Mark's Revenge Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have bitten more than you can chew," Derek chucked. There was no way this boy was going to last a full 10 minutes against his beloved wife's mouth.

"I am starting now," Grace announced, as she started the timer.

"Go and win," Derek said.

Katie looked at his large delicious dick. She thought she would tame it this time and win. She kissed the head of the penis with her lips. She kissed the side of the head of the penis and gave it a long lick. She then kissed the tip of penis. She kissed his silt and then licked it. She could taste the pre-cum leaking from his penis. It was delicious, truly made for a woman to suck on. She moved down and kissed each ball. She put her mouth on it and sucked on his left ball. She nibbled on it and moved to his other ball where she sucked on it gently. She thought these were large balls.

She knew there was a time limit however fore-play was key. "What is mum doing?" Trevor asked. He saw his mum licking and kissing his penis. Trevor was hard and wanted his mum to do that to him.

"Your mum is an expert, she is teasing him and then goes for the kill," Derek explained.

Mark enjoyed the feeling of his penis being worshipped like this. He smiled thinking there will be more worshipping in the future.

"6 minutes," Grace said. Katie heard that and realised she spent too much time kissing and licking his penis. It was too good to pass on.

She had to get serious. Katie opened her mouth. She let out a hot breath on his penis. Mark shivered. Katie then let out some of her saliva onto his dick. She smiled. She used her hands to stroke his penis. She moved her hands and rotated on the head of the penis. She massaged it well. She moved both her hands and touched the side of his shaft. She started to stroke with both her hands going up and down slowly.

"I thought this was a blowjob," Grace commented.

"Katie is getting it ready," Derek said.

"Well either way you have 6 minutes left," Grace remarked.

Katie opened her mouth and swallowed his penis again. It was so good, she thought.

She moved down his long thick shaft until she took in over half of his penis. She moved her mouth up and down on his penis. She could feel her panties having a wet spot. Her erect nipples were rubbing on the bra.

"Go on, Katie," Derek encouraged, a spark of confidence in his eyes as he urged her forward. With a reassuring smile, he added, "Show him what you've got."

In response, Grace turned her attention to Mark, her voice carrying a supportive tone. "You can do it, Mark," she said, instilling encouragement and belief in his abilities. Grace could feel her nipples getting harder. She was going to have her fun with him later tonight.

Mark felt her hot mouth on his cock as she bobbed up and down on the head. Her lips were all over his penis. Her eyes were locked on his dick. She increased her pace and went faster up and down on his penis. Her head bobbed as she went up and down on his penis.

Katie was loving his penis. She wanted more of it. She slowed down and slowly moved up and down on his penis. Her lips were locked around his shaft as she slowly went to the top and then back down. She looked up and saw Mark in pleasure. She went back to focusing on his penis. She went down slowly and used her tongue to tease his penis. Kaite could taste the pre-cum leaking out of his penis. It was good. She wanted more. She continued to suck his penis.

"1 minute," Grace announced.

She started sucking the penis harder as she bobbed up and down his penis. She went faster and faster as she went up and down the top of penis and then all the way to the bottom. Her mouth was all over his penis. She moved up and sucked the large throbbing head of his penis. She kept it in her mouth and sucked it well. She then went past the head of his penis again and went down on his penis. She went up and down on his penis. She was sucking him with all her heart.

Mark smiled and added another command, "You will love the taste of my penis and cum and worship it." Katie and Trevor heard the command.

She could taste the penis and it was good. She sucked harder. She bobbed up and down on his penis. Her lips went up and down. She could feel his penis throbbing. There was pre-cum leaking from his penis. It wanted to explode for her. She was going to win. She sucked harder.

"Time's up," Grace stated, holding up her phone to underscore the finality of the moment.

"Darn it, we lost," Derek expressed his frustration, his disappointment evident in his voice.

"Mom, you can stop now," Trevor said.

Katie heard and stopped. Her mouth was still on his penis. She looked disappointed and let out the penis from her mouth. There was a loud pop sound. She touched his penis with her hand and gently stroked it.

"I lost," Katie admitted with a sigh, her voice carrying disappointment. The weight of defeat lingered in the air as she glanced up to Mark, her eyes reflecting a mixture of frustration and lust.

"We won," Grace shouted as she jumped up.

"Grace be a good sport," Mark remarked.

"I will but we won $6000, and bragging rights," Grace said. She could not contain her excitement and she was horny as well.

"You have for now," Derek admitted. He was impressed but this was not over.

"Also, you have to do jumping jacks," Grace reminded them.

"We can let them go, it's their first time," Mark commented. Katie was still stroking his dick.

"No, we will do it," Derek stated and added, "Everyone up." Derekt first got up.

Trevor let out a groan, reluctantly pushing himself to his feet. Hailey, in sync with his effort, also rose from her seat. "Hailey does..." Mark began, but his words were swiftly interrupted.

"No, Mark, let me do this," Hailey asserted.

"But," Mark attempted to protest.

"Let her, Mark. It's just jumping jacks," Grace chimed in.

Mark nodded. He did not like Hailey being involved in this. She did nothing wrong.

"Katie, come up," Derek said, watching his wife stroke another man. She seemed to be focused on moving her hand.

"Katie," Derek said again.

Katie snapped out of her thoughts. She let go of his thick penis. "Yes Derek," Katie said.

"You lost so we have to do jumping jacks," Derek confirmed.

"Okay, I am sorry, I will not lose again," Katie replied.

"He got lucky," Derek said.

Katie nodded. They all got side by side. Derek was in the middle, Katie to his right in her bra and panties. Hailey was next to her. On the other side of Derek was Trevor.

"Okay, let's go," Derek said. They started to do jumping jacks. Mark and Grace saw Derek and Trevor doing jumping jacks. They turned their attention to Katie's tits bouncing in the bra. It was a sensual sight, she had her large breasts and they were going everywhere.

Hailey also looked very cute and sexy jumping up and down. Her breast moved through her clothes. She was blessed. He saw Trevor looking at Hailey.

"You will not look at Hailey, Trevor," Mark commanded. Trevor nodded.

Grace smiled looking at her enemies jumping in front of her. She thought this was too light, way too light. Trevor, you have made Mark suffer for years. You will face worse, get ready you little sissy, she thought. She looked at Mark's hard erect cock and licked her lips.

Derek looked at Mark. He thought this boy had got bragging rights and they lost. This was unacceptable to him. He will win. Katie is amazing, this boy is at his ends, the next round is theirs.

Trevor was furious at everything. He was doing jumping jacks. He leered at his sister however he did not want to. He looked at Mark`s erect cock, covered in his mom's salvia in his house. He was angry yet intrigued.

Katie looked at his erect penis. She wanted more. She thought about it in her mouth again. She will not lose to this boy, maybe man is the right word, he is large. She smiled while doing her jumping jacks.

Hailey was doing jumping jacks. She was a cheerleader so, doing exercise is normal for her. She would usually wear a strap to her breast so they would not bounce this much however it was for Mark. She did not mind. He was her boyfriend, maybe more. She smiled.

They finished their jumping jacks. "That was easy," Trevor remarked.

"Yes you should have made it harder, we would have," Derek said and added, "Round 3?"

"My jaw hurts," Katie complained. Although she wanted his penis, he was big and sucking his cock was a bit too much for her now.

"Katie," Derek remarked.

"Well the mouth is only one hole, there are others," Mark suggested.

"If you are up, we can play who cums first instead of a time limit," Mark added.

"We already have two bragging rights now," Grace interjected, looking very happy.

"And that will be the last you ever get," Derek said.

"We will see," Grace said.

Katie heard this and got happy. She saw his erect penis and thought about going in her pussy. He was going to tear her apart however it could be enjoyable. "I will not lose," Katie stated.

"Alright, let's spice things up a bit. How about we put $6000 on the line, and if I win and Hailey gets to sleepover with us?" Mark proposed.

"Why would my sister even consider going with you?" Trevor retorted. He had plans for her today, Brett and Jordan were coming over and the drink was ready.

"Scared?" Grace questioned. She had a mischievous glint in his eye.

"We are never scared," Derek replied back.

"I can win, Derek," Katie said.

"I am okay to be part of the bet," Hailey added. She trusted Mark, this was the plan to get her out of here. She could not trust her brother at all and she could feel he was not happy with it.

"You can cancel the sleep over if you win," Mark said.

"Deal," Trevor said. His mum will win against this loser.

"What, we could have asked for something more," Derek said.

Grace chuckled. "Sleepover plans are in high demand," Grace added.

"Fine we accept," Derek reluctantly agreed.

"Go on Katie, take him down and win our money back. Our daughter is on the line," Derek commented. Katie walked over to Mark standing on the soft fur carpet. It was ideal for sleeping and lying around.

"You are making me sound like a villain," Mark said.

"I will protect her from the evil villian," Grace played along.

They all laughed except Trevor who was fuming again as he watched his mum walk over to Mark. Katie got closer, her eyes were locked in on his erect penis. It was big and thick. The head was throbbing and it looked big and fat. It was in her mouth and now it was going to be in her pussy. That long and thick dick in her, she thought. She wondered how much she could take.

"Ready to lose," she said meekly.

"We will see," Mark said confidently.

"Where will it be?" Mark asked

"It will be my pussy in missionary style, with a condom," Katie explained.

"That is right, you will lose the moment you enter, you will explode," Derek said. Trevor could not comprehend what was going on. He should be angry at all this, he was but also horny as well.

"Okay," Mark replied.

"I have the condoms," Grace said as she reached into her pocket and took out a large condom she brought from the store where Mindy worked. She ran over and ripped the packet. Grace held his penis and then put the condom over with her other hand. The condom was big but Mark was bigger. As she pulled it up, it did not reach the base.

Kaite looked in shock. That was the biggest condom she had seen which you could buy from here and it still did not fit. "Wow," Katie exclaimed.

"My brother is special," Grace replied. She gave his penis a stroke and let go.

"He is big for sure," Katie agreed.

"But nothing for my Katie," Derek interjected.

"Yes, you are right," Katie added. She smiled.

"Let's start," she added. She reached for her white panties and took them off. Katie had just shaved and her pussy was pretty and hairless. It was an amazing sight.

"You have a pretty pussy," Mark stated.

Trevor, Derek and Hailey could see Katie bare ass only. It was nice and round. She had a pretty ass. "Mum has a nice ass," Trevor said.

"She does but be respectful, she is your mum," Derek replied. Trevor nodded. He was fully hard within his pants seeing her mum bottomless.

Katie laid down on her back. "Thank you, try not to explode," Katie replied. She opened her legs.

Grace smiled, looking at this. Her pussy was wet, Mark was close to fucking his bullies home while they all watched. This was a dream come true.

Mark got into position. He bent down and got over her body. Mark saw her large breast covered by the bra however they were ample cleavage. Both mother and daughter were blessed in this department. He smiled. He noticed Katie looked in hunger at him. The look he saw in the milf in the park, his mum and Vivian. The cougar looks.

"I am prepared, I am wet," Katie whispered.

Mark nodded. "I am going in," Mark said. As he positioned his penis to lead straight into her pussy. He rubbed his condom covered penis head on the entrance. They were in the missionary position.

Katie moaned, she felt the large round, rubbing her pussy lips. She could feel, he was massive, the head felt like a spear about to tear her. However she knew she was going to outlast him. "Go in," Katie urged.

"You will have a small orgasm as I enter you. Sex with my penis will be the best in your life. My cock will increase your pleasure by 5 times. You will need it more and more. You will cum when I command," Mark commanded. Katie nodded at the command.

The tip of his cock entered her pussy. His large head made its way through. Katie felt it coming in and had a small orgasm. She moaned. Her cheeks were flushed. She lost before it started.

"Did I hear an orgasm?" Grace asked.

"No, that was just a small moan," Derek said. His wife could not lose that quickly.

Katie panicked. She had an orgasm. She looked at Mark who was smiling. He leaned down and whispered, "This will be our secret." Katie felt relief, he was not going to tell anyone. She was happy, her pride was there intact. He was a good man, she thought.

"Thank you," she whispered back. Mark nodded and smiled. He knew doing small gestures like this will help him gain more favorability with her. Katie was just a step towards his ultimate goal.

Mark slowly pushed. His penis went inch by inch in. She was tight. Mark thought his larger penis meant that most women would be tight for him. He slowly went deeper and deeper. She was taking his penis slowly. He then was about 5 inches in. Kaite moaned loudly as Mark went deeper. He was so thick and big. Her pussy was full. Derek was not anywhere near this thick or long. Mark was able to hit places where she did not think was possible.

"You are big," Katie moaned as she was breathing heavily.

"My brother is," Grace added.

"Size does not matter," Derek said. He knew he was big however Katie can handle it.

Mark pushed deeper. He went inside her even more. He was three-quarters in. "Ah... ah," Katie moaned. She could feel her pussy getting stuffed. Her nipples were erect and pointing in her bra. Her mind was focused on pleasure. He was not all the way in or started moving and she was in this state. She will win, she thought.

He pushed in deeper, until all 10 inches were in. Katie moaned but controlled herself. She was not going to orgasm again. "I am in," Mark stated.

"Took you long, trying to control, so you dont cum," Trevor said.

"Or he is so long, it takes him a long time to get all the way in," Grace countered. Grace and Trevor looked at each other. Trevor looked away. He had no ill will against her.

"Start moving," Katie urged. His penis was so big, it was hitting her sensitive spots already.

"Sure," Mark said as he moved his hips. He went in and out of her pussy slowly at first.

Katie moaned. She had a smile on her face. His big dick went in and out of her. Her heartbeat was going fast.

"So slow, tired already," Trevor taunted.

Mark smiled, "Just getting started." Mark slid in and out a little faster. Katie moaned. She could feel her toes curling. There were butterflies in her stomach. Her pussy was squeezing him, wrapping around his penis.

She thought, why did you have to open your mouth. She will make sure Trevor is punished for this. Katie controlled herself, however his big dick was too much.

"You can do it Katie," Derek shouted.

"You can do it Mark," Grace shouted louder. Mark turned around and saw a wide smile on her face. She seemed to be enjoying herself, he thought.

Mark began pumping harder and deeper. His thrust got more intense. He went in and out of her pussy faster. His hips moved. He could see her breast bouncing up and down. Her erect nipples were visible through the bra. She had a lewd face, moaning as he went in and out of her pussy. Her eyes were filled with lust.

"Mark. Aah," Katie moaned as Mark went in and out of her pussy.

"Get him," Derek said.

Mark then increased his pace. He was going pretty fast now. He moved his hips faster. His dick was going in and out. Katie was moaning loudly. He increased his pace. His dick was going deeper. Mark was now going as fast as he could. Her tits were bouncing with every pump.

Katie could not take it. His large penis was slamming into her. She could feel his balls touching her body as he went in and out of her. Her mind was going blank. She could think of his dick. She wanted to cum, she needed to cum. "I am cumming," Katie shouted as she exploded. Katie had an orgasm. Her toes curled and her pussy contracted. Her nipples were erect as her body shook. She closed her eyes, absorbing the pure pleasure. This was the best orgasm she had.

"I am cumming," Mark announced, as he came inside her condom. He launched ropes and ropes of sperm into the condom. His penis throbbed as he exploded. He was panting loudly.

"So close," Derek voiced, a hint of disappointment in his tone, his eyes reflecting the narrow margin that separated victory from defeat. They have more bragging rights now.

"We lost," Trevor stated. His penis was leaking pre-cum. He thought that was intense.

"Very close indeed," Grace chimed in, a sly smile playing on her lips as she took a moment to revel in the suspense. "But you see," she continued, drawing out the anticipation, "we won." She was happy that Mark had sex with Katie, his bully`s mum. He made her cum. He came inside her albeit with a condom. Soon, he will be cumming inside her, she smiled.

Mark smiled. He could have used his powers to cum later however he needed it to be close, so they have hope. "Are you okay?" Mark asked, as he held Katie. She had the best orgasm in her life.

She came to her senses and nodded. "I am," she replied. Mark slowly pulled out. Katie was sensitive, so he was a bit careful. He hated them but causing unnecessary pain was not him.

He pulled out completely and saw his condom was filled to the brink with sperm. It was completely full. Mark got up as he was hugged by Grace from the back. "We won," she said.

Trevor and Hailey saw the condom on his dick, filled with his sperm which came out of their mum. Trevor looked angry but horny. Hailey looked and was curious but happy. She was going to sleepover at her boyfriend's place tonight. She had a boyfriend, she was happy about that though.

"Congratulations son," Derek said as he clapped for his victory and their defeat.

"Thank you Sir, but this is a game, and games can be played even tomorrow," Mark suggested.

"Already giving up for the night?" Derek asked.

"No, I am ready to go, however Katie seems tired," Mark said.

"She can," Derek tried to say but got interrupted.

"Derek, I am tired, I can't," Katie pleaded. Derek looked at his bottomless wife wearing a bra only. She was exhausted. Her breathing was fast. Her hair was a complete mess and she looked flushed.

"Okay," Derek said.