All Comments on 'Marriage'

by Lascivity

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Tomorrow you get the papers for physical abuse, and you also get arrested for the same reason. All she has to do is call the cops and they will take pictures of her bruises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Lovely the whole way through.

The comment about abuse is dumb. Of course she could run to the cops, but marriage is about trust. He trusts her to keep the secret. Same as she trusts him not to hurt her "for real".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nah

This is horrid

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If you don’t understand BDSM then don’t read BDSM content.

It’s as simple as not looking it up, not clicking on the story. If you don’t understand BDSM then do not, I repeat do not, read BDSM content. It is not meant for you. It was stated by the “narrator” that this is an arrangement in their relationship. They are in a BDSM relationship where he is the obvious dominant, she even comments that a bracelet he gave her means he owns her. This is not abuse. This is a BDSM scene being played out by two consenting adults. Grow up and learn to see beautiful artistry for what it is.

SarasbbunSarasbbunover 1 year ago

This is beautiful and beautifully written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLascivity@Lascivity
I’m Kristan X – writer, sex nerd and (somewhat twisted) mind behind the professionally-filthy sex blog Lascivity. I’m based in Edinburgh, but travel extensively. I read a lot. I’m obsessed with psychology, sociology, games of all kind, true crime and tech. I am also indescrib...