Married to a Bully Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughs, placing her hand on her bare curved hip, "I forgot I'm a lesbian too."

"No." I shake my head, "You're not. You're...."

"Whatever. Go ahead and say it. You're just jealous, and Kate is cute. You dated her for five years." Anna held up her hand toward my face for emphasis, and I had to laugh.

"She told you that? It must have been the best five years of her life. And we were only actually together for a couple of months."

"Well, you broke her heart," Anna said with disappointment as if I had broken hers.

"I told her. Like I told you, I don't want to be monogamous."

Anna crosses her arms over her tiny chest, "So why do I have to be?"

Folding her arms was a way she showed her seriousness of the situation, but I found it adorable. The curve of her hips was outstanding without her arms hanging down. I glanced at her fuzzy mound, and she put her hands on her crotch to hide what belonged to me.

I stepped forward with my arms folded, "I don't mind you fucking other people. Just not my ex-girlfriends. Kate hates me, and she's crazy as fuck if she thinks she can take you away from me."

I think that may be why I snapped. I did not need anyone giving Anna more reasons to dislike me. It was easy to get jealous of her. I knew she was out of my league, young and fresh. Anna was stuck in a marriage with me when she should have been dating rappers and NFL players. So I could understand her rebellious ways. Anna enjoyed pushing me to the edge, reminding me of myself.

"She was only trying to protect me."

"Protect you? From who? Me? Come on, Anna. I..."

Wasn't much I could say except ask her why her new fuck pet hadn't come upstairs to save her last night. Saying that would only make me look like a rival.

Anna rolled her eyes, "Not you, boy. Ray. Your brother is crazy as fuck. You're crazy, but he's like, ugh."

I groan at the mention of the terror that is my brother, "Dont call me boy. Did he say something to you last night?"

"Hell, no."

I smiled, "You aren't going to miss my family?"

Anna pointed toward the ground where my family was downstairs, "Fuck them. Fuck Virginia. Today is my day!"

"What did the state of Virginia do to you, girl?" I tried to smirk at her cold expression but burst into laughter. Anna was the cutest thing. The high-pitched foul words coming from her pretty mouth will forever be comical to me.

"Today is your day, huh?"

"Today is my day."

"Today is my day? You sound like a cartoon character."

Her face twists in irritation at my mocking, "Shut up. Fuck you, too, for bringing me here."

"Watch that mouth, girl."

Anna stares me down as if I'm not a foot and a half taller than her. Her eyes take me in, and she looks my naked body up and down.

"You can't tell me what to do anymore. My three months are over."

"It's not over until I say it's over."

I step closer, enjoying how she holds herself together but backs up.

"You promised me, Jeff."

"I changed my mind." I bring my fingers up to her cheek where the greenish bruise resides, "You still need someone to take care of you."

"I will have two million in a few days," she smiles.

I had only promised her a quarter million, but in every conversation we had regarding money, she upped the ante.

I laughed, "Who the fuck said I am giving you anything?"

Her smile dropped, "I'll sue you."

"For what?"

She points at her neck, and I hold myself together cause we both know she's got enough power to put me away with five witnesses downstairs to testify.

My smile widened, "I think that first taste of pussy has gone to your pretty little head."

Anna points at me, "How do you know I licked it? You better stop fucking spying on me!"

I bend down and sniff, "Smells like pussy." I smile.

Her full lips shift into a smile as she giggles, and I swear my cock is as hard as a brick. I place my palm on her back and move it down slowly until I am on her plump ass. I give her soft ass a nice squeeze.

"You are out of control."

"No, I am not. Your fucking crazy."

I nudge my body closer, and Anna pushes my chest, "Get off me."

"Do you want a spanking?"

Anna's eyes hold a deep sadness, "No, please, don't. It still hurts."

I brush her cheek, "You know, I am sorry."

Anna gives me a vicious glare and slaps my jaw. I deserve it and nod my head. With my heart fluttering, I dive for her lips and kiss her passionately, lifting her onto my waist. Her lips flutter around mine, and I finally break.

"You're adorable," I wink.

Anna smirks, "You're a bully."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry," I declare, swinging her around a few times. "Do you forgive me?" I stopped and placed a wet kiss on her cheek.

Anna chuckled and shook her head. I spun around again with a long "Pleeeeeeeeeese."

Anna threw her head back and laughed, "Okay, okay. I do," she smiled as I kissed her forehead,

"Good, 'cause that spinning is making me sick."

"That alcohol is making you sick."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."

"You need to slow down."

I turn my nose up, "Why?"

"It's not good for your health."

"And if I die, you get it all. What are you gonna do with all that money?"

Anna smirked, "You're lying."

"You know you're my favorite," I swat her ass playfully, "Now, turn around. I want some pussy."

"Nope."

"Hell no. You can't fucking tell me no if you are talking about getting two million dollars. I need to see if it's worth it."

I have her pinned between me and the counter, and I grab her chin to look at me. "Turn around and bend over. I know that pussy is wet for me."

"No. No. And No." She laughs.

I yank her closer, "Stop being hard-headed and turn around. I know you want to cum on my cock. Or maybe you want me to get one of my sister's dildos to stick in your little slutty cunt."

"Fuck you and fuck her. I should slap the fuck out of your sister." Anna smirked, "Downstairs eating eggs, probably bitching about me as we speak."

"I don't give a fuck what you do, but you better turn the fuck around and bend that ass over," I smile and rub my hard dick on her stomach, "You see what you've done?"

"No. Get out!" Her loud whine brought deep chuckles out of my chest.

Anna has the sweetest pussy I have had in the last decade, but she never gives it to me willingly, and I don't mind taking it since it's mine. I twist her around with little effort. Moving her hair to her left shoulder, I kiss her blemished neck and wrap my arms around her stomach. She hates when I touch her little gut, but it's soft and fluffy.

"You are so beautiful. Do you know that?" I say, staring at our reflections.

My eyes are bloodshot. I look toward her sweet face and kiss her bruised cheek.

My hand goes down, and I graze her sensitive flesh and feel her melting. It takes no time for my middle finger to don a rain collection. Anna looks toward the sink as I rub gently around her clit. I suppose she doesn't want to see herself or me this way. I notice her full lips part, and a sigh escapes.

My cock pries into her back as I lean in to whisper, "You want it, don't you?"

Glaring straight at my reflection, Anna shakes her head, "No."

"Yes."

"No means no."

"No means take it."

She frowns.

"Well." I sigh, "It will be over shortly," I chuckle, lifting her onto the counter.

"Seriously. Stop! Jeff, ugh, you get on my nerves." Her torso is on the sink, and her plump ass hangs off the counter. I guide my cock into her wet slit as she continues to argue.

"You shouldn't have gotten so wet for me, baby. It's your fault," I chuckle.

"I'm not wet for you, asshole!"

I craved to fuck her hard for her disrespect but noticed a fresh bruise on her thigh and went slow. Her face in the mirror is hard. She hates that I am taking what I want.

"Fix your fucking face," I say, stroking unhurriedly in her folds. "Relax, and let Daddy work this pussy."

She's tight, but as I rock gently back and forth, her kryptonite comes strong, and her pussy gets extra tight. Ignoring the squeeze, I lift her short leg onto the counter and pump harder.

"Stop using your little pussy tricks on me."

Forgetting about her bruise, I pop her thigh and bend down to breathe in the fruity scent of her curly hair, "Tell Daddy you love his cock."

Wrapping my arms around her tiny torso, I hurl my hips into her plump ass.

"Say it!"

I ram in with a hard thrust, and her eyes close before dropping her head. I need an answer and to see her expression as she dribbles her sap on my cock. Pulling her hair, I bring her head back, "Tell me you want to cum on Daddy's cock, you selfish bitch."

"Mmm, ahh, no, no, no," she moans out, trying to provoke my passion, but I can feel this gushy cunt warming around my cock already, and she loves it.

"Fuck," I muttered, trying to hold my nut as I stroked deeper, biting my lip to keep from moaning.

Anna whines as I thrust my entire length into her slippery cunt and keep it there for a moment of restraint. Her pussy is so wet it doesn't make sense when she tells me she hates me.

"Shut up, little girl," I grasp her ass cheek and hold my other hand in the dip of her hips--handlebars for my wild ride.

"Shit, I love this pussy, and you are going to. Fuck, take this cock, like you took that silicone shit."

Despite her manner, the sounds of stickiness below tell me I am giving her body what it craves.

"Ah, mmm, fuck you," She groans,

jerking her torso.

I am thankful for the distraction because I can feel my nut coming to a head. I want her to drench my cock with more juice.

"Ahhhhh, fuck," she moans, lifting her head to gaze at my smirking reflection with her mouth reclining.

I slow down and smile, "Mm, yeah, my little gay slut loves cock."

Her scowl returns, "No!"

"Take this cock like a big girl." I smile into the mirror at her gorgeous face twisted in turmoil, "Are you daddy's big girl?"

Her eyes say yes, and she chews her bottom lip as I stroke into her favorite spot. Anna looks away and whimpers in satisfaction. I know her body like the back of my hand, and she's fighting the urge to moan.

When her back arches slightly, Anna throws her ass back with vengeful lust. Her little attempt to conquer my cock is impressive, and she starts working her hips to wear me down.

"Good girl," I say and stop to admire the waves of flesh bouncing seductively before smacking her thickness with the palm of my hand.

"Give it to me, baby," I taunt.

Her face twists, and her ass pops on my cock with fury.

"If you make me cum. You will eat it, "I warn, but stop stroking to let Anna take control.

Only a few more bounces, and I need to cum. I pull out and hold my dick tight.

"Get down! On your knees," I order in a husky voice.

Like a good girl, Anna drops to her knees and takes my cock head into her mouth.

"Hold it right there."

God, her brown eyes are big and bright. I sometimes think of those eyes looking up at me while I am with another woman. I stroke my shaft only a few moments before I empty it, and she takes my seed like a good cum dumpster.

"Swallow that nut. Breakfast of champions," I laugh, but Anna snarls and spits my seed onto the bathroom floor.

"You sneaky bitch," I grab a handful of her hair, "I am going to break you one day, little girl."

"Tastes like Jackie," Anna laughs.

She wears a mischievous grin beautifully decorated with a glob of my nut on her chin.

My brows furrow, "Who the fuck is Jackie? Put some clothes on so that we can get the fuck out of here," I chuckle, leaving her inside the bathroom. I need a nap after that, but I've got six million dollars and a bratty little wife to train when I get home.

******

That's all, folks. *Shrugs*

I want to write another story with these characters called "With your permission." A slight change in pace introduces a softer side to my character, Jeff. I am obsessed with him, although he is fictional. I've got two stories on my page about him. Speaking of those stories, I will also write another chapter of Bad Boss with some new characters for Anna and Jeff to fuck together and separately. Thanks for reading this bullshit. I busted many nuts in this shitshow.