Mark's Submission Ch. 01

Story Info
Jennifer trains Mark into submission.
2.8k words
4.49
24.9k
19
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Mark was 19 when he married his high school sweetheart Jennifer. They lived in the suburbs of Minneapolis and had kids right away. Their lives were pretty typical of a couple living in the Midwest except that Jennifer was the primary bread winner, she had inherited a 35 percent ownership of her grandfather's power company and when it was bought by a national company she moved into a cushy desk job as senior VP of marketing. With her new position and stake in the company she was worth a lot: well into 9 figures. Mark was a house husband who took care of two daughters with the help of a nanny, of course. All house work was done by professionals and all dinners prepared a personal chef. Mark was okay with being a stay at home dad even though some of his friends teased him about his position in the home.

They had a real sexual dry spell about 3 years after their second daughter was born and it lasted for a few years and almost broke up their marriage. It was mainly Mark's fault he grew up conservative and believed missionary position was how they should have sex and he had a much lower sex drive than Jennifer. Jennifer finally told Mark once a week was a minimum for them to have sex and she wanted some oral sex from him sometimes. Mark did not like oral sex. One he thought it wasn't decent and two he didn't like the way Jennifer got so wet. He went along because he liked their lifestyle.

Jennifer put up with this until their youngest went to college. They were both only in their late 30's when they were empty nesters. Jennifer was in her sexual prime and her desire was high. She really loved Mark and wanted their marriage to work but needed to find a way to enjoy herself.

Jennifer had been turning to online porn to satiate her desires but it wasn't enough. She wanted more and she felt like she wanted to be more in charge of Mark. He was by no means an alpha male and had become more and more docile the older he became.

Mark seemed less and less interested in sex Jennifer knew he wasn't interested in someone else he just didn't have a huge drive.

One night out with some girlfriends she confided in them what was going on. One of them pulled her aside later and told her about a blog she followed that was for women in her position. She had found it when she and her husband had been looking for a way to spice up their sex life. Jennifer asked what the blog was about and Sarah said just that it talked about women taking control of their sex lives and their men.

When Jennifer got home Mark was asleep, as usual, what a dud he was! The worst part was that he slept like a log! A bomb could go off and he would sleep through it. She decided to look up the blog Sarah had told her about.

It was fantastic! Right away Jennifer liked what she saw. The article she liked most was one on training your man to please you. She read through the whole article and started looking at the comments; they were from people all over the world and the US. All the comments were by women who had taken control of their sex lives in many different ways. Some went outside of their marriage, Jennifer did not want to do that, some simply told their men to start pleasing me or I am leaving you. Others went to more extreme places. Some of the women used coercion and even blackmail to dominate their men and get what they wanted. She kept reading through the comments. The final comment had been left by a woman named Jill in Seattle and was left just a moment before Jennifer read it. The comment talked about how she was now controlling her husband and if anyone wanted to chat they should send her a FB Messenger chat.

Jennifer thought about it for a moment and then sent a chat. Jill responded quickly. The two of them chatted a little giving basic info on their respective situations. Jill told her that she had turned her husband into a very submissive partner and after 2 years of work he was totally under her control. He would do anything she told him to. Jennifer told Jill about Mark.

Jill said, "Jennifer you already have his balls in a vice he can't live the lifestyle you two have if he is not with you. Now all you have to do is really show him who's boss."

"You are right. I have waited long enough and I am fired up I want to start now but I could punch that fucker in the head and he wouldn't wake up." Jill said.

"Well he doesn't need to wake up for you to start." Jill said.

"What do you mean? " Jennifer asked.

"Would your panties fit on him or is he a fat slob?"

"No I think my panties would fit him." Jill responded.

"Well then put a pair on him and some nylons if you have some." Jill said.

Jennifer wasn't sure what to do with this idea but decided to run with it. She grabbed a pair of panties and nylons and proceeded to put them on Mark. As she suspected he didn't even flinch. Once she was done she sent Jill a message. Jill responded with a link to a blog called Expose Your Lame Man Jill said it is a blog she created to help women keep their men in line. She said take some pictures of him in the panties and nylons and submit them, I will post them with his face blocked out and there you go he is over a barrel. All you need do is tell him the pics with his face showing could easily be posted.

Jennifer thought about it for a minute and thought what the hell she turned on the light took a few shots and turned the light back off. She submitted them to Jill's blog. Within about 10 minutes they popped up for all to see. It made her tingle and wet seeing him all exposed. She had cropped most of his face. The caption read "another lame man who needs to be dominated. If he gets out of line I have pics with his face in them. Jill thanked her for the submission and told her whenever she had more pics or wanted to expose him even more all she had to do was submit info to her. Jennifer thanked Jill and they said good night. Jennifer crawled into bed.

Jennifer was awake before Mark, he always slept late on Saturday's. She couldn't remember the last time they had had sex on a Saturday morning. Sex with Mark was so boring she felt like it wasn't worth her time to wake him up. She went downstairs made her coffee and masturbated in the kitchen thinking about putting her panties on nylons on Mark. She Came really hard!

A few minutes later she heard Mark. "What is going on Jennifer?"

She went upstairs and found Mark trying to get out of the nylons and panties. "What are you doing Mark?" Jennifer asked.

"I am taking these things off! Why did you put them on me?" Mark asked.

"You will do no such thing Mark!' She said with a forceful voice that surprised Mark and her.

Mark stopped and looked at her. He looked like a deer caught in headlights. Jennifer said pull them back up! Mark looked at her and did as he was told. Jennifer thought wow that was easier than I thought it would be. "Okay you may take them off now. Once you have I am going to explain some new rules we are going to have around here. If you like your comfy lifestyle you will follow them."

Jennifer laid out her new rules for Mark. First that he would always wash her panties by hand, secondly that she was going to buy some panties that would be exclusively for him and he would wear them whenever he was told, third that he would start providing her with sex the way she wanted when she wanted. Mark was pretty well endowed and it was the one thing about him that she felt was sexually okay. She was thankful he didn't have a tiny one. Mark listened to these rules and with his head held low he could only nod.

"Good boy" She said.

It was about 11AM and Jennifer was glad she had gotten her new rules laid down. She told Mark to go make breakfast. He went to the dresser and got his sweat pants. Jennifer said what are you doing? You will make my breakfast naked. Mark looked at her pleading. "I work my ass off to make sure we can live the lifestyle that we do you can cook naked! It's just you and me in the house." Mark went down stairs and made breakfast. They ate together and once everything was cleaned up, by Mark of course.

Jennifer said, "Thank you sweetie that was wonderful. Now go get dressed we are going shopping."

Mark drove Jennifer to the mall on the interstate. It was an upscale mall. The stores were a little more high end and the clientele a little wealthier. Jennifer was worth more than pretty much anyone there and she had reinvested well and now owned an even larger portion of National Power than when she inherited her shares. Mark heard all about it on the way to the mall. Jennifer had never really talked about it before. It made him feel small.

Mark opened the door at the mall for her and she said follow me but not beside me right behind me. Mark did as he was told. Jennifer was beautiful and she dressed impeccably. Walking behind her he noticed how the men looked at her he also noticed women looking at her but in a much different way than the men. It was intimidating and he felt jealous but at the same time a little excited. Mark knew where she was taking him and was scared about how this upcoming interaction was going to take place. They rounded a corner in the mall and Mark saw it, Victoria Secret, he had been in the store before once when Jennifer was getting some panties, he had felt awkward and nervous. Now he was sweating. Jennifer had changed the way she treated him so quickly he wasn't sure what to do.

They walked into the store and Jennifer walked towards one of the tables of panties. She told Mark he could stand next to her now. The panties were all very lacy and there were many colors. Mark was sweating, he could barely stand being there. A sales girl walked up, she was in her twenties, cute but not beautiful.

"Hi I am Anne is there something I could help you with?" She asked.

Jennifer replied, "Yes there is Anne, but first I need to know how much experience you have with sizing?"

"Well not much this is my first week as a salesperson. Should I get someone with more experience?" Anne asked.

Jennifer replied, "No sweetie you are perfect I love helping people learn new things, right Mark?" She looked at Mark and in a very shaky voice he replied "Yes honey"

Jennifer turned her attention back to Anne and said; "You see Anne my husband Mark needs some new panties." Anne's face turned a little red and Mark turned away.

Jennifer looked at him and said, "Isn't that right Mark? Tell the nice young lady you need some panties."

Mark looked at Jennifer so scared and then he looked at Anne and said; "Anne it's true I need some panties." Once he said it he felt a little bit of relief. Mainly because he saw the pleasure on Jennifer's face.

Anne looked at him and said, "Okay let's see what we can find."

Jennifer leaned over and whispered something in Anne's ear. Anne smiled and told Mark to give her a moment. She walked over to the counter. There were 5 other sales girls there. Anne pointed at Mark and all the salesgirls smiled and giggled a little. They all began to walk over. One of them was the store manager and she looked at Jennifer and said, "Oh hello Ms. Palmer so nice to see you, don't worry we will take care of Mark."

After an hour of the girls looking at things with Mark and making sure to show other customers what they were doing Mark was at the counter with enough panties for a month a couple garter belts and stockings. Jennifer smiled at him. "Good boy"and they went home.

When they got home Jennifer told Mark to put on a pair of the red panties and a garter belt and nylons. And clean the master bathroom.

"In 45 minutes be lying on the bed and I will see you then. If you are not there you will sleep on the couch." She put on her workout clothes and left.

Mark cleaned the bathroom, he could hear Jennifer doing her kickboxing workout in the exercise room, and when he was done he realized it had been almost 45 minutes. He laid on the bed and in a couple minutes Jennifer walked in she was soaked with sweat. "The bathroom is spotless for you honey." Mark said.

"Great I could really use a shower. Wow I am sweaty!" Jennifer stripped off her workout clothes, Mark thought wow she really is gorgeous. Her body was athletic with C cup breasts and a neatly manicured bush that she had waxed once a month. Jennifer walked over to the bed and gave Mark a kiss she knew he didn't like it when she kissed him when she was all sweaty. Then she climbed on the bed, put one knee beside his head and straddled his face.

Mark said, "God no Jennifer you are so sweaty!"

Jennifer grabbed his arms and pushed them down and then she mashed her sweaty soaking wet pussy down on Mark's face. He turned his head trying to get away. She grabbed him by the hair and turned his head back and then squeezed her thighs tight. Mark was trapped with her pussy covering his face. Her clit on his nose and her slit reaching down to his chin. But he would not open his mouth. She grabbed his arms again. She was very strong. She pushed herself over his nose and mouth and said, "Eat me!"

She gave him a little reprieve.

"No" came out of his mouth.

She pushed herself down on his face again. She held herself there for about 30 seconds. Mark gasped for air when she released. She looked down at him, she knew he was beaten, he opened his mouth and began to lick her pussy. It was salty and tart and he struggled but kept going. Jennifer told him what to do and he finally stumbled into making her cum. When she did he could feel her get even more wet and it seemed like maybe she peed on him a little. He was completely grossed out. Jennifer looked down at him and then lay down next to him. She licked his face and he was even more grossed out. She looked at him with absolute pleasure and said, "Thank you that was amazing! I think you made me squirt!"

Mark was a little freaked out but felt so happy that he had pleased Jennifer. They lay in bed together and then had a fabulous dinner, which they made together and then cuddled on the couch for a movie. When they went to bed they fell asleep in each other's arms. Mark thought wow this is really awesome I like this.

Sunday morning was nice Jennifer and Mark went for a walk and enjoyed some real quality time together. Mark felt even better about his experience from yesterday. It wasn't so bad so he had to wear panties. They were comfortable and no one knew about it, well except for the salesgirls. Sunday night came and after dinner Jennifer said she had some work to do. She told Mark to put on something pink and clean up and wait for her on the couch.

Jennifer went to her office and messaged Jill. "Wow you were right he fell completely in line when I do all the sweet stuff right after the hard stuff."

Jill responded; "I told you he is clearly a submissive. I have something new for you to try. Do you want to call me?" Jennifer and Jill talked for about a half an hour and then Jennifer joined Mark on the couch. After a show they went to bed and they had very basic missionary position sex. Mark was so happy. They cuddled for a minute when they were done and then Jennifer said goodnight and closed her eyes.

She thought "Fuck Mark you have no idea what's coming."