Marliece's Therapy

Story Info
Psychologist uses patient's crisis to manipulate her.
2.3k words
4.24
12.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background: Marliece is named after the PMOM the month she was born, who also happened to be an actress on Baywatch, her mother's favorite show. She was a middle child to a single mother, and has memories "as far back as I can think" of her mother prostituting herself in their trailer.

Lee Thomas, PhD, is sitting at his desk, typing on his computer, when a young woman comes to his open office door. She hesitates, but he looks up and says in a friendly voice, "Come in, Marliece. Have a seat." Marliece makes her way to the couch, and Dr. Thomas walks over to his chair on the opposite side of the coffee table. His posture is relaxed, while it's clear Marliece is nervous.

As always, she feels uneasy as Dr. Thomas sits and looks at her, the seconds of her therapy session ticking away as she gets up the nerve to speak.

"I want to talk about my custody hearing, and what you're going to say in your report Dr. Thomas. I miss my babies so much, and it's almost killed me not seeing 'em the last 6 months. I've been honest with you and done my best to open up about my past and my feelings. I told you about my boyfriend letting guys have sex with me if they paid him when I was in high school. I told you about being raped when I was dancing at that club, and how I didn't know my oldest boy's father because I'd had sex with my boyfriend the night before.

"I told you about turning tricks after I lost my job there because I started showing, and I was honest about using drugs. I've worked real hard to know myself better and learn ways to cope that don't involve getting drunk or high. Have I done enough to get my boys back, Dr?"

Dr Thomas sits silently for a moment, as if he's thinking deeply about the question. Finally, he says "yes, Marliece, you have worked very hard, and I'm proud of you for that. There is much left to explore, though, and much work yet to do. I worry that you don't have the strength to resist the stresses of single motherhood which led you to use methamphetamine in the first place, and that could easily lead you to a relapse."

"Yes sir, my whole life seems like it's been hard, and it helped to talk to you about it. My whole life has been bad except for my babies. I wouldn't do nothing to harm them. I'm almost done with my GED, and when I'm done there I'm going to the technical college so I can get qualified for a better job. I want to give my boys a good life, Dr. Thomas. I'll do anything to get them back so I can start doing that."

He appears thoughtful for a long moment, then looks at Marliece intently and says "anything?"

"Yes, Doctor. I'd do whatever you want me to do to prove how much I've changed."

Dr. Thomas stands and walks around the coffee table, then sits next to Marliece on the couch, their knees almost touching. He has never sat on the couch with her before, and Marliece is clearly surprised and caught off guard. In a tone that is more a statement than a question, he says "so you'd do anything... Perhaps you should show me how much you want to see your sons again, Marliece."

Marliece hesitates awkwardly. A look flashes across her eyes, a look of recognition, sadness, betrayal, and resignation. He can tell she knows what she has to do.

"I'm not sure what you mean, Dr. Thomas. I've done everything you're asked of me."

"I'm not going to ask you to do anything more, Marliece. You know there are ways to persuade men when they have something you want, though. After you were fired as a dancer you wanted money, and you persuaded men to give it to you. When you were an addict, you persuaded dealers to give you drugs even when you were dead broke."

"Are you going to make me have sex with you, Dr. Thomas?"

"I would never make you do that, Marliece. You might choose to do so, but I'd never make you."

For what seemed an eternity, Marliece and Dr. Thomas sit looking at each other, not quite touching each other. Marliece with a look of desperation, him with a look of calm self-assurance.

Finally, Marliece tentatively reaches out and puts a hand on his leg. She looks up at him, sees the knowing look in his eyes, and looks down again. She eases closer to him and reaches for his belt. She undoes his belt and lowers his zipper, surprised to discover he is not wearing any underwear. His cock springs out, already semi-rigid, and she is jolted slightly in surprise. She very tentatively reaches for his cock, and discovers she can barely put her small hand all the way around it.

She looks up at him again, and he smiles indulgently at her and softly says "good girl." Those words, even though she doesn't want to be where she is doing what she is about to do, comfort her and excite her. She feels a brief sense of calm, as well as a slight tingling in her core. She likes being a good girl, and she knows she can be the good girl Dr. Thomas wants, if that means she'll get her boys back.

Having come to that decision, she reaches out with her other hand and wraps it, too, around his cock. She starts stroking him with both hands, slowly at first, then gradually faster. She's been taken advantage of by so many men that she knows very exactly how to please them. She sees a drop of pre-cum leak from his cock, and she bends down to lick it. She then takes the head of his cock in her mouth, stretching her jaw almost painfully to avoid scraping him with her teeth. She moves her head up and down, bobbing faster and faster, hoping she can make him cum this way.

Dr. Thomas strokes her hair, gathering it in his hand as she sucks him off. Then he pulls her hair just enough to pull her mouth from his cock. She looks up at him in surprise, and he says "this would feel even better if you took my pants off, then got on your knees to continue."

She hesitates a moment, and he squeezes his fist together, pulling her hair more tightly. She gets the message, and says "yes, Dr. Thomas" before getting on her knees to follow his directions. After getting his pants the rest of the way off she kneels in front of him again and takes his now very hard cock in her mouth once more.

Dr. Thomas sighs as his cock slides between her lips, then she feels him gather her hair in a ponytail. "Look me in the eyes," he tells her. When she is slow to respond, he presses her head down all the way to his groin, burying his cock in her throat. She begins choking and struggling, then hears him say "breathe through your nose, and look me in the eyes."

Her eyes meet his. He pulls her ponytail so his cock was no longer jammed in her throat, allowing her to breathe more easily. Using her ponytail as a handle, he begins moving her head up and down on his shaft. "Just relax and let me control your movements... that's a good girl." With that he begins using her mouth like a fleshlight.

After about 10 minutes of fucking her face he pulls her back by the hair, then uses it to leverage himself upright, at the same time pushing her face first onto the couch. Her knees are on the floor while her torso rests on the cushions. He then pulls her yoga pants down around her knees, both providing easy access and restricting her movement.

"Spread your cheeks," he orders her in his calm, level voice, that until today had been soothing. He spanks her right cheek hard, and again commands "spread your cheeks." She obeys, pulling her ass cheeks apart to fully expose herself to him.

She feels his weight shift as if he's reaching for something, then hears the unmistakable tearing sound of a condom wrapper. She feels his knuckles brush her ass as he rolls the condom onto his cock. Then Dr. Thomas bends down and... spits on her asshole. She releases her grip in surprise, and is rewarded with a strong slap on her left ass cheek. "Don't make me tell you again," he growls.

Marliece reaches back again to spread her ass wide as he positions himself behind her. He slaps her asshole twice with his cock, then uses the head to spread his spit down to her pussy. He brushes it up and down her labia, then in one swift thrust enters her. Her scream of surprise and pain and his grunt of satisfaction fill the air.

He grabs her wrists, which she still has on her ass spreading her cheeks, and crosses them behind her back. He pins them there with his left hand as he starts fucking her with long, deep, fast strokes. She grunts every time he bottoms out, the pain of him hitting her cervix mixing with the pleasure of him stretching her and his balls slapping her clit. After what seems an eternity but is probably only 5-10 minutes she feels him rest his right hand (which had been intermittently slapping her ass), on the top of her right cheek.

He spits again, and she feels it land in her crack. He spreads it down to her asshole with his thumb, working it around her opening, then she feels his thumb enter her ass. It feels much larger than a thumb, even accounting for his large hands, and reminds her of the time her dealer forced her to have anal sex. As that memory flashes through her brain he begins thrusting with his thumb in time with his cock in her pussy, slowly penetrating further with each stroke. Despite herself, she finds herself fucking him back, her hips meeting his every thrust, the pleasurable sensations of her body overriding her anger and humiliation.

He fucks her like that until eventually she feels his cock thicken further inside her as his thrusts grow more ragged. Then his cock spasms, 8 or 9 times at least, and he pulls out of her. He stands, pulls off the condom and wraps it in a tissue and pulls on his pants as she pulls up her own. He walks to his desk and sits behind it again, exactly where Marliece found him when she came to his door. Almost as if nothing had happened. She sits across the desk from him, and says hopefully "you're going to recommend I get custody of my boys back, right Dr. Thomas?"

"No, Marliece. I think you have more work to do before you're ready for that. I am going to recommend that you get up to 8 hours of supervised visits a week, however. You'll be able to spend time with your boys!"

Marliece sits in stunned silence, then anger flashes in her eyes and she screams "you bastard! You promised me you'd recommend I get custody if I fucked you! Fucking asshole!" She continues to scream and seethe while he sits in front of her with his calm, indulgent smile.

"Marliece. I never promised you anything, nor did I tell you or even ask you to have sex with me. I merely observed that you had been quite persuasive in other situations in which you wanted something from men. You decided to have sex with me. You took my pants off, and your own. You touched me and fellated me. These were entirely your choices."

"I am concerned with your temper, however. I don't want you to lash out at the boys if you get angry. I'm going to recommend 6 hours of supervised visitation instead."

"Motherfucker! You lying, twisted motherfucker!!"

"4 hours," he says calmly.

Fear quickly replaces anger on Marliece's face. "Please, Dr. Thomas. Please don't take any more time away from my boys and I. I'm real sorry for calling you... what I called you. Please let me have the 8 hours of visitation."

"Since you asked so nicely and were able to correct your poor behavior so quickly, I'll agree to that," he says. "I'll submit the papers to the court, and see you back here at the same time next week."

Marliece looks for a moment as if she wants to object, but instead says softly, "thank you, Dr. Thomas."

She stands to leave, and as her hand touches the doorknob she hears him say "one more thing, Marliece."

With her back to his desk, and her hand still on the doorknob, she replies "yes, sir?"

"If you think you'll manipulate your way around your disappointment today by telling anyone what you did here, ask yourself who will be believed if you do. Will people believe a psychologist with 30 years in practice and a spotless record, who is a past president of the American Academy of Trauma Therapists and the American Council for Ethical Psychology, as well as a tenured professor at the university? Or will people believe a high school dropout junkie whore who had her children taken from her, and has a well-documented psychological condition characterized by deceit and manipulation? Who will people believe, Marliece?"

Marliece opens the door wide and walks out, not looking back. She doesn't want Dr. Thomas to see the tears streaming down her cheeks. She wonders how many times she'll have to fuck him before he gives her custody of her boys. Whatever the number is, she knows she'll do it.

She has no choice.