All Comments on 'Marlene and Tiffany Ch. 03'

by nonamesjustpunch

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
really??

two sisters born 1 week apart??? even for porn this is so stupid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Um

Steffany is Marlene's daughter and Dominica is Tiffany's daughter. Their parents jokingly refer to them as twins.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
I continue to enjoy the series

A little surprised about girls waiting til college to teach Sugarbear.

AWESOME

nonamesjustpunchnonamesjustpunchalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Perhaps I should have been clearer

Steffany and Dominica are only half-sisters with different mothers. I took liberty in that living in the circumstances about which I've written, the girls (and their parents) would probably consider themselves sisters rather than half-sisters. Therefore, the notion that they were born a week apart is not a biological impossibility, of which I am well aware. I apologize that my attempt at brevity resulted in lesser clarity.

nonamesjustpunchnonamesjustpunchalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Domino

I wanted all the characters involved in the story to be 18. I realize that remaining a virgin until college is unusual these days. Thank you for the positive feedback.

x_pac6969x_pac6969almost 6 years ago
Next part?

I Want to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loving family

Another loving and caring chapter of family love. Enjoyed the toy and the twins sharing lesbian love. Maybe in time they can swap rings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernonamesjustpunch@nonamesjustpunch
I like writing stories. I'm nervous about sharing them with the world, but feedback and constructive criticism are always welcome. I love hearing what others think of my stories. So, if you think there's a way they could be better, let me know. Thanks.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES