All Comments on 'Married and No Longer Curious'

by jamesale2003

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
wylderoswylderosover 4 years ago
Nice!

A bit of manly fun without pressure, guilt or neediness is so welcome.

I came out to the wife a long time ago and she doesn't mind my manly escapades. Would be nice to have a friend in similar circumstances!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jealous

Best friend and I blew eachother in grad school...... always fantasize about a repeat. So glad you were able to do it. Over time you jerk off a lot thinking of what you would do and how much better it could be.

unknownmuseunknownmuseover 4 years ago
College

Seduced by a cute little Italian exchange student's foreskin covered cock. Stroked it sooo slowly and made him mad with lust. He came back once for a repeat before the semester ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lust

I did something like that the first time,. Went back a couple of weeks later, and repeaed the first time then he wanted me to bareback him. That was so real, unloaded in his ass. Then sucked him again. Love your stories.

PzmHDx

Texland1Texland1almost 4 years ago
Good

If based on real event the sex is what happen. My experience with married men is passion and appreciation of the pleasure that he is unable to get from his wife. Stills his wife and kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Gad your stories are so hot!! I would give anything to have my first taste of someone else's cum! Thanks!

Scadog1950Scadog1950about 3 years ago

Even better than part 1. Loved it.

CcatoneCcatonealmost 2 years ago

You are favorite cocksucking author

explorer256explorer256about 1 year ago

Not only did I find the story hot, I started fantasizing about how to connect with you….I jacked into my mouth as a tribute!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjamesale2003@jamesale2003
Straight, married and orally-bi. I like to write about cocksucking between married men. My story series of James explores his journey from cock curious to cum fetishist. Let me know what you think and where to take the story next...