Married Couples Swingers Retreat

Story Info
Couples first time at a swingers retreat changed it all.
870 words
3.44
19.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a 100% fiction story, I'm not married and everyone here is of age, consenting to sexual activity in the story.

-------------------------------------------

The long awaited weekend away had finally arrived. My wife and I were heading to a swingers island away, for us to enjoy some time away and to dabble into the world of swinging. We both knew what we were getting into, but I didn't expect for the adventure that was about to unfold to unfold.

Arriving in Costa Rica, the weather was warm and it felt great to feel the warm air against my skin. I looked over at my wife and we both smile and get to our hotel.

Once we get to the hotel, we change into our bathing suits, her: a bikini top that pushes her 34a cup chest up to show off cleavage, and her thing bottoms that show off her amazing ass. Me: I'm wearing regular bathing suit bottoms.

We decided to go to the beach, and meet some new people and see how well we would adapt to the world of swinging. We both had talked about the idea of swinging and we have agreed that it is something we both thought would spice up our marriage and sex life.

We go the the beach and meet a couple right away, him: a tall man 6'10" 200lbs abs, blonde hair, blue eyes 11"long cock 6" around, her: brown eyes blonde hair 34b bra, 130lbs 5'4", nice round ass. They chat with us immediately, I see his bulge and my eyes widen, as does my wife's.

She leans over to me and says "I don't think I've seen anything that size before, is it wrong that I want to see and feel what that's like to be inside me?"

I lean back, "oh no, it's not wrong it would look sexy watching that giant cock fill you up."

We order drinks and hit it off with them immediately. His wife and I decide to go into the water and we chat, and flirt and we look back and see her husband straddling my wife and massaging her lower back almost her ass. His cock head is poking out and is pressing hard against my wife's thighs. My wife looks as me and I wink at her and she pushes her ass back and I can see his cock slowly disappear in her. His wife whispers "she's about to really enjoy this" her hand grabs my hardening cock in the water and she says "come with me so I can enjoy my you."

My eyes never leaving my wife's ass now shaking with each thrust as his 11" cock get pushed deeper and deeper into her. I see her tell him to stop and she stands and slowly sits down on his throbbing cock. I now have a front row seat of my wife's pussy stretching and taking evey inch of his cock. The guys wife has pulled my cock out and slide down my cock, she whispers to me "keep watching darling, I'm watching them too." The feeling of her tight pussy gripping my throbbing cock felt beyond amazing. Her ass slapping against my hips as she rose and fell on me was almost too much for me.

My wife's ass is being slapped and I can see her head throwing back in enjoyment. The husband slides two fingers in her ass as he thrusts harder and harder into her. Her body has given into him and she is screaming in enjoyment now. It has caught the attention of another couple and their husband stands and joins the current husband with my wife.

This new husband has a smaller cock in length but it's as thick and he lubes up his cock and pushes it in her ass in one thrust. My wife moans loud in enjoyment and moans "fuck me, fuck don't drop."

Both men in unison picked up their pace and thrust hard and fast into her orgasms rippling through her body, I could hear her groan in please "please fill me up, fill my body with your cum."

That was too much for me to hear and too much for the first husband's wife as we started cumming with each other. Both husbands thrusts hard and exploded deep in her, her eyes rolled into her head.

I heard her moan "fuck I can't wait until we can do this again" the first husband said "you're in luck because we have already met other couples here, and their husbands have seen you take me, all now all want a turn with you."

I looked around and saw the other couples all coming around and mostly the men eyeing my wife, the other wives all sat with each other. The first wife I met who I filled up, looks at me "sweetie your mine and as long as they fuck we fuck. And by they I mean anyone who pushes into your wish. That means your cock is now mine, until your wife wants yours back."

We all sat and regained our composure and started to move to their room for what was going to come next.....

To be continued