All Comments on 'Marriage Surprise'

by WendyHott

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
IR shit

Post it over with the other racists in IR.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Till somebody kills the stupid bitch.

Ugly story.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 5 years ago
Why the fuck would a reverend stay at the wedding?

They perform the service, get paid and fuck off. They don’t fucking stay. And they sure as shit stinks wouldn’t be dancing with the goddamn bride.

Bullshit fucking story that just pissed me off. You want to ruin sex, do it on your own goddamn time, don’t waste mine. How the fuck you can ruin sex is a mystery but you’re a fucking pro.

DWornockDWornockalmost 5 years ago
1*

The story is impossible. If not fantasy and not realisticly possible, it is worthless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ok not bad.

Rather good actually, just way too short.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Rob Doesn't Know?

Rob hasn't tried to fuck her? Bull crap. So, since it's INCONCEIVABLE that Rob wouldn't try to fuck her, when she presumably would have told him about saving herself for marriage, so it's impossible for him to not know that she was a virgin.

Was it REALLY necessary to go BBC? For that matter, why big cock at all? For most women big cocks AREN'T pleasurable, let alone hot, and I would imagine it would be more so for a near-virgin.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 5 years ago
1*

1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
Great fun until the baby comes

Then the "Reverend" and the cheating wife will find life on the street isn't so great. Unless there is a part two where the husband gets his revenge, then its just garbage.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 5 years ago
Sorry, no.

This left me cold, not hot.

It was like a trope checklist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
why get married?

To loose virginity? Then why save it at all?

The martian slut ray is even more effective against immature virgin brides?

A person waiting until marriage for sex, even a naïve one, must have valued the concepts of marriage to a higher degree than this story depicts.

Oh, new hubby is ALSO an asshole who "deserves" to be cheated on? Then it is ok. Sarcasm.

Preacher performing service and explaining vows he is all to happy to help break? Of course, all preachers are hippocrites! Or is that only if they are large black men? Racist!

Instead of counseling, suggest annulment instead. And the real lesson?

Don't marry until you actually KNOW who it is you are marrying, and have developed real love for them. Not understanding love, or marriage, is something to be corrected BEFORE you propose!!

Sheesh! I can not think of any reason to marry someone who I wasn't in love with.

If she was that horny, she didn't need a ring on that finger. And if she THOUGHT she did, then there is no way she would loose respect for herself and those convictions so easily.

Thanks for an easy story to dislike! Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
not much to this

Know it is all fantasy but the reverend fucking very bride? Now she wants to be the town slut?

She doesn't confront husband about bridesmaid so her life is now one big revenge fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Duh

This story is just here to make the BTB crowd go nuts. It’s obvious.

Not that it takes much to make those loons go nuts.

hotprof1973hotprof1973almost 5 years ago
Can’t buy the virgin revelation

Too much complete in plausible details. Either the husband was trying to fuck her and turned down, or wasn’t trying till the wedding night. Either way he’d know she was a virgin, and can’t see any man being pissed he’s the first one to screw his wife. Also the multiple orgasm from dancing close in a wedding dress? The type of dry humping that would take anyone around could see.

WendyHottWendyHottalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks to everyone who read my first Literotica story, particularly those who took the time to comment, favorite it, or follow me. Some of you liked the story, some liked it a lot, and some hated it. So it goes. I'll try to do better next time.

luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
A quick and simple story

And one that actually deals with a wife having 'extra-marital fun' like the category says. A rarity these days.

And to all the commenters complaining about the unrealistic elements of WendyHott's story, it's all a matter of degree. This one is a bit more unrealistic than some, but not as much as others in the Loving Wives category. They're all just stories.

It was a brave move, Wendy, to submit your first story in the LW category. The commentariat here is ferocious.

Lue

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Can't

You really can't help but do better next time. This was a total fail.

patilliepatilliealmost 5 years ago
So this is hot for you Wendy?

The wife whoring herself out, taking sperm from a big dicked black preacher who is a hypocrite himself. And not telling the husband-it is cheating, pure and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

needs some work, but does show some promise. keep at it. it'll get better.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Unrealistic?

Of course most stories here are unrealistic, but here is a difference between unrealistic and impossible!

The groom here wasn't a virgin, so he obviously had premarital sex, so we're asked to believe that he NEVER even mentioned having sex with her during the entire course of dating, being exclusive and being engaged?

It is simply not possible that he didn't know that she was a virgin, which makes the set-up preposterous.

You want to give him a "marriage surprise" that is at least POSSIBLE, give her a FOREST of pubic hair! That would also explain her virgin status which he WOULD know about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I guess I just don't get the point of this story.

Is this a celebration of adultery? You think women who cheat on their husbands are cool or sexy?

Is this a slam against the husband for reacting so poorly to his wife's virginity? If he's an asshole, isn't that the man she courted and dated and got to know and decided to marry? So if she made a bad marriage decision isn't the ethical thing to do is to divorce him and find a good husband?

Or is this a slam against religion and religious people? The so called minister is a monster and ruins peoples lives and marriages. And you think that's funny or arousing or erotic?

I just wonder why you go to all this time and trouble to portray people and behaviors that eventually lead to suffering, humiliation, loss of respect and reputation, personal depravity.

Is your life or values that warped? What a sorry excuse for a human being.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too bad

It was promising, the idea is good but badly executed

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 5 years ago
Holy Servant of God!

He had her swear vows to God, then ordered her to violate them.

Great preacher.

I wanna be him.

KB

luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
Ah well, Anonymous, give it time

You say "she really displays exactly how modern women are destroying marriage (the nuclear family) and ultimately the very western society that gave them the ability to do so."

They've been working at it for a while now, but they've still got a fair way to go until they catch up to the rate at which men have been doing it.

Lue

InsigniaInsigniaalmost 5 years ago
A different take on wedding tropes

He bangs the bridesmaid in the closet, she dry humps the minister. He freaks on her virginity and decides to carry that grudge into a comprehensive rogering on the good reverend's therapy couch. The secretary keeping an eye on them is a fun twist. Ted Cruz would watch this video. Interesting first story. Thanks for the read.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Story would reach to achieve MEH status, but WTF, loved Lue's comment. You go!!

Talk about Martian Rays, if a loser guy cared about her experience in sex, he would have checked her out before marriage. 👍 For Good try at creative plotting

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years ago
Patillie said that . . .

. . . her not telling her husband made it cheating, but he apparently never told her about the bridesmaid.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years ago
Mr Brooks said that . . .

. . . she should have had a FOREST of pubic hair if she was a virgin, as though every woman naturally has a thick thatch, and as if all women who are sexually active shave it or at least trim it down. That’s wrong on both counts.

Yeah, I’m older, but I prefer women who look like they’re actually women, and not prepubescent girls. Still, most of the ladies I’be so encountered have had rather thin natural pubes; I’be seen very few forests.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yeah... about that gender thing

Just remember, women put Trump in office. Ya'll have to live with that unfunny shit. Unlike the story which was actually funny.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@RR

No, I was NOT saying that "every woman naturally has a thick thatch, and as if all women who are sexually active shave it or at least trim it down."

I was saying that THAT would have been a surprise that was possible. It simply isn't possible for a sexually active man to not ask/try to have sex with the woman, when she presumably would have told him of her desire to be a virgin until her wedding night.

The only way for him to not know that she was a virgin was if she told him when he asked for sex, and the idea that a sexually active man WOULDN'T ask, is, as I said, impossible.

wet4hotstorywet4hotstoryalmost 5 years ago
Potential but some flaws

Never in my life had I orgasmed dancing, and I’ve done some major grinding. If you have, wow. The grinding that would take place would sure be noticed at a wedding where all eyes are on the bride. I always fake I’m less experienced than I am first time with a guy. Never met any guy who wants to feel he’s taken you to some new territory in bed, so the groom’s reaction ruined things to me. If the couple obviously had an agreement to wait till the wedding night beforehand, no man alive would be surprised she was a virgin. Besides those major plotholes, decent first one. You have me craving a reverend ;) keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not at all believable

I mean come on, to say half of the brides came

To see him would be complete untrue bullshit, but all? It’s literally impossible. Do you know how real humans are? One star

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Purely ridiculous horse sh*t, from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She surely will end as a cheap black cock whore and die by taking a overdose of crack. Well earned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous