Married Milf Cheating Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Lily wakes up in James's bed guilt ridden.
2.2k words
4.32
15.9k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Read part 1

Lily waking up in James's bed with dried cum all over her, her pussy and throat aching from being thoroughly used a few hours earlier. Guilt racking her as she quickly jumps out of bed looking around for her clothes as she hears James in the shower. She throws on her clothes and leaves. "Fuck, I can't believe this! What the fuck was I thinking! I'm married!" she mutters to herself.

She reaches home and quickly runs upstairs to have a shower and wash the sex and cum off her and brush her teeth before she sees her husband. Her husband calls out for her "Lily! Is that you? You were at the gym quite a while today. Good workout?"

"Ahh hey babe, yup just me. Sorry I lost track of time. Really good, feeling tired now. Going to just jump in the shower" as she has a sharp intake of breath thinking of the marathon sex session she just took part in, making her pussy ache with need and her stomach also ache with guilt.

She strips off her clothes throwing them into the laundry hamper and about to jump in the shower as she feels strong arms wrap round her from behind and her husband kissing her neck gently.

"Babe! I need a shower, I've just come back from the gym!" Horrified that he might realise that she was with another man. He turns her around and kisses her deeply, her immediate thoughts going to all the cum she had in her mouth only a few hours ago as she kisses him back with another man's cum on her lips.

Aiden pulls back from his kiss looking deep into Lily's eyes as he says "mmm baby I love your kisses, you always taste so good" as Lily's eyes widen and pussy gets wet thinking of what her mouth was busy doing just a little while ago as Aiden pulls her into another kiss, kissing down her neck, massaging her large firm DD cup breasts before kissing and sucking on her erect sensitive nipples making her moan out loud. Licking and kissing down her toned flat stomach to her smooth pussy as his tongue slides over her freshly fucked pussy. Trying to push his head away as he holds her and licks James's cum off her pussy along with her own cum, her pussy still so sensitive after all her orgasms earlier. It's been over a month since they last had sex so she can't believe this is the day he decides to have sex after another man has already had his way with her.

Aiden looks up at her from his knees as he says "mmm you are so wet already! You taste so good baby" relaxing slightly and content knowing that he has no idea, she pulls his head back to her wet pussy "make me cum on your tongue" as she spreads her legs and straddles his face. His warm wet tongue deep in her dripping just fucked pussy. Holding his head by his hair as she pushes his face deeper into her pussy. She rubs her juices and pussy over his face covering him unknowingly in hers and James's cum mixture "mmmm fuck yes! God your tongue feels so good" as she pushes his head further until he's eating her asshole, using his tongue as a small dick and thrusting her pussy and ass on his tongue.

"Yes yes yes!! Just like THAT!!" As he starts sucking on her clit. Closing her eyes as she flashes back to James sucking on her clit and making her beg for her orgasm. The thought alone enough to make her explode! As she cums hard all over Aiden's tongue and face as she grips his head and holds him to her pussy while she grinds her clit on his tongue.

Finally releasing him as he takes a deep breath before looking up pleased with his work "mmm that good huh? You taste a little different this time but so good" as Lily blushes. Realising she was pretty loud as she remembers "Fuck, where are the kids? Do you think they heard?" Looking shocked and embarrassed. Aiden laughing "I think the neighbours heard you darling, they are with your mother. So we have some time before they are back" his eyes darken as he pulls her to the bed. Kissing her gently as they lay on the bed, his fingers rubbing circles round her clit as she moans and writhes, looking into each others eyes as he says "I want to feel your mouth on my cock" Lily immediately missing that feeling of James just taking what he wanted.

Lily slowly licks Aiden's 6" cock from the base to the tip, collecting his precum at the tip with her tongue, swirling her tongue round the tip before engulfing his hard cock into her mouth, able to take him fully into her mouth without gagging as she bobs her head up and down as Aiden moans and strokes the side of her face with his hand "mmm fuck babe, you are so good at that! I love you so much!" As she feels that pang of guilt in her chest. She licks his balls and gently sucks on them before taking his cock into her mouth again savoring the taste of his salty precum on her tongue and enjoying hearing him moan and groan in pleasure.

She takes his cock out of her mouth with a pop sound as she straddles him and slowly lowers her pussy on to his cock. She can't help but compare Aiden and James and missing the fullness of a big cock in her pussy. She grinds on his cock at the base, taking him balls deep into her pussy as he grips her hips and groans. "Ride me baby, yes! You feel so wet and tight" as she fucks him hard and fast, riding his cock as she creams all over him. Feeling him inside her twitching as she squeezes his cock with her pussy. Both of them moaning as he starts sucking on her nipples she screams "mmm fuck, yes suck on my tits! Feels so good!!" As she can feel her orgasm building saying "I'm close, fuck baby! Don't stop!" As he grabs her ass while she rides his hard cock. "Cum for me Lily!"

Riding Aiden harder and faster still! Thrusting her wet pussy up and down, her ass clapping his thighs and balls as she rides him. Her juices dripping off his cock to his balls. So close to her orgasm, when Aiden squeezes her ass and grunts as he holds her down and thrusts deep inside her and starts cumming, filling up her pussy until cum starts spilling out at the sides. Enjoying feeling his cum fill her but disappointed that she just missed out on her orgasm. Trying to continue riding him as she says "let's keep going baby" when he pulls out of her, his cum spilling out and pooling on him as he says "mmm that was good baby, better jump in the shower. Maybe next time. The kids will be home soon."

A couple of weeks go by, and she still can't get James out of her head. She thinks of him as she fucks herself, thinking of how he dominated and fucked her. She also can't help but compare Aiden's gentle approach to James's dominant approach to her. Thinking back to James saying, "we were just getting started," what did he mean?!

She didn't have to wait long to find out as she runs into James again near the gym where they initially first met and close to his place from what she remembers. James seeing her first and looking her up and down eye fucking her as she locks eyes with him and blushes, contemplating running away but seeing him just cementing how hot she is for him, her heart racing. Looking him over, his toned body, maybe 6 foot if she had to guess, his messy dark hair and piercing green eyes, licking and biting her lip as she remembers what he looks like under his jeans and tshirt.

"Hey beautiful" James says first, flashing his handsome smile at her. Smirking as he can see she is a little flustered.

"Hey you! Sorry I ran out on you" as her face goes red, similar to the red dress she is wearing.

"Gotta say that is a first for me! But I'm glad to see you again Lily" as he looks her over licking his lips like a lion eyeing his prey.

"Don't do that" Lily smiles and says playfully as James looks at her.

"What am I doing sweetheart?" As he gets closer, looking down at her with that smile that makes her weak at the knees.

"You know what you are doing! Like you have seen me naked" she says quietly and flustered slightly at how close he is. His smell and presence intoxicating.

James groans at the thought of her cumming on his cock "mmm but I have seen you and I want you" as his hand wraps round her waist pulling her closer "I bet you haven't been able to forget me" He grins at her playfully as his eyes darken.

Lily taking a deep breath, putting her hands on his chest to create some distance and trying to get her thoughts together as she knows he's right but she's not going to give him the satisfaction of telling him that. "I don't know what you mean."

"Let me remind you then!" He growls as he pulls her into the alley and pushes her against the stonewall. His hips pinning her as she can feel his hardening cock at her hip as he pulls her hair back so she raises her head "Hey! What are you..." and kisses her deeply and passionately. Lily moaning into his kiss as his bulge rubs against her pussy. His strong hand spreading her thighs as he rubs her pussy over her already wet panties. Wrapping her arms around him, running her hands through his hair as he takes her mouth and pussy.

He stops the kiss and pulls away from her stepping back, leaving her panting and wanting more. "Ugh you are always such a fucking tease!" As he smirks at her words. "I like to leave my sluts wanting more! You know what you need to do if you want more."

"What? Here!? We are in an alleyway James. Anyone can walk down here or see us!"

"I'm going to face fuck you here like the needy slut that you are, cum all over that pretty face of yours and you will then walk to my place with my cum on your face if you want me to fuck you Lily"

Lily rolling her eyes at him but considering what he is saying, thinking to herself what the fuck is wrong with me? Why am I even considering this? As she sees James drop his pants and his big cock spring up standing to attention. Precum already covering the tip. Before she can think anymore about it James pushes her against the wall and to her knees "James, I don't know about this" as she looks around concerned. James holding her head as he pushes his cock into her mouth as she is about to speak again "mmmm fuck your mouth feels so good" as he pushes straight to the back of her throat making her gag "That's right baby, fucking take that big cock. I love hearing you gag on it" looking down and seeing her eyes tear up as she looks up at him. "You better make me cum quickly slut if you don't want someone to see you being face fucked like a whore in an alley"

Lily knowing he's right, starts sucking and bobbing her head on his cock as he thrusts in using her throat like a pussy. She starts massaging his balls with one had and using the fingers on her other hand to massage his asshole "fucking hell!! Yes!! You are going to make me cum so quickly like that! Good girl" thrusting a few more times into her gagging throat, enjoying the feeling of her throat tightening around his cock and her fingers rubbing his balls and asshole he looks down at her moaning and enjoying being his slut before pulling out as he holds her head in place by her hair and cumming ropes of hot white cum, covering her face and chest.

He pulls her to her feet as they walk to his place. Lily praying she doesn't bump into anyone as she can feel the cum running down her face and neck.

As they get to James's place, he takes his finger gathering all his cum "open up" Lily looking at him shocked and annoyed but obeys as he pushes his finger with all the cum into her mouth "suck!" Making her suck and clean all his cum off his finger and he thrusts his finger in and out of her reluctant mouth. "Mmm such a good whore for me gorgeous."

James groans as he looks her over "Fuck are we going to have some fun baby."