Mark's Revenge Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The game allows participants to change as a tactic, to give someone rest so they are back but stops for the night when there is no one for a round," Mark said.

Derek thought, to beat Mark, he only has Hailey but that weapon is too much for her. She will have no chance.

"So I can go then," Trevor voulunetted.

"If you want to suck my dick," Mark said. He suddenly had second thoughts, this Trevor no, maybe Treva in the future.

"No but what about Grace," Trevor suggested. Trevor glanced at Mark`s cock and condom filled with sperm.

"I am a lesbian besides for Mark`s cock," Grace replied straight away with a straight face. Mark could tell she was lying.

"But I can make you cum in less than 10 seconds," Grace challenged.

Trevor laughed, "I will like to see you try, I bet the $12,000," Trevor said.

"Okay," Grace replied. Her arms wrapped around Mark. She got onto her tip toes and whispered into Mark`s ear. Mark smiled. Grace sure can be evil, he thought. Grace handed her phone to Mark.

Grace walked into the middle. Trevor walked into the middle. Mark took a step back.

"Son, you better rethink this, $12,000 is a lot of money," Derek said.

"Dad, I can last 10 seconds," Trevor said. Derek thought he can last 10 seconds, it only 10 seconds.

"Get ready to lose your winning," Trevor said.

"Grace will kick your balls once, you will feel immense pain and pleasure at the same time. This will be the best orgasm of your life. You will cum instantly at the kick," Mark commanded.

Trevor heard the command. "Okay, let's do it," Grace said. She had a smirk on her face and added, "Mark start."

Mark started the timer. "It's started," Mark confirmed. Grace swung her leg. She thought about the enduring pain that Mark had to endure. It was a haunting reel of his suffering - the wounds marks on his body, the occasional bleeding from unrelenting beatings, and the cruel theft of his hard-earned money. Yet, amid the physical torment, the emotional toll loomed larger; the agony of their forced separation weighed heavily on Grace's heart. Mark, concerned for her well-being, had urged her to distance herself for the sake of safety and happiness, advising her to preserve her reputation. She hated that idea. Worst of all, she was powerless to do anything.

Her foot hit his balls. Trevor felt the connection on his balls. He felt a combination of intense pain and pleasure. His mind went crazy and went blank. Trevor exploded in his pants. His dick let out a rope of sperm in his underwear. The force of the kick knocked him off his feet and he landed on the back. He screamed, "I am cumming." Trevor landed on his back on the floor. He had a wide smile on his face.

Derek looked in shock. She is a fierce woman, he thought. He was impressed by the kick. He could feel the pain in his balls. He looked down to see his son who had just come in less than 10 seconds and by a kick. Derek saw he was smiling like an idiot.

Katie gasped, her hand instinctively flying to cover her mouth in a sudden surge of surprise. The kick destroyed him. It was a single kick. She looked at Grace wearing trousers. She thought what her legs looked like, they must be strong. They are a dangerous pair, she thought. Katie looked at her son and he was smiling like an idiot.

Hailey saw the kick. Grace had swung with emotion. She did not show any mercy. Hailey felt happy. She looked at Grace who had a smile on her face. She smiled back at Hailey. Hailey looked at Mark. He was naked from the waist down and still had the condom on his penis. He looked proud. Hailey saw her brother smiling like an idiot. This is probably the beginning, she thought.

Mark was surprised at the request. He did not want Grace getting involved, however when she suggested the kick in the balls, he agreed. Mark looked at him smiling like an idiot. This is just the start, there will be so much more. He was getting more into the idea of revenge. He thought he was going to need Grace and Hailey`s help. He knew he could trust Grace. Hailey, on the other hand, they did not speak at all, however there was something about her, that Mark knew he could trust her.

Mark grinned triumphantly. "Looks like we won," he declared.

Derek, acknowledging the victory, responded with a nod and a hint of a smile. "You have," he admitted.

Kaite, still in her bra, only walked towards Trevor and squatted down. "Are you okay?" she asked Trevor.

Trevor had the best orgasm in his life. He had cum like there is no tomorrow. He thought Jessica, his girlfriend never made him cum like that, no girl did. Trevor slowly came to his senses, he saw his mum bottomless squatted down looking at him with concern. "Are you okay?" he heard in a muffled voice.

Trevor slowly got up. He saw his mum in a bra to his left. He looked up to see Grace. He realised he lost. "I lost," he admitted.

"Yes you did," Grace said and added, "You did not expect it, you were surprised."

"Yes you are right, it caught me by surprise," Trevor tried to rationalise his defeat.

"Maybe next time you will have a chance," Grace said. She smiled back. However behind her smile, was an ulterior motive.

Mark walked up. He noticed the condom was still on his penis. He was about to take it off, when Katie said, "Let me get rid of it." Katie ran up and took the condom off.

"It will be rude for guests to do this," Katie said. Mark thought that was strange.

"Yes, it would be," Derek agreed. Mark was not going to question it.

Katie held the condom in her hand. She put a knot, to avoid leaks. She had a smile on her face. His dick tasted so good, his pre-cum was amazing. She thought that his cum would be the best. She wanted to try some just to make sure her theory was right.

"So, I get $12,000 now from you and Mark get $12,000 for his win," Grace stated.

"Yes, you do," Derek sighed and added, "Trevor get the money out."

"Dad, I don't have $12,000 to give," Trevor replied. He did not have that large of an amount. He spent his money on parties.

"Your grandma gave you money this month," Derek replied.

"Grandma?" Mark asked.

"Yes, my mum so is his grandma," Katie responded. Mark looked at Grace who he could see was scheming something.

"I spent it," Trevor responded and added, "I was confident I was going to win it back."

"And you have lost it all," Derek replied. He was disappointed in his irrational decision making.

"The game has consolidation prices in case we don't want to pay money but those are more personal challenges," Mark added. He was just making stuff up now as the game progressed however it will make it easier in the future.

"Like forfeits?" Hailey asked.

"Yes, similar," Mark responded. He thought that probably was the better word choice.

"We will pay," Derek said,

"I have a forfeit challenge, but Trevor might chicken out," Grace teased. She reached back and gently stroked Mark`s cock. Katie was feeling a bit jealous watching it.

"I will not, I will do it," Trevor stated.

"Trevor, you should know what it is, it could be something like streaking," Katie said.

"Katie, the rules are that it's between participants only," Grace replied.

"She is right there," Mark added.

"Tell us," Trevor said. Grace went to pick up Katie panties which she took off before Mark did her.

"$12,000 is a big amount. You will wear these panties for the night and Katie and Hailey will each give you a kick each on the ball. Just a single kick," Grace said.

Derek thought it was reasonable. His son seemed to like a kick in his crotch. However, wearing panties, he thought.

"You will agree to this. You will almost orgasm when Katie kicks and orgasm when Hailey kicks," Mark commanded. Trevor heard the command.

"Fine," Trevor replied. He took the panties from Grace`s hand. He stripped his pants off. He took down his underwear, revealing a mess he made in them. This penis was about 2 inches not erect and his penis was thin.

Hailey thought he was tiny. She looked at Mark`s penis and it was on a different level. She pressed her knees together.

Katie thought he had not grown much since his baby days.

Grace looked away. She did not want to poison her eyes with that sight.

He wore panties. "I have worn the panties," Trevor stated. He looked proud. Trevor thought they were soft and comfortable.

Grace looked back and had a wide grin on her face. She saw Trevor, in panties. They were white. However, maybe in the future, he could wear pink panties, and a pink bra. His legs were slightly hair. She thought, all that was going to go soon. Grace storked Mark`s penis. It was hard and erect.

"Now onto the second part," Grace commanded with a determined glint in her eyes.

Trevor responded with a cheeky grin, "My balls are made of steel."

Derek thought he looked pathetic. "Katie, are you going to kick him?" Derek asked.

"Yes, Derek, I will, it is part of the game and my son is my little man who can take it," Katie stated.

"I can," Trevor said. Katie got into position. She swung her leg and kicked Trevor in the balls with her foot. Trevor felt her foot kick his ball. He felt pleasure and pain again. It was amazing. His toes curled. His heartbeat got faster. He was close. He was on the edge, however he controlled himself.

"I did not cum this time," Trevor said. He looked happy with himself.

"Good job," Grace said, stroking Mark`s dick. Her body was positioned in a way that Mark was directly behind her.

"Hailey, go on," Grace encouraged. Hailey looked a little nervous. Grace let go of Mark`s penis and walked over to Hailey. She leaned into her ear and whispered, "Remember what he was going to do to you."

"Derek, Katie you will not hear this conversation on what Trevor will say. Trevor, you will not remember what you said," Mark commanded. The three of the nodded.

"Trevor, what were your plans for Hailey tonight," Mark commanded.

"I was going to drug Hailey and make her body filled with lust. Brett and Jordan were going to come over. We would have recorded ourselves having sex with her. I would take her virginity. We would take turns with her. We would use her ass and mouth. This would be recorded and we would take pictures of her. The drug will make her feel sore the next day," Trevor explained.

Hailey and Grace both looked furious. Their eyes had venom. It looked like they were about to kill him.

"Then," Mark commanded.

Trevor heard the command. "We would put it in the book and blackmail it. She would have become her play thing like the others," Trevor replied.

"Others?" Mark commanded.

Trevor heard the command. "We have blackmailed three other girls from the cheerleader team, after Hailey it was going to be Mindy. These girls blackmailed will never go against us," Trevor replied.

Mark thought, this was much bigger and a crime. However, this would probably be a bigger scandal if it got out. Those girls' lives will be ruined however he was going to punish these three personally first and ensure those girls get their own justice first. He was surprised that they were able to pull this off. They are somewhat smart.

Hailey and Grace glared at Trevor. Mark thought the next kick was going to be something. He had seen Hailey being a sweet calm girl. However she looked like the incarnation of the incredible hulk now.

"You will hand the book to Hailey tomorrow and will forget about ever giving it to her," Mark commanded.

"You all can resume conversations like normal," Mark commanded. They all nodded and heard the command.

"Why do you both look mad?" Derek noticed.

Grace gave a smile. "Hailey is having a sleepover for the first time so she is nervous," Grace replied.

Derek was not sure of that answer. Mark walked up to Hailey. Hailey saw his large penis swing around as he walked. He leaned in and whispered, "If you don't want to do it, then don't. I thought it was good of an opportunity to humiliate Trevor, which him wearing those used panties has achieved and your mum has already kicked him. Your happiness is important to me," Mark said.

"Partypooper," Grace muttered. She could not go against her lover, her brother. She wanted to push Hailey out of her comfort zone a bit, in a controlled environment. Hailey was amazing however she could be more.

"I will do it," Hailey stated. After hearing the atrocitus they have committed and will commit, she was not going to let him. She did not care that he was her brother. He was just a villain. Mark was her hero, she will do anything for him.

"That's my girl," Grace said. She was happy she was up for it.

"Okay, I will watch you," Mark said. Hailey nodded.

Hailey walked towards Trevor. "Sis, you would go easy for me," Trevor said.

Hailey swung her leg. She thought about what this monster was going to do to her. His friends were going to do it to her, to Mindy. What they have done to those poor girls. He did not deserve these balls. Her leg connected as she hit his balls with all her strength. The kick had power in it.

Mark felt it in his ball. It looked powerful.

Trevor felt the kick. He was taken back by the pleasure. His feet left the ground and he got propelled into the air. He could feel his ball get crushed. The pleasure was amazing. The pain was amazing. His eyes popped out. Trevor`s dick exploded in his mum`s panties. Trevor landed on his back on the soft carpet.

"He took two kicks," Katie said.

"Disappointment," Derekt commented.

"It's an improvement," Grace remarked.

Trevor smiled like an idiot. He was in his mum`s white panties on the floor with an orgasm.

Hailey calmed down a bit. She needed to get out of her system. Mark approached her and held her hand. He leaned in and whispered, "You did amazing. I am proud of you."

Derek cleared his throat. He looked at Mark holding his daughter's hand. Katie also noticed this and thought something was going on. Her little girl was growing, she thought.

"Looks like the bet is done," Grace said as she walked over and put her arms over Hailey and Mark`s shoulders.

Mark let Hailey`s hand go for now. "It's getting late now. We should get going, my mum will get worried," Mark said.

"You are right, she will be," Derek said. He was impressed that this young man took care of his mum. He looked at Trevor smiling like an idiot after cumming from a kick from his sister in his mum`s panties.

"Money," Grace said. She looked like

Derek smiled. "A deal is a deal," Derek replied.

"And Hailey`s first sleepover," Mark added.

"Yes, that was indeed part of our agreement, but I keep your distance from her," Derek cautioned.

"Derek, my brother is not just hardworking and smart; he can put in some serious work with his tool," Grace retorted confidently, a playful smirk playing on her lips. She added, "Girls will be all over him."

"He's only won once," Derek countered.

Mark, seized the moment, a mischievous glint in his eye as he proposed, "Then how about another round tomorrow?"

"You're on," Derek replied, the challenge accepted with a determined nod.

Katie smiled. She thought she would have another go with it soon. "We will win," Katie said with confidence.

"Derek, we have known each for a long time, Hailey is an amazing woman. She helps out, is kind and looks out for everyone. I will never hurt her," Mark stated.

Derek nodded and went up to get the money. Katie looked at her son in panties. He looked cute in them. His legs were a bit hairy. If he removed all the body hair and let his hair grow out, then he would be a perfect second daughter. His muscles would need to go as well.

Mark wore his underwear and pants. Grace approached Mark and whispered, "Some speech, Hailey is blushing." She added, "Never hurt her. You did not say you will stay away from here. You are cheeky."

"What are you two whispering?" Katie asked.

Grace turned and faced Katie. She was still bottomless, wearing a bra and holding a condom filled to the brim with sperm. She smiled. "Nothing, just sibling stuff," Grace replied.

"Hailey, why don't you get some clothes for your sleepover?" Katie asked.

"Yes mum," Hailey responded as she dashed up. She was excited for her first sleepover.

Trevor was still on the floor, looking at the ceiling like an idiot in panties. Mark approached Katie. "Trevor looks good in panties, we should encourage it," Mark said.

Katie smiled. He knew as well. "Yes, you are right," Katie replied.

"But we should do it slowly," Mark said. Katie nodded. She could have a second daughter, she thought.

Derek and Hailey came downstairs at the same time. They both had bags with them. Derek handed Mark the bag. "Your $12,000," Derek said and added, "Don't get comfortable, tomorrow we will take it all back."

"We will see," Mark said.

"Ready to go?" Grace asked.

"Yes, I am," Hailey responded and nodded.

"Did you park in the driveway?" Derek asked.

"No, I parked outside the gate," Mark replied.

"You should have parked on the driveway, we had plenty of space," Derek said.

"We will do it next time," Mark responded. Derek nodded.

"See you tomorrow," Mark said. They all waved goodbye and left the house and headed to the van. They walked out of the gate.

Grace's joy was palpable, an infectious energy that radiated from her as she revelled in their success. The thrill of having made money infused the air with a sense of accomplishment, and a triumphant smile played on her lips. Mark had sex with Trevor`s mum, Katie infront of her husband and son and we are going back tomorrow for more.

"Mark," Grace exclaimed, unable to contain her elation, as she impulsively leaped onto Mark's back.

"Sis, careful," Mark cautioned with a good-natured laugh, adjusting to the unexpected weight as he endeavoured to maintain his balance.

"Today was absolutely incredible, considering all the pain and suffering we had to endure. We've turned the tables, working together," Grace expressed, her words carrying both satisfaction and determination.

"We are," Mark affirmed. Mark thought it felt good, they were being punished. However, this was just the beginning.

Hailey walked in silence. She was happy for them. Grace got off. She saw Hailey walking behind them. She grabbed her hand and pulled her forward, next to them. "Thank you as well. I know it must have been difficult for you but thank you. We will make it up to you," Grace said.

"Thank you for saving me from them," Hailey whispered, her voice trembling with a mix of gratitude and vulnerability. A solitary tear glistened in the corner of her eye, a testament to the emotional weight she carried.

"I would have... I would have killed myself if they..." Hailey faltered, her words choked with tears, unable to articulate the depths of her despair.

Mark gently took her into his embrace with his free hand, pulling her close to his chest. "I will protect you," he vowed, his voice firm and unwavering.

Hailey, still caught in the storm of her emotions, managed a fragile smile through her tears. "Those words," she whispered, her voice barely audible, "they feel nice and genuine."

Grace smiled. She thought that Hailey was truly not like them. She deserved more, so she will ask Mark to take her on a nice candle-light date. Hailey would enjoy that, she thought.

They walked to the van. Mark unlocked it and they all sat down. Hailey and Grace sat in the front. "We want to be close," Grace said. Hailey nodded.

"Okay, but you could rest there more easily," Mark said.

"No, here," Grace said. Mark sighed. He was not going to win this one.

He sat in the driver's seat. "Now, I think about it, Grace, this will be the first time you are having a sleepover at our house," Mark remarked.

"It is, I was hoping to invite my friend over but she was busy today," Grace replied.

"Yes, Emily was her name, your best friend," Mark said.