Mark's Revenge Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, good you remember her name, she is very special," Grace said.

Mark thought she was up to something as usual.

Anxiety flickered in Hailey's eyes, a palpable tension that hinted at unspoken words on the tip of her tongue. She clenched her fist. Grace saw this and leaned into her ear and whispered, "He is your boyfriend, go tell me."

Hailey nodded. She gathered her courage. "Mark, can we do something before we go home please?" Hailey asked.

"Since you said please we have," Grace replied. Mark smiled.

"Sure, what do you have in your mind?" Mark asked.

"Could we go to the maid's house now?" Hailey asked.

Mark and Grace that was a strange request. "Sure," Mark replied.

"Our maid, I have seen marks and bruises on her. We have not done anything to her. I think it's her husband," Hailey added.

"So you want Mark to save her," Grace said.

"Yes please," Hailey said.

"Well, it's a request from your girlfriend so you have to do it," Grace added.

Mark thought Grace was playing the boyfriend and girlfriend card. He smiled. Mark drove around to the maid's house. After 20 minutes of driving they got there. "That is Nadia`s house," Hailey pointed out.

"Okay, you both stay here," Mark responded.

"No," Grace and Hailey said together. They had faith that Mark would be able to resolve this however they wanted to come.

"Please let us come," Hailey pleaded.

"We want to help," Grace said.

"Okay," Mark replied. They walked up to the house. They could see the door partially open. "They did not close the door properly," Mark observed.

"Then there is something wrong for sure," Grace said.

"Let's go in," Mark added. They nodded.

They opened the door slowly. The hinges creaked. There they could see a set of stairs going to the first floor. To the left there was a small kitchen. To their right was the living room. "This is all the money," a man was heard shouting.

"Please," a woman pleaded.

As they entered the living room, they saw a short man wearing a stained and unkempt shirt. His black pants bore the marks of wear and tear. A scruffy beard adorned his face. His eyes were red. The pungent scent of alcohol lingered in the air. He was standing above a woman who was on the ground.

She was wearing a hijab, in her bra and panties. She was crying. There were bruises on her body. She had deep brown eyes that are framed by long, dark lashes. Her warm olive complexion and her skin look exotic. She had an above average breast size. The woman was crying.

"Leave her alone," Mark commanded. The man heard the command and stopped.

"Why are you doing this?" Mark commanded.

The man heard the command and said, "She did not bring money for a few days because she was ill, I can't buy my drink without it."

"Scum," Grace said.

"Awful," Hailey added.

"How long have you been hurting her," he commanded.

The man heard the command. "Since we were married 20 years ago," he said.

Nadia, the maid who worked at Hailey house, looked at Hailey and this mysterious stranger pushing her husband back. Hailey and Grace helped Nadia up. They put a blanket over her.

"Mrs Nadia, why do you stay with him?" Mark asked.

Nadia was hesitant to answer a question to a stranger. The man was about to come towards them.

"You will stay there and not move an inch," Mark commanded. The man heard the command and stopped.

"You can trust him," Hailey said. Naida thought, Hailey was a sweet girl who was honest. She had helped her with money and bandages sometimes.

"For my daughter, she was young at that time, the house is in his name," Nadia explained.

"Why did you choose him?" Grace asked.

"It was an arranged marriage. My parents were almost forced to. It was the worst decision of my life but my daughter was the best," Nadia added.

"You whore," the man shouted.

"You will not speak unless spoken to," Mark commanded. The man heard the command.

"Who are you?" Naida asked.

"Hailey`s boyfriend," Grace replied.

"Mr Smith will get mad," Nadia added.

Grace smiled. "Do you want him out of your life with the house being yours?" Mark asked.

"Yes but that is not possible. He hold it against me," Nadia replied.

"You will leave this city and head to the otherside of the country, never to contact us again. Before you go, the house will belong to your wife as well as all of your money," Mark commanded.

The man heard the command and left the house.

"Is he gone?" Nadia asked.

"Yes, he is," Mark replied.

Nadia looked at the man. He had never seen him but he was brave. "How?"

Mark thought for a second. He needed an extra pair of eyes inside the house and someone to help Hailey out. "You will listen to my command. You will accept what I say as the truth and not question it. You will think it is normal that I have mind control powers. I have used them against your husband to free you. My family and Smith`s family are playing the Sex-O-Challenge. You will find all the activities and rules normal. You will not tell anyone about this," Mark commanded.

Nadia heard the command. "Sex-O-Challenge, that sounds interesting," Nadia said.

Mark was confused.

"I was once young as well and had boyfriends, sex was something I did. I was forced to marry, one of the reasons why he was angry was because I was not a virgin," Nadia teased.

"So what exactly are you doing with them?" Nadia asked. Mark thought, the commands and personality mix together to form something else.

"We are making bets. These best involve Mark having sex with Katie," Grace explained. She added, "Mark has been bullied by Trevor for years. Like you he has suffered. Now we will punish them. Trevor also tried to target Hailey in a despicable plan that involved drugging her, raping her and blackmailing her," Grace further explained.

Nadia looked angry. "You have mind control powers, they would agree and you saved Hailey. She is pure and a kind soul, the opposite to the rest. I want to be part of the revenge plan as well in the game," Nadia replied. If this man is having sex with Katie, then she would like it as well. Ever since their honeymoon, she has not had sex, just beatings. She smiled.

"Okay," Mark said. He was a bit unsure how this escalated. However, at least he has his spy now.

"Derek and Trevor will not touch you," Mark said.

"I would not let them but you are another story," Nadia teased. She took off her blanket to reveal her large breast in her bra. She had a slim stomach. She was in her panties. Her legs were long and toned.

"I want you to do me like you do Katie," Naida said.

"Already going for another one," Grace said.

"She should be happy. Her husband ruined her life," Hailey added. They both nodded.

"Okay, you will be part of the game and only do what you are comfortable with," Mark said.

Nadia nodded. "Such a gentleman," Nadia responded.

"He is, all the milfs say that," Grace added.

"All?" Nadia questioned.

"He has had sex with 4 different milf in the past two days," Grace proudly replied.

"So he is a stud," Nadia said.

"He is," Grace said.

"Okay, tomorrow is the next round, so if you could be there then that would be great," Mark said.

"I will," Nadia said. She leaned in and kissed Mark. Their lips met. Mark felt her soft lips. He thought if she was playing this game then he would. Mark wrapped his arms around her and pulled her towards him. He felt her breast touch his chest through the bra. Mark then pushed his tongue past her lips and went into her mouth. His tongue found her tongue and they connected. They felt an electric shock. Nadia though, he knew what he was doing somewhat. Their tongues dance with each other. They wrestled for control. Mark was not used to this aggressiveness. He pushed forward with his tongue. It felt good.

Mark and Nadia kissed for a second until Nadia pulled back and let go. She had a wide smile on her face. "You are a good kisser, my first kiss in 18 years," Nadia said.

"I still have not had my first kiss," Hailey muttered. Grace smiled.

"Thank you and I look forward to it," Nadia replied. They said their goodbyes and left. Nadia waved them off. She was happy and looking forward to tomorrow. She sat down on the sofa and rubbed her panties. She thought that Mark brought something inside her out. Something that long had been forgotten. "I will help you, you are special," Nadia muttered to herself as she rubbed her panties.

Hailey, Grace and Mark headed back to the van. "That went well," Mark said.

"Another milf in the bag," Grace teased.

"Thank you for saving her," Hailey said. She looked a little sad but happy.

"Mark it is rude to kiss another woman with your girlfriend near you," Grace added.

Mark realised that. He got caught up in the moment. "I am sorry, Hailey, I.."Mark tried to say.

"It is okay, you were helping her. I trust you," Hailey replied.

Mark, overcome with warmth and affection, enveloped Hailey in a comforting hug. A delicate blush tinted Hailey's cheeks. "You are the perfect girlfriend," Mark whispered, his words carrying a sincerity that resonated with the depth of his emotions.

A soft smile played on Hailey's lips as she replied, "And you are my perfect boyfriend." Their gaze locked, an unspoken understanding passing between them as they peered into each other's eyes.

"Get a room," Grace hollered. She chuckled. Mark let Hailey go and walked up to Grace. He pulled her into a hug and kissed her. Their lips met.

Releasing Hailey from the embrace, Mark walked towards Grace. A tender smile played on his lips as he drew her into a warm hug. "Thank you," Mark said.

Hr kissed her. Their lips met in a gentle kiss, a silent affirmation of the bond they shared. The kiss, a sweet exchange of emotions, spoke of a familiarity that goes beyond mere physical contact. In that simple act, the unspoken language of their relationship found expression, deepening the connection between two souls entwined in a moment of shared intimacy. Grace was happy with the kiss. Her heartbeat went crazy.

Hailey looked at the kiss. She wanted one. She pouted. Mark and Grace stopped. Grace hugged Mark. She looked at Hailey. "Someone is jealous," Grace whispered. She giggled.

Mark looked at Hailey standing. She was twiddling her thumbs.She looked cute. "I will take her on a special date before our first kiss," Mark whispered.

Grace smiled. She squeezed Mark and let go. She ran up to Hailey and hugged her. She whispered into her ear, "He is planning something special for you." Hailey smiled and nodded.

"You were not supposed to tell her," Mark said.

"We girls share everything," Grace said, sticking her tongue out.

Mark sighed. "Okay, let's go home," Mark said.

"Mark you don't have to do," Hailey said.

"I will," Mark stated.

They walked back to the van and got in. Once they were all buckled in, Mark drove back home. It was a short drive back. They got home and walked back.

Sarah opened the door and saw Grace with a suitcase. Hailey with a bag and Mark. "Master you are back," she greeted and hugged Mark. She was happy to see him.

"We do exist as well," Grace said.

She let Mark go. "I know you do sweetie," Sarah replied as she hugged Grace. Grace hugged back.

Sarah cast a warm gaze at Hailey, gratitude evident in her eyes. "Thank you for coming back. Our home might not be the biggest, but we can certainly make it comfortable for you," she offered with a welcoming smile.

Hailey returned the kindness, expressing her gratitude, "I am thankful for you, letting me stay in your home tonight."

With a teasing glint in her eye, Sarah playfully remarked, "So polite. You're welcome to stay here as long as you like, maybe even permanently."

Grace, always quick to inject a sense of humour, chimed in, "Mum, don't scare her yet."

Amid the banter, Sarah took it a step further, her words hinting at a future connection, "I won't, she is my future daughter-in-law." Hailey blushed at the unexpected declaration.

"Mum," Mark said.

Adjusting her words, Sarah chuckled, "Master, I am sorry, my future daughter." She smiled.

Mark sighed, realising he wasn't going to win this playful exchange. "Anyway, it's late; we should get to bed," he suggested.

"Hailey you can take my bed, I will sleep in the Master room," Mark said.

"But, I can sleep on the sofa," Hailey said.

"No you will sleep on the bed," Mark said.

"You can sleep next Mark, he sleeps naked," Grace teased.

"Grace, too much information," Mark said.

"Master does feel nice," Sarah added.

"Okay, I will sleep in Mark`s bed," Hailey said.

"Also mum, we got $12,000 dollars," Grace exclaimed.

"That is amazing," Sarah replied.

"Mum, use it to pay our outstanding bills or debt," Mark stated.

"I will Master but we will have plenty left," Sarah replied.

"You can spend something nice on yourself, also I will take some as well," Mark said.

"I will buy something Master," Sarah said. She had a spark in her eyes. She looked at Grace and smiled.

They headed to bed. Mark stripped naked. He got into bed. "You dont have to sleep with me," Mark said.

Grace and Sarah looked at each other and replied together, "We do." They both took off their clothes. Sarah got naked. Grace stripped to her bra and panties. They both got into the bed and they all snuggled together.

"Today was big," Mark remarked.

"It was Master, you showed my boss, you showed your bully," Sarah said.

"And it's only the start," Grace added.

"Master, please keep Hailey safe," Sarah requested.

"I will, she is precious, I am taking her on a date tomorrow, before we head there again," Mark stated.

They both nodded. Grace and Sarah kissed Mark and fell asleep in his arms.

Hailey went to Mark`s bed. She changed into her pink pyjamas. She got into Mark`s bed and smiled. She felt safe on his bed. She fell asleep thinking about Mark.

In the Smith's house, Katie was in the bathroom. She was still bottomless and wearing a bra. She looked at the condom. It was filled with white sperm. There was a lot. She thought this was magnus condom, the largest you could buy here and it was full. She opened the knot and opened her mouth. She dropped some in her mouth. Her eyes sparkled. Her taste bud went crazy. This was the most delicious thing in the world she thought. She started to drink more. She put the condom in her mouth and sucked it dry. She smiled. She saw her in the mirror with some white traces around her lips. She licked it clean and smiled. "Mark," she muttered.

In another room, Trevor took his phone out and let his friends know the plan was cancelled. He told them Hailey was not home. They were disappointed and said next time. Trevor was lying in bed, with only his mom's panties. He had jizzed in them. They felt nice to wear. He smiled and fell asleep.