Married to Porn Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, although she wasn't one of the fortunates who didn't have to pay the monthly membership fee, Diane still loved this place.

She was arguably more recognizable than a Kardashian but still did everyone keep in their lane. It was all about appearances. It brings to mind Washington DC.

In the nation's capital, none of the residents stand patiently on escalators as they might do in other major metroplexes. Everyone is frantically walking up or down escalators, and those out of towers who don't know protocol and actually stand still on an escalator step like normal are oftentimes viewed with contempt by those eager to keep up this façade as objects that are literally "standing in the way" of that goal.

Considering how embarrassingly little gets done in that town, it's like Alpine St Fitness Center in Beverly Hills; it's all about appearances.

Diane had wanted Dionne to go with her today although she knew that this wasn't her twin sister's favorite workout spot.

"The only people that put in any work at Alpine St are those preparing for a movie, or some musical artist getting ready to go on a world tour, or some one looking to break into the bodyguard racket in this town.

Everyone else just sits on machines or benches that they aren't using and sip their lattes and pretend to be on the phone with someone important." Dionne would say.

But it was funny; she couldn't get Dionne on her cell, plus she had missed her at breakfast this morning.

Although, considering how close her and Devonte' had gotten lately, she really should've checked his room for her sister's whereabouts.

She had to admit that the idea of two sisters being married to two brothers seemed like the perfect family dynamic.

And she knew that Damon agreed, despite his joke about the downside of two of them becoming a couple being that they'll never "move out".

"Vivian. Vivian Starr? Oh my fucking God! It is you!" A woman of Latin descent said as she got close to Diane.

"Oh hi." A somewhat surprised Diane replied. "Do I know you?"

"I'm only your biggest fan ever!" She whispered."I have all of your biggest films, "Santa's little black helper", "black and white proud, say it loud", "twerking on some white dick."

"Well, you're definitely a fan." Diane said to her. "Would you care for an autograph?"

"Would I care for your autograph?" She asked rhetorically. "I'd kill for your signature on a piece of paper."

"Well, that won't be necessary." Diane said with a smile. She pulled a pen and notepad out of her gym bag and begin to write. "To whom do I have the pleasure of making this to?"

"Make it to Consuela and Javier. Oh, and can you do me a favor?" The lab tech said in a voice that hinted at ill intent. "Can you sign it as Dionne McGrady? You know? Your real name."

"Who...who the fuck are you?" A confused and annoyed Diane asked.

"I'm a part of the negotiating arm of a duo Ms McGrady. And right now, we are going to negotiate just how much it'll take in order for us to keep from going to the tabloids about the fact that you are in an incestuous relationship with your own brother Devonte' Hartsfield."

The woman laughs somewhat maniacally, which alerts a nearby security guard to investigate.

"Every thing ok over here ladies? The uniformed man asked.

"We're fine good sir. We are just two old friends chatting." Consuela assured him.

"And you ma'am? Are you ok?" He asked Diane.

A few tense moments passed but Diane then decided to allow this to play out so that she can learned what caused this woman to come up with such an elaborate hoax.

"It's as she said. Just old friends chatting."

After the guard leaves, it's now Diane's turn to ask questions.

"Lets say that I am Vivian Starr AKA Dionne McGrady. Let's say I just grant you that one on its face.

Where the hell are you coming up with this bullshit about me and Devonte' being sister and brother?"

"Oye Chica...this is why I hate dealing with celebrities. None of you reside in reality.

Allow me to refresh your memory from a few nights back.

You and Devonte' walked into my clinic for a DNA test. You wanted to see if a rumor about the two of you having the same father was true.

You both swabbed, and one hour later, your fears were confirmed with 86% accuracy.

After learning of this, you and your brother tongue kissed in front of the clinic, walked down the block to Four Seasons and as the saying goes, you "got a room."

Had Diane not already been sitting, she would have fainted on the spot. The implications of this, if true were beyond staggering. Devonte' first told Damon of their father.

Was this intel that Devonte' always was privy to from the day he showed up at our doorstep?

If not, then how did he come by this info? Or maybe it wasn't him at all...maybe it was Dionne who uncovered the truth.

But did it really matter who uncovered it and for what motive?

What would Damon do if he found out that he was married to his own sister? Would he leave her after learning of this? Did he even need to find out? And What about their boys?

Wait! Damon Jr, David and Derek...all normal. None of the defects commonly associated with children conceived in incest.

So either this smirking bitch in front of her is as wrong about what she said as she was about who Diane really was...

Or...

Or...

God in heaven! No! Please! Anything but that!

Please merciful Jesus! Don't let this be!

"I'll be in touch. Give me your number." Consuela said to Diane who, without a fuss, complied with the demand.

"If this number turns out to be fake. My next call will be to TMZ."

"It's real. Try it now."

Consuela does as instructed and Diane's phone rings.

"Satisfied?"

"Sure."

"Now. I need something from you. Some type of proof that what you're telling me is authentic."

"Some type of proof? But you have the results and... wait. You aren't her, are you?" Consuela realized.

"Figure that one out on your own Einstein? Dionne is my sister."

"But you are Vivian Starr. I recognize that much whether the clothes are on or off.

So, what's your real name? Your true handle."

"And I should tell you this why?"

"I'd advise you to be nice to the lady who is black mailing you. TMZ will probably pay three times of what I'm going to seek from you just to keep this quiet.

And once we approach your husband Master D..."

"No! Keep him out of this. My name is Diane Hartsfield."

"Wait. Diane, are you planning on NOT telling your husband the truth? Don't you think he deserves to know?" A suddenly concerned Consuela asked.

"Are you my priest or my extortionist? Leave my husband and the rest of my family out of this. From now on, you deal with me and me alone." Diane said as she rebuffed the attempts from her antagonist to act human.

"Sigh, suit yourself. But I think that you're making a terrible mistake. Although if sound judgment was a quality you possessed, with a face and physique like yours, you'd be on a French runway modeling next years fashions and not down in Van Nuys or Chatsworth getting your face blasted with semen for all the world to see."

"I'm not going to sit here and be lectured by a black mailing witch. Are we done?"

"Here? Yes. But as I said, I'll be in touch. So, as the cops say in the movies, "don't leave town ok?"

After Consuela departed; Diane made her way outside on nothing but sheer grit and determination. Not to mention on a set of extremely wobbly legs.

In the span of five minutes, her entire world has been turned inside out.

The tears wanted to fall, but she wouldn't allow them their release. She'd be sorrowful later. Right now, though, she needed to take action, but first, she needed answers.

What exactly did Devonte' know and when did he know it?

What led them down this path of investigation in the first place?

If they believed the info to be legit, why would they sleep together AFTER confirming it?

If her and her husband are really siblings then why didn't this coupling have an ill effect on their offspring?

If Damon isn't the father of their children, then who is? The possibilities froze the very marrow in her bones.

And the most difficult and definitely most important question of all...will she share this information with Damon or opting not to do so, will she try her best to mitigate the damage with him being none the wiser and they simply move on with their lives like it never even happened?

It's not like her and Damon grew up in the same house and had familial connections in that manner.

They have been lovers for the past decade. Husband and wife, parents... "coworkers" even...they have made scores of fuck flicks together.

She had even recently given in to the demands made by Jack Martin and fully intended to give him what he wanted so that Damon could remain a free man.

She just needed to confirm with that weasel Martin the "where" and the "when".

Whatever she and Damon were or weren't, due to some gang banging Compton sperm donor that neither of them knew was going to rob her of the man she loved.

She was fully prepared to take this information to the grave.

She pulled out her phone and clicked on a familiar photo in her contacts for the purposes of sending a text message.

"I need to see you at home right away..."

Back at the Four Seasons Wilshire

As Jack laid his raw white meat to Dionne, she felt as if she was having an out of body experience.

Her essence hovered above the two sexual participants. She could "see" the tight ass of Jack Martin as it rose and fell in rapid succession atop her as the bottom of her stilettos pointed toward the hotel room's ceiling.

Her outstretched muscle-bound ebony legs wouldn't stop quivering and her pussy wouldn't stop squirting. The professional porn star showed her no mercy as he relentlessly buffeted her body with strokes honed from years of practice.

But why would he go easy on her? Was this not the film veteran Vivian Starr? Was this not a woman with years of experience at taking his cock?

There was a reason why he very rarely bedded any "civilians". Industry girls allowed him to be himself. They didn't break out in tears and convulsions every time they experienced a powerful orgasm. They were used to men who knew their way around a woman's twat.

So why was "Diane" acting like a civilian all of a sudden?

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" He asked her.

Dionne's current state of mind was a mess.she had fallen in love with a man who turned out to be her brother, she was now "helping" her other newly discovered sibling, Damon to avoid jail by giving Jack Martin some ass under the guise of being her sister, plus, her second goal was to somehow purloin some of Jack's DNA in order to test it against her three nephews in order to see if he was their real father.

She only hoped that her will and determination to see this through would last longer than her thoroughly sexed body would.

Diane's now haunting words wouldn't leave her head that she made after Dionne first proposed to her sister the idea of taking her place for a night with Jack.

"Stay away from him girl. Jack Martin will fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

Quite possibly the truest words ever spoken...

"This reminds me of the time when we caught a flight over to Maui and made love on that black sand beach after we took the "Road to Hana". Jack said to her.

"Unngh! Yes! That was quite a trip." Dionne replied as she pulled him in for a very passionate kiss.

Jack pulled his cock from Dionne's pussy as he prepared to unleash his load. He held the head of his cock pointed at Dionne's face for a second as the buildup occurred and seconds later he let go and shot ropes of cum all over her face and into her hair.

She was drenched in his semen and not at all thrilled about it.

"God damn man! You got this shit in my eyes. You got it all in my hair." She protested.

"Who are you?" He asked as he disdainfully ignored her complaint.

"Who am I?" A now nervous Dionne repeated. "What the fuck kind of question is that?"

"One that I'd like an answer to. Because whomever you really are...you aren't Diane Hartsfield."

"What...what the hell is wrong with you Jack? I am Diane."

"Wrong body type, wrong demeanor, Diane hates kissing anyone who isn't Damon, wrong scent..."

"Wrong scent? Who the fuck are you? Wolverine?"

"And lastly you stupid fucking cunt...Diane and I have never been to Hawaii, let alone drove the Road to Hana in Maui!"

"Uh oh..."

"Now, check it out...I'm done fucking around with you. Come clean now." He said to her as he grabbed her raincoat from the floor and took it onto the balcony."or this goes into the pool and you can then try and master the trick of walking out of this hotel clad in only a pair of stilettos and we will see how that works for you."

"Ok! Ok...I'm Dionne McGrady. I'm Diane's twin sister.

Jack's face contorts into a mixture of rage and hurt. Why was he suddenly so terrible that he was no longer worthy of her touch?

"Did she...did she put you up to this?"

"No! She doesn't even know I'm here. I just wanted to help my brother-in-law avoid jail."

"Well, you failed miserably at that one, "sis".

"What?!!! You got what the fuck you wanted didn't you? You wanted some pussy and I gave it to you."

"You... stupid...simple bitch! Dionne, I shoot porn movies for a living. I can get all the "pussy" I want.

Sticking it to your sister was about sticking it to Damon. He doesn't like it when I fuck his wife so I devised this plan to get that satisfaction once again." He said as he quickly dressed on the balcony.

"So are you going to at least uphold your half of this deal?" Dionne asked.

"Why should I? Diane still owes me. And let her know that time is running out."

"You fucking asshole. Throw me my coat so that I can get the fuck out of here."

"This coat? Oops" he said as it "slipped" from his grasp and fell down onto the pool deck. "Sorry bout that."

"You fucking piece of shit!"

"Temper temper. The mouth on you...Word of advice, if you're going to pretend to be your sister, remember this one thing and learn to emulate it."

"What's that?"

"Diane is a class act." He said after he bolted for the door.

After he left, she looked outside to see a maintenance worker take the coat and discard it into a dumpster.

She sighed, grabbed her phone, and called Devonte'.

"Hi baby how'd it go? Did you get his DNA?"

"His DNA is all over my face." Dionne explained. She could tell that this was the last thing her brother/lover wanted to hear.

"I'm sorry my love...I shouldn't have been so graphic. But we have traces of him all over the room. Wine glass, strawberry stems, etc...

More than enough to establish paternity."

"Well, I guess it was worth it then. Are you about to leave?"

"That's another thing. I need you to bring me some clothes. A blouse, some pants, panties and..." she said as she looked at the stilettos she was still wearing, "and a comfortable pair of shoes."

"Do I even want to know?"

"Not really." She said as she noticed the text from Diane requesting that she come home right away. "And hurry baby. Something's going on at home. I'm not sure what."

"Never a dull moment in the Hartsfield household is there?"

Dionne walked into the bathroom and stared at cum drenched face in the mirror. "No dull moments in our family? Amen to that."

Chapter Seven Hitting the ground running.

Bamboo Comics California Headquarters

" I've rarely seen anyone so eager to get to work. Human Resources tells me that they haven't even gotten your medical and dental ins instated yet." Company Ceo and President Stan Kirby said as he looked admiringly over Damon's shoulder as he sat at a temporary desk with a steaming cup of coffee and drew a few characters that he had just created In his mind.

"Thanks Mr.Kirby. I just wanted to familiarize myself with my new surroundings."

"I applaud that initiative. So why don't you tell me about your characters."

"The theme I'm going for is a group of demigod heroes. Normally when you hear that, you think of Raven with the teen titans or Hercules, or even Nightcrawler in the x-men. All of them have human mothers but Gods or supernatural entities of some sort for fathers.

I went the other way. My characters all have human fathers but a goddess for a mother."

"Interesting, and just who is this powerhouse right here?" Stan asked as he pointed at a muscular female with brown skin.

"This is Reah the sky mother. She's the head of the pantheon. 6 ft 4, 300 pounds of pure badass. She controls meteors and comets out in space and can direct chunks of them at her enemies.

She can also channel the power of nearby stars into concussive blasts of energy."

"Forgive me for saying so, but she sort of favors your wife." Stan said.

"My wife and my sister in law both were used as inspirations for her character."

"If we decided to go with these, I'd need releases on file from your wife and sister in law."

"But why? I can assure you that..."

"You can assure me that you'll never get divorced? You can assure me that if she did divorce you or vice versa, that she wouldn't turn her attention to all that you love, including the characters that you create?

The Kane heirs recently settled with DC over Batman. Nearly one hundred years after he was created.

Sign the release, I'll pay them a fair price for the likeness and so we move on; deal?"

"That's definitely a deal."

"Good

I...hey! Is that Toto playing in the back ground?" Stan Kirby asked Damon.

"Yes. "Hold the Line". I'm a huge fan of 80s rock. It helps me to concentrate."

"Well, Hold the Line came out in 1978. I've always been a huge fan as well. I'm on really friendly terms with front man Bobby Kimball; next time they come to LA, I'll get you and the Mrs. some tickets, front row center."

"Thank you sir. I appreciate it."

"My pleasure. Now I'd like to talk to you about a project I've been toying with trying to get off the ground. I'd like to know if I can count on you to spearhead it."

Damon was floored. He hadn't been here 20 minutes and already he was getting a promotion?

Talent recognizes talent.

"Me and my partner Jack Lee would like to start a mature line of comics. Really risqué type of stuff. The envelope can be pushed until your arms get tired as far as I'm concerned.

Mature audiences only. You would create under your Master D pseudonym.

But It'd be a side project. Your bread and butter would still be mainstream, intended for all audience stories inked by Damon Hartsfield.

Interested?"

Damon's face lit up like the White House Christmas Tree.

"Am I interested? Can I start tomorrow?"

Damon viewed this as his "Johnny Fontaine moment".

In Godfather 1, Johnny Fontaine had so abused his body with alcohol, cigarettes and women until it had taken an enormous toll on his singing career.

A Hollywood big shot had bought the rights to a book and planned to turn it into a movie.

The protagonist was "a guy just like me; it would put,e right back on top. I wouldn't even have to act...I could just, be myself", Johnny whined to mafia boss Don Vito Corleone.

With Stan Kirby giving him the opportunity to basically make porn comics for adults; he was giving Damon the chance to just do what came naturally to him.

He was already envisioning the titles...

The Uncanny Sex-Men, The Erotic 4, The Avenging Nymphos...Earth's Freakiest Heroes, The Steamy Titans...the cheesier the title, the better.

Maybe he could do a likeness of Jack Martin as a villain called "The Stroker", or Dr. Dumbass to boot.

Not much could make this day better. Except...

"You lucky fuck! Who knew that the Lakers planned to "rest" Lebron and Anthony Davis at home?"

123456...9