Marooned Ch. 04

Story Info
Laura raises the temperature in a steamy nighttime encounter.
2.9k words
4.55
4.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The life raft lapped onto the beach, caught in the shallow waves as they drew forwards then pulled back again. But it refused to settle, drifting just a few yards out from dry land. Graham, still naked, stood up and looked down at Laura, who had just about managed to catch her breath following their heated moment of passion. She looked at him, just as anxious and excited as he was by the arrival of the raft, but said nothing. He quickly pulled on his boxers and shorts, making the decision to check it out.

They had been on the island for over two weeks now, and the raft looked identical to the ones from the boat that had marooned them there. But why had it taken so long to reach them? Had it simply been floating around the open sea all that time? And was there anybody in it? If so, there was a high chance that they were probably dead by now. With this thought in mind, Graham thought it best to look it over on his own.

"Stay here," he said to Laura, moving towards the sea. She quickly dragged her clothes on and rushed to catch up with Graham, joining him just as he reached the raft. Glancing at her, he rolled his eyes but didn't say anything about her ignoring his command. Almost to his relief, there was nobody in it. But it did contain a few strange, and ultimately useful items. There was a large piece of tarpaulin that draped out slightly over the side, attached to several long pieces of rope, some of which simply floated outside on the surface of the water. But curiously wrapped up inside the tarpaulin, presumably by a sheer stroke of luck, was a large holdall bag, which contained several items of men's clothing and a few much-needed toiletries, including some razors. There was also an unopened packet of chocolate Hobnobs, which was very welcome after spending a fortnight simply eating mangos, bananas and any fish they managed to catch. They wondered if the bag had perhaps belonged to some young man who had been on the boat to do a bit of island hopping, but they would never know for sure. Graham and Laura later concluded however, that the bag must have somehow got caught in the tarpaulin during the madness of the storm, and got tossed into the life raft by the waves.

Even so, they saw this as an absolute godsend, as it provided them with some very valuable supplies. Fortunately, the clothes weren't a bad fit for Graham, so he was able to have a bit of a change, and even Laura found some of the items useful too, which she was extremely grateful for. The tarpaulin and ropes, they used to stablilise their dwelling, creating a stronger roof and bindings for the branches that formed the sides, so after a few more days work, they actually had a half-decent structure. The life raft itself, was in much better condition than the one that had washed Graham ashore in the first place, so they decided to keep it tied to a tree near the beach, in the hopes that it would provide them with the chance to get off the island. There was also a flare gun strapped to the inside of the raft too, which they safely kept in their camp.

Given the bizarre circumstances in which they were living, things were not all that bad really. The two of them had, for the most part, got over their differences, and given in to their all-consuming desire for each other. But despite their incredible fuck on the beach, they'd not brought themselves to doing it again, even though sexual tensions were starting to build again between them. About a week after their first time, they set off one day to explore a bit more of the coastline of the island. Much of it was rocky and inaccessible, but there was one section they wanted to try and get to, which, at low tide, was fairly easy to manage.

After walking for over an hour and not seeing very much, they came across a crop of rocks stretching out into the sea. They decided that with the sun still high in the sky and after going that far, they had to find out what was on the other side, so they scrambled up and over them, in order to continue further. Finding themselves in a cove, sheltered by the rocks towering above them, they noticed what looked like a cave, not far up the cliff wall. Laura, feeling more like herself now that the mood between her and Graham had shifted, was in a very adventurous mood, and was keen to take a closer inspection of it.

"Want to check it out?" she asked, excitedly.

"No, I don't think we should," Graham replied warily.

"Oh, come on, don't tell me you're scared?" Laura teased. Having received no reply, she shrugged and moved towards the cliff face, looking for the best angle to climb up.

"What are you doing?" Graham asked as he walked towards her, already knowing the answer. Laura rolled her eyes, ignoring him. Focusing on the deep scars running along the imposing rock face and having figured out the best handholds, she started to climb the rocks. "Don't be stupid, you don't even know what's in there!" he shouted.

"Don't be stupid," Laura mocked under her voice, not wanting to be heard, as she continued on.

"For fuck's sake, Laura," Graham said, dragging his hand over his face.

He moved to stand below her, watching her and having to admit that the view wasn't too bad, admiring her tight round arse straining against her denim shorts as she climbed further up. Sighing in defeat, he started to follow her up steadily, neither of them being experienced climbers. It seemed further than it had initially appeared, and by the time they reached the cave entrance, they were both quite out of breath. They collapsed on their backs for a few minutes to recover, the floor of the cave feeling surprisingly smooth against them. After getting back her breath and adjusting to the dim lighting within, Laura stood up and looked around, before slowly wandering deeper into the cave. Graham followed, keeping close to her, his protective instincts on full guard.

They spent a while exploring, but could find nothing of any real interest, and it became increasingly more difficult to see anything the deeper they went. Their curiosity satisfied, they made their way back to the entrance, but then realised they must have been in there longer than they thought. The tide had come in, cutting off their exit.

"Great! Just fucking great!" Graham muttered. They tried to figure out if they could still make it down and over the rocks, but the route was too treacherous, and the waves were now clashing quite violently against the cliff face. They were left with no other option but to stay in the cave till morning, as the sun would set before the tide went out again.

A few hours passed, and the temperature began to drop as the light faded. Graham and Laura sat on opposite sides of the cave, largely in silence, with just the sounds of the waves on the rocks below echoing around them. He looked over to see her hugging her knees to her chest and shivering, still wearing only her shorts and crop top. He moved towards her, sitting down beside her and wrapping his arms around her. She tried to shrug him off, feeling guilty for getting them stuck here.

"Don't touch me," she said.

"Why do you have to fight me on everything?" asked Graham, "you're cold and we have hours to go till morning, this is the only way to stay warm."

"Fine!" said Laura. She knew he was right, which just caused her to feel even worse, regretting being so insistent they climb up there. But she reluctantly agreed, moving closer to him and wrapping her arms around his waist.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you," she whispered after a few moments.

"Look, it doesn't matter now, we're here and that's that," Graham replied calmly.

They sat in silence for a few minutes, but Laura started to become very conscious of the feel of Graham's chest rising and falling under her cheek, and the hardness of his body pressed against her side. She felt her nipples start to tighten, and her cunt start to flutter and slicken, which in turn caused her breathing to get heavier. But she was not the only one. Graham was also noticing things of his own, such as the feel of Laura's breast pushed against his side, and the heat and weight of her hand sitting not far from his cock, which started to thicken from the close contact.

He lifted a hand to Laura's face, using his index finger under her chin to tilt her head up to his, before brushing her long dark locks away from her face. They both looked at each other in the dim light, anticipating their next move, knowing what would come next, but not quite committing themselves to it. Their hesitancy could only last so long though, and they were struggling to hold it back. They quickly reached for one another, lunging forwards with their lips clashing against each other, and hands tangled in their hair as they tried to pull the other closer. Tongues were dueling and thrusting into open mouths. Hands started moving all over each other. Clothes were quickly getting in the way and being frantically pulled off, despite the coldness in the air. But it soon felt like the temperature was rising again, and in a matter of just a few minutes, the atmosphere in the cave had gone from one of icy friction, to one of scorching passion.

Graham cupped Laura's breasts firmly in his hands, before going down on them, running his tongue over her pert nipples. "Maybe next time you will listen to me," he said, biting her nipple before sucking it deep into his mouth.

Laura gasped at the sensation, tilting back her head and thrusting her chest into his face. "Mmmmm, yes sir," she said playfully.

"Sir -- I like the sound of that," Graham said in a low voice, kissing his way across from one breast to the next.

"Well, don't get used to it," Laura replied, with a teasing chuckle, clearly relaxing much more into the situation. She started to let herself go, enjoying the feeling of him moving his mouth down her body, kissing her smooth stomach as he made his way towards her crotch. He reached her mound, hovering over there briefly before going even lower.

Laura shuddered, her breathing becoming heavier by the second as he prepared to make the ultimate move on her. He paused, glancing up at her from between her legs, before probing the tip of his tongue against her juicy clit. She let out another gasp, and another, and another, each one becoming bigger than before, as he worked his tongue deeper and deeper into her cunt. The swirling motion soon made her very wet, as she tweaked her nipples with one hand and ran the fingers of her other through his hair, pushing his head harder down onto her.

He lapped at her pussy, sucking her juices into his mouth, edging her closer and closer towards her eventual orgasm. Several times she had to bite her lip to stifle her moans, determined not to let it all out properly until she reached that absolute point of no return. But she was fighting a losing battle, as Graham's tongue fucked her mercilessly, never lapsing for a second until he sent her over the edge. She let out a huge groan that seemed to be amplified by the acoustics of the cave, reverberating around them until her climax finally subsided. Her breathing stabilised again, as she regained control of her senses. Graham moved his mouth back up her body, kissing her in all the same places he had before, but in reverse order, until he reached her lips. He kissed her hard, letting her taste the slight citrussy taste of herself on his tongue and lips.

"I want to fuck you," he said forcefully.

"No, I want to fuck you," Laura replied, with a tone of voice that was even more forceful than his.

"What the fuck...?" Graham said, slightly puzzled by her sudden request.

"Get on your back, I want to ride your cock," she ordered, leaving little room for argument. Graham gave a dirty smile and did as he was told, handing over control to her. He was stiff and proud, as Laura took hold of him and gave him a few strokes up and down, looking seductively into his eyes. He wondered if she would go down on him first, but she decided to save that, as her need to feel him inside her again was greater.

She straddled him, placing her thighs either side of his waist, before sliding backwards slightly till the head of his cock made contact with the wet folds of her pussy. She leaned into him to give him a kiss, a hungry, desperate kiss that seemed to fully embrace his mouth, suggesting that her needs were being truly fulfilled and satisfied by this man. Then she slowly moved herself back to consume his cock, all the way until the full length of his shaft was embedded within her. He felt good inside her, so good that her juices were soon flowing freely again, running out of her labia and onto his balls.

Graham let his pleasure be known too, gasping assertively as he ran his hands up her smooth thighs and gripped her firmly by the hips. He lifted his head to kiss her breasts, sucking her nipples into his mouth again, and showing them no mercy as he worked on them with both his tongue and his teeth. Bucking back and forth, Laura continued to fuck his cock, swallowing him whole with every backwards motion, before virtually exposing him to the elements each time she thrust forward. She shouldn't admit it, but he felt better than her own husband ever had, and she dared to also think to herself how she could easily get used to it. Graham was fast becoming a part of her life that she wasn't sure she could let go of.

And he was certainly holding onto her, for the time being at the very least, as he pushed her down firmly, assisting her by working in unison with her thrusting, giving a little extra push upwards as she slid down on his dick. She sat back up and clawed at his chest, her nails digging into him with an almost savage ferocity, her cunt starting to betray her once more as it clenched him tight. She felt the first pangs of a second orgasm begin to take over her body, the heat rising within her as it slowly built up again. The grunting sounds that Graham was making just turned her on even more, and she could tell he was also reaching his end, as he occasionally looked at her with a sexually aggressive gleam in his eyes.

She felt it brewing in the very depths of her soul, about to break free. Her breathing quickened, her panting got louder, her cunt got wetter, refusing to hold it back any longer. She let out the biggest cry of elation as she climaxed, coating his dick in her cum, and pausing briefly to let it pass. But Graham also needed to let go, as he throbbed and pulsated inside her, fit to burst.

"Oh fuck, I need to cum," he gasped.

"Wait, I want you in my mouth," said Laura, dismounting him and finally going down on him, greedily licking and sucking her cum off his cock while her hand cupped and gently squeezed his balls. She couldn't get enough of him and eagerly took him down her tight throat. Looking up at him, with wide watery eyes, she was ready to receive his load, and in no time at all, he was giving her just that. Graham groaned with extreme force as he came in her mouth, and she happily swallowed the lot, licking her lips for good measure afterwards.

"Mmmmm, thank you," she said, her naughty little smile just about visible in the now near-darkness. She climbed back up his chest and laid down her head, snuggled under his neck as he put his arm around her. They lay there just listening to the sounds of the sea outside the cave for a while, before eventually both drifting off to sleep.

They awoke fairly early the next morning to discover that the tide was way out, and decided to make their move while they had the opportunity. After climbing down the cliff face and over the rocks, they headed back to their camp through the forest, grateful to feel a bit more 'at home' once more.

They were talking and laughing a lot more openly with each other now, but Graham's mind kept wandering back to the night before, thinking about how Laura had taken charge of the situation, but also how she had playfully said, "yes sir," when he told her to listen to him.

He smiled to himself, as the thought came into his head -- 'I may have relinquished control last night, but I'll soon be taking it back again....'