All Comments on 'Marlene and Tiffany Ch. 03'

by nonamesjustpunch

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loving family

Another loving and caring chapter of family love. Enjoyed the toy and the twins sharing lesbian love. Maybe in time they can swap rings.

x_pac6969x_pac6969almost 6 years ago
Next part?

I Want to read more

nonamesjustpunchnonamesjustpunchalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Domino

I wanted all the characters involved in the story to be 18. I realize that remaining a virgin until college is unusual these days. Thank you for the positive feedback.

nonamesjustpunchnonamesjustpunchalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Perhaps I should have been clearer

Steffany and Dominica are only half-sisters with different mothers. I took liberty in that living in the circumstances about which I've written, the girls (and their parents) would probably consider themselves sisters rather than half-sisters. Therefore, the notion that they were born a week apart is not a biological impossibility, of which I am well aware. I apologize that my attempt at brevity resulted in lesser clarity.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
I continue to enjoy the series

A little surprised about girls waiting til college to teach Sugarbear.

AWESOME

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Um

Steffany is Marlene's daughter and Dominica is Tiffany's daughter. Their parents jokingly refer to them as twins.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
really??

two sisters born 1 week apart??? even for porn this is so stupid

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernonamesjustpunch@nonamesjustpunch
I like writing stories. I'm nervous about sharing them with the world, but feedback and constructive criticism are always welcome. I love hearing what others think of my stories. So, if you think there's a way they could be better, let me know. Thanks.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES