All Comments on 'Married Bull - The Straight Fucker'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies10 months ago

Patrick seemed to get into it, quite quickly despite never being with a man before! I've been with men before. If a guy approached me in a bar or restaurant and whispered in my ear that he wants me to suck his cock, I'd get extremely hard myself thinking about it! I'd most likely thank him, but I'd refuse. If he was persistent, I'd find myself giving in.

phallustinephallustine10 months ago

Mmmm. Make me a Pa-trick! This was one thrilling adventure.

louiseacdlouiseacd10 months ago

love to be someones bitch

Perv66Perv6610 months ago

Mmmmm. Hot story. Had a few experiences and the "crawl to me" command was a very distinct echo.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer10 months ago

Yeah, Callum's definitely a hot dominant daddy, the kind that can demand and usually get what he wants. But I do wonder about those phone calls from Karen, was she checking to make sure Callum wasn't on his way back home earlier than planned, and possibly interrupting the fun she was having on the side, hmmm. Hot story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'd like to be in Patrick's place and suck Callum's dick and many more too. Next part of the story should include a couple other men for Patrick to suck and get fucked by. I can smell and taste the sperm now.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196910 months ago

Extremely HOT and provocative. Having been a Dom's bitch on occasion I could relate to Patrick's emotional ride. I wasn't turned by a Dom, but remember the fear, the pain and then the ecstasy that changed my desire for ever. This was a well-written story that touched me in many ways. Would love to see Callum meet his match and be turned!

liz33ndliz33nd10 months ago

solid four star story, hot as hell and well written.

Xmale06Xmale0610 months ago

Like always, it's fucking fantastic! Man I love ALL your stories (well at least the gay ones... he he he).

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hot. Made me cum hard

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not real life. I travel 52 weeks a year for years and I pick up married men all the time in hotel in bars, etc. Occasionally men with girlfriends. This is not the way I pick them up or had sex with them.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Amazing story!! I wish I would have this happen when I was traveling. I just got back from out of town and gave 6 blowjobs but it was nothing like this. Great story and please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Totally fantastic..these are my favorite stories..where the formerly totally straight man is just completely destroyed by the power of a dominant’s cock..and absolutely perfect that he ends up being a bitch, a whore, with semen dripping out of his gaping hole. Now he can go home to wifey…

Thanks for a great story..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very hot. Like callus I love the turn of the straight prey. There is an instant in the eye connection that you see the recognition and acceptance. From there irs how his acquiescence plays out. You’re a great story writer, still on top of your game

ixploraixplora10 months ago

This is my fantasy. I fantasize about a big, dominate man, "a real man,' turning me into a sissy faggot whore while my girlfriend laughs and insults me because he took her away from me. God I would pay money for this.

FnfireFnfire10 months ago

Man I want to be seduced by a hot confident gay guy, and turned into his cum addicted beta bitch boy.~

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love this story. I meet married business men all the time. Lỏnely and horny with a few drinks are easy to go to my hotel room or theirs for sex.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love this story I found it easy to have gay sex with married business men.

Billr1960Billr19609 months ago

So hot! Want to be taken like that!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

lol. i travel alot and have yet to be picked up at hotel bar. guess im not everyones type,

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

To the guy who thinks he is no ones type. He needs to be friendly and talk to men and flirt with them. They will normally respond as men are always looking. So many straight and/or married men have told me as long as know ones knows (including any wife or girlfriend) they are open to sex. Many it is their first time or have not done it since college. Try it and see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Almost any man no matter how straight will have gay sex aslong as they think no one will know.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I need to be taken like that

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle7 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. Wishing it was me in the hotel. Need a good breeding. Love your stories

69Rancher69Rancher7 months ago

What a hot as hell story!

I am a Callum ! But I love Patrick.

Great story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please do a pt2 for this! It's amazing!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love a chp 2 also even a version with Patrick’s POV and goes into what he does once he gets home 😈

cckreadycckready3 months ago

I loved everything about this story! Thank you for sharing it with us all…

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Would love a part 2

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Stupid. Unrealistic. Too easy.

kittenonedgekittenonedgeabout 2 months ago

very sexxxy...my Boyfriend needs this...i need this too lol...so very sad that my Boyfriend isnt into being dominant (he's a closet submissive and i had to come to realize that he will never ever be "Daddy" and i will never ever be his dirty little slut and that is WHY i am kitten on edge) this story is SO hottt...i love your gay male stories...haven't read any of the other types but i am sure they are as well written as the ones i have read and love 🩵💋🩵

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...