Married Gay BDSM Slave

Story Info
Married Gay BDSM Slave.
1.2k words
4.19
9.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, this is going to be an informal discussion between you and I. What I am about to reveal to yall is my used-to-be secret life with my now husband, Dick. Yes, that is his name.

Dick and I met three-plus years ago. We dated for about a month before I moved in with him. We had met on a gay BDSM hookup site that I wont promote, at least not at this time. Dick wont give me permission to use their name. The sex was beyond hot and has gotten only hotter. We lived together for over two years traveling etc and establishing what would become our house rules. And here you go. I invite you into my fantasy to real world.

After over two years together, Dick and I, David, or as my husband calls me, Pussy Boy. First, I am very much into BDSM. I am very butch in appearance. Pretty well muscled and with a nice tight bubble butt. I am however a 100% submissive bottom. My husband has ordered me to remain nude all the time unless he gives his permission to be clothed, and usually only for short bursts for decorum, like running into the grocery store. We now order our groceries etc and seldom go into any store unless it is like a antique or a bookstore. I receive my groceries/pickups and even our restaurant orders nude in the car. I have to tell you there are places in town that have forbidden us from ordering but not that many. Most really like us to come because we are comfortable financially and tip very well. We both work in IT by the way. The pizza delivery people fight to deliver to our house. You get the picture.

I proposed the idea to Dick as a concept for the future and to be frank, my long-time fantasy. Even with Dick plowing my pussy all the time and all that was going on, I wanted to enjoy the head-fuck of a committed arrangement. So we tried a contract agreement that eventually lead to our outright and very real marriage we have now. After we drew up the contract, it took 3 weeks of us adding stuff to it to write. After our semi-official ceremony, we were embraced by all our closest friends.

It became apparent before long that we both wanted more however. Dick found he wanted even more control over me and I found that I wanted him to have even more control over me. So, he tied me up one night and told me how it was to be. He had found some wedding vows online from the early 1800s. Back then the woman really was not an equal partner in the marriage. A real man back then demanded and often got, even with the bride's father's consent, very much obedience instructions and vows that were said in public, in church in front of family and friends and were supported by all, including the bride. Well, we took this and added to it. I knew from about age five that I wanted to be submissive in my primary relationship. It is just how I am wired. And this was very quickly becoming my real-life fantasy. Dick was shocked and then immediately turned on at just how much his tied-up spouse to be wanted everything he wanted and a tad more.

The vows he found used obedience & obey two times and were considered very strong even back then. We added, at my suggestion, three more obeys and then fucked like rabbits that night. I proposed and he accepted much more like a slave contract but not actually. I wanted, hell demanded, that I be named the wife in the legal documents. Yes. I wanted to remain male, but be listed CLEARLY on the wedding license and in the vows as the wife. I wanted everyone to know how our marriage would work. So, I went to court ahead of time and after conversing with a judge we knew to be friendly to the gay community and changed my name formally. I was to be called F. David Bauer going forward. Why that? Well the judge formally changed my name to Faggot David Bauer, my soon to be husband's last name. Faggot was my decision. It told the world what our arrangement was openly, if they looked. I broke almost all ties to my former life. My family came back around later after they saw how happy I was later-on.

A few weeks later we were wed in front of a small group of friends. He and the groomsmen wore black leather BDSM Gear. They all wore black leather vests with no shirts underneath, one wore black leather pants, one wore black leather shorts. Three wore chaps and thongs. They all wore black biker boots. I was forced to lick clean all the boots before the ceremony. It took forever but had me so hot I was about to explode. What did the bride wear? He wore a black leather harness that went behind my back and secured my arms there. I was fully naked to those in attendance. I had no bride's maids.

During the ceremony I said I would obey Dick financially, domestically, sexually, corporally, and painfully. I had added all that to the vows. I really wanted to get Dick to formally agree to the kind of corporal punishment I wanted. I wanted to be subjected to humiliation, degradation, embarrassment, exposure, etc. Before the wedding I had opened video posting accounts the 6 most popular gay sex video sites. I gave the passwords to Dick. I wanted to be out publicly as his faggot bride. He was unsure at the time but got totally into it very soon.

After we exchanged vows, Dick announced that the four groomsmen were more than witnesses to the wedding. They were permanently welcomed into our home and were permitted to fuck/rape me anytime they wished. They could drop by at any time for anything their perverted heads could invent and I had to OBEY them. The groomsmen literally raped me in front of the audience. Four of them on me. It was a gang bang fit for the hottest video sites. And it was recorded with cctv cameras and one friend with a handheld. They fucked/raped me there for at least three hours. The rest of the party was getting smashed and some even joined in on the orgy.

After the ceremony, I quickly edited the video and Dick signed into the six sites. He made me upload my own Wedding Rape video to all six sites. Later on, he would send in cash to make the videos get pushed to the viewers. By midnight, 56K men had watched me get raped. I was forced to upload the video of my own rape myself. Dick signed out so that I could not log back in and take them down. Only he has access to the sites, but he would force me to upload all the videos. If it ever went to court, I would have to admit that I had uploaded all the porn of me getting fucked. He made me sign a waiver giving him complete freedom to use my image and likeness. The rape of me was complete, AND I LIKED IT.