Married Couple has Raw, Erotic Sex

Story Info
A wife teases, inflames her husband, and is forced to yield.
1.1k words
3.78
13.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman standing across the bedroom from me is my wife Angel. We had spent the evening at a couples party that had been a good one. Wine flowed freely, bawdy jokes and stories, some shameless flirting. Let's just say that the most shameless flirter at the party was my sweet Angel.

As soon as we got to our family room, we had a spirited discussion about how short her mini-dress had been, and somehow in that discussion the mini-dress wound up in a far corner of the room, And of course, there was no bra under the dress, all of which inspired me to bend her over the seat back of my reading chair and give her a few whacks on her barely panty-covered ass.

Well that pissed her off, and she started giving me shit about guys thinking they're entitled, and I reminded her that I'm not just a guy, I'm her husband who is supposed to have certain privileges, so she didn't agree with that for some reason, which inspired me to swiftly bind her hands behind and tell her she'd get a ball gag if she didn't start showing me some husbandly respect.

So now you can see why she's standing at the foot of the bed, glaring at me defiantly.

"So how many guys saw those little panties tonight?"

"10, 20, 30 -- all of them if I had more time, you asshole."

"Doesn't that seem a little slutty for a woman named Angel?"

"It's my body, you jerkwad, I'll show it to whoever I want to -- you do not own me."

I smile at her, walking slowly toward her, leaning to kiss her neck. "Bold words for a woman so vulnerable." And I patted the front of her soaking panties. "You didn't manage to get yourself a little hot, did you?"

She stepped backward, against the foot of the bed. "NO, and if I did, it's none of your fucking business."

I smile at her again, kiss her neck again, "I'm going to make it my fucking business." And I pull open the front of her panties, go straight to her slit, insert two fingers and plunge deep five times.then withdraw and watch her face.

She's gasping, skin flushed, but she battles on.. After one deep breath, she says, "That didn't affect me at all -- I will NOT submit to you tonight, you chauvinistic asshole."

I step back to look at her, as she's trying so hard to be defiant, but her naked breasts are firm, her nipples erect, panties and thighs visibly soaked. "Let's see if this helps tame you." I step toward her; she tries to back away but is out of room, no escape. While she twists against the ties, I palm her breasts, swirling my palms on her nipples, then two-finger teasing her nipples, sometimes pinching gently.

Her eyes close, her head leans back. "Oooh, fuck, not fair, my nipples are too sensitive tonight...not fair."

I keep one hand on her breast, my mouth goes to the other, kissing, sucking, teasing. "Oh ooh, stop it, don't do this..." I keep caressing and sucking and teasing, and I hear, softly, "Oh, please,.stop." Her body goes limp, she slumps backward onto the bed, her thighs spread.

I hop on the bed on my knees, grab her under her arms and drag her to the center of the bed. Her eyes stay closed, her expression something like pained joy. I start touching her, kissing her, all over the top half of her body. Forehead, cheek, neck, chest, then all over her breasts while stroking her tummy, just above the waistband of her panties. My fingers reach down to caress the soft skin of her inner thighs,

She is moaning, writhing, twisting against the binding straps. I look at her, meeting her eyes. then I lean to kiss her on the mouth, tenderly at first, then firmer. She responds, her tongue dancing on my lips. I whisper, "We won't be needing these panties anymore, will we?"

She meets my eyes, her expression complete surrender. She lifts her hips, "No we won't need them, you can take them off of me"

I slide the panties over her hips, down her thighs, and over her feet. "Spread for me." She obeys, spreads her legs, thighs and pussy glistening in the light. I lower my head, cover her mound with my mouth, kiss and tease her clit. "Ohh fuck... "ohh god..."

"No more defiant little bitch right?" I push my tongue deep into her, spread her asscheeks with my hands, then force my tongue into her deeper.

"No... no... oh oh.."

"Tell me I own you..." Now tongue-fucking her, teasing her ass with my fingers."

"Ohh. ohh fuck, you own me..." And her hips begin thrusting back against my tongue, her back arches, her head thrown back while she tries to grab my head and neck.

Then her orgasm overwhelms her "Oh oh OOOH, you own me, you own me, I want your cock... OOOHH.. Her pussy juices surround me, taste sweet to me. Her hips thrash, her back arches, almost straight up, "Oh fuck Oh Fuck...Cummming..." and finally she falls back, legs spread, thighs quivering. I absolutely love the visual, so defiant before, now mine completely.

I slide in beside her, holding her, kissing her, loving her. Her breathing returns to normal, she opens her eyes and says, "You cheated."

"I know, all's fair in love and war. I shift to my manly, studly voice, "But there is one more little thing we have to discuss."

"You mean, your cock?"

My mind was stunned for a moment, like a boxer not expecting an uppercut. Then I laughed out loud. She grins, eyes dancing, "Gotcha."

"That was a good one, but my little cock and I will press on." I roll her onto her stomach, grab one of our oversized pillows, and force it under her hips. "You really do have a cute little ass," I smack her, she yelps, and my hand goes between her legs, teasing her. She moans, her ass quivering, so hot because her hands are still behind her adding to the vision of helplessness I love so much.

I poise my cock just inside her pussy lips, the tip of my cock just inside her. She turns her head to look at me, "This isn't your lucky night, buddy, I'm not going to give you any."

As you might imagine, that little challenge set me aflame and I grabbed her hips, pulled her toward me, and did my best imitation of a piston engine running about 90 miles per hour. It was intense...soon she came...then came again, and then my body went rigid, I pistoned maybe three more times feeling like I was the luckiest man in the world, then exploded inside her.

While we cuddled she said, "That was impressive. Dear Husband. Was it something I said?"

And I held her and kissed her mouth tenderly and said, "No, it's who you are. I love you."

"I love you, too... but guess what?"

"What?"

"I'll never let you take off my panties again."