Married to a Bully Ch. 04

Story Info
Viewpoint change and Last day in Virginia.
13.6k words
4.6
5.9k
9

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TW: I got bored and switched to first person. This story has homophobic slurs, degrading slurs toward women, degrading insults toward men, Non-con sex, and a bunch of other shit that shouldn't turn me on but does.

$$$ Jeff's Ego $$$

It's 11 am, and I am already feeling a decent buzz. I've given orders to various individuals in this building, and after lunch, I plan to check on their development, but right now, I am taking a deep breath. It's been a year since my father died. The last time I saw him, he told me to oversee his business and maintain his estate.

I hadn't been there in his final days, so my half-sister, Alicia, slithered her way into his fragile geriatric mind and took it from me. I'd rather not dwell on my family drama and the pain of betrayal since it was the liquor's job to numb it.

The door opened, and my half-brother walked in. I keep a tight smile but groan inside as he stalks toward me. My brother, Ray, is very athletic, but he's a bit of a hipster. We are more than a decade apart. We both wear suits to the office, but I keep my hair styled, and he goes with a light brown shaggy mane that, in my opinion, doesn't look professional enough to run a business. He is a tall guy, but if I stand up, I will tower over his 6-foot frame.

I hold up my glass of whiskey, "Happy Birthday. How old are you now? 21?" I smile toward him, "Have a drink with me."

"27, and I'll take one, and...." He jabs into his pocket for his phone, "I've got something to show you."

"It better be good."

He gives a sadistic laugh, and I know to prepare for something unpleasant, so I take another sip. I don't like my brother. And, I think of it as karma that our father died on his birthday, and it's a slap in the face to the little prick.

"Look at these sneaky little bitches," Ray smirked.

I glanced at his phone screen and eyed the lesbian porn video, then realized the two women sprawled out on the bed were our wives, along with various toys and vibrators. They looked to be having a fun time. The only problem was we had caught them a few days ago, and we had told them to stop the affair. Instead of doing so, they broke our rules.

I focus on my wife, Anna, with her face full of passion and her eyes closed tight. She looks down, then grabs her small breasts, pulling at her nipples.

"Anna looks good on camera," I smiled. "This is live footage? right now?"

"Yeah."

"I might come home early tonight." I laughed.

"Kate knows better than to do this." Ray expressed, "I will punish her for it."

My brother is a true dominant, and he takes his role as one seriously. I've dabbled in the lifestyle and was dominant, but I was unpredictable in my restraint on a woman. I was hedonistic and had many play partners over the last two decades.

Ray's wife, Kate, used to be a playmate of mine. She wanted to be my wife, but I lacked the commitment to care for her submissive needs, so I let my brother take the reins. Kate hated me for the decision, and so did my wife. In full-on devilish revenge, Anna was fucking my ex-girlfriend again.

I zoom in with my mouth hung open, "Wait. Is this my room? Is she fucking in my bed?"

Ray nodded with resentment.

"Fuck, she's a cold bitch." I chuckle in amusement.

Ray wears a rugged exterior, "You've got to do something about her. More than a spanking, she needs harsh discipline. Anna can not get away with behavior like this."

I shook my head at his advice. Regardless of how wrong she was for misbehaving, this was a hot scene, "Send that shit to my phone. Does this video have audio?"

"No, not in the guest room. Kate doesn't think I have a camera in there."

I frown, but my cock twitches from witnessing my wife smothering his wife with her pussy. Anna has a big ass, and her light brown cheeks cover Kate as she seductively cradles back and forth. But then she drops down to taste Kate's pussy, and my jaw clenches. For some reason watching her get thrilled is arousing but seeing her pleasing another shoots a few bullets of envy into my gut. Especially when she rarely gave herself to me willingly.

Four months ago, I had forced my way into her pussy and coerced her into this marriage. She needed money, and I needed a phony wife to showcase to my family. Anna was growing fond of my sexually indulgent ways, but she still fought back and mouthed off in a way that excited me.

Anna was half Dominican and exotic. At least to me, she was. I had a type before her--blonde hair, big firm breasts, a flat stomach, and most of all, mature. Anna was 18 years younger than me, but rather than childish. She was more responsible and self-reliant than many of my old flames. She had B cups with milk chocolate nipples and a head full of dark brown twirling curls. Juicy kissable lips that matched her fat pussy lips.

Ray had mentioned she looked a lot like an Instagram model or whatever the hell that was. It wasn't her looks that got me. Don't get me wrong, she's beautiful, but her indifference was what captivated me.

I am a good-looking man, and I didn't have to beg for pussy or take it. Sex with me is incredible, and I gave women something to remember me by, and I had a lot of other women. Anna, however, could care less about my cock or how many times I could make her cum on it. So, I forcefully fucked her until she minded me. I pleased her until she cried and poured her little heart out on my cock.

I love fucking, and I didn't place many restrictions on either side of our marriage. It was open for both of us. But Anna found loopholes in her side and loved fucking people I did not like. People who despised me or I scorned seemed to be on the top of her to-do list. In this instance, Kate hated my guts, and Anna was sucking her clit as if she adored her. My ultimate conquest seemed to have the scheme to turn me into a cuck, and I preferred to shrug it off for now. My wife was a feisty little bitch, and I planned to crush her spirit tonight.

Ray slammed his fist onto the table, and I looked toward him as if he had lost his mind.

"You need to punish her, and I know this was Anna's fault! Kate got punished severely for this Tuesday night. I bet you didn't even punish Anna for what she did at dinner."

"I spanked her for that," I mumbled and glanced toward Ray, "How long have they been at it?"

I took a sip of my drink while my brother tapped at the phone screen and adjusted his erection.

"If you're going to jack off, go to your office." I laugh, and he gives me a sharp look before returning to his phone. Ray had a disgusted look on his face. He didn't care for my wife or her wild belligerence.

"43 minutes and 7 seconds, and they have been licking on each other for 28 fucking minutes. I am giving Kate three strikes for every minute of it."

"Jealous?" I laugh.

Ray scoffed, "Hardly. Anna is a ghetto slut."

"Watch your mouth." I point a finger toward him. "She's my wife. I don't talk about yours, and trust me. I've got plenty of stories."

"Yours?" He snorts, "Until you get bored and try and get mine back, huh? I hate to tell you, but you might have trouble doing so. Your loyal bitch, Kate, now worships me."

I chuckle, "Good, at least someone respects you."

"You are funny. But Anna doesn't respect you, though, Jeff. And that's a problem, isn't it?" Ray folds his arms, and I feel the need to act violently.

The old me would have beaten his ass for coming into my office unannounced. But I have felt a change in me over the past few months. It is no longer just me I have to worry about. I have a young wife to care for, even if she breaks my heart.

"Let me punish her tonight," Ray offers. "I promise you she won't do it again when I get finished."

"Fuck no. Anna is my defiant bitch, and I'll spank her when I get home."

"How well does spanking work? She needs training."

"I don't have time for training and all the rigorous dom bullshit. I have my ways of attending to my little brat," I glimpsed his irritated expression and added, "When I return to Texas. You will not have to worry about my wife and me anymore, little man."

Ray hates that name and isn't a fan of mine. I can see the dark cloud in his eyes, but he won't do anything. He's not man enough.

"If Kate keeps sucking your little brat's pussy like this," he shoves the phone back into my face, "My pet and I might have a new brat to tame."

"Ray, you have a good life, buddy. Don't lose it."

My brother knows what to say that will cause my fist to land on his pretty face. It looks nothing like mine. I have my mother's eyes but my father's mindset. Ray had his mother's good looks but our father's stupidity. Regardless of how I feel about my brother, we have a business to oversee, and I have been putting my resentment on the back burner for three months. We finished some odds and ends, and then it was playtime.

It was around 7 pm, and my office lights illuminated the blonde-haired woman between my legs. I throbbed as her lips wrapped around my cock, sucking me deeper. I tapped her head to slow down, taking a shot of liquor to chase this rising nut threatening to fire off into her mouth.

"Fuck, mmm. Slow down, sweet girl. You've got to save some for your friend."

"But it's so good, sir."

I bit my lip as she lapped around my tip. I loosened my tie and slumped down, feeling the burn in my chest. Her tongue and the liquor were the second and third best stress reliefs. The first would be my wife's sweet, opposed pussy.

I palm the back of her head to control her motion, "You love sucking my cock?"

"I love it," she murmured.

She did a quick popping trick that made me smile. Then she wrapped her lips around my shaft, keeping her fingers on my ball sack.

"Hmm, Let's see how deep your throat is, sweetheart," I apply some pressure on her skull just as Ray busts through the door with an irritable expression.

I smile at my Secretary, placing my finger on my lips, "Be quiet."

She wipes her pouty wet lips and crouches, staring longingly toward my cock.

"What's up?" I ask before he reaches my desk.

He walks over to me with his phone in his hand, peering down with a smirk.

"We got caught," she bit her lip.

"You've got to be quieter," I wink.

Her pale cheeks blushed, "I'm sorry, sir."

Her eyes told me she wasn't the least embarrassed. Instead, she stuck her tongue out for more. I wiggle my cock on her wagging tongue, and when I let go, she wraps her lips around my shaft.

"Take it slow, sweetheart."

I impatiently look toward Ray, "What? Damn, you're just standing there looking at me. We ain't making a fucking porno."

"Glad you're not taking the news that bad."

"What news?" I snap my fingers in hopes he will spit it out.

"I've got a lot of flogging to do tonight. They're still at it."

"That horny bitch," I shook my head and leaned over as he showed me the evidence.

There was my brat, her ass bouncing on Kate's crotch. I arched a brow at my brother, "Is that a goddamn strap-on?"

"Yeah," Ray sneered and folded his arms, "I know you aren't going to punish yours, but mine is in trouble. I just called an Uber."

I laugh, "A little girl on girl never hurt anybody. You like girls, don't you, Jackie?" I gaze down at the blonde.

She removes my cock from her mouth and frowns, "It's Jamie, sir."

"Might take this one back with me," I smile at Ray, petting her stringy blonde hair.

Ray scoffed, "Rewarding bad behavior with a fucking threesome?"

A hearty chuckle escapes my chest, and I regret ever introducing him into my lifestyle, "You play the game your way, and I'll do it mine."

"You've lost it, Jeff. How can you sit back and let that little bi-"

"Aye." I give him a chance to change his mind, and he continues in a better tone.

"Seriously, man. Anna is playing you. You are about to make that girl a fucking millionaire, and how does she repay you? Sleeping with your ex-girlfriend. I know it's a mock marriage but come on, it's fucked up any way you slice it, Jeff."

I rubbed my jaw and thought about the situation in a new light as Ray continued, "Let me handle her, please. I'll teach her respect and train her."

I chuckle, "Train her? She made you cum in 2 minutes. I've trained that pussy, and it's seasoned well. I'll handle, fuck...."

I glare down, "Slow down. Can't you see we are having an important conversation? Just lick it." I smile down as her tongue loops around my swollen tip.

"Yeah. That's it, sweetheart."

I want my brother to leave so I can finish up and sample her friend, Olive, who's waiting in the lobby.

"She's out of control, Jeff," Ray announces, interrupting my relaxation and inducing my anger.

"Damn sure is. You're trying to suck the life out of me, ain't you, Jackie?"

"Not her, Jeff. Anna."

I scowl, "Dammit, I know Anna is a bitch. So what? She's just a horny little brat."

"And what do we do to brats?"

"She's my wife, and I'll handle her how I see fit. If I want to take Jackie back to the house to lick my wife's pussy I'll do it. I can do whatever I fucking want 'cause I am a grown-ass man."

Ray chuckled, "No. You used to be a man."

I stare at my brother with amusement, "Is that so?"

"Yeah. Now, you're a cuck, bro."

"Get the fuck outta here, Ray." I dismissively wave my hand to focus on the pink tongue lapping at the veins in my shaft.

"I am serious, Bro. I feel bad for you and want you to kick whatever hold Anna has over you. I miss my brother."

I scoff and pay attention to the middle part on the top of Jackie's head while Ray lectures me about how weak I have become.

"Remember, Lauren? She was young, and you had her little ass eating out of the palm of your hand." Ray laughed, "Bro, the old you is down there somewhere.

"I like the new me," I say.

"Let me help you. Give me one night. I'll have Anna disciplined before you get home."

I pour another shot as I gather my thoughts and turn my eyes to Ray, "If you touch my wife. I will kill you. And I don't mean figuratively. Now get the fuck out of my office."

Ray backs away because he knows I'm serious but slams the door on his way out. I close my eyes and lay my head back on the office chair. I look down when I feel a tongue missing from my cock.

Jamie smiles at me, "I think it's sweet. You love your wife."

"Jackie, Shut up and suck my dick."

zzz Anna's nightmare zzz

"Anna. Anna." I hear a voice call out.

I glanced around to recognize I was standing in the middle of my childhood home, and then I turned around to notice my mother cooking in the kitchen. I had gotten the message just yesterday that she would be spending the rest of her life behind bars. I start to walk toward her, but I can't see her face. Her curly black hair hangs down to her back, reminding me of my loose curly brown hair.

"Anna." The deep voice calls.

I hear footsteps and turn to see my father coming through the doorway. He has been dead for over ten years, and I felt my chest tighten at witnessing his blue eyes staring at me. My blonde-haired father is not very tall, but he towers over me as he passes me to join my mother, wrapping her in a warm embrace. This is ghostly, and my mind quickly registers that I am in a dream, but I walk to them with my arms out to join them in a hug, just as a loud voice snaps me out of paradise and back into the orphaned hell that is my life.

"Anna, Wake the fuck up!"

My eyes fluttered open, and I lifted my head, noticing my husband's scowl. Jeff is still wearing his suit. With his wrinkled tie and messy dark hair hanging over his forehead, it's easy to tell he's drunk. Jeff is always drinking or needing a drink. It's a rare occasion to find him without a glass in his hand, and I couldn't say he was a violent drunk since he was a violent man.

He's 6'4 with broad shoulders, long muscular legs, and a solid hard chest that dominates me at 4'10. I am not skinny. I have a curvy physique, a bit chunky, as he loves to remind me.

I focus my eyes as Jeff shakes his head in disgust, "I can not fucking believe you."

I wipe my sleepy eyes before speaking, "What?"

My voice sounds like a frog croak. I glance out the window to see the sun has yet to come up. The clock reads 2:23, and I want to go back to sleep, but Jeff's upset, and by the look in his eyes, he wants a fight.

Jeff staggered closer, "You know what?" He points, "You are a dirty fucking bitch!"

He slurs a bit and wipes his mouth on the back of his hand. I hardly flinch at the name-calling. I've been called worse by Jeffery Anderson.

"You nasty bitch! Did you fuck her again?"

I groan, placing my hand over my eyes, hiding from the bright light, "Stop yelling."

"Look at me, girl! Did you fuck Kate again?"

I freeze at the accusation and glance back toward Jeff, "Go away."

"Don't fucking tell me what to do, little girl."

Jeff's stern baritone makes me remember he is old enough to be my dad. I am a 21-year-old woman, and he's a 39-year-old toddler throwing a fit over a little girl-on-girl action. Rolling my eyes, I quickly pulled at the sheet to cover my exposed ass and fluffy middle. Dismissing him with a wave, I pull the blanket over my head. I am too sleepy for his bullshit.

His deep voice sounds again, bouncing off the walls at me, "Did you fuck my ex-girlfriend?"

I groan, "Go to sleep, bro."

"Don't talk to me like that."

"Shut up. And go to sleep, you stupid drunk idiot. Is that better?"

"Shut the fuck up and answer my question. What the fuck are you trying to prove? Are you a fucking lesbian now? A gay slut?"

I keep my eyes closed and stay quiet but slip into a smirk. I see images behind my eyes of Kate's blonde hair between my bronzed thighs, her soft pink tongue poking into my slit. I can still taste her sweet juice on my lips. That was fun, and the hot affair drifts into my foggy mind while he continues to shame me and my newfound bisexuality. He loves that I like girls, but he hates Kate and takes my silence as a yes.

"God, you're a nasty bitch. You know she hates me. How many fucking people are you going to fuck? You don't even like women, Anna." He pauses and mutters something I can't hear before yelling, "You do it to hurt me. I swear to God, you are so fucking spiteful!" He kicks the bedpost and shifts the bed.

I flip the blanket off my face, "Will you shut up, Jeff? Damn, nobody gives a fuck but you. How many bitches have you fucked since we've been in Virginia?" I ask before placing a pillow on my ear.

"Stop worrying about what the fuck I do! Tell me the truth. Did you lick that bitches twat, yesterday? And do not lie to me, Anna!"

He throws something at me, it's lightweight and does minor damage, but I open my eyes and glare at him. "Leave me the fuck alone, bro." I throw the pillow toward him.

He caught it and threw it back at me, "Wake your ass up and answer the damn question, girl."

I rolled my eyes at this midnight pillow fight, but before I weighed my options of lying or telling the truth, Jeff leaped forward, yanking the thick covering off my naked body.

"What the fuck!" I howl as he grabs my bun, bringing my face toward his.

The close tug on my scalp makes something inside me stir. However, I am annoyed at being woken up in the middle of the night for questioning, especially when I know his cock has been in another woman's pussy, maybe even her ass. I am a reasonable person, very timid at times, but when this man is like this, I swear he turns me into a whole different person

"Answer my fucking question!

I sneer at his powerful grasp on my hair,

"What the fuck is wrong with you! Let me go."

"You've been giving my damn pussy away! There's something wrong with you if you think you can do whatever the fuck you want, and I will be fine with it."

Jeff is so close to my face that I can feel his heated breath. He wants to scare me, but I try to keep a forceful expression to let him know I am not afraid.