Married to Porn Pt. 03

Story Info
More secrets discovered and dealt with.
28.5k words
4.75
3.4k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all and thank you for joining me for the conclusion to this three part series. As always, no sex between anyone under the age of 18 took place and all sexual participants are assumed to be disease free. There remains the possibility that i may have flubbed a "fact" or two regarding DNA testing and how quickly those results can come back but this was done solely for story telling purposes. If you like it, please let me know, and if you hate it please let me know that and why. I thank you for checking it out and hopefully leaving a comment.

Married to porn PT

three

Prologue

A radio station studio in LA.

"This is....the KILH "Keep it locked here"...Morning show! And I am your host the philosopher, the student, the venerable scholar, Plato! And I have with me my two co-hosts, the beautiful, sexy and highly intelligent student of my own..."

"This yo girl Aristotle..."

"And don't forget me. G-Thug, because not every woman wants a bookworm like Plato, sometimes you need a lil "thug loving."

"And that is us! The dynamic trio, coming at you LIVE from Downtown Los Angeles where we DON'T have a place called skid row, nor do we have a problem with homelessness.

What we do have on this old skool Thursday? What else? Old Skool music! So, look for some Luther, Whitney, Con Funk Shun, SOS Band and more. As well as news, sports and weather and of course, this is LA, so we have traffic reports...

"As usual" all three say at the same time.

"But before we get to all of that. We have two very special guests in studio. And I'll just say this, if you know who they are, then you are nasty as "bleep".

We have with us today a happily married couple who performs in...wait for it... adult films and who recently shot their last film together for Caz Productions.

Allow me to introduce you to the lovely Vivian "Vise grip" Starr and her husband, the chill, the suave, Master D! We want to thank you both for being here to chop it up with the philosophers, as well as the kid on the short bus."

"Thank you so much Plato. It's an honor." Damon "Master D" Hartsfield replied.

"The honor is all ours." The Lady Aristotle said to him. "Ladies out there? I know that y'all are gonna act like you ain't never seen this brother perform, but gurl lemme tell ya! This dude is fine as "bleep"!

Tell me D? Had anyone ever told you that you look like Idris Elba from his days on the Wire?"

"Thank you for the compliment, Lady Ari, and yes, I've heard it once or twice."

"Lady Ari...damn! I like that! I wonder why I never thought of shortening my moniker to that?"

"Yeah...and y'all say that I'm the one who rides the short bus... yo D you cool and all, but I want to talk to your fine ass better half. Ms Vivian Starr?"

"Yes G-Thug?" Diane "Vivian Starr" Hartsfield replied.

"Damn girl! Why do they call you "vise grip?"

"I think that you can think of a couple or two three reasons for that designation, G-Thug."

"Ooooooh shit! Slow down girl: I ain't had my heart meds this morning! But on a more serious tip, you know that you look like Deborah Cox ole fine ass don't you?"

"The R&B singer? Why thank you so much! I think that she's beautiful so that's high praise indeed. Normally I get compared to this retired porn actress named Ayana Angel."

"Well, I like to butter you up before I tear you down. So, elephant in the "bleeping" room. How come you only "bleep" white boys on camera?

I checked your film history. The only brother that you have any films with is Master D here."

"And before she answers G-Thugs question...I want to point out that you can get the unbleeped version of this show by becoming a Patreon member for five dollars a month." Plato interjected.

"It's actually a fair question. Let me say for the record. I have nothing at all against black men. I happen to be black myself, my children are black, and as you pointed out, my husband is also black.

I shoot exclusively with Caucasian men in order to not blur the lines, if that makes sense."

"Is that why you shoot most, if not all of your movies with white women?" The newly christened Lady Ari asked Damon.

"Same reason."

"So the reason you guys are here today, is to promote your last movie made before you leave the industry forever.

Aptly titled "Vivian Starr and Master D. To all things come an ending."

"That's correct. It's only available online. Very tight distribution as we are trying to avoid piracy." Damon explained.

"It's sales figures are rivaling and may even surpass the sales of the movie you recently did with Swedish film star Penny Pride. Which to this day ladies and gentlemen has outsold Deep Throat which is arguably the biggest selling adult film of all time." Plato added.

"Question for Vivian. You were on the set when your husband made that movie with Penny Pride. Is that correct?" Lady Ari asked.

"That is correct. We both attend each other's shoots. We made a pact long ago to do so."

"Wow! That would...gurl, that would "bleep" me up sitting there watching my husband "bleep" another woman like that."

"You get used to it."

"Yo Master D. Any movies that you watched your wife make that you didn't care for?" G-Thug asked.

"There have been a few. But the one that stands out was when she did Ghetto Gaggers."

"Boy bye. I have never did Ghetto Gaggers." Diane tells her husband.

"Wait...what was that movie where you did the gangbang with the guys in the confederate flag t-shirts?"

"That was called "cumbang".

"Wait...wait...wait. You did a porn movie, with a bunch of white guys in confederate flag t-shirts?" A visibly disturbed Lady Ari asked. "In front of your husband?"

"If I could have a minute to explain?" Diane asked.

"Take all the time you need Ms. Starr." G-Thug said to her.

"When I first heard about the cum bang series I was disgusted by it. Same as I was when I heard about Ghetto Gaggers; same as I was when I watched an old copy of "Let me tell ya about black chicks" which showed two guys in KKK outfits fucking this sistah who called herself Sahara.

I threw up after watching that scene. In all fairness though, the vomiting could've been because I was pregnant at the time. But I remember taking a shower and thinking...

How could I ever explain this to my adult children, especially my sons if they ever ran across a copy of this movie where I'm being doubly penetrated by two "klan members"?

But then, I began to see it all in a different light. What if Sahara did this movie in order to take away the power of what that white hood symbolized to black people?

What if by doing cum bang, I accomplished the same thing?"

"So, you are saying that you let a bunch of white dudes in confederate flag t-shirts skeet in your face so that the flag wouldn't be as offensive to black folks afterwards?"

"Essentially yes G-Thug, that's what I'm saying."

"If your husband didn't remind me so much of Stringer Bell, and I really didn't think he'd whack my ass if I said the wrong thing to you, I'd call bullshit on what you just said."

Plato decides to shift to another subject. "Uh it's time for "are you compatible"? This is where we ask you two a series of random questions in order to see just how much you think alike as a married couple and the key is that you answer simultaneously. Are you two ready to play?"

"Let's do it Plato."

First question: political affiliation.

Diane: Democrat

Damon: Republican

Religious preference:

Diane: Christian

Damon: Atheist

Favorite pro football team

Diane: The Forty Niners

Damon: The Cowboys

Lights on or off?

Diane: On

Damon: Off

Pumpkin Pie or Sweet Potato?

Diane: Sweet Potato

Damon: Pumpkin

Candy Corn? Yes or no

Diane: Hell no.

Damon: yes

Damn! Coke or Pepsi?

Both: Sprite!

"And that...ladies and gents, is living proof that opposites attracting are the key to a successful marriage!"

End of Prologue.

Chapter 1: Dinnertime. The Hartsfield household.

Diane, her twin sister Dionne, Damon, and his brother, older by one year Devonte' along with Damon and Diane's three sons, the latter three whom eat at the children's table in the next room, have all sat down for a supper time meal of seafood pasta; which is arguably Diane's best dish and a Hartsfield household favorite.

"Lil bro, I want to give you props for your restraint today at not throat punching that little troll G-Thug after the way he came for Diane on air like that." Dionne said to Damon.

"Sis that's part of his role on the show. G-Thug is supposed to be the antagonistic asshole." Diane reminded her. "You know that. You and I listen to that morning show everyday and laugh at how he does other guests. I suppose that it was just our turn on the Hotseat.

Besides, he probably has my Cum-bang appearance number one on his pornhub search bar. And he watches it every-time he needs "release."

"Yeah. A lot of brothers complain online about stuff like Cum-bang and Ghetto Gaggers, but I always wondered how do you even know about it if you aren't watching it?" Dionne added.

"That's the cognitive dissonance speaking. The idea of keeping conflicting thoughts on a subject inside of your head at the same time. I've actually had a few white guys come up to me and say something along the lines of, "hey guy, please don't get offended by this because frankly, I don't understand it. I'm not a huge fan of seeing black men and white women together in relationships, but I love watching you fuck white women in your movies." Damon said. "Then the question seemingly inevitably becomes, "would you fuck my wife while I watch? I'd pay you."

"LMAO! My brother the gigolo." Dionne said.

"But anyway, Diane is correct. That's G-Thug's role on the show. Besides, I'm already facing one assault charge after I bitch slapped Jack "Dick Biggs" Martin in a moment of righteous anger in Vegas a few weeks back.

That case, as you all know hasn't been adjudicated because the asshole won't say if or when he's going to either press charges or decline to do so.

I really wish he'd just get it over with one way or the other. I just can't fathom what he's waiting on."

"I know exactly what he's waiting on, my love." Diane thinks to herself regarding their Caucasian fellow porn star and her former lover. "He's still angry that you successfully lobbied the head of the studio to get him to stop having me "work" with Jack in front of the camera. He's waiting on me to agree to sleep with him in order for him to not press charges against you.

And I'm not seeing a way out of this without giving him the cake."

"Devonte'? You've been unusually quiet today." Damon said to his older brother as the foursome ate their meal. "Is everything ok?"

"It's just my parole officer. She isn't happy about my "career choice." Devonte' lied.

"Working at the studio? It's honest and legal work. I don't see the problem." Diane countered.

"It's fine." Devonte' said. "She's just one of those Pentecostal "holy rollers".

"Well, once I get started with Bamboo Comics next week. I can see if I can find you similar work. They do a lot of live action comic book movies, same as Marvel and DC."

Devonte turns to Diane. "Damon and I didn't sit down to meals like a normal family growing up, so I don't know the protocol here. But may I be excused from the table? I'd like to go take a walk."

"Aw man..." Damon protested. "I thought that we'd break in my new chess set this evening. It's a Game of Thrones theme with the pieces."

"I appreciate the courtesy big bro, but you don't have to ask to leave the table. Just be careful out there. This is Beverly Hills and these cops can be a bit overzealous." Diane tells him.

"I have my ID card, showing this address in case I get stopped. I won't go too far though." He says as he stands and exits the dinner table.

"Baby I have to be honest. I was really worried about him being here so fresh out of prison and all. But Devonte' really seems intent on turning the corner after a life spent making poor choices.

He's working steadily at the studio and Caz(Salvatore Cazale), called me to brag on him the other day by saying, "I wish I had a thousand like him. He's as valuable behind the camera as you and your husband are in front of it".

He hasn't missed a Sunday of church with me and the boys. And oh my god! Our sons really love their "Uncle Devonte'."

"Can I be excused from the table mommy?" Dionne playfully asked.

"And just where are you going young lady?" Diane asked.

"Young lady? Did You forget that I'm older than you are, heifer?" She joked. "I'm going to see if Devonte' would like a little "sisterly company" on his walk.

Plus, he might not appear so menacing to the locals if a familiar face is spotted with him."

After she departs, the husband-and-wife combo find themselves alone.

Something that doesn't happen very often in The Hartsfield domicile.

"Not sure how I feel about the two of them getting closer." Damon said to his wife. "Whatever happened to that military guy that she was dating and supposed to marry?"

"The way she describes it is that they both wanted a "break". Besides, I don't know if there's a downside to Devonte' and Dionne becoming a couple."

"I know of a downside...they'll never move out." Damon said in jest. "Besides, since when are you "team Devonte'?"

"Since I got to know him. He's so good with the boys. I mean they just adore their uncle."

Damon took hold of Diane's hand and kissed it. "Sounds like yet another Hartsfield man has won you over." He said with a warm smile.

Diane suddenly pivots and takes on a very somber tone.

"Damon my love? Can we talk about it?"

"About what?" Damon said, perhaps more guardedly than he intended. "My gambling? I've been attending gamblers anonymous meetings like we..."

"I'm talking about your father and the fact that he's terminal and about to leave prison on compassionate release. It's been all over the news, so I know that you have seen it."

"What about him?"

"I thought that maybe you'd like to go see him before he...you know."

"Before he kicks the bucket? I don't know the man, Diane. The only thing I know of him is that he's a murderer who more than likely belongs behind bars."

"Devonte' said that he's reformed. He also said that he expressed interest in meeting you."

"Makes sense; he probably thinks that I'm rich and famous. It's no different than when Shaq's long lost dad found out that the son that he turned his back on grew up to become "Shaq" and suddenly he was interested in getting to know him."

"Baby? You know that I, like you, grew up without a father. Maybe this could be a chance for you to..."

"Do what? He and I play catch? Have him take me fishing? Teach me about sex? Maybe have him over for the holidays so that he can sit by the fireplace in a warm robe and slippers while he recites "Twas the night before Christmas" to our children?"

"We need to break the cycle."

"We've broken the cycle, Diane. Three sons, all honor rolls; gifted and talented classes. All starters on their soccer team. Damon Jr..a violin prodigy. Derek, a world class swimmer, David, already a chess phenom and skilled debater.

And we accomplished it all without the assistance of Leonard "Steamboat" Randolph."

"I just think you're being...what the hell is that?" Diane asked suddenly regarding the loud noises coming from the next room.

"I don't know, but it sounds like a cat screaming as if an elephant just stepped on his tail."

The two venture into the next room only to find David, Damon, and Derek taking turns and singing with the karaoke machine.

"What in the world...?"

"Oh, hello Father...Mother." Damon Jr and the eldest of the triplets said. "We are currently engaging in the "Tevin Campbell challenge".

"The "who" "what?" Damon Sr asked.

"Baby stop acting like an old fuddy-duddy. The Tevin Campbell challenge is all over You-tube. Surely, you've seen it. "

"They're 10 years old. How do they even know who Tevin Campbell is?" Damon hissed to Diane.

You're 29, so how do you know who he is?" Diane said to her husband.

"Fair point. Let me see the mic fellas; let your old man show you how it's done. Give your mom the other mic as well."

"Me?" Diane said to him.

"Yes, I'm going to need a back up vocalist."

"Your funeral." She said as she took the mic and told David to start the music.

Damon: Last night I

I saw you standing

And I started

Started pretending

I knew you and you knew me too....

"Oooooo! Sookie Sookie now! Boy you bout to sing me right out of these..." Diane said.

"Baby...not in front of the young'ins."

"You bout to sing me right out of these funky moods I've been in."

"Um hum." Damon said as he hit his next verse.

And just like a Roni

You were too shy

But you weren't the only

'Cause so was I

Diane:

And I've dreamed of you ever since

Now I've built up my confidence

Girl next

Next time you come my way

I'll know just what to say

Both:

Can we talk for a minute?

Girl, I want to know your name

Can we talk for a minute?

Girl, I want to know your name.

Chapter 2: Can we talk?

"So, what made you decide to accompany me on my walk of solitude? Are you worried that I might revert back to my old ways and knock off a Beverly Hills liquor store?" Devonte' asked Dionne as the two of them walked up Alpine Drive.

"No, but I am worried that a Beverly Hills policeman might see you and think so."

"Won't he just think that I'm some pro athlete or entertainer? I'm sure that Damon doesn't get harassed when he jogs out here."

"While the majority are too embarrassed to admit it. Most people can look at Damon and intuitively know who he is. Including L.A's Finest."Dionne explained.

"Are you glad that they are giving up porn?"

"It's time. They are hanging it up at a time when no one can claim that they overstayed their welcome.

Not to mention them going out on top with their last movie."

"That last movie." Devonte' repeated. "A movie where they had sex with each other."

"Well, up until last week, they were adult film stars, and they are married. Sex sometimes occurs under those two conditions."

"But not when they are half brother and sister." Devonte' said to himself as he thought about the intel that only he was privy to.

He didn't like being burdened with this secret. Why did he ever think that taking a literal trip back down memory lane, or better yet, back down Crenshaw would be a good idea?

Who knew that he'd meet a paternal aunt after he wandered into the vintage record store that she owned?

Who knew that she'd unwittingly reveal that he and Damon were not the only sibling combo that her brother, Leonard "Steamboat" Randolph had sired.

Who knew that Diane and Dionne McGrady would be that other sibling combo?

Who knew that Damon, with beautiful women from nearly every continent on earth to choose from, would not only marry a neighborhood girl from Compton, but would unknowingly marry, make both babies AND porn movies with his own sister?"

"Hellooooo! Earth calling Devonte'."

"I apologize Dionne. My mind was elsewhere."

She takes his hand into hers as they continue their stride through one of the country's richest zip codes.

"What's really wrong Love? I know that it isn't what some bureaucratic bitchy parole officer thinks about your place of employment."

"Sigh...have you ever been burdened with a secret so bad, that if you revealed it, you could destroy the lives of nearly everyone that you care about?"

"And by "nearly everyone that you care about", you mean us don't you? Diane, Damon, the kids and myself."

"Pretty much."

"You have to tell someone. Maybe I can share the secret alongside you so that it won't feel like such a chore."

123456...9