Married to Porn Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Javier are you seeing this?" One of the techs said to the other.

"Seeing it? Consuela, I can't fucking believe it. They kissed like we didn't just reveal to them that they are brother and sister."

"Doesn't she do porn?"

"I'm not sure. I mean she looks like Vivian Starr, but if that is her, then must've gotten herself a personal trainer and a steroid connection."

"Do you think TMZ would pay for a story like this?"

"Confidentiality remember? We couldn't reveal this info on pain of imprisonment."

"Anonymity remember? TMZ won't reveal its sources."

"Her name is Dionne McGrady. Do you know what that means?"

"Yes, I do know what it means, Javier my dear man. It means that Dionne McGrady is really Vivian Starr."

"And that she's having an incestuous affair with her brother Devonte' Hartsfield."

"This'll be bigger than when TMZ broke the story of Michael Jackson's death. They'll pay the top rate for this one."

"I'll go you one better than that. How much do you think Vivian Starr would pay to keep TMZ from breaking this story?" Consuela inquired with a gloat in her eye.

"Only one way to find out. Get ready Consuela, we are getting a new zip code; we just upgraded from Lowly lab techs avenue to Hi rolling extortionist blvd.

Chapter 6 "Cut! Beautiful! Just Beautiful!"

As the camera rolled the beautiful ebony hued Tracee Fountains bounced up and down atop Richard "Dick" Biggs aka Jack Martin's hard white pole.

The "hard white pole" that was firmly embedded inside of her ass.

She did everything she could to keep a smile on her face despite the massive amount of pain and discomfort she was in.

She wasn't going to give Caz or Wally the satisfaction of seeing her grimace on camera even once.

The only problem with her "positive attitude" though was that it gave Jack Martin the impression that she was enjoying it...and him!

She hadn't gotten over the fact that he had fucked her and then subsequently kicked her out of his apartment in the middle of the night after he pleaded with her to be honest as to who had the bigger member, himself or Damon Hartsfield.

Right after he had called her "Diane" as she rode his dick.

She peeped the calendar as she arrived at the studio for today's shoot.

She was scheduled to "work" with Jack Martin exclusively, for the foreseeable future. And most if not all of these shoots would be anal endeavors.

And not one penny of hazard pay...

At the porn convention a few months back, she got to meet a retired legend in the business Ménage Trois or Menaja Trois in the host hotel's bar.

The starlet remarked about the fact that she had very few interracial scenes that didn't also involve anal. And that she had a lot of interracial scenes!

She also had the permanently gaped asshole to show as proof of her constantly getting plowed in the booty.

The more you were willing to do on camera, the more your phone rung with offers to work.

And Tracee Fountains herself had to agree with that sentiment as she too had a very full calendar.

"Ass to mouth". The cue card that Wally Wally held up from behind the camera read as Tracee carefully dismounted off of Jack's cock and took it into her mouth thereby giving her asshole a much needed three-minute reprieve.

If only it would be a full three minutes...

"Pile drive to completion...load on her asscheeks."

And THIS is what she hadn't been looking forward to. Getting on all fours while Jack would stand behind her and pound her ass unmercifully until he pulled out and painted her big plump butt with his seed.

That same "seed" that had caused her to miss her period a week ago.

Jack had made a good point after he had planted his cum deep into her womb on the same night that he had kicked her out.

"Damn girl! How can you be in porn and NOT be on birth control?"

There was noway that her "strict Catholic upbringing" would allow her to seek to terminate her pregnancy, so Jack would soon be a father whether he wanted to or not.

Maybe it would open the door for them to try again in the relationship arena?

Would she even want to do so though? Would she want to date or marry a man who had once treated her so callously?

Or was her desire to not become a black single mother stronger than her contempt for her unborn child's father?

She suddenly envied Diane Hartsfield who didn't seemed burdened by any of these issues she was facing.

Meanwhile in Beverly Hills...

Dionne slept the sleep of the just after her and her brother Devonte' had just broken the "last taboo" inside of one of the most expensive hotels on earth.

The desk clerk mistakenly recognized her as a Vivian Starr and quickly and eagerly gave the luggage less pair every discount coupon he could find and actually got the suite that they would share down to the low low price of $600 for the night.

Devonte' watched his lover sleep. He couldn't get over how beautiful she was. How gentle her touch could be. The way she kissed him; the way she rubbed his balls and caressed his cock.

The way she took him into her mouth and the way that she held his head between her legs as his tongue tickled both her clit and g-spot as she climaxed like a she bear in heat.

She even gently reminded him to "pull out"when she sensed him about to shoot his sibling cum inside of her and to shoot it on her rippled abs instead.

They both knew at that moment that there was now no turning back. When you walk into the bank in a ski mask brandishing a rifle, you are already federally fucked whether you proceed with the robbery or if you get cold feet half way through it.

The moment he stuck his dick inside of the woman that he had just confirmed to be his sister; he was no different than the hapless bank robber.

He'd never be able to unrang this bell.

But needless recriminations weren't what was on his mind as he typed furiously into his I-phone as he searched the IAFD for a timeline on Diane's movies in an attempt to see if any particular scenes line up with possible conception date of his nephews.

The irony struck him that no matter what he found, he'd still be an uncle to Derek, Damon Jr and David; even if they turned out to not be Damon's biological sons.

The consequences of allowing a single entity to wantonly spread his seed all over Compton CA.

"Here it is..." he whispered. Diane, it seemed had a plethora of cream-pie scenes during a certain period of time.

A "period of time" that coincided perfectly with the boy's ages.

The problem was that she had just as many insemination scenes with Damon as she had with only one other person. Jack Martin.

But Jack Martin was white! The boys all have their mother's light brown skin tone, but they do have curly hair and certain subtle features that a lot of bi-racial children share.

So Jack was ultimately a suspect.

Since Damon and Diane have been confirmed as brother and sister, sneaking and securing Damon's DNA and testing it against the children's probably wouldn't avail very much.

Somehow, someway, they would have to get their hands on Jack Martin's DNA. This would either confirm or eliminate him as a candidate for fatherhood.

And suddenly Devonte' knew just how to obtain it.

"Wake up my "loving sister." He said as he nudged a slumbering Dione McGrady back to life. "We have a lot to discuss; some of it, you're not going to like, and there is a big part of it that I'm absolutely going to hate."

Chapter Five As the "steamboat" turns.

Malibu California. The Oceanside home of Audrey "Penny Pride" Wallace.

"Best ass since Nina Hartley", fan appeal of Jill Kelly, breast like Kayla Kayden, eyes like Jillian Janson, smile like Desiree West, with the MILF vibe of the late Juliet Anderson.

Penny Pride would be best described as a sports team. An All-star sports team. An all star sports team where every position is covered by a potential MVP.

Next to Damon "Master D" Hartsfield, Penny Pride was the most bankable name in all of pornography.

She boasted an adult film database catalog of over 500 movies.

Guys have been known to pay off Sal Cazale just for the privilege of working with her.

She's worn many hats in her relatively short life span; porn star, social media influencer, multi award winning adult performer, and now, soon to be mother...

Her shoot with Damon was planned out from the start. The second Caz approached her with the idea, she immediately sprang into action.

She cleared her "work schedule" and refused to take any shoots in between. When you're the world's most famous adult female performer, you have that type of leverage.

She stopped the birth control pills and started with the fertility drugs. She made up an excuse to shoot during what she reasoned was her ovulation period.

She even talked Damon into deviating from the script which had called for a face shot; into giving her a cream pie.

Nothing was left to chance. She would not leave that movie set any state other than pregnant.

Whether Damon left Diane over this or not or vice versa; he and Audrey would be forever linked after she gave birth to their beautiful biracial little boy or girl.

A baby conceived in the purest form of love in front of the entire world to see.

She wondered if she'd share this info with her aunt Carrol and her soon to be new husband?

How romantic of her to fly herself, him and my little namesake cousin Audrey down to Vegas for a quick Elvis wedding. Audrey was overjoyed when she received word that her aunt had resigned from the state bureau of prisons and that she was moving back to SoCal.

It would be so wonderful having them bunk with her until their place was ready.

So much to do! So much to plan for!

Gender reveal parties, baby showers! She can't wait! Porn girls always give the best baby gifts!

Would she continue to keep her love for Damon locked deep inside? She's kept this secret for 8 years and counting. She even went along with Caz's "no black men" ban which prevented her from shooting any films with African American men.

Until the ban was lifted; allowing her to film

with Damon.

Her honey, Damon was smart. He'd put two and two together.

She had amassed quite the fortune over her time in the business. Her "only fans" site generated upwards of $10,000 daily. Each time she released a 2 minute snippet of her movie with Damon, her subscription rate soared.

If she could but have him in her life on a regular, she'd gladly take on all of his baggage as well. Her and Diane have always been friendly rivals; the number one and number two females in the business respectively.

Surely, she'd be open to sharing him with her and their baby.

Audrey is suddenly jolted from her musings by the sound of her Vivint doorbell.

"Coming." She sang gleefully.

"Well, well, well... Audrey dahling, you just look radiant!" Carroll said to her as the two white females in the hallway looked wholly out of place standing beside the giant black guy with graying hair and with the strange thousand-yard stare.

"Cousin Audrey! How are you my little princess?"

"Fine." Was the preteen girl's very dry reply.

Big Audrey knew that little Audrey was bi-racial. But it was never really that noticeable before now. But as she stood next to her black father, those features became more apparent.

Big Audrey hoped that her own soon to be born child's bi- racial traits would be just as dominant.

"Baby why don't you guys go inside, and I'll handle getting the luggage in." Leonard said as he sought to excuse himself from

an uncomfortable situation.

While he was glad to be home, it never, before now, occurred to him what impact his absence had on those he cared about and who cared about him.

He felt bad for his daughter. She didn't know him at all.

She knew that her father was an inmate in San Quentin where her mother worked, but he didn't know what he would look like in person.

The computer savvy 10 year old had goggled him. And the only photo that came up under images was a fairly menacing surveillance photo of him in a flannel shirt, black Chuck Taylor's, khaki pants and a blue bandana from about thirty years or so ago.

That and his various mug shots.

But before he was released from prison, her mother, in order to throw nosey prison officials off of their trail, had "dated" various guy over the years.

The most notable mainstay of the bunch being an L.A. hood and bookie named Tony Fishtank.

Leonard had understood her dalliances with the mob capo. It wasn't as if he could take her out for a night on the town from behind prison walls.

But one day, she confided in him that Fishtank wouldn't stop going on and on about the idea of putting a serious hurt on some "smut pusher" who had fallen a bit behind on his Vig payments.

The name of said smut pusher being "Master D" aka his son Damon Hartsfield.

In most cases, street justice would demand that he take Fishtank out just for his dating of Carrol and the fact that this sadistic a-hole had actually been around little Audrey before.

When asked she confided that the pock marked face killer had been nothing but nice in her presence but still...

Tony Fishtank had once spoken openly about harming his youngest son and it had gotten back to him. That was one affront that he couldn't in good conscience allow to slide by.

How would he get to him though? It wasn't like he could do a drive by and just shoot up his hangout as he had done probably hundreds of times during his salad days.

Besides, Fishtank was also onto him as was evident by him dispatching the "three stooges" to try and take him out before he got released.

After he found out that they had failed, his guard would've definitely been up.

His course was clear...get Fishtank before he himself gets got.

It wouldn't be easy. Fishtank wasn't some nickel and dime shit-heeler. He was a powerful La Cosa Nostra captain with an army of hardened killers for a crew.

Leonard's old Crips gang was mostly locked up or in the ground.

Like it or not, he was on his own for this.

How nice would it be if his two sons would stand by his side for this hit.

He once read a comic book, Mighty Thor #353 where both Loki and Thor stood side by side their father Odin while he battled the fire demon Surtur.

What a powerful message it would send to the world that Steamboat and his boys were united as an unstoppable force of nature.

For now though, he'll settle for a prostrate Tony Fishtank unresponsive in a pool of his own blood.

All he needed was a plan...

Chapter Six Four Seasons Wilshire Blvd and mistaken identities.

A few days later...

"I can't believe that you're really taking this approach..."

"And I can't believe that you were stupid enough not to be on the pill. I mean, which would be pornstar would be that simple?" Jack Martin said into the speaker on his i-phone to Tracee Fountains as he eagerly prepped the rented suite for his soon to be arriving guest.

The Dom champagne and the shrimp cocktail and strawberries all chilled in or on ice. He had her favorite crooner, the late Teddy Pendergast, going on a blue tooth speaker, and the room adorned with at least four dozen red roses.

If only he could get this dizzy bitch off the line making up stories about pregnancies and him as the father.

His beloved Diane would be here at any moment.

"Look Tracee..."

"Cassandra."

"Excuse me?"

"My name is Cassandra Banks, Jack. Not Tracee Fountains."

"Yeah...whatever. Look Cassandra. You used to work for Lex Steele productions right? I'm sure that he test drove you once or twice. What about when you came over to Caz Studios? I know that Caz samples every woman under his flag. Hell he even fucks the cleaning ladies.

Plus, you fuck on set with no contraception. There's a long line of potential candidates for that Maury episode."

"Fine then...let's do DNA when our baby is born, and I'll prove it to you."

"Lets say that the kid turns out to mine. I doubt it but ok. The state is going to make me financially responsible.

That won't obligate me to get in this kid's life and become an active father. Your best possible solution is an abortion if you aren't looking to raise this kid alone."

"Abortion? That's out of the question. I'm a Roman Catholic remember?"

"That's some serious cherry-picking you're doing. Too moral to terminate a pregnancy but not too moral to allow guys you don't know to skeet on your face or in your twat for all the world to see.

Look, Cassandra. I've got to go. I'm expecting someone."

"Go? You can't just run out on me and..."

"Watch me." He said to her before clicking off the line and temporarily blocking her phone number.

A few seconds later, the fateful knock on the door came.

Showtime!

"Oh my God Diane! Please come in. You look sooooo beautiful.

After Dionne had "borrowed" her sister's phone to make the call to Jack that led to this rendezvous, she had made a few requests for the time that they'd spend together.

The champagne glass, the shrimp tails, even a napkin or two would all contain traces of Jack Martin on them. That, along with the DNA from one of the triplets taken from a soda can would do likewise.

But first things would have to be first. And the plan that her and Devonte' had colloquially dubbed "Operation kill two birds with one stone" couldn't proceed without Dionne pretending to be Diane and willingly giving Jack her goods, or rather they could be considered to be Devonte's goods now; and holding him to his promise not to file charges on Damon for assaulting him in Vegas.

Jack had made a request of his own. "Diane" was to come to the five-star hotel wearing a pink raincoat 6 inch heels and not a stitch of clothing underneath.

As hard as it might be to believe, this wasn't done for the purposes of humiliating her. He just liked the idea of other men watching the incredibly sexy and alluring woman and desiring to covet what he has.

And with the Clippers playing the Celtics tonight and the visiting team staying at this hotel also, the chances of her being ogled in the hotel lobby by a bunch of horny young athletes was great indeed.

Jack took her hand and twirled her around slowly in a 360 degree motion as he acted as if he has never seen her body before.

He took off her coat and found himself shocked by Dionne's muscular frame.

"Looks like you've been hitting the gym since our last shoot together." He said to her as he ran his open palm across her rippled upper frame. "Either that or you've been getting some nandrolone and testosterone injections."

Dionne quickly shifted the subject while pretending to not have heard his last, almost accusatory statement.

"Did you want to fuck first? Or did you want to eat beforehand?"

"How about this?" He said as he whipped out his already stiff cock. "How's about you suck me off while I sample some shrimp and strawberries? In other words, how about we both "eat" at the same time?"

Dionne tried not to look shocked at the size of his member. As far as he was to be concerned, she had seen his dick at least fifty or so times in the past.

"Cute." Was her only reply as she knelt down to "eat" on Jack's white dong while he sucked cold shrimp out of its shell and discarded the uneaten pieces on a nearby empty plate.

Not far from the Hotel at a popular gym.

The "Alpine St Fitness Center was famous for its celebrity clientele. If Lifetime Fitness was the crème de la crème of gym chains, then Alpine, with its constant barrage of famous faces and its $700 a month price tag(that was waived for the wealthiest and most well-known) was Lifetime 10.0

Valet parking, workers wiping down each machine after use, hors D'oeuvres and champagne brought around on silver platters...the only thing it didn't have was your own personal assistant to workout in your stead.

123456...9