Mark's Revenge Pt. 05

Story Info
A bullied person gets his revenge.
13.3k words
4.54
14.2k
28

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pop13
Pop13
214 Followers

This story contains themes of revenge, incest, domination, submission, lesbianism, BDSM, gay, light watersport, sissifcation and, most importantly, mind control. If any of these themes offend you, please stop reading now.

Mark, Grace, and Hailey found themselves standing before an ebony gate that loomed overhead. The wrought-iron design had the letter "S" on the center of the gate. There was a door next to the gate. Mark had parked the van outside the gate.

Grace exclaimed, "Wow, your house is absolutely amazing!'" Her astonishment made her mouth fall open in awe.

Mark nodded in agreement, saying, "Indeed it is."

"You both have only seen the gate," Hailey interjected, reminding them.

"But it is nice," Grace replied with a smile while holding Mark's hand. She had a sly smile on her face.

Mark recognised the smile. She was up to something for sure. He smiled back at Grace. He thought she was right, this was a nice house.

Observing the seemingly relaxed couple, Hailey couldn't help but express her concern. "Are you both sure about this?" she asked.

Grace turned to Hailey. "Do you trust your boyfriend?" Grace asked.

"I do," Hailey responded with confidence.

"Then let's go," Grace said enthusiastically.

Mark nodded. Hailey opened the side door and they walked in. There was a short driveway which they walked. Mark observed that the mansion was surrounded by high walls.

"This place has high walls," Mark observed.

"Yes, it does to keep people and animals out," Hailey replied.

"There does not seem to be any houses nearby," Grace added.

"There are not, we are the only ones here for a mile," Hailey said. Mark and Grace smiled at each other.

They walked towards the mansion. They stood in front of the large building. There were two large doors. Just in front of it was a series of marble stairs which led to the doors. Two small plants were in plants on either side of the stairs.

Hailey led Mark and Grace into her house. She opened the door. They walked into the reception. It was a grand hall with a staircase in front of them leading to the upper floor. To the left of them was a living room. To the right of them was the dining hall and kitchen.

They heard noises coming from the dining hall. "Looks like they are having dinner," Grace remarked.

"Let's join them," Mark said. They walked towards the kitchen and saw a large long dining table. They saw Derek Smith at the front of the table, sitting where the head of the household will sit.

He was about 5 ft and 11 inches, the same height as Trevor. His once blonde hair, now touched by silver strands. His nose was straight and had perfect yet fake white teeth.He wore tailored suits. His blue eyes retained a sharp and perceptive glint. He had a well-groomed beard framed on his face. He had a well-proportioned frame.

Next to him was Katie Smith. She was about 5 feet and 6 inches and had blonde hair, going past her shoulders. She had green eyes and a straight nose. Katie had a slender milf body, long legs and large breasts. She wore a formal dress and shoes. She could easily pass off as Hailey`s older sister.

Then there was Trevor sitting next to his dad on the opposite side of the table to where Katie was sitting. He was smiling and eating.

Mark approached all three of them. "You will listen to all my commands and not say a word until I am finished," Mark commanded.

The three of them heard the command and nodded. "Derek, Katie, Trevor you will treat me and my family like good old friends. We have known each other for years and are very very friendly and close with each other. The conversation will go to the "Sex-O-Challenge Tournament." You will find this normal. You will get interested and challenge me to it. The rules will be explained later. You will find this all normal and nothing wrong. You will not tell anyone about this. This will be a competition between our families. You will find incest normal. Every command or instruction issued by me, Grace or Hailey will be followed by you three," Mark commanded.

The three heard the command and nodded.

"Derek, you will be more competitive as the competition goes on to win," Mark commanded. Derek heard the command and nodded.

"Katie, you will be more addicted to me as the games goes on," Mark commanded. Katie heard the command and nodded.

"Trevor, you will fall into depravity. You will know what is going on but will not be able to say anything or do anything. You will be confused with everything going on. You will not be able to harm me or my family including Hailey. In fact, you will connect to your inner feminine self and bring Treva out and become her as the game goes on," Mark commanded. Trevor heard the command and nodded.

"You can now speak," Mark commanded. They all heard the command.

"What a delightful surprise," Katie exclaimed, her eyes lighting up as she looked at Mark and Grace. Rising from her seat, she warmly embraced Mark, and then, with equal affection, enveloped Grace in a heartfelt hug.

Derek, a hint of reproach in his voice, chimed in, "You should have informed us of your visit. We would have made better arrangements."

Grace, gracious in her response, replied, "That's okay, Mr. Smith. We consider ourselves family friends, and I apologise for the unannounced intrusion."

"Family friends you say, yet you maintain such formality," Katie remarked with a playful smile.

Derek, nodding in agreement, added, "Both of you have grown up since we last saw you."

"You were so tiny back then," Katie reminisced, her eyes filled with nostalgic warmth.

Grace, teasingly, pointed at Mark and quipped, "Well, my brother has certainly done his fair share of growing."

"I am sure he has," Katie said looking at Mark. He looked like a hunk. She smiled.

Trevor looked at the scene unfolding. He could not figure it out. Mark and his dad and mum never really met him. They were acting like we are good friends.

"Please take a seat and join us for dinner," Derek offered.

"Thank you," Mark replied. Trevor was getting angry, this loser was going to eat with them. Trevor would not let them. He was about to say no but he could not.

Grace, Hailey and Mark sat on the other side of the table. Hailey made sure to sit away from Trevor and the side of Mark. She touched his hand. Mark saw this and smiled.

He whispered to Hailey, "Don't worry, he will not hurt you," Mark said. Hailey nodded. She held his hand under the table. She smiled. Trevor could see Hailey smiling at Mark and sitting next to him. A loser next to his sister.

"This food looks good Mrs Smith," Grace said to Katie and added, "I mean Katie."

"Good correction, this food was made by our maid, Nadia," Kaite replied.

"Compliments to the chef," Mark added.

Hailey leaned in and whispered, "Trevor has a crush on Nadia and has made her feel uncomfortable many times. She also has an abusive husband."

"Thanks for letting me know, we can use her help as well," Mark whispered. Mark thought she did not need to be involved however having another spy will be useful.

Dererk and Katie noticed Mark and Hailey getting along. They smiled at each other seeing them close. Trevor was fuming.

They made small talk as they ate their food. At the end of dinner the conversation changed.

"So Mark, have you got a girlfriend?" Derek asked.

"This loser with a girlfriend," Trevor laughed. Derek just looked at Trevor. Katie just sighed. He can be rude sometimes.

Mark cleared his throat. "Well, I have two girlfriends," Mark replied. He tenderly clasped the hands of the two girls next to him, creating a warm and reassuring connection. They both smiled at Mark.

Trevor laughed. "What a joke your hands don't count," Trevor added.

"Mark, that can be dangerous," Derek warned.

"It can be however trust is important and we all trust each other and are open," Mark stated. Hailey and Grace smiled wider.

"But what about in bed?" Katie inquired.

"Yeah, he is a one-inch loser," Trevor retorted.

"Actually, Mark is bigger," Grace interjected, causing a momentary hush in the conversation. "Like, 10 inches big," she added with a deliberate pause.

"What?" Katie gasped, her surprise evident.

"That's a bold claim," Derek chimed in.

"There's no way," Trevor scoffed, a mocking laugh accompanying his words. "He'll be a virgin for life," he taunted Mark.

"Mark has been with many girls including three milfs and a cheerleader," Grace replied and added, "Most of them in the same day."

"One of them made a bet against me and lost badly," Mark said.

"Bet?" Derek said.

"Yes," Grace said. Hailey was thinking, was he a secret stud. She knew some girls had a crush on him including herself. She thought, who was the cheerleader, one of the milf was his mum. He had sex with more and on the same day. She shivered a bit.

"Yes, bet about making who can cum first," Grace answered.

"You seem to know alot about your brother," Katie said.

"Well I am one of his girlfriends, and as a man he takes care of me and loves me," Grace said.

Trevor was surprised. "Excellent," Katie remarked.

"Good job young man," Derek said.

Mark smiled. "Not only that he takes care of mum`s needs and other milfs, he is a sex god," Grace exclaimed. She put her fist in the air. Mark sighed.

"Grace, calm down," Mark said. She nodded.

"That is another bold claim," Katie said.

"Sex god," Trevor laughed.

"Because I am the Sex god," Katie blurted out. She had been with other men and women before and with Derek. She smiled.

"How can you prove it because my wife is right," Derek asked.

"The Sex-O-Challenge can sort it out," Mark replied back.

"What is that?" Katie asked. She was intrigued.

"It is a game where each side brings a participant to perform a sex act with each other. The first one to cum loses. Each round has a reward at the end and the more you win the bigger the reward. The fun of the game can involve challenges from blowjobs, pussy and anal to oiled wrestling," Mark explained.

"Interesting Katie here; can give a mean blowjob so you will never win there," Derek stated.

"Mark can out last anyone," Grace stated. They both looked at each other.

"Young woman, you may be older but experience and wisdom is something you will get over time, Katie is the best at blowing," Derek said. He was confident, a competitive spirit boiled inside him.

"Well, why don't we settle it through The Sex-O-Challenge," Grace said.

"We will," Derek said. Grace smiled, he took the bait.

Katie smiled. Her husband right, this kid will not last against her mouth. It will be good to teach these youngsters a lesson.

"Perfect," Mark muttered.

Hailey smiled and was in shock, her mum and dad agreed for her mum to give him a blowjob.

Trevor was fuming. His mom was going to give him a blowjob. His mum, he thought.

"Okay, how quickly do you think you can make Mark cum with your mouth?" Grace asked.

"2 minutes," Katie replied. She smiled.

"He won't last 20 seconds," Trevor said. He was unsure why he was playing along.

"Okay, so what is the price?" Derek asked.

"Two things, bragging rights and $1000," Grace replied, holding her two fingers up.

"Deal," Derek replied. The money was not an issue, however pride was.

"Sure," Katie smiled. She got up and walked towards Mark.

"Derek, should we do this in the sitting room where there are two sofas facing each other and space in the middle?" Katie asked.

"That sounds like a plan," Derek replied. They walked towards a room and saw two identical blue sofas on the opposite ends of the room. There was a large fur mat on the ground in the middle.

"We will take this side of the sofa," Grace said as she jumped on the left sofa.

"Sure, we will take the right side," Katie replied.

Hailey did not look comfortable sitting next to her brother. Mark leaned in and said, "Sit on the side of your dad, keep him in the middle, you will come with me tonight." Hailey smiled and nodded.

The Smith`s sat on the opposite sofa. Derek sat in the middle, to his left his son, to his right were his wife and daughter.

"Grace make some space," Mark said. Mark observed that she was sprawling like a cat on the sofa taking all the space.

"You are up, drop those pants," Grace teased as she looked at Mark.

"She is right, you are going to lose your pride and $1000," Derek said and added, "Go and take this boy down." Derek kissed his wife on the lips. They both smiled as Katie gracefully rose from her seat and made her way toward the centre.

Mark strode to the centre. Katie, with a playful glint in her eye, taunted, "Ready to face defeat, little boy?" Her words hung in the air, creating a lighthearted yet competitive atmosphere.

"You will not be able to make cum within the time limits," Mark commanded. Katie heard the command and nodded.

"I will win," Mark said. He thought about all the time Trevor bullied him, making his life hell, keeping him away from his sister. This will be ultimate payback and this is just the beginning he thought. This woman was not innocent, she was equally as bad or worse, he did not feel bad about doing this against her will. However he was not sure about Hailey, did she deserve to see this but she insisted. Derek on the other hand, encouraging his son to commit murder, you will deserve it all.

He looked back at Grace with a wide smile on her face. He did not want to think what she was thinking. She was his lovely sister who supported him. He was going to make her happy. He thought about their first time.

Mark grabbed his pants and underwear and trousers and pulled them down. His penis was exposed to everyone.

"What the," Trevor said looking at his penis. He was surprised to see it was big and thick.

Hailey's eyes widened. Grace was right, he was big. Derek looked at his penis. "So you were telling the trust," Derek said.

"He was," Katie said, staring at the thick penis.

"It will get bigger," Grace added.

"It does," Trevor said in shock.

Katie moved her hand and touched his penis. Mark felt her soft fingers on his penis. "It's not a handjob challenge," Grace shouted. Mark smiled at Grace.

Katie looked flustered. "I know," Katie replied.

"Go on Katie, show him who's boss," Derek encouraged. He was not going to lose this.

"You can do it mum," Hailey said. Hailey was shocked to see his penis. She had been sent unsolicited dick pictures which made her disgusted. He looked large, she thought.

Trevor was fuming that his dad and sister encouraged this. His mum, his mum was about to give him this scum a blowjob.

Katie dropped to her knees. Mark got erect seeing this scene. He was hard. Katie looked at the large penis. Its head was massive and looked like it weighed. The shaft was long and thick. His balls were large and full. Katie felt her pussy tingle.

"So let's start the timer," Mark said.

"Okay," Grace replied. Grace took her phone out. She opened the screen lock and opened the clock app and set a timer of 2 minutes. She showed her phone to everyone.

"Ready," Grace said. Katie nodded. Mark nodded. "Go," Grace shouted as she pressed the button. The timer started.

Katie opened her mouth and put her red lips on his cock and started sucking the head of his penis slowly. She moved her mouth up and down on the head of the penis. It was big and thick for her mouth. She could feel her panties being soaked. The smell was strong. It was something she never smelt before. It was alluring. Her nipples were completely erect.

"Go on Katie," Derek said. Trevor was embarrassed but getting hard. His mum giving a blowjob was making his penis hard.

Mark felt her hot mouth on his cock as she bobbed up and down on the head. He smiled, thinking this was going to plan. His bully`s mum was giving him a blowjob. Grace also smiled. She was getting wet seeing Katie blow Mark.

Katie pushed her mouth forward and took more of his dick. She got past the head of the penis and swallowed another five inches. She stopped and sucked his dick. She looked up at Mark and made eye contact. She sucked again. She went up and down again on his penis. She thought his penis was amazing. It was so sweet.

Mark felt her sucking. "One minute," Grace said as she showed her phone.

"Go on, finish him," Derek said. Katie bobbed up and down his penis. She moved faster going up and down. At the same time she was sucking on his penis with her mouth.

Mark stayed silent. He watched Katie go up and down on his dick with speed and precision. Katie moved her mouth quicker. She was going to make him cum. Her lips wrapped around his penis as she went up and down.

"30 seconds," Grace said.

"Go on Katie," Derek encouraged. He thought she had got this.

Katie increased her pace. She started sucking the penis harder as she bobbed up and down his penis. She went faster and faster as she went up and down on his penis.

"10 seconds," Grace counted. Katie went faster, faster on his penis. She bobbed up and down.

Trevor watched intensely, this loser has not cum yet. Trevor thought he would have had. He was erect. Hailey watched, this was strange but good. She thought that was her boyfriend, secret boyfriend for now getting a blowjob, getting his revenge. As a good girlfriend, she will support him.

Katie increased her speed. She could taste the penis and it was good. She had sucked dicks, her husband`s dick, his work partner`s dick, and some during her time as cheerleader but this one was different. It tasted delicious. She sucked harder.

"Time's up," Grace declared, her voice firm as she extended the phone in her hand.

Derek's immediate response was a defiant "No." He could not believe he lost.

Trevor, with a tinge of disappointment, confirmed, "We lost."

Katie stopped and looked disappointed. She let his penis go which made a loud pop sound. She looked at the monster in front of her. She wanted to make it cum. Her panties were soaked.

"You were close," Mark said, trying to cheer her up.

"Close but not close enough," Grace said. She smiled as she walked towards Mark.

"Yes you won," Derek admitted defeat this round and added, "This was only one round, he will not win all the time."

Trevor was mad, his dad was implying there will be more. His penis was hard.

"My brother will win again in fact he could last 10 minutes," Grace stated as she grabbed his penis by the shaft. She stroked it once.

"I can win," Katie said. She was determined to win and suck his dick.

"I am okay to go again," Mark said.

"That is the spirit, 10 minutes, bragging rights and $5000," Derek offered.

"Why don't we add one more prize to spice things up, the losing side has to do 5 jumping jacks," Grace added.

"Deal, I hope you are fit," Derek said, smiling at Grace. Grace smiled back. She walked back to the sofa and sat down.

"I need to get more comfortable," Katie said. She was feeling hot, very hot.

"Sure Katie," Derek said.

"Let me help you," Mark offered. He reached down and helped Katie take her dress off, leaving her only in her white bra and panties. It showed a nice amount of cleavage, she had large breasts.

"You are sexy," Mark said.

"Thank you," Katie replied. She smiled.

Trevor had seen his mum in a bikini many times, but seeing her in a bra and panties in front of Mark`s penis, was weird. He was angry but hard.

Hailey, looked at his large penis and her mum in a bra and panties. She wondered if Mark was going to make her do it. She got a shiver and looked worried. She looked at Grace who was smiling at the scene. Hailey thought she would help, she promised Mark.

She opened the screen lock and opened the clock app again. Grace moved her finger and set a timer of 10 minutes. She showed her phone to everyone again.

"10 minutes," Grace said.

Pop13
Pop13
214 Followers