will accept I will have multiple partners," Mark commanded.

Hailey heard the command. She nodded. "Yes he is my Master, and you are one of his girlfriends," Sarah proudly said.

Hailey giggled. "That is amazing," Hailey remarked.

"Master is amazing," Sarah said.

"I am proud to have you as my boyfriend. You are taking such good care of your mother," Hailey said. She wiped the tears from her face and lovingly looked at Mark.

Mark sat back down on the sofa. Sarah walked with Hailey to Mark. "Master can I?" Sarah asked, looking at the space next to Mark.

"Sure," Mark replied. Sarah sat next to Mark and hugged him. Hailey sat on the other side next to Mark.

"As you are now my girlfriend, there is one thing I want to tell you, I plan to destroy your family pride internally. I plan on having sex with your mother. I plan on making your brother a sissy. Your dad will cheer on me doing it with your mum and they will all do it willingly," Mark stated. He had thought about this on the drive back. He had talked to Grace about this before.

"You do hate us," Hailey said in shock.

"I hate them, not you," Mark said. Hailey smiled.

"Are you planning to drug them or blackmail them?" Hailey asked. She thought about how this would be possible. The plan itself seemed almost ridiculous. Maybe Mark can have sex with her mum. Maybe he can make her brother a sissy however why would her dad cheer them. This will never work willingly.

"No, I have abilities to control minds," Mark said.

Hailey paused. She saw his face. He was dead serious.

"Control minds?" Hailey asked.

"Yes, I used my power on you and mum to accept incest," Mark stated.

She thought about it, there was nothing wrong with incest, so why would she not accept it. It is a natural form of expressing love.

"You will accept that I have powers and not tell anyone about it," Mark commanded.

Hailey heard the command and nodded. "I don't know how I got it but I have," Mark added.

Hailey smiled. "I thank you for telling me this. I will never tell anyone about it. I see now how you can make the plan work. I will help you," Hailey said.

"Thank you," Mark said.

Hailey and Mark smiled at each other. They looked each other in the eyes. Hailey's heart was telling her he was right now. The one who will keep her happy and safe. Having multiple partners showed it. She leaned closer towards Mark`s face. She looked at his lips. She thought about her first kiss

Sarah listened quietly. She stroked her Master`s chest slowly. Master sure is popular. She thought back to Vivian and her Master.

"Look at the love birds," Grace teased as she walked in, seeing Mark and Hailey looking at each other.

Hailey snapped out of it and backed off. "I," Hailey said.

"No, carry on," Grace encouraged. She giggled.

"Grace, Master was about to kiss her," Sarah said as she watched as the scene unfolded.

"My bad," Grace said.

"You both," Mark joked.

"Hailey, please excuse my sister and partner Grace," Mark introduced her.

"Partner," Grace said as she walked up to Mark. She leaned down and kissed his lips. They were locked into a passionate kiss. Sarah felt envious. Hailey smiled at the sight.

She withdrew and looked at Mark. "I like it," Grace said.

"Grace, this is Hailey, my other girlfriend," Mark said proudly.

"Pleasure to meet you," Grace said as she hugged Hailey. Hailey was a little surprised but the hug felt nice and genuine. She smiled back.

"It is my pleasure," Hailey said.

"We should have a little girl talk later," Grace whispered. Hailey nodded.

"What are you whispering?" Mark asked. He thought Grace was up to something again.

"Girl talk," Grace replied.

"Also young lady, why are you here this early?" Sarah demanded.

"Master called," Grace replied with a cheeky smile.

"Okay," Sarah acknowledged.

"No I did not," Mark said.

"He did not, but my lessons are over so I came home," Grace replied. Mark thought she was definitely something else.

"I will keep my promise Mark," Grace added.

"Promise?" Hailey asked.

"I will bear his children as long as I keep my classes and studies," Grace said.

Hailey heard this. A lot of thoughts were going through her head. She thought about boyfriend, holding hands, dates, kisses, wedding, honeymoon, kids.

"If Master said then I expect your grades to be high," Sarah said. Grace nodded.

"Mark may give you the same offer," Grace teased. Hailey went red and blushed.

"Grace," Mark said. Grace laughed and sat on Mark`s lap.

"Also you mister need to take responsibility," Grace asserted with a playful smile.

"Responsibility?" Mark asked. He thought did she mean. Mark touched her stomach lovingly.

Grace touched his hand. "Not that yet," Grace said. "I am talking about you and the nurse. The poor lady was crying her eyes out. I told her that Mark will take responsibility," Grace said.

Mark thought about Miss Anderson touching his large rod and then running off.

"Master you have to show you are responsible and take care of her," Sarah urged.

Mark thought he was not going to win against them. "I will," Mark said.

Grace smiled. "A nurse can get access to certain medicines Mark," Grace hinted and added, "I might tell her to come over here, I have her number."

"You work fast," Mark teased as he hugged her waist.

"I prefer efficient," Grace said. Mark did wonder how Grace convinced her. He might need to talk to Miss Anderson rather quickly to ensure there were no loose ends.

"Actually, invite her the day after tomorrow," Mark said.

"Eager, I will," Grace replied.

"I also found out about the book," Grace said.

"Book?" Mark inquired, and Hailey also looked confused.

"Mindy told me about it," Grace explained.

"Mindy? Brett's girlfriend?" Hailey asked.

"Used to be, but now she belongs to Mark's cock," Grace remarked with a mischievous smirk.

Sarah couldn't help but smile, appreciating the allure of her Master. Hailey, on the other hand, looked shocked. "I am," she tried to interject.

"Surprised, you should not be; after all, you are his girlfriend," Grace joked.

"Grace," Mark warned.

"I know," Grace replied with a sly grin.

"She is coming for another fill soon," Grace said and added, "I will tell you all about it later Hailey." Hailey nodded.

"I don't think she wants to know," Mark said. Mark wanted to protect Hailey a bit.

"I do," Hailey stated firmly. Grace smiled.

"The book?" Mark asked.

"I don't know the details and Mindy has never seen it; however she overheard Brett talking to Trevor to include Hailey in it when they drug her," Grace said.

Mark looked angry. Hailey's eyes opened. "What do you mean by drug?" Mark asked.

"I don't know exactly but it does not sound good. He plans on doing it tomorrow night when she sleeps," Grace said.

"How could my own brother do this?" Hailey said in disbelief.

"I will not let them," Mark stated.

"I will not either," Grace added.

Hailey sat back down on the sofa and leaned in. Mark pulled her into a hug. Grace put her hand over the shoulder.

"He is a monster," Sarah said.

"Mark, he looked at me weirdly but I," Hailey said in tears.

"No more crying because it will be them crying," Mark said. Hailey nodded but sobbed silently.

"Hailey, I will be there with you," Grace said.

"Master, do you think there is a way for her to stay with us?" Sarah asked.

"There is, we can weave it in our revenge plan," Mark said.

"Can we do it tonight instead, I don't feel safe there now?" Hailey said.

"Yes, let's do it tonight," Grace urged. She was thinking about Mark and his large part inside Hailey`s mum. She smiled at that thought.

Sarah looked with puppy eyes at Mark. Mark sighed. He can never win against them.

"Sure, we can," Mark said. Hailey and Grace's face lit up and they hugged each other.

"So what is the plan?" Hailey asked.

"The Sex-O-Challenge Tournament," Mark proudly said.