Marlene's Mature Fantasies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marlene almost choked on her drink as she was sipping. It took her a moment to bring her laughter under control. "I see what you mean, point taken. But, don't you have anyone special in your life at all?"

Jimmy shrugged, "Not really," he said. "The whole band scene with...you know, the proverbial sex, drugs, and rock & roll lifestyle gets a little tedious for me these days...that's why I like living here and having this place to get away from all of that."

"Still," she probed, becoming even more curious. "I've seen the way the girls look at you. I wouldn't think you'd have any trouble at all finding a special someone out of that crowd of admiring young women you guys always seem to have around you."

Jimmy's face fell and he shrugged, "You know...somehow I'd always kind of imagined that, if there really was a special someone for me out there, I wouldn't find her among that gaggle of groupies. Does that make sense?'

"Of course, it does," she replied. "I understand completely. It sounds like you're looking for something...someone more substantial than just a quick fling, right?"

He smiled and nodded, "That's it exactly. In all honesty, Marlene, this...right here, you and me talking together like this...has been one of the nicest conversations I've ever had with a girl." He paused and looked thoughtful for a moment. "Maybe that's it, maybe it's easier for me to talk to you because you aren't a girl, you're a woman."

"Thank you for noticing," said Marlene with a laugh.

Jimmy smiled and glancing pointedly down at her legs said, "Yeah...well it's really hard for anyone to NOT notice that about you." He looked up at her and then averted his eyes.

Marlene bit her lip thoughtfully. Was he actually flirting with her? With that last comment and the way he keeps glancing down at her legs, it certainly appeared as if he might be. She could see even see where a blush had suddenly appeared on his cheeks as he tried to nonchalantly sip his drink with his eyes averted, and wondered...Did he maybe just do a little flirting to see how I might react?

"Thank you," she said with a little smile. "I'll take that as another nice compliment."

Jimmy averted his eyes self-consciously and nodded. "That's how I meant it to be," he said. "I think you look absolutely amazing. I've always thought that. I mean...that first time I saw you dance at Louise's party, you completely blew me away." He laughed and continued, "That night, I'm sure I probably resembled one of those cartoon guys, with their eyes bulging and their tongues hanging out."

Damn, she thought, there it is again. What is it about my little fantasy stripper dance tonight? It just keeps following me around like a little lost puppy. "So, you liked my little dance, did you?

Jimmy smiled broadly and nodded, "Oh, Hell yeah. Every guy in the room liked watching you dance. I mean, you've got an incredible body...and your legs are absolutely killer."

As he spoke those last words, he looked down at her legs yet again. It wasn't just a furtive glance; it was most definitely an admiring look. Marlene bit her lip to keep from grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"And, I totally love the way you always wear stockings instead of pantyhose, I think that's SO sexy," he continued with his eyes still on her legs.

A thrill coursed through her as he spoke. Holy shit, this great-looking young guy was actually seriously flirting with her. "Why thank you," she replied. "I'm sure it's the bourbon doing most of the talking, but I'm completely flattered that a younger man...like yourself, thinks I'm attractive. You've just made my day. Hell, I think you just made my month."

Jimmy laughed and shook his head. "It's not just me that thinks so," he continued, as he sipped his drink. "All the guys in the band think the same way. They all think you're totally hot."

"Now I know it's the bourbon talking," she responded with a laugh. "And, just so you don't feel so all alone...allow me to offer a complimentary observation of my own right back at you. Tonight, I was watching you while you were playing, and I couldn't help but notice how you have this very sexy little thing you do with your hips when you're playing a guitar solo. And, from a woman's perspective, I found THAT to be totally hot." She paused, giving him a moment to digest her return compliment. "In all honesty, it even made me wonder what you might be like in bed."

Jimmy gave her a look of mild surprise for a moment, then smiled a little self-consciously and shook his head. "Wow," he began, "I...um, guess now it's my turn to be completely flattered."

"Oh, come on," chided Marlene. "In the lounge tonight, I saw several girls looking you up and down and giving you that appraising kind of look."

He nodded a little, "Yeah...but then again they were what I think of as girls...Somehow, it just feels a lot different coming from a...more mature woman like you."

Marlene sipped her drink to mask her smile, very much enjoying the heightened intimacy between them.

"And..." he continued as his cheeks began to flush. "I even have an answer to your question."

"Which question was that?" She asked, momentarily confused.

He glanced away and smiled, taking a sip of his drink before answering. "The one where you wondered what I might be like in bed."

"Do tell," she responded with a broad, teasing smile as she leaned forward with interest, supporting her chin in her hand, and very much enjoying the bright spots of color that had just appeared on his cheekbones.

Jimmy cleared his throat, "Well...and, I mean...to be completely honest about it. If you and I were ever to be in bed together...I'm pretty sure I would end up being a huge disappointment for you."

Marlene frowned, "Seriously?" She said, giving him a curious look. "Why on earth would you even think something like that?"

He smiled a little tentatively, as if unsure of himself, and that surprised her. Jimmy had always seemed poised and in control of any social situation she had seen him engaged in. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Okay...you know what? I think I should probably just quit talking right now and go to bed before I end up making a complete fool of myself."

Marlene laughed softly and shook her head, "Oh, no you don't," she said, reaching out to place a restraining hand on his arm. "You can't just say something like that and then just leave me hanging. Tell me why you think you'd be a disappointment in bed."

Jimmy sighed and shrugged, and she could see some kind of internal conflict happening behind his eyes. "Okay," he began tentatively. "I guess the truth is that it's because you...are probably the biggest sexual fantasy I've ever had. I think that...if I was ever lucky enough to find myself in bed with you, I'd be more than a little disappointing to you because...well, because I don't think I would be able to last more than ten seconds with you."

As he spoke, a shiver of arousal coursed through her body. Oh, my fucking God, she thought. His biggest sexual fantasy? It seemed almost inconceivable that someone like Jimmy could ever feel that way about her.

"Okay," she began, a hint of a smile playing at the corners of her mouth as she processed this new information. "And, just what is it that makes you think I would find something like that to be disappointing?"

He glanced into her eyes, looking a little surprised.

"Maybe it's just me," she continued. "But in all honesty, I think it would be exceptionally flattering for a lover to be so infatuated with me that he'd lose control so quickly like that."

Jimmy just looked at her with a stunned expression on his face.

"And...just to be clear here," she continued, totally enjoying his discomfiture, and feeling more than a little empowered at that moment. "You've been really complimentary to me tonight; you think I've got a great body and told me I've got killer legs. Apparently, you also really liked watching me dance. And just now said I'm the biggest sexual fantasy you've ever had. You know, Jimmy, if I didn't know any better, I might be inclined to think you wanted to fuck me."

His eyes widened momentarily when she said the word 'fuck', and then he smiled. For a moment she wondered if she had just fallen into some kind of elaborate seduction ploy. "Well..." he stammered, suddenly looking self-conscious and putting her mind at ease. "I mean, sure...yes, of course. But I think it's only partially correct to say that."

"Partially correct?" she returned with a laugh. "Care to explain that?"

Jimmy pursed his lips thoughtfully and looked at his drink. "Wow," he said, pushing his glass away. "I think I've probably said too much already. You're right about this Ezra Brooks, it's definitely good stuff...too good, I think. I should probably just go to bed while I still have some measure of control of my faculties."

He stood and, as he began to turn away, she reached out and put a restraining hand on his arm once again, "I need to know, Jimmy," she said. "You can go to bed if you want, but first I seriously want to know why it's only partially correct to say you want to fuck me. That doesn't make sense."

His shoulders sagged and he bit his lip.

"Just tell me, and then you can go to bed." She leaned forward, canting her head. "Just whisper it to me."

He looked at her speculatively and then smiled, leaning down to bring his lips close to her ear. "When I said it was only partially correct to say I wanted to fuck you, it's because...I don't want to just fuck you, Marlene. If I ever got the chance, I'd want to fuck you...and fuck you...and fuck you...and fuck you..."

As he spoke, the warmth of his breath against her ear sent a shiver of arousal through her. As his words began to register, she gasped with a sharp intake of breath and felt a warmth suffuse her.

"...and fuck you...and fuck you."

She shivered, reaching out to squeeze his arm with her hand as he continued.

"I want to fuck you in my bed...in your bed. I want to fuck you standing up, sitting down..."

She felt his hand on her shoulder, so warm so affectionate and she reached out to place her other hand on his hip.

"...I want to fuck you on the kitchen floor, and on the counter...want to fuck you up against the refrigerator...

She pulled him closer, her entire body shuddering as his warm breath against her ear sent pulses of arousal coursing through her.

"I want to bend you over the dining room table and fuck you from behind...and then I'd want to fuck you on top of the dining room table..."

She uncrossed her legs, God, she was so hot she felt she could hardly breathe. She pulled him closer and felt his hips between her legs.

"I want to fuck you on the stairs to your room...and outside in the back yard. And, I want to fuck you in the swimming pool."

He finally stopped speaking, leaving her breathless with need. "Did I leave anything out?" He asked, raising his head and looking into her eyes intently.

"Yes," she said, raising her head, and pulling his head down to her. She found his lips and crushed her mouth against his. Their lips parted, tongues mingling with such incredible sensuality.

As their lips finally parted, she looked directly into his eyes, "You forgot to say anything about fucking me right here...right NOW," she said, her voice husky with desire.

As she spoke, she grasped the front of his pants and began to undo his belt. He grasped her skirt and she raised her hips to allow him to lift her skirt and reveal she wore no panties.

"Oh, God...Marlene..." He whispered as his hands and fingers discovered she wore only a garter belt and stockings beneath her skirt.

She pulled down his pants and, as he too wore no underwear, his erection sprang free. She took his cock in her hand, sensing his surprising girth, and guided the tip toward her vagina as she leaned back on the stool and raised her knees on each side of his body.

As the tip of his cock parted her lips, she wrapped her arms around him. He crushed his mouth to hers and thrust into her. She gasped into his mouth as his cock penetrated her, filling her completely, stretching her vagina in a way it had never been stretched before...and with such exquisite agony.

He pulled back and thrust into her again...and then again. She tore her mouth from his to cry out softly, feeling her orgasm suddenly swelling within her. Her hips began to shudder as she surrendered to the pleasure. At the same moment, he sighed her name, his lips next to her ear and she felt his penis pulsing inside her and knew he was cumming also. They writhed together in mutual orgasm, both gasping softly in their pleasure.

He held himself motionless inside her, his orgasm spent, as her hips jerked spasmodically with each jolt of her receding orgasm. It had been exceptionally intense, and it took a moment or two for the aftershocks to run their course.

He raised his head and looked into her eyes and they both smiled. "You were absolutely right," she said, her voice low and throaty, "that was incredibly disappointing."

They both laughed at her monumentally sarcastic little joke, and she felt him softening inside her. "Why don't we adjourn any further proceedings to my palatial digs downstairs?"

Marlene started, suddenly realizing her somewhat precarious position. "Oh, Oh, God, Jimmy, I...can't," she managed to stammer as he pulled from her with a curious look.

He frowned and began to speak but she pressed her fingertips to his lips to stop him from asking the question she knew he was about to ask.

"Until my divorce hearing is over, and my divorce finalized, no one can know about this. Ross and Louise can't know."

"Why would they even give a shit?" He asked, confusion on his face.

"They wouldn't," she responded, wanting very much to take that frown from his face. "They'd probably be happy for us both. But...they will have to swear in court that I have lived a high moral standard under their roof. They will still do so, even if they knew...but I can't in good conscience have them lie under oath."

Jimmy smiled and nodded, "Ah," he said, "Okay, I get it. But, what about us? I was kind of hoping that we..."

"Of course, we can," she interrupted with a smile, leaning to him to kiss his lips briefly. "We just have to be careful about it and cautious until my divorce is finalized."

"Hey, if it means spending more time with you, then I'll do whatever it takes," said Jimmy as he took her face in his hands and kissed her warmly, his tongue finding hers. "I'm just hoping...that you want to be with me as much as I want to be with you."

Marlene nodded and smiled, "I want to be with you, Jimmy. I want everything else you said too. I want you in my bed, on the floor, on the dining room table...and everywhere else you mentioned."

Her eyes widened, "Oh," she said as she suddenly felt a flow of semen from her vagina that trickled down onto the seat of the stool. "Quick, hand me that box of tissues."

She grasped a handful of tissues from the proffered box and held it between her legs. Jimmy was suddenly wide-eyed with concern. "Oh, God...Marlene," he gasped. "Everything happened so fast...I didn't even THINK about using any kind of protection."

Marlene smiled and shook her head, "Nothing to worry about, baby," she said, reaching out to stroke his cheek affectionately. My doctor tells me that the chances of me ever becoming pregnant are somewhere around a tenth of one percent."

Jimmy looked reasonably relieved and then he smiled, "You just called me baby...I really like that."

She took more tissues to replace the soaked one between her legs and smiled, "Wow, baby...I think you really filled me up."

He cringed sheepishly, "Yeah...sorry, I'm told I have a lot more cum than most guys. I hope that doesn't put you off."

Marlene grinned as sudden visions of Jimmy ejaculating copious amounts of semen flooded her senses. "Not even a little bit," she responded. "In fact, I'm even looking forward to you putting a lot more of it inside me."

Jimmy smiled and looked relieved, "I'll be more than happy to do that."

Marlene stood and lowered her skirt, moving around the counter into the kitchen to toss the used tissues into the garbage.

At that moment, a rather startled Louise suddenly bounded into the kitchen. She stopped short when she saw them standing there in the middle of the room, her eyes wide with surprise. "Oh," she exclaimed, "I saw the light was still on and thought maybe you forgot to turn it off."

"We were just having a drink together," Marlene explained, "I couldn't sleep, and Jimmy just got home."

Louise wore a knee-length nightgown so sheer it was virtually transparent. The dark triangle of her pubic hair, as well as her nipples, were clearly delineated beneath the sheer material of the gown. She nodded seemingly mollified with her answer and turned to leave the room. As Louise departed, Jimmy smiled broadly, his eyes wide as he held his hands in front of his chest indicating how big Louise's breasts had been.

Marlene laughed and nodded, "That woman is certainly endowed. And tonight I've certainly seen more of Louise than I've ever wanted to see." They quickly kissed again. "That was way too close for comfort," she continued. "If she'd walked in a few minutes earlier she'd have caught us in the act. We really need to be more careful."

Jimmy nodded, "Yes, understood, and point taken. So, how are we going to manage to get together? Any thoughts?"

"Why don't we just keep things like they are now. We can get together when you're finished working for the night while everyone else is sound asleep. We would have several hours to spend together before Louise gets up in the morning to get breakfast for the kids."

"I like that idea a lot," he smiled, moving closer to take her into his arms.

"Tomorrow night, I'll be waiting for you right here in the kitchen," she told him with a little smile as she kissed his lips briefly. "Then you can take me down to your...what was it again? Your palatial basement digs? And do to me what it was you promised."

"And what was that, exactly?" He asked with a curious look.

Marlene smiled, reaching out between them to place her hand over his crotch, "That you would fuck me...and fuck me...and fuck me...and fuck me..."

The story continues in Marlene's Mature Fantasies -- Pt. 03

12