Married to a Bully Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My second release dazes me, and Jeff laughs as I try to focus on his face. His hand reaches up and swats my face. It hardly hurts, but my expression turns sour for a moment. He jerks my thighs, bringing my pussy closer to his snarling mouth, and takes off back to my creamy slit. I feel his lips suckling at my outer edges before inserting his elongated tongue into my pussy.

I am thankful for the break on my clit, and his breath is hot on my lips, "Do you love this tongue, little girl?"

Nodding my head, I become a trembling mess, spitting incoherent speech as my mop of curls swings to and fro. Jeff stops his tongue from conquering my hole to swoop back onto my clit, lapping at the hardened nub.

"Oohhh, God! Fuck, hmmm."

My thighs twitch with anticipation, and I scream out and unfold again as bliss surrounds me, shaking and twisting my torso in defiance of his brutal tongue.

Jeff raises, reaching up to grab the back of my head, bringing me closer. My silk covers his lips and mustache, and he shoves his candy-coated tongue into my mouth. I savor the sweet taste of my explosion. He's still angry at me, and his eyes tell me that before he swats my face and grabs my jaw, lifting my head closer to his face.

"You love to lie to me, don't you, little girl?"

"I...I sorry. I, uh, get so horny. I'm sorry."

Jeff was furious as his other hand slipped around my neck.

"Fucking slut, tell me it's mine." He shakes my head.

"It's yours," I manage to say with my cheeks squeezed together.

I can only imagine how ridiculous I look right now. I breathe out as Jeff releases his hold to go to my breasts. He kisses around my small tit then I suffer acute pain as he holds on to my nipple with his teeth.

"It hurts, please."

My begging only taunts him into nibbling the other. He slaps my right breast as I gasped in pleasure and pain. Jeff releases his hold on my neck to unbutton his shirt.

"Please, don't hurt me anymore, daddy. I'm sorry," I whisper.

"Why not? You know how ridiculous you make me look."

I kept my head down.

"My ex-girlfriend," he mumbles. "You like to see me hurt, don't you? I am going to destroy you, little girl."

I glance toward him, "I'm sorry, daddy."

Not sure if he's being so painfully slow at undressing because he's drunk or if he is trying to be so alluring. He gazes at me before throwing his shirt on my face. I remove it, beholding his flat hairy stomach and puffed chest. I feel my heart fluttering. He's carved like a sculpture, and I hide my stomach roll feeling insecure all of a sudden.

"Move your hands. I've seen that before, and you're going to wiggle your fat ass on this cock. You don't get to cum unless I say. Things are going to change. I am so sick of you disrespecting me."

He mounts my frame, and I lean away from his heavy cock, holding my stomach from his gaze. My pussy is so sensitive right now, and I know it will hurt.

"I'll behave. Please."

"You think you have control over me? I own you." Jeff looks down and yells, "Move your damn hands!"

I do, and he gazes in lust at my flaws. His knee pushes my thighs apart, and he drops lower to my face.

"All this is mine. Do you understand me?"

I nod and whimper as he leads his cock around my gushing slit. When he enters me, it's surprisingly gentle, and I breathe hard against his mouth as he pushes deeper inside me. I tremble from the warmth of his cock and try to reach for his lips.

"You're so fucking wet," he remarks against my mouth before biting my lip. He grabs my jaw, pushing a little deeper into my hole. "You are a nasty bitch," his face turns up in disgust.

I breathe exhilaratingly, spreading my legs for more cock. It's incredible, and I close my eyes and let my mouth drop open. They reopen when I feel the pressure around my throat.

"Stop using those pussy tricks. You are going to take this cock, tonight." He groans and slams in and out, "You are my fucking slut. Do you understand me?"

I gasp air when he releases, feeling a rush to my head just as his dick pushes on my G-spot. I feel a sense of power in my sex, matching his desire, and I jerk my hips back toward him, "Oh, yes, fuck me fuck me."

Jeff grimaced, "Shut up. Don't fucking cum. Hold it."

"Ahhh, God." I stopped and held on to the sheets as his cock rammed into my pussy with no remorse. It weakens me, but I find solace in the oncoming explosion. The view of his sweaty focused face as he works my pussy is fascinating. I flinch as his hand comes down to swat my face.

"Hold it. Damnit! Don't you cum."

"Ahh, fuck. Daddy, please."

Jeff chuckled, "Don't try to beg now, little girl. Open those legs, and hold that nut, dammit."

I shake my head; something is coming.

"Don't cum. Hold that motherfucker in until I tell you. You are. A greedy. Fucking. Bitch!" He shouts in my face at each rough thrust.

I'm going insane with lust as Jeff falls and bites my cheeks, "Who do you belong to?"

I shake my head in defiance, but he only smiles, "You're mine. This little pussy belongs to me. It's all mine, and I'll fuck you whenever I feel like it."

His heated declaration leaves me full of mixed-up emotions. He is forcing me to take his cock and accept my love for it. I'm not that far gone just yet. I need to cum, and he is making it difficult to hold back.

Jeff smiles and lifts back up to run his thumb over my sensitive clit, "Tell me, greedy cum slut. Tell me who you belong to."

"Hmmm, mmm," I mumble.

Jeff's other hand lifted my leg, bringing my toe into his mouth. There were too many sensations, and I shuddered, covering my face to hide.

"Uhuh, no! Move your hand." He grabbed my other leg and spread them both wide, "Keep them up," he ordered, removing his cock and swabbing it up and down my slit. "That's it, little girl. You are dripping for me and only me."

He shoves his cock back into me, and I lean for a better view. I've left a creamy collection on his shaft, "Uh, ahh-"

He licks his lips and takes in my trembling frame, "Tell me. Are you creaming for me, baby?"

His voice is so soothing I nod, "Can I. Please, daddy."

I'm unsure how or why his cock can bring me in and out of compliance, nor why he can go from sweet to sour in seconds. But right now, his eyes are softened, and he's staring down at me with tenderness.

"Oh, fuck. I want to cumm, please. Daddy."

His fingers dig into my thighs, popping me closer, "Not until. I say. Fuck..." Jeff groans and throws his hips

Holding my legs back, I freeze as he pounds me into mush. I can't hold back, his pubic hair brushes my clit so slightly, and I receive a tremendous orgasm covering his cock in my sticky honey.

"Ahh, yeahhh. Fuck!" My eyes roll back, and my pussy muscles clench around his cock. My tongue hangs out of my mouth. I don't even care that I am drooling or about my small gut curled up. Right now, it is simply a paradise. Each thrust is a new degree of pleasure.

But Jeff can feel my explosion, and my punishment comes as he pulls out and flips me over.

"Did you just cum on my cock?" Jeff asks, swatting my ass with fire.

"Mmm, I'm sorry, daddy," I whine and arch my back, keeping my ass high and leaning my head to the side to glimpse his feverish expression.

"What. Did I? Tell you? Huh?"

"Umm-hmm, not to. Cum."

"You. Greedy. Cunt. Fucking. Slut."

I wince at each hit and whimper, letting my fingers dig into the sheets. The pain is overwhelming, "Ahhh, daddy!" I bang my hands on the bed, "Stop!"

"Shut up and take it."

He is swatting and smacking my ass with a vengeance. There is no rhythm in his hits, only anger.

"Stop. Fucking. Disrespecting me."

It's a delicious series of erratic slaps, and I get lost in the discomfort and beg for pleasure.

"Please. Uh. Oh please, daddy."

"Shut the fuck up and arch that damn back, girl."

Three more hits, and Jeff finally stops and rams his cock inside me.

"Toss that fat ass on this dick."

I throw my hips, bringing my ass to pop back and forth with determination despite my sore flesh. Jeff's hand plunges in to grab a palmful of my curls, and my head returns.

Jeff pounds into me with fury and holds my neck, "That's it, sloppy cunt."

I groan out in pleasure. His strokes are sinful and cruel, causing my pussy to leak more orgasmic juices.

"You are. A. Nasty, fucking. Spiteful whore."

He pulls out of my pussy and tugs at my leg, flipping me with little effort. My hand instinctively goes to my stomach to hide.

Jeff is on his knees with his hands behind his back, "Lick up your mess, little girl."

I scramble toward his cock and slurp and lap my juices clean. Jeff's cock is warm to the touch, and I use my hands to guild around his shaft. He doesn't care about my extra effort and seizes me by the hair.

"All of it. You better not miss a fucking spot."

He chuckles. "Come on, put a spit shine on that motherfucker. Lick it like you licked that bitch."

Jeff pulls my head down onto his cock to strike in and out of my mouth. I struggle to breathe when he releases me, and he gives me a moment of recess before continuing.

"Yeah, take it all." He groans as his balls brutally slap against my chin.

I catch my breath and take his cock back into my mouth, sucking in more profound energy as his palm forces me to take it all.

"Come on, little girl, open up." Jeff says as he fucks my mouth, then pulls me back to inspect my face, "You're a messy-looking slut."

He pops my jaw, and I pout, "Stop, please. I'm sorry.

Using both hands to jack his cock, Jeff snickered as he pushed me back onto the bed.

"You are not finished with your punishment. Maybe next time you won't be a stingy little bitch." He smiles and mounts me, keeping his face low around my neck.

His voice is dripping with vanity, "You missed daddy's dick, didn't you, little girl?"

I nod, and his dick is so warm it thaws me when he enters. Jeff rocks slowly as his forearm balances above my head. My pussy loves this, and it would be considered passionate compared to his last rigorous thrusts.

"Tell me. Tell you you love this cock," Jeff falls toward my face, sending light kisses around my cheeks.

"Hmm, mmm,"

"Fuck. Your pussy belongs to me," Jeff mumbles.

I am wilting as his tongue swirls around my neck, his beard wet from sweat and licking and sucking my clit. He's flawlessly striking my G-spot, and I feel one coming. I hold onto his body as he grinds deeper into me. An intense pressure builds. I scream, coating Jeff and myself in liquid.

"That's it, dammit cum all over my cock."

"Uhh, uh, fuck."

"Come on, you dirty bitch."

With an ultra-sensitive pussy, I whine in protest of his brutal stabs, and his palm strokes my face and announces, "You need me. I don't fuckin need you."

I feel my eyes watering, coming to the dull sense that no one could do this to me. I feel so motionless as Jeff takes his liberties with my body, grinding into me with passion. Jeff sucks on my neck, then my cheeks, and finally lands on my lips. He grabs my jaw, which is now holding soreness, along with my asscheeks. Jeff's expression is gloomy, and abruptly, I start to cry.

"You betrayed me. You are a fucking whore."

"Ah, I'm sorry." I continue to whine as he knocks into my spot. "Uhh, mmm. I'm sorry. Daddy."

"You're a lying bitch!"

His shout is the final straw, and I wrap my arms around him, sobbing into his chest, leaving a wet mixture of guilt and devotion.

"I'm. Sorry. Uhh," my resignation is muffled, "I'm yours. I'm yours."

Jeff lifts his torso from my face, and I bring my hands to my eyes as I quiver.

"I'm sorry, daddy!" I cried out.

His thrusts stop, and he takes a few breaths, leaving his cock inside me.

"Calm down. Stop crying." His hand wipes my sweaty face before he sweeps it across his forehead.

"Stop crying, baby," Jeff whispered before moving again. "You're okay," he kissed my cheek.

"I'm sorry," I sniffed,

"Will you be my good girl and milk daddy's cock?" Jeff asks, moving slowly back inside me. He keeps his strokes at a slow temp that causes his dick to melt inside me. My tears still fall, but I feel better from his tender kisses on my face.

"You will never leave me."

"I won't, daddy." I breathe raggedly, "I belong to you. I'm yours." I nod for reassurance.

"I know, little girl," Jeff says, roaming his tongue over my ear.

Despite my emotions, another orgasm throws me, and I struggle to breathe. I hold onto Jeff's body and push up, kissing his neck until I feel his seed fill me up. I clench my pussy muscles harder.

His mouth drops at the sensation."Oh, Fuck. Uhh!"

Jeff pushes deep and clasps my left tit, "Ugh, fuck, I love this pussy," Jeff moans, breathing hard by my neck, and lapping his tongue over my ear. I rub his thick hair and sweaty forehead. My tears start again because, with no close family, I realize Jeff is all I have.

"Hmmm, I'm sorry, daddy." This time I mean it and kiss his sweaty beard. He takes a moment to catch his breath and strokes his fingers across my tear-stained cheeks.

He pulls me up and embraces me, "Come here. You okay?"

Pouting, I nod and wrap my arms around his neck. I melt as he squeezes my torso and rubs my back in a circle.

"You know, you're my favorite," he chuckles.

I hide my smirk and whisper, "Yeah. I know."

*******************************

¢¢¢ Jeff's Hangover ¢¢¢

My weary eyes open to the blinding sunshine coming through the large window in my sister's guest bedroom. I shield my eyes before yawning and removing Anna's fluffy curls from my chest. Her head is on my stomach, and my head is pounding.

When I sat up, she fell over, and I glanced toward my wife. Immediately, I noticed dark blue abrasions covering her neck. I've fucked up.

"Oh, fuck. Shit. Shit. Shit," I washed my hands over my face.

The light bruising on her cheek is distinguished as her mouth is held open mid-snore. I never thought I would hurt her, but I had, and the bruises marking her were clear proof. I can't even fucking remember if my lips or my fist were the cause. I was so drunk last night I barely recall making it home after an impromptu threesome with two women whose names are a blur as well.

It had been three months since I married Anna, and I had been so busy with work that I hadn't accepted that I was entangled. And I loved it. My wife was peaceful and kept to herself most of the time unless I had a craving for her pussy. Then I took it since she was always reluctant. And because she hadn't wanted this marriage, Anna hadn't asked me for shit in the past three months. I couldn't blame her. I had not yearned for a wife either. I was content by damn myself. My selfish father, God rest his soul, was holding me responsible for his legacy and had found a way to twist my arm on marriage. An incredible six million-dollar wrench in my lifestyle.

My duty as her husband was supposed to be over today, and I was carrying both of us back to Texas. However unwanted Anna was in my life when I gave her my mother's ring, I had promised myself I would take care of her like I was ready for the responsibility. As if I knew anything about being a husband. I love pussy, but I've always disliked women and their need for attachment. I took that as an indication I was meant to be alone and should stay to myself. I attempted to do so the past decade except for a few needy subs who begged for commitment.

Pulling the covers back off her naked frame, I check for more bruises, but I can't help but gaze at the deep curve of her hip. A bubble butt pokes out at me, smooth, light brown skin. She's so short and compact, nothing like the women I usually go for, but Anna has a fire burning in her that I've never witnessed from any woman.

Anna stirs, and her ass shifts over toward me. Her hand was still resting on my thigh, and it was tempting not to want to stick my cock in her without permission. However, with those marks on her neck, I need to check her well-being.

"Anna, wake up."

My mouth is dry, making my whisper rough. I curse at my deep voice as Anna jumps up and looks toward me with a confused expression. With my heart racing, I expect a slap to my face or worse. She jumps out of bed and shows everyone I hate downstairs what I did, verifying what they already know. I am a nightmare.

I almost feel relieved as she flashes me a lazy smile. "Good morning."

I only gaze at her neck as she speaks. Her voice is a bit raspy, but her eyes center on me.

"Are we leaving today? I can't stay here another day, daddy."

Unless my cock is inside her, Anna only uses that title two ways to mock me and when she wants something. Other times I have to intimidate her into respecting me. I feel she's saying it now because she wants to return to Texas, and so do I.

Sighing in relief, I nodded, "Yeah. Yeah, we're out of here today."

Her grin is so vast I start to laugh at thinking I could break her that easily. Her false eyelashes are a bit crooked on her eyes.

I flutter them, and she giggles, "Stop."

I laugh and mock her soft voice, "Stop."

"What time are we leaving? What time is it now?" Anna asks but reaches over my body to grab her phone, and I give her ass a rub.

"Our flight is at 12:20. But we need to be at the airport by 10, I guess. Probably earlier, but uh, I got a headache."

"It's 7:15 now."

"We got time." I play with her hair and try to focus on her eyes, "Are you okay?" Despite her good mood, I still ask because I need to know.

"Hell yeah, I am ready to go home," she giggled.

"Shit, me too," I chuckle, letting my head fall back onto the pillow, "Come here." I wave my hand.

Anna eyes me with suspicion but comes closer, "What?"

I wrap my arm around her, pulling her close.

"No snuggles. I am ready to go back to Texas!" She shouts, hitting my chest before leaping out of bed.

I watched her hips sway, making her round ass wiggle as she rushed into the bathroom. My cock is thumping, along with my head.

I stand by the doorway and scan her carefree attitude at seeing her bruises. There's a lot I need to know since blackouts aren't as fun as they look in the movies. In the low mirror, I can't even see the top of my head, but I look toward her reflection and smile, hoping to hide my nerves.

"I have all our stuff packed, and I left two dress shirts out for you because I didn't know what color you wanted to wear with your suit," Anna says to me, grabbing her toothbrush and paste. "You can put the one you don't wear in my bag. The clothes you wore yesterday are already in there."

She began preparing for the day as if nothing had happened, and I was a bit stunned. Having a dutiful wife wasn't that bad, but I had always been a self-reliant man.

"You didn't have to pack for me. I could have done it. But I appreciate it, Anna."

"It's cool I wasn't doing anything yesterday, well..." Anna chuckles nervously and looks at me with a troubled expression, "You know... I don't mind. I'm sorry about that."

I'm unsure what the apology is about, and I finally ask, "What did we talk about last night?"

She chuckles with a mouth full of foam and points to her neck, "You called me a greedy bitch. A dirty slut. A cunt. A selfish bitch. Dirty bitch. Nasty bitch. Little titty bitch-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know." Shaking my head, I rub my bearded jaw and chuckle nervously, "I was that mad, huh?"

Anna spits out some toothpaste before looking toward me in the mirror, "She's not coming with us, right?"

"Who?"

"Kate."

"Fuck no. That bitch said that?"

"Well," Anna wiped her mouth and turned around with a smirk, "Kate said she wanted ME to stay."

"Why the fuck would...." I couldn't help but grimace as the memory of what Anna had done blew in like a breeze, "Oh, you fucked her again, you fucking lesbian."

I chuckled and shook my head. For some reason, I assume now that I am sober, it's laughable.