Married to Porn Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't understand."

"No...you don't understand." She told him as she reached over and kissed him on the lips. "I want to share everything with you Devonte', including my life."

"Oh God! Why now?"

"What? What do you mean?"

"A week or so ago Dionne; I would've done cartwheels on Rodeo Drive just to hear you say those words to me."

"What's changed in a week or so?"

"Everything." Devonte' with no more prompting, finally spills his guts of the information he had learned from his encounter in South Central LA.

Incredulously, a visibly shaken Dionne leans against a tree that sat on the public green belt.

"Are you ok?" Devonte' asked.

"No. I'm not "ok". I just found out that I have fallen in love with my own literal brother. And that my siblings are unaware of the fact that they are siblings and married to each other."

"What do you think that we should do?" He asked.

"We"? You seemed to have been handling this just fine before you dropped it on me like an anvil from Looney Toons."

"Dropped it on...who was it that insisted that I share what I knew in order so that it wouldn't be such a chore to carry alone? Who was that; might I ask?"

"Did you think in a million years that I had any clue that you were about to tell me that you are my brother?"

"I know...I'm sorry."

"We need to and talk to this "aunt". What's her name again? Justine?"

"Justine Randolph. And I don't think that would be a good idea." Devonte' cautions.

"You don't? Why not?"

"Blood or no blood, we don't know this woman, and she doesn't know us and she had no family connection. If she finds out that Damon and Diane, the once declared, "power couple of porn" are actually her niece and nephew, well let's just say that is some valuable information that can be effectively used to blackmail someone or to ruin a life or five."

"And the general public would never buy the notion that the two of them didn't know already. After all, they do porn right? Why would a little thing like blood relations stop them from getting into a relationship of their own?"

"So, I'll restate my question then. What should we do?"

"I'll show you. I'm going to call us an Uber. Let's find one of those rapid DNA test centers. Results within one hour. We need to confirm her story before we take any next steps."

"One hour? I thought that it took weeks to get results like DNA back?"

"Maybe at one point and in one place. But this is 2023 in LA.California, any and everything is instant in this town."

Chapter 3 I'm coming home I've done my time.

San Quentin correctional institute.

The time was 9pm and Leonard "Steamboat" Randolph was enjoying his last shower as inmate number 1576243.

In less than four hours, the clock would strike midnight and a single cell door from the transitional wing would open and Inmate number 1576243 would walk through it and simply become Leonard Randolph.

And right into the loving arms of Dr. Carolyn Summers, formerly Carolyn Wallace and aunt of adult film actress "Audrey "Penny Pride" Wallace.

The same Dr. Carolyn Summers who faked Leonard's stage four cancer diagnosis and allowed him to come home on "compassionate release".

Much to the chagrin of victim's advocacy groups all over the state. Some of whom would be outside of the prison gates with protest signs as state police in riot gear would try to keep them from getting too close to the now free man.

Silly assed busybodies! Leonard was done with his "Steamboat" ways. He wasn't going to reoffend. In fact all that he wanted to do was to take the flight by private jet(that his millionaire lover had chartered), back to North Hollywood, where Carolyn had rented a townhouse after she had put in her resignation papers to the state as she sought employment at a local hospital, and live happily ever after with his Swedish born soon to be wife and the baby girl that they shared that he would be meeting for the first time.

He'd also look up Devonte' and Damon; offspring from a previous life, in order to see if a family reunion of sorts was possible.

He'd only have one real job to do. He'd have to keep his 55-year-old cock in good working order so that he can make the "good doctor" squirt all over herself on a nightly basis.

Yes, the rest of his life would be the best of his life.

And he only had one score to settle; one person to kill when he finally touched down in Los Angeles.

The same person that he is certain sent these three slow wits after him in the shower.

"Willie... you and your two ass munchers can quit "hiding" and come out and face me like men. Or at the very least, pretend that you are men." Leonard said out loud. He'd have to be "Steamboat" once more before he left San Quentin it seemed.

Willie Driver, or "Rosecrans Willie" as he was known on the street, was a 6'4 gangbanger from Compton. He had aspired as a youngster to be like Steamboat, who still dwarfed him by three inches.

But he was never an inspirer of men in the same way that Steamboat was. Willie Driver was only able to get them to willingly follow his lead through fear.

He was like Richie Aprile from the Sopranos, he wasn't respected, and he didn't have the ability to "sell it".

"You know something Randolph? You and your sons have caused me quite a bit of grief over the years. Devonte' decided to fuck my baby mama, and your other little punk ass brat sucker punched me at a club one night."

"That ain't how I heard it. My understanding is that Damon faced you straight up and simply took your bitch ass apart.

Evidently you do have it correct about Devonte' sliding your girl the sausage though.

But why be mad at Devonte'? I mean it's not like he took the pussy. Perhaps your "baby mama"shouldn't have been so free hearted with your goods." Leonard said with a satisfied smirk on his face.

"We've got a job to do. Let's pull this fool's cap back!" Willie shouted to his two underlings as they charged the still naked man.

The powerful Leonard Randolph ripped a shower head and sections of pipe off and slammed the shard end into the cheek of the first of the hapless goons to reach him.

The man howled in pain as Leonard turned to his other attackers and said, "I could've taken the eye. Next time I won't show that same level of compassion."

The second goon, realizing the fate that awaited him if he pressed his attack, chose discretion over valor and darted out of the shower, ignoring Willie's demand and threats for him to return.

A second later the two behemoths find themselves all alone in the prison octagon. Willie, shank in hand, face to face but out of striking distance of Leonard and his bloody purloined shower head.

"What's it gonna be "Rosecrans Ave Willie"? You aren't stupid or brave enough to move against me by yourself. So, how's about you tell me who it was that gave you this "job" to whack me out?"

"I don't know what you're talkin bout." Driver said defiantly.

Without warning and with a speed that belied his bulk; Leonard "Steamboat" Randolph closed the distance between himself and his would be attacker, causing the man to drop the knife and to put up a surrendering pose as Leonard caught him in a chokehold.

"Please man I..."

"Shut the fuck up! I'll slice through your neck and turn your head into a fucking Pez dispenser if you don't tell me what I want to know right now.

Who the fuck sent you in here to kill me?"

"T...Tony Fishtank."

Leonard, after hearing the revelation, immediately dropped the now weeping convict to the floor.

"You've been most helpful Willie. When I catch up with Fishtank, and I will, I'll try to remember to tell him that you said hello.

Now be careful in these prison showers Willie. The floors get very slick in here. Easy to slip and fall. I'd wager that it's probably the most dangerous place to be in all of San Quentin."

Chap 4 Action!

Jack Martin, or as he was known to his legion of fans, "Richard "Dick" Biggs" was the biggest name in the adult film industry.

He was like the reincarnation of the legendary Alden Joesph Brown, or as he was more famously known under his porn moniker of Peter North. Very handsome, chiseled physique, and a big hard tool that could shoot ropes and ropes of cum on demand.

Just as his main rival, "Master D" primarily shot with white women, Jack Martin shot quite a few movies exclusively with black women which gave him an unusually large fan base among the black female porn consumer.

Still nothing that matched Damon "Master D" Hartsfield.

Damon Hartsfield! Arrrgh! Oh How that name has haunted him! To think that he was once Damon's mentor and best friend in the industry. Right up until the time that Damon somehow stole his beloved Diane McGrady away from him.

He was only six weeks into the business himself when Diane came aboard.

Instantly, she was everything that he had ever wanted. Growing up in a trailer park in Utah, he had never seen a lot of black people in person.

There weren't very many "people of color" in a fringe polygamist Mormon colony. His father had three wives, all of them of Caucasian descent. But it wasn't like it was on tv shows like "Big Love".

All three of these "sister wives" hated each other and their kids, his half brothers and sisters, all hated each other as well. Dad seemed largely ignorant of this as he spent most of his time, not finding other women to "marry", but rather just to fuck on the side.

All three wives had to hold down full time jobs as well as tend to the household while he ate, drank and whored himself to an early grave.

Jack was glad that "early" came after he had graduated from high school and joined the Marines, only to be subsequently discharged after an unknown medical condition was discovered during boot camp in San Diego.

Rather than taking the bus back to Utah, he exchanged the ticket for one heading to Tinsel Town and found himself in a porn audition after answering an ad for "amateur and aspiring actors".

Six weeks after coming aboard, he was tasked with "auditioning" an 18 year old Diane McGrady.

Why Caz picked him for this over more experienced actors under his flag he never knew.

He wondered if the head of Cazale Studios may have been a John Mellencamp fan and thought that the "Jack and Diane" dynamic might've been pretty cool or something.

Only they weren't necessarily "two American kids growing up in the heart land."

Anyway, as he broke Diane in, she broke him in as well.

Diane had given him his first ever taste of black pussy.

He had been hooked ever since...

When Caz had Diane to break an 18-year-old Damon Hartsfield into the business one year later, Jack didn't really see the harm in it.

It was porn after all. And he had shown his lover how to separate sex on camera from any emotions that might crop up.

Too bad that he didn't follow his own advice and too bad that it didn't work anyway.

But he'd have her back in his bed, despite Damon's best efforts to keep them apart. That asswipe might've gotten that old wanna be wiseguy Salvatore Cazale to no longer schedule shoots between himself and Diane, and now he'd be taking Diane away from him altogether as he starts writing or drawing Archie Comics or some similar stuff.

But all of that was contingent on Jack not moving forward with pressing charges on that degenerate gambling fuck after he assaulted him in a public casino of all places.

Charges he will only decline to press if Diane agrees to sleep with him.

A deadline is looming for him to either "shit or get off the pot". The Las Vegas DA is tiring of his stalling tactics just as he is getting weary of Diane's.

She'd do well to fuck him; thereby saving her husband from a jail sentence that he'd surely receive if this case moves forward and goes to trial.

So either Diane gives him some ass and keeps hubby and his newfound comic book income at home. Or she loses him to prison or state jail for a while or longer and she's now vulnerable for the taking.

Jack "Richard "Dick" Biggs" Martin was in the driver's seat and life was a highway and he wanted to drive it all night long.

"Is your cock hard enough now?" The ebon skinned "fluffer girl" said to Jack after she brought him back from "La La land" into the present after she took his dick out of her mouth as she prepared him for his on screen shoot.

"It's fine Sabrina." He said to her as he handed her a one-hundred-dollar bill as a tip for services rendered. "Is Tracee ready?" He asked of his African American co star for today.

He found himself shooting a lot with Tracee lately. Caz had wanted to create a Peter North/Dominique Simone type chemistry between the two of them.

"Her ass is lubed up and ready for you to rip it open again."

"Another anal with Tracee? I thought that it was a regular straight sex flick?" Jack said with confusion in his voice.

"It was but Wally Wally changed it." Sabrina said as she mentioned the onset director.

"I'm surprised that she agreed to this." He said.

Tracee Fountains, as she was known on set was a Diane "Vivian Starr" Hartsfield clone in every way. Only difference between the two was Tracee's inability to take dick up her ass.

Especially from someone as well endowed as Jack Martin.

"Oh well." Jack says with a sly smile as he rose to leave his "dressing room" butt assed naked. "Who am I to argue with the boss? If he wants an anal scene from myself and Tracee then I guess I can "sacrifice" and give him what he's asking for."

Chapter 5 Wanna hear my secret?

"Five grand for a dna test? This is highway robbery." Devonte' complained to Dionne as they sat nervously in the waiting room awaiting their results.

"Will you relax?" Dionne hissed. "I'm the one who paid for the test, yet you don't see me whining about the cost."

"What's taking so long? I thought you said that this was instant?"

"Devonte' why are you acting brand new about this? You knew about it before I did."

"Because I had resigned myself to a belief that it was true from the moment, I heard it. I accepted it at face value.

But when I told you about it...when I basically burdened you with this "secret" as well; you had a solution at the ready that I hadn't even thought about. Let's do a DNA analysis.

So in that moment I went from asserting that it was true, to asking myself "what if it wasn't"?

What if there's a chance that we aren't blood relatives and that is a secret that we don't have to share?

What if we became free to act on how we feel about each other?" Devonte' said as he moved his face closer to hers.

"Devonte'...please...don't." Dionne protested in hushed tones.

"Why not?"

"Because the test might come back that we are brother and sister, and we would've just French kissed in a public waiting room."

"Good point."

"I am keeping a secret for you. Can you keep one for me?" Dionne said with pleading eyes.

"Sure thing. Lay it on me."

Dionne told him of the demands that Jack Martin has put on Diane to sleep with him in exchange for him not pressing charges against Damon for kayoing him in Vegas.

She also told him of her plans to take Diane's place in the endeavor in order to keep her sister from having to bed a man that she absolutely despised.

"But...but Damon would never go for either of you..."

"He doesn't know about the "this for that" coming from Jack Martin. That's why he hasn't really been stressed about this. He just thinks that Jack is going to let the time expire on bringing charges against him.

But if he goes forward with it, Damon will assuredly be convicted."

"Why are you so sure?"

"Baby he punched a white man at a Fremont St casino in front of hundreds of witnesses. He can't claim self-defense either. Damon doesn't stand a chance with the legal system in this case."

"Be that as it may...you'd never be able to fool this guy. He's made at least 25 movies with Diane in the past; they even used to date, correct? He knows her body inside and out. And your bodies are totally different. You have the physique of a female bodybuilder, Diane is more...voluptuous maybe?

It'd be like having the She-Hulk stand in for Betty Boop, or Yvette Bova stunt double for Jada Fire."

"If you're trying not to offend me, I must say, you're doing a piss poor job of it."

"You should know that I love you just the way you are Dionne; but face facts, you and Diane may be identical twins at birth, but your body types at age thirty couldn't be more different."

"I can do this."

"I don't want you to." Devonte' admitted.

"Do you want our brother to go to prison?"

"Damon isn't going to prison over this." Devonte' assured her. "It's his first offense. Worst case scenario...probation.

"What? How can you be so sure?"

"I once was caught in a stolen BMW with a grand worth of pills, two handguns under the seat and an AR-15 in the trunk.

And I got probation for this."

"What? How the hell did you manage that?"

"Well, the cops after pulling me over, approached with their guns drawn, ordered me out of the car and after searching the vehicle said, "can you explain to us why you're in a stolen car full of drugs and illegal weapons"?

I looked at him with as much surprise as I could muster and said, "are you fucking serious? I'll never rent another car from Avis again."

Dionne burst out laughing. Devonte' liked watching her laugh. He liked watching her tight perky breast bounce up and down as she laughed.

The thought of another man touching her, even to save Damon was a hard pill for him to swallow.

"Even if this isn't enough to send him to jail. A conviction even where he only gets probation, could cost him his new job. It would force him to stay in porn. Which is something that wants out of desperately."

Before Devonte' could respond, the pager that they had been given went off. As Maury Povich would say "The results were in".

Thirty minutes later...

"86% is hardly 100%." Devonte' says in a vain attempt to comfort his newly discovered "sister" over the results that will alter the course of all of their lives forever.

"Meaning what exactly Devonte'? That we are only 86% related? Is that like not being really pregnant because you're only 86% with child?" Dionne said as they waited on their ride share to show.

"So, we are back to square one and my original question. What are we going to do?"

"It doesn't make sense. David, Damon Jr. Derek...all geniuses. No physical problems at all.

"I have a question..." Devonte' asked.

"Don't...go...there..."

"Do you remember Diane doing any cream-pie scenes back during the time when they were conceived?"

"Stop it! Just stop it!" Dionne forcibly said as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"We have to consider it."

Dionne slapped him. "Why did you have to come into our lives and destroy them? Why didn't you just go to a halfway house when you came home like every other criminal?

Oh...my...God! I'm so sorry Devonte'. I didn't mean..."

"Shhhh. It's ok sis." He said as he took her into his arms. This time though, their faces moved to within inches of each other. Neither could continue to lie to themselves and each other. No DNA test was going to stop what came next as their lips and tongues met.

"I don't want to go home right now." Dionne said.

"Neither do I."

"Let's go to a motel." She said lustfully.

"No. We are about to break every rule in the book. I won't have my first time with you at some charge by the hour flea bag piece of shit.

Let's go to that hotel where they filmed Pretty Woman."

"The Beverly Hills Wilshire? Are you sure that we can afford that?" Dionne asked.

"Baby you just paid $5000 for us to confirm what we both really already knew. Surely I can afford to pay $500 or more for us to break the 600th commandment or whatever."

As the two sibling lovers walk down the block toward the Four Seasons property, two sets of eyes watch from the clinic window.

123456...9