Married to a Bully Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leave me alone. You're acting crazy as fuck."

"You make me this way. You want me to hurt you. Don't you, little girl?"

Shaking my head, I chuckle, "You won't do it. You're a pussy!"

"You are out of your fucking mind, bitch. Are you that goddamn bold?"

"Fuck you. You're drunk."

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? You don't get to tell me what the fuck I am. You're the one in trouble, and I will punish you. "

He struggles, trying to get his belt undone while keeping my hair in his grip. I can't hide my laughter as he staggers. I get on my knees on the bed and manage to pull my hair back, and jump onto the bed away from this angry motherfucker.

"Quit fucking with me and Get back here!" He barks and swings toward me.

I jump away a few times in a fit of laughter cause it's funny the way he acts as if I belong to him. Jeff finally grabs my leg, and I tumble to the mattress, "Stop playing with me!"

"Chill out!" I laugh, pulling my leg away from his firm grasp. "I didn't do anything. Get the fuck off me, bro."

His other hand swiftly comes down to grab my jaw. "You think you're cute? I am not your goddamn, bro, and you fucked her without permission."

I grimace, "I don't need your permission to do any-fucking-thing!"

"Did you fuck her?"

"No. Leave me alone, you stupid- ah!"

Jeff jerked my head up.

"Tell me the fucking truth! Now!"

I didn't think his eyes could get any darker, but they're raven tonight, staring daggers at me. His hand comes down on my ass so fast I hardly get a chance to fight back.

"Tell. The. Truth!" Three smacks.

Now my heart races and the sting on my asscheeks make me horny. Jeff tries to land another three whacks on my ass but misses as I twist my torso, and his palm drops on my thigh. I feel like a ragdoll as he quickly pulls my head around and brings my face back to him.

His chest hoists up and down, "Tell me the truth. Stop fucking lying to me."

The desire and rage that burns inside me cause my cheeks to blush and my nipples to harden. Out of breath from my struggle, I swallow my pride and satisfy my husband's command with a nod.

"You are sick, Anna."

Jeff's face twists into repulsion as if two women enjoying sex together is an awful notion. He is such a drama queen.

"I think I am a lesbian because I loved it," I smirk.

"You are not a fucking lesbian, just a horny whore."

It was his fault. My first experience of a woman licking me had been by his rule. I had never been attracted to females before. But I was bored, and she was bored, so we found something sexy to do with our time. It was my idea the first time, then this afternoon, she begged me for more.

Jeff sounds a bit calmer now but still full of established rage, "I swear you're a fucking bitch, Anna. Apologize."

I scoffed, "Oh, I am truly sorry for fucking your ex-girlfriend after you fucked my aunt and my best friend." I reach around and hit him, "Grow some balls, Jeff. You are so fucking dramatic."

Jeff lets my hair go and orders, "Bend the fuck over! I'm going to spank your fat ass until you apologize."

"Fuck no, kiss my fat ass," I twist my face into a similar look of disgust.

Jeff grabs my leg and pulls me closer, landing a few heated whacks to my ass cheeks. He leans in, pulling my bun up to whisper, "Are you acting out because you want daddy's dick in your ass."

His tongue laps over my heated face, and I elbow him in the chest, "I had enough this afternoon," I chuckle.

Jeff flips me around, and I put my hands around my body, unsure where his next hit may drop.

"Oh, you want plastic dicks in your pussy, now, huh? You are a little gay slut." Jeff laughs tauntingly, grabbing the silicone dildo we had left in the bed. "This is what you prefer, huh?"

Jeff pops the squishy hot pink vibrator on my forehead, and I feel humiliated, and irritation paints my face. I am no criminal, so maybe one day, I will learn to hide my evidence.

"Smells better than yours," I clap back.

He laughs bitterly and pops my jaw with the device, "You want some of this, don't you? Don't you? Say it!"

"Fuck you! Do you want some of it?" I grab the vibrator and smack his chest. "Stop! It!" I get in two licks before he snatches it back and throws the toy across the room.

"Aw, are you mad?" I laughed.

"Shut up!" With his free hand, he wags his bulge at me, "You want this cock." He chuckles, "You love cock don't you, little lesbian?"

"Hell no. I hate your cock!"

"You're a lying little cunt. You love to cum all over this cock, little girl."

"I fake it! Your dick is trash. You stale white bitch!"

"Your aunt loves it." He mocks and bursts into laughter.

"Do you see any tears in my eyes? I don't care about you and her. You think you're God's gift to women, but you're a miserable bastard with daddy issues. Grow the fuck up." My voice is so menacing it almost scares me.

He rubs his jaw and chuckles, "You are a cold bitch."

"Fuck you, Jeff, you woke me up for this bullshit. Yeah, I fucked her, and she made me come all over her tongue. Are you jealous, bro?" I emphasize the slang term for his benefit.

Jeff lunged forward to land on top of me. I try to roll over, but he brings me back, and his hand moves swiftly down my stomach to my crotch. I keep my thighs together as his fingers try to merge between them.

"Stop," I grunt, crossing my legs.

"Open up."

Giving a devious smile, Jeff pushed my legs apart. I twist, struggling to get away. Even though his fingertips are swiping my hard clit, I am angry at being overpowered.

"Stop!"

"Don't tell me to stop. You belong to me, little girl. You're my wife!"

I laughed, "Yeah, fucking right. You don't own my pussy, mother-"

Jeff's meaty paw covered my mouth. " It belongs to me, and you better start asking permission to use it, Goddammit."

I mumble my heated words in his palm as his fingers separate my pussy lips and he explores my vulva. Then I shiver as he focuses on my clit, massaging in circles. I relax and enjoy the pleasurable sensation.

"This is what you want. You want me to play in my pussy," Jeff smiles, swiping his fingers up and down my slippery slit. "This is my pussy, isn't it, Anna?"

I push up, but it's no use as Jeff's strong palm sends me down, his other hand forcing me to take his fingers. As he begins to finger fuck my coochie, I twist my head to find a whiff of fresh air, and he grants my wish, removing his hand.

I breathe in a gust of wind and roll my eyes back. Jeff's fingers are thick, and they rip off my clit. I lean up to ensure I get an orgasm.

"Ahhh, fuck,"

"You like that, baby?"

Chill bumps cover my skin, and I look toward his handsome smiling face. I take a moment to gather my jumbled thoughts as if suddenly remembering this feeling is coming from Jeff.

"Ah, God, stop, uh."

Jeff turns on his charm and softens his voice, "You don't want me to stop. This greedy pussy is soaking for me. You want to cum for me, don't you?"

Jeff slows his tempo down, and the delightful strokes of two thick fingers melt me. He licks his lips seductively as if he will let me just cum on his fingers after what I've done. But I feel my thighs twitching in anticipation.

"You want to cum?"

"Ahh. It's so, mmm, yes," I said, nodding and taking advantage of Jeff's leverage.

"Yes, what, bitch?"

I am focused on his bearded face and this pleasure hoping to sneak into paradise without his knowledge. But he teases me because he wants me to submit. Taking his fingers away, he puts them to my mouth, and I wash my tongue over his fingers. I peer down as they get lost inside me again. Jeff is finger-pumping me into mush.

"Yes, what, Anna? Ask for permission to cum," he says, his voice velvety and smooth.

I am so fucking hot, and it takes about nine more glorious thrusts before I feel the hot release of an orgasm. I close my eyes to appreciate it.

Jeff thinks he controls me and believes I've just folded without a commotion. But I've spewed my juices around his intoxicated fingers, and now I need a spanking. Looking down, I take in his smirk as he continues to pump his fingers in and out, keeping his eyes on my flushed face and not noticing the collection.

"You're a good boy. You've made your princess cum," I announced with a smirk.

Scowling, Jeff jumps up, "Come on, I am going to put something real in your dirty little mouth, bitch."

Again he pulls me by the hair. This time I tumbled to the floor. His hands are on me quickly, bringing me onto my knees in front of him. Using my messy bun as a cursor, Jeff bends my cheek toward his crotch and pops my jaw.

"You disrespectful little bitch, smell it."

He rubs my face roughly against his suit pants. I can feel his swollen cock on my nose.

"Let my hair go!" I scream as my tits bounce and my hands swing around his thigh.

"Stop that goddamn screaming, girl."

Jeff moves quickly, reaching down, and pops my ass; seven slaps back to back. My face is red with humiliation, and I stop fighting and take a few breaths. I was not expecting his slaps to be so harsh. They make me shudder, and the pain on my cheeks smooths my temper and turns on my craving for his cock. I can't explain the comfort his hard hand brings me, but he pops my ass a few more times, and I fight the urge to whimper.

"Open your mouth," comes his only comfort.

Usually, after a hard spanking, he would ask if I was okay and kiss my cheeks. He is too far gone. Now disoriented, I suddenly crave to calm him.

His fingers slip into my mouth, poking in and out. I feel like nothing but an object used by him and only him. It's exhilarating. I lick his thick fingers like sausage pieces, savoring them without restrictions, and hum around his knuckles as my fingers pull at his suit pants.

"I am going to fuck your pretty little mouth tonight, Princess."

I whimper when Jeff slaps my ass three more times. He takes the time to unzip his pants as he glares at my pouting face.

My eyes water slightly, "I'm sorry."

"Don't fucking look at me like that. Don't make me feel sorry for you, Anna."

"But. I'm sorry, Daddy," I whisper, holding my arms out, "Hold me."

"Anna," his eyes soften, and he shakes his head.

I try to hide my smirk because I can see him debating whether or not to give in to my liking. I lose, and he points toward me.

"I told you not to fuck her anymore! Stupid bitch!

I am unsure if he is talking about Kate or me, but I cringe either way. We both jump as a knock sounds at the door. I know it's probably one of my in-laws, or maybe a maid has come to save me. They can't battle against his will. I am busted.

Jeff quickly yells a command for them to leave, stating he is busy. And we are. This part is the foreplay of what he has in store for me tonight. He came home to hurt me. For what reason, I assume, the same reason I enjoyed being spanked, yanked, jerked around, and choked. It turned me on.

"Open your fucking mouth," his order is loud, despite the constant thumps at the door.

His grasp on my hair is tighter, and I soften my features. It is early, and Jeff is at his peak, so I submit immediately, taking minor licks at his elongated cock. I lap over his swollen head, using my tongue to swipe a glob of precum up. It's savory. I don't hide my moans as I look up at his bearded chin.

When I touch his shaft, Jeff quickly swats my hands away.

"No hands, all throat. Now, stop playing and suck my dick."

His snarled lip enhances his dark eyes, and I resist the urge to rub my sticky clit to his viciously stunning face. His penis appears thicker today, and I struggle to open my jaws wide enough to invite him a quarter of the way into my mouth.

The door bursts open, and his sister Alicia enters.

Jeff is hysterical in his speech as he yells, "Get the fuck out, bitch!"

She glances at me and. I look toward her startled expression. What did she think we were doing, wrestling? I am humiliated nonetheless and stop my movements but keep my lips fastened around his shaft, darting my tongue around his swollen cock head.

He turns back to me, "Come on, dammit, suck that motherfucker."

I bob my head slightly as I watch his sister leave the room. I assume our loud voices have interrupted her slumber because I know she didn't come to save me from her sadistic drunken brother.

"Do you know where my cock has been? Jackie Overton. She came all over my cock this afternoon," Jeff chuckles and shakes my bun around. "Can you taste her on me? Jackie is a blonde. You like blondes, don't you, little gay bitch?"

He's trying to get a rise out of me, but I quickly discard my jealousy and keep my momentum, suckling his thickness for a more satisfying tang.

"Lick her fucking juice, bitch! That's what you like, pussy. Right?"

"Mmmm, Um-huh."

Jeff laughs, "I should call Jackie and let you eat her pussy while I'm balls deep inside her. She worships my fucking cock, and wants to be mine. She's not a selfish little titty cunt like you."

Using my tongue to guard my teeth, I take him halfway into my mouth. Then I try to move back and forth as spit gathers in the corners of my mouth. I want to please him, but I've never been good at this.

"Clean up her mess, Anna."

Jeff knows I am bad at oral and brings both hands to my head to hold me in place. "Good girl."

He pushes his cock into my throat twice. Abruptly, I gag and release it from my mouth. I stare at my spit-covered 8-inch opponent, who seems to wink at me, mocking my failure.

"You are a weak bitch, Anna. Suck that motherfucker."

Jeff looks down at my slobber-coated chin and smears it over my face. "Suck it! Suck me like you licked that bitch's pussy." Jeff bounced his cock on my jaws, "If you don't make me cum I'll leave your chunky ass in Virginia, make you walk back to Texas."

I wince and wrap my lips around his cock and suck in his tip, dribbling my tongue over and under his cockhead. I slurp and suck. The thought of being stuck in another state was enough motivation. Jeff's grip relaxes, and I notice his mellowed features. I stay focused even when his hand comes back towards my head to push.

Jeff pinned my head down on his cock and proceeded to fuck my mouth as I grunted and breathed through my nose. Then I feel the sticky sap entering my mouth. I take it in, swallowing every last drop of his venomous poison. I wait for Jeff to take his cock out of my mouth. His chest hoists up and down, and I detect sadness in his eyes.

I lick my lips and pout, "I'm sorry."

"Why did you do it? You know I hate that fucking woman. Or do you not remember?"

He asks me as if he doesn't know I do it for this reason. I know it's fucked up, but I enjoy seeing the fury in his eyes. Also, taking sexual risks excite me. He made me this way. The night he took my virginity, bursting into my room demanding he was my first. I cried after, and he held me most of the night. He's intimidated me into doing many wild things, and each time I end up feeling thrilled.

"I'm sorry," this time, I try to act as if I mean it.

He dropped onto the bed and held his head in his hand. I stand to wrap my short arms around his broad shoulders, wondering if I should apologize again for my horny behavior.

"I am sorry. Are you still mad?"

He glances toward me and nods, "I just. How could you do that to me?"

I backed up and pouted, "I don't know."

"Come here."

Jeff pulled me into a warm embrace. I feel better now that I am in his good graces. And I smile as he dots kisses around my neck and rubs my back. The comfort sent a message below, and my pussy lips began to drench more as his tongue lingered on my earlobe.

"You are so mean to me," he whispers. "Why do I love you?"

He is sweet and sour, a delicious mix of pain and pleasure that keeps me on my toes. I moan from the soft delivery of sweet kisses around my flushed cheeks before his lips land on mine. It's a tender kiss not matching his earlier furry, and warm fuzzy feelings danced around my stomach.

"You fucked up, Anna." Jeff brought me onto his lap and squeezed my ass, "I have to punish you."

I nod, even though I'd rather skip it. I grind against Jeff's soft cock in hopes I can change his mind.

"You ready?"

His fingers were rough on my skin, and before I could answer, his hard hand came down on my bare ass. I don't hide my enjoyment and moan out in ecstasy. I count seven slaps before I give up and hide my face in the crook of his neck.

"Shh, girl. You can't just do anything you want. You know I'm crazy about you. I can't stand to see you with someone else."

He rubs my ass soothingly, and I look up, no tears are in my eyes, but I've left a puddle of moisture on his strengthening member. He kisses me again. This time it's full of passionate aggression, and he bites my lower lip before whispering against my mouth.

"You belong to me." Jeff grasps my jaw, "And no one can make you cum, like me."

I gasp as he slams me onto the bed. His hand goes to my breasts, two small titties with puffy brown nipples. He roams his hand over them both, and I tremble slightly more than I usually do. His open palm slides over my collarbone then eventually, he spreads his palm around my neck--a harsher pressure than I enjoy.

His voice is raspy, "Don't you fucking move."

He means don't squirm or fidget, but that's all I can do as he places frantic kisses down my fluffy stomach. He began to lap around my mound, and my clit pulsed with insanity, leaving a trail of mist dripping from my lips. He washes over my pussy lips, running his slick tongue over my vulva.

"Stop running."

I giggle, "It tickles."

Jeff's deep voice is calm and steady, "Shut your fucking mouth."

He drives toward my swollen clit, sucking vigorously, and I lean up, "Ahh, oooh."

The feeling was so sharp I shimmied away. Jeff's hands reach up to palm my tits before slapping them. The pain hardly distracts me from the intense orgasm threatening to come. I'm wriggling on his bitter tongue, and he stops.

"Stop moving, dammit and take this tongue," Jeff barks, grabbing my bun. "I'm going to teach you to respect me."

He pulls it so hard my hairbow snaps. As my long brown curls fall around my shoulders, I lean on my elbows, blowing hair out of my face, and watch as he proceeds his assault on my tan pussy lips. The sight of his nose buried in my snatch blows me away. His eyes focus on my face, and I begin grinding into his mouth.

"I said, stop fucking moving."

Jeff spits on my clit, and smacks my jaw. I stay still for a while as he continues to suck. And Jeff does it. I mean, he does it. Jeff makes me cum so fast that I forget where I am, but he doesn't stop.

"Dadddddy! fuck ahhh, God," I scream.

But Jeff resumes plucking on my clitoris as if it owes him rent money, and I push his head away. Big mistake. He reaches up and swats my face.

"Stop it!"

The slap and his shout snap me out of my fight. Even though I can't take it anymore, it's important to him that I accept his pleasure. Jeff has something to prove between my legs. A woman has tasted what belongs to him. Had it been a man, he would step to them unafraid, knowing he is an alpha, then punish me later. But I have to bear the burden for both of us.

"Agh, fuck, ugh."

He is lapping feverishly up and down as if he can't get enough of my flavor. I drop my head and let out a loud moan. My torso twists as another orgasm rounds. His jots are too energetic for me to speak for a moment. Again I unravel in a slouching mess. Catching my breath, I scream, "Ahh, Fuck! Ohhagod, stop!"

My little limbs kick out around his shoulder, and I struggle to escape his invasion.

Jeff lifts his head, "Don't ever tell me to stop!"

I hear the loud pop before my mind registers the pain of the slap to my thigh.

"Look at me, girl."