Married to Porn Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caz, look admiringly at her jiggling naked ass as she trotted.

"Oh yes...the life of a newlywed. I forget that you two are still in the honeymoon phase. You've got to get home and take care of your man don't ya?"

If you didn't know him, most would've taken his words as sarcastic and a bit disrespectful. Diane knew better though. Caz didn't view their encounters as wrong or hurtful to anyone. He had once told her about this philosophical position called Moral relativism.

Being in the adult film industry, fucking another man's wife, if she was also a performer, didn't have the same meaning to a porn magnate such as himself as it may have to a "civilian".

It was the same philosophy that gave mafia members the justifications for their actions when it came to killing those that stepped out of line. "If you break the rules, this Goddamned Thing of Ours cracks and crumbles." The underboss of the Gambino Family Neil Dellacroce telling a young associate by the name of John Gotti how the mob continued to function and thrive.

Diane slipped out of her boots and jumped into the shower as she washed all traces of her boss off and out of her.

"Wont Damon wonder why you're coming home all fresh and clean after a hot sunny day?" Caz asked.

"I went to the spa remember? I had a shower after the hot tub."

"Ah yes...the rock solid alibi."

"Caz, I'm serious. We can't do this anymore. I love my husband and I intend for our marriage to work." She said as his cum still continued its journey from her twat down her leg and into the shower drain as it diluted with the hot steamy water.

"I suppose I'll have to be satisfied with living vicariously through Damon, or Jack Martin or whomever you may be shooting with." He said to her.

"It won't be that bad Caz. Afterall, we will always have our memories. She assured him.

Present day approx. ten years later.

"Caz, you lying cocksucker, you." Diane said silently as she stared out of the hospital window. "Vasectomy my ass." She took out her phone and sent Dionne a text that read, "remember, don't open the envelope that contains the DNA test results. Just bring it back to me sealed".

What would she do with this information? If Salvatore Cazale did indeed father her three sons then those boys would be rightful heirs to a billion dollar fortune and survivors' benefits.

Their lives would be set. None of their offspring from as far as the eye could see would grow up in poverty.

And this revelation along with her own recently discovered paternity would completely devastate the man she loved.

And there didn't appear to be a constellation prize if you chose not to open either door.

"Diane? Diane!" Damon called to her after he located her in an empty waiting area.

She ran to her husband and threw her arms around him. He embraced her warmly as he knew she must've been worried sick about him. The problem was that he was in a hurry, he needed to find...

"Devonte', do you know where he is?" He asked his wife.

"Devonte'? I'm not sure where he went." Diane lied. "But baby...a witness to a murder? LA homicide?"

"Mistaken identity." He told her as met her untruth with one of his own. "The cops thought that I was some one else."

"Lord! This day has been..."

"I know baby. I know. But I've got to find Devonte', he..."

"Hi, this is something isn't it? Caz passing away like this?" Diane and Damon both turn to the voice behind them and there stands Audrey "Penny Pride" Wallace, complete with Tammy Faye Baker level running mascara, already in black "mourning" attire.

"Diane, I have to go baby. I've got to find Devonte'. I'll call you in a bit." Damon said after he briefly acknowledged the presence of Audrey before running off toward the elevator so that he can exit the building.

"But baby..." Diane said but Audrey stopped her.

"We all grieve in our own way Diane."

Diane bristled. She needed this intrusion right now like she needed a hole in her head. She and Audrey despite being rivals of sorts were normally on cordial terms; Just as Jack Martin was number one to Damon's number two as the most popular male performers, Diane also played second to Audrey's first among the female starlets.

But today, Audrey gave off a vibe that Diane didn't care for and as a result, she wanted nothing to do with her "frenemy".

"This really isn't a good time Audrey. And if you're looking for Caz, you'll have to go down to the morgue."

"No, I'm afraid that I'm not looking for Caz at the moment, and what I have to say won't wait." Audrey said to Diane as she rubbed her stomach.

Chapter 11 When it comes to thirty-year-old Damon Hartsfield...

A rapid DNA Clinic in Chatsworth

"Why do you think that Diane didn't want us to open the envelope?" Devonte's asked Dionne as they awaited their rideshare after receiving the test results.

"Because my love...our sister is planning on covering all of this up." Dionne explained.

"Get the fuck...really?"

"I shared a sack with her for nine months. I know how she thinks. If the test results show Damon as the father, then you can bet we will hear about it."

"And if the test results show something different. Damon will still be the father publicly while she sits on the real truth. In other words, "Heads she wins, tales we lose." Devonte' added.

"You're catching on. If only we had access to some steam."

"Steam? What good would that do?" He asked.

"We could steam the envelope opened, take a peek, put the results back inside and seal it again."

"I don't know Dionne. That sounds a lot like invasion of privacy."

"What? Don't tell me that the feared "D-Heart" is scared." She said to him as she referenced his gang nickname.

"I haven't been D-Heart in a long time. But I've never been scared. There's a convenience store across the street. Maybe they have a coffee pot going that's giving off steam."

"Devonte'!" A familiar voice yelled. "What the hell did you do?"

"Damon?" A shocked Dionne said. "What are you doing here? How did you find us?"

"I tracked his phone." Damon said as he pointed at his brother. "Imagine my surprise when I found you at a DNA clinic. All the pieces fell right into place.

But Dionne, it's your presence here that's troubling. I can't believe that you're helping him to cover this up."

"Damon look...this wasn't all our idea. We can explain."

"Oh? You can explain right? You can explain why you murdered Tony Fishtank and inadvertently caused the cops to believe that I did it?"

"Tony Fishtank? Murder?"

"You killed a made guy and you put my entire family at risk. Not just from the cops, but also from the fucking LA mafia. And you have the gall to tell me that you can "explain it?"

"Damon wait I...Oh my God! No!" Devonte's said as realization set in as to what has most likely transpired.

"Explain this then!" Damon said as he punched his brother for the first time in his life. The blow caught Devonte's off guard as he fell to the ground on his back.

"You get one for free. The next one you throw will be met with one or two of my own." Devonte' assured his brother as he sat up.

Before Damon could continue his assault. Dionne grabbed him. "Damn it Damon! Stop it."

"Let me go Dionne, this is a family matter."

"How dare you say that to me! I AM family."

"You're my sister-in-law. That's not what I meant. It's not the same thing."

"I'm not just your sister-in law! I'm your biological sister!"

Suddenly, the fight and the fury left Damon's body as quickly as the two emotions had came upon him. He slumped to the ground beside Devonte' as he tried to make sense of what he had just heard.

"Dionne? Would you...would you repeat what you just said please?"

"Do you really need to hear it again bro?" Devonte' asked.

Damon's answer was to vomit out the contents of his stomach. Devonte' ran across the street to the store from a coke and some salt or crackers while Dionne gave Damon a handkerchief and caught him up on everything that they knew minus the reason for their current visit at the clinic.

The rideshare finally showed but Dionne waved him off.

Devonte' returned with the items and Damon ate the crackers and drank the coke and settled his stomach.

"Are you ok?" Devonte' asked.

"No Devonte', I'm not "ok". I just found out that I'm married to my half sister. I'm never going to be "ok" again. This is too much to take in and it all sounds like a nightmare that I cant wake up from." Damon explained.

"Welcome to my world. I've been walking into walls for nearly a month straight."

"Well, at least you both know that neither of you killed this Tony Fishbowl guy." Dionne said.

"Tony Fishtank. And she's right. If you didn't whack him and I know then that only leaves one potential candidate." Damon pointed out.

"It does indeed. Devonte' Said. "Now come on, we will take your car. We need to get to North Hollywood quickly. It's high time that both of you met your father.

Especially before the mob or the cops get him."

Back at the hospital.

"Have you lost your goddamned mind?" Diane said to Ashley after she confessed regarding the actions which she undertook.

"Diane, please calm down and..."

"Bitch...you don't get to tell me to "calm down". You hatched a plan to get pregnant for my husband while you two shot a porn scene. He told me that the reason you wanted to vary from the script which called for him to cum blast you in the face was because you felt that the very black Master D inseminating the equally white Penny Pride...the same Penny Pride that never performs with black men, would quadruple the movie sales.

When all along, you just wanted to have his baby."

."Diane I'm not looking for financial help here. I just wanted to..."

"I don't give a fuck about your "wants"! Where do you get the balls to pull something like this?"

"Hello? I'm a female just like you. I don't have "balls."

"Oh you're gonna get cute with me now? After what you just told me?"

"You know in reality, you and I really are a lot alike."

"I don't think so. Last I checked, I've never tried to get pregnant by anyone but my husband.

"We both are in love with Damon."

"In love?" A flabbergasted Diane asked. " Are you seriously this fucking ubatz? Damon is a married man Audrey. He's married to me. He's My husband."

"You aren't so concerned about your marriage vows when Jack Martin's cock is buried in your shitter, or Levi Cash or Peter North are painting your face, or Ryan Madison is depositing his money shot deep inside your vagina."

"Apples and fucking bowling balls....and I'm done here." Diane said to her.

"What do you think Damon will do when he finds out? Had you thought about that? Diane my friend, you are fortunately and unfortunately married to one of the true family men in the adult film industry.

Do you think he'll wantonly turn his back on his progeny? Even for you?"

A broke fucking clock will tell the right time twice a day. Her husband has always worn his need for a father figure on his sleeve. His goal in life has been to ensure that his own kids knew that he was there for them.

Would he really treat Audrey's child any differently?

Especially if it's proven that Damon Jr, David, and Darrell belong to...

All of this, their newfound familial connection, confirming that the now deceased Salvatore Cazale had fathered her children, and now him unwittingly getting Ashley pregnant...

He could be sleeping in Ashley's bed in the next 48 hours if all of this ever came to light.

"Ashley? Assuming that you're being completely candid and that you're "110% certain"..."

"200% certain."

"Yeah, whatever... assuming I just grant all of this, what's your goal here? Damon is a married man. He's married to me. Are you trying to take my husband away from me?"

"Heavens no! I don't want to break up your home. But you guys are talking about leaving the business for good. I'm...I'm in love with Damon. I wanted...no...I needed to do something to keep him in my life."

Throw a cocktail party you cuckoo bitch! Invite us over if you want to see Damon. Intentionally getting pregnant on a porn set by a man who is already in a committed marriage with children? Who the fuck does that?

"Ashley...this isn't Big Love, I'm not Jeanne Tripplehorn and we aren't Mormons. I'm not going to be sharing my husband with you as if we are sister wives."

"I don't really expect you to do so Diane. But the simple fact is this... I am going to have Damon's child.

I can't unring that bell even if I wanted to, and quite frankly, I don't want to.

I'm a millionaire Diane. I don't care about child support or any of that. All I want is a connection. Something or someone that keeps me connected to Damon."

Suddenly, the paternity of the triplets, finding out that her and Damon are half brother and sister seemed inconsequential. Ashley "Penny Pride" Wallace, the number one female pornstar on earth had emerged as the true threat.

One that Diane had no idea how to meet, let alone deal with.

Across town.

"Ok this is the address he gave me." Devonte' said as they pulled in front of the town home.

"Here?" An incredulous Damon asked.

"Yeah this is it. What's wrong?"

"I thought the address seemed familiar. We came here once for a pool party last year. This is Ash...I mean, Penny Pride's place."

"Penny Pride the porn chick? I thought that she didn't like black dudes not named Damon "Master D" Hartsfield? Oh man...you don't think that the old man is hitting that do you?" Devonte' asked.

"Ew gross. We aren't really talking about our father having sex now are we?" Dionne added. "Because if we are, then I just threw up in my mouth."

"You're having sex with your own brother but THIS is the bridge too far?" Damon said.

"I didn't hear you Complaining when I gave you the pussy. Brother dear."

"Wait..you and Damon? When was...."

"A tale best told another time Devonte'. Because unless the unstoppable Juggernaut has morphed into a massive black man with a thousand yard stare; I'd say that myself and Dionne are about to meet our father for the first time."

Damon said as Leonard "Steamboat" Randolph approached.

"You seem to be taking all of this in stride. Even throwing out comic book references." Dionne added as the three exited the vehicle.

"If you've ever read a Spiderman comic, he always jokes while he's fighting in an attempt to mask his fear and nervousness. I'm just following suit because it's a sound strategy."

"Remember, let me make the introductions." Devonte' reminded the two of them.

When Leonard was within feet of his three offspring, it suddenly became clear as to why he was such an intimidating force on the streets.

He looked like bullets would just bounce off of him, and that knives or shanks would simply go limp before even attempting to pierce his diamond hard skin.

Damon knew the prudent thing to do would be to take it slow. This would be new for all of them. Allow Devonte' to break the ice, and questions could come later.

"Devonte' it's good to see you again boy. And who is this that you have with you?" Leonard asked after embracing his oldest son.

"Pop? This is Dionne and Damon. We are here to introduce..."

"Where the fuck did you get the balls to hit Fishtank?"

"Damon!" Devonte' yelled.

"Stay out of this Devonte'." Damon snapped. "Now I asked you a question motherfucker. The cops are looking at me is a potential suspect because you let your DNA at he scene. If you think I'm taking fall for you then you are out of your rabid ass mind."

Steamboat sizes Damon up. As inconceivable as I might have seemed, he appeared to be contemplating attacking his youngest son.

Not many have ever used "fighting words" with Leonard "Steamboat" Randolph and either lived to tell the tale or didn't end up in traction.

Devonte' despite trying to maintain a cool exterior, was tensed and ready to spring into action if this situation became FUBAR.

Leonard read the faces, anger on one, sadness on another, anxiety on he third. He opted instead of meeting his hotheaded offspring where he was, he decided to try another tactic.

"It's incredible. You have your mother's eyes and that spitfire personality that I used to love about her so much. But do you really think that you should speak to your father in that manner?"

Damon's initial response is a roundhouse right that nailed Leonard square on the ear.

The punch knocked the hardened ex con to one knee. Much to the shock and horror of Dionne and the exasperation of Devonte'.

"Not scared of you old man. I've whipped guys just as big as you are in the past."

"Damon what's wrong with you? Don't you remember? He's dying." Dionne said as she reminded them all, including Leonard, of the reason for his early release from prison.

"He isn't dying." Damon retorted. "This is just one more con perpetrated by a con."

"Whether I'm dying or not, the first one was on me. Swing on me again and I'll beat your ass as it should've been done when you were coming up. Maybe if your mom's had put a belt to that smart ass of yours, you'd have a respectful career today as opposed to being out here and fucking for a living."

"You believe this bullshit? A murdering, liquor store robbing gang leader; a man single-handedly responsible for single parent homes all over Compton and South Central LA wants to take me to task for doing porn." Damon scoffed. "Pot, meet your bastard son, the kettle."

"I had to do Fishtank, boy. Word had gotten back to me that he was a honking about killing you over some gambling debt that you had previously owed but that his boss gave you a pass on."

Oh? Is this your way of making up missing the little league game where I caught my first fly ball?" Damon said sarcastically.

"Damn it Damon stop it!" Dionne shrieked. You aren't the only one affected by this! We all came here to talk and get answers remember?"

"He just confessed to murdering a man that I'm suspected of killing Dionne. You can talk to him when he's back in prison."

"No! I ain't going back in no cage!" Steamboat raged as he got to his feet, ready to strike at his opponent.

"You're going to go on record and come clean about Fishtank even if I have to drag you to LAPD HQ myself."

"You really think you can take me boy?"

"I've beaten men just as big as you with half your age."

"Nothing between us but air and opportunity boy. Come get this ass kicking."

"Do me a favor old man... Stop calling me boy!" And with that, Damon lunges at his father with a jab that Steamboat catches, smiles and tosses away.

"How the hell did you ever get the drop on a straight up Gee like Rosecran Willie?" Steamboat sneered. "You punch like a bitch."

"Laugh this off..." Damon said as he threw another blow that failed to connect.

"Now... Let's see if you can at least take a punch." Steamboat told his son as he slammed his fist into his nose.

"Figured you'd respect a lowlife like Rosecrans Willie over me. I'll bet you'd have rather had him as your son if he already wasn't." Damon said as he backed up a few feet to give himself time to recover from the blow.

"Willie tried to kill me in the joint. In reality he's a lowlife piece of shit. But at least he isn't a rat."

Devonte' watched the brawl in some ways as a disinterested bystander. Two of the toughest SOBs he'd ever witnessed, locked in single combat.

No quarter asked and none given as the two combatants traded punches on this deserted, upscale North Hollywood street.

He struggled to restrain his lover Dionne from stepping into the fray.

He had erroneously assumed in the past that her muscular physique was more for show than strength. But she was strong... stronger than he was.

The only things that kept her from forcing herself from his grasp was a fear of possibly harming the man she loved as well as listening to and agreeing with his reasoning behind why she should stand down.

1...456789