Married to Porn Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let it play out. It should be over in a second or two anyway." He hissed in her ear.

Devonte's words proved to be prophetic as the fight came to an abrupt end.

For as strong and skilled of a fighter as Leonard "Steamboat" Randolph" was, as a man in his 50s he couldn't outlast the stamina of Damon.

Damon, a man who literally had "the stamina of a porn star."

"Get up old man!" Damon taunted as he stood over a prostrate Steamboat who had finally succumbed to his onslaught. "You have anymore shit that you'd care to talk?"

"Daddy!" A voice coming from the same door that Steamboat had originally exited from shouted. "Leave my father alone!"

Damon turned to see a young girl who appeared to be bi-racial and no older than his own three sons running toward them. Dionne, who was no longer being held back by Devonte' broke toward her to restrain the child.

"Leave her alone!" Steamboat shouted from the ground as he struggled to get to his feet.

Dionne ignored him as she reached the child and took her into her arms.

"It's ok sweetie." Dionne told the distraught preteen. "The fight's over now. Did you...did you say that this man is your father?" Dionne asked as she pointed toward Steamboat.

"Yes. He's my dad. Who are you and why are they fighting?"

Dionne sighed loudly and held the child closer. How would she react to this news? How would Steamboat?

"What's your name dear?"

"Ashley."

"Ashley? Are you trying to tell us that Steamboat and Ashley Wallace have a child together?" Damon said as Steamboat just shook his head in disbelief and disgust.

"Damon? I love you. But I'm really going to need you to please shut the fuck up." Dionne told her brother. "Ashley? I'm your sister Dionne."

"Sister?" A confused Steamboat repeated.

"Yes Mr. Randolph...sister. Tell me, does the name Deidra McGrady mean anything to you?"

"I haven't heard that name in forever. Last I heard of her, she had given birth to twin girls."

"Yes. Your twin girls."

"You're my sister? My big sister?" Ashley asked.

"Yes honey. I'm your big sister. And these are your two big brothers."

"Pleased to meet you Ashley." Devonte' said to the child.

"Hold up...I'm highly confused here." Damon added.

"It's nothing to be confused about Damon. If you send Steamboat back to jail, you'll be robbing our baby sister out of something that had been denied all four of us. The ability to grow up with a father."

"That's...not my intention." Damon declared. "But the cops are going to start looking harder at me as a suspect if I stand down..."

"I'll fix this." Steamboat said as he took out his phone and sent a text message. "We should have resolution in a few moments."

"What did you do?" Devonte' asked.

"Called in a favor." Steamboat said in reply. "But I too am a bit confused. I thought that these two were married?" He said as he pointed at Dionne and Damon.

Before any of them dared to respond, Dionne shot a look to her father which prompted him to send Audrey back inside.

"Audrey Wallace...big Audrey Wallace isn't her mother, is she?" Damon asked.

"No. Her mother is my wife, Carroll. Carroll is "big Audrey's" aunt."

"I see. And the answer to your earlier question is, no. I'm not married to Dionne here. I'm married to her twin sister Diane."

"Who is also my daughter correct?"

"That's correct." Dionne added. "And just to put all our cards on the table. I happen to be in love with Devonte'."

"And I'm in love with Dionne." Devonte' chimed in.

"So, your wife, who is also my other daughter and your sister, is the porn star like yourself."

"Also correct." Damon said. "Fucked up isn't it?"

"And I fucked it up. All of it." Steamboat admitted as Damon's phone started to ring.

"You might want to answer that." Steamboat told him.

"Hello?"

.........

"Yes I remember you Detective Barbosa. It's only been a few hours since..."

........

"Are you serious? Really?"

............

"Well that's just about the best news that I've gotten in like...forever."

...........

"You as well. Thanks again." Click.

"We good now?" Steamboat asked his son.

"How'd you do that?" Damon asked.

"Do what? What did he do?" Dionne asked Damon.

"That's not your concern son; in fact, the less you know the better. Now... are we good?"

Damon took a second to ponder the question of "are we good". A quick scan of the faces of his two siblings conveyed to him with no ambiguity that they wanted him to settle this beef that he had with their father.

Was freeing him from a murder beef that he had caused enough to answer that question? Was killing the man who had mused openly about killing Damon enough to answer that question?

"Won't the mafia come after you?" Damon asked.

"No.... they won't." Steamboat replied with a confident grin.

"But how can you be so sure unless...son of a bitch!"

"I told you to stop asking. Now, are we good?"

"This doesn't balance the scales between us, but it's a good start." Damon finally relented, much to the adulation of Devonte', Dionne and Leonard "Steamboat" Randolph.

Just then, Carroll and Aunt Justine pulled back up to the townhome from the supermarket oblivious to the now subsided commotion and the revelations that it had wrought.

"Look, if you haven't done so...why don't you take a minute and meet my wife and my sister.

And if you're hungry, stay and have dinner with us and just maybe we can prune our family tree together.

In fact Damon, why don't you go and get Diane and the kids. I'm eager to meet my other daughter and grandsons."

"That's cool. In fact, I need to tell her that I'm off the hook legally for everything.

And Steamboat...I mean Pop, thanks. Thanks for everything." Damon said right before he and his dad embraced for the first time ever as Dionne cried tears of joy and relief.

"We will figure all of this out my son. And we will be the family we always should've been. On that, you have my word. And you know that my word is good. I mean, if you can't trust a murdering ex con, then who can you trust?"

Later on, that night. The home of Diane and Damon Hartsfield.

Diane sat out by the pool alone. Just her, her thoughts, a joint and a glass of Hennessy.

And the still sealed envelope containing the DNA test results. The same DNA test results that would show whether Damon or the late Salvatore Cazale would be the man who had fathered her three children.

Inside of her home, the atmosphere was festive. The "family reunion" had started at Ashley's place and made its way back to her domicile.

It was funny watching Damon Jr explain to his two brothers how little Audrey could be their aunt although they were all the same age.

One look at their father and she could see where Damon and Devonte' got their good looks as well as their height from. It probably also was how they could account for Dionne's awesome genetics; well that and a bit of pharmaceutical enhancements.

So why hasn't she opened the envelope...?

Damon would never desert her and the family over something like paternity. He didn't file for divorce once he found out that he was married to his sister so why would not being a biological father be the bridge too far?

So why hasn't she opened the envelope?

They'd be instant million, and possibly billionaires once this info came out that Caz had fathered her children. None of them would ever have a natural or physical need again.

So why hasn't she opened the envelope?

She took her lighter and with one last sigh as if she was pondering if this was the right course of action, she lit fire to the unopened envelope and tossed it into the pool as it continued to burn as it floated atop the water.

When it came to ten-year-olds Damon Jr. David and Derek...Damon Sr. You are the father!

Epilogue one. A park in Compton CA. Party over here! Four months later.

"Aunt Justine, HOW did you learn to bbq like this?" Dionne said as she sunk her teeth into one of the ribs that had just come off the pit. Courtesy of the grill master for the day, Justine Randolph.

"I used to date a BBQ man back in the day. He taught me everything I know about ribs, chicken and brisket." She explained.

"Well, you see back during MY bbq heyday, my ribs would've been falling off the bone." Her brother Leonard boasted as he play wrestled with his grandsons.

"Meaning that they, ribs that fall off the bone, would've also been overcooked." Justine added jokingly.

"Hey pop, we are about to do the Michael Jackson line dance. Come on up, Damon and I will teach it to you." Devonte' said as everyone including Carroll and big Ashley lined up as music blared through the blue tooth speaker.

"Are you sure that I can do this?" Ashley asked.

"Girl we're pregnant not invalid. Cassandra formerly "Tracee Fountains" Banks and the newest indefinite houseguest of the Hartsfield's told her as she rubbed her own swollen belly and patted Audrey's equally distended stomach. "In fact, why don't y'all play "The Wobble" or Maze's Before I let go next."

"I just don't want to hurt the baby. I'm like the old lady who lived in a shoe, one child only and I don't know what to do."

"That's what you have us for." Dionne assured her.

"Amen to that." Diane chimed in. "Now just admit that you're scared to do the dance because you're white." Diane joked.

"Bite your tongue. There's a class for any and everything in North Hollywood; and that includes line dancing. I even took a class on rapping. Wanna hear me spit some rhymes?" Big Ashley asked.

"No!" Was the response from all amidst good natured laughing.

"So what do you say pop? You down?" Damon asked.

"I told you boys.Randolph men don't line dance." Leonard replied.

"But the Randolph women do." Diane, Dionne, and Carroll all replied in unison.

"All right. Just this one time though and I..."

But something caught his attention. It also caught Damon's notice as well and sent his trouble alert antenna skybound.

Once he saw the custom made stone colored Lamborghini Urus. He knew who was shielded behind the illegally dark tint on the back windows.

Mafia Chieftain Alphonse "Alley boy" Carbone.

"Who the hell let him come into Compton?" Devonte' asked rhetorically.

"He runs the most powerful mafia family outside of New York or Cicero, Devonte'. No one "let" him do anything." Damon said in reply.

Despite the fact that there were at least 3 armed goons in the SUV with him, Alley Boy approached the revelers with his hands held high in a surrendered pose.

"I need take a walk/talk with Damon for a few minutes and then I'll be out of your hair. I promise."

"I'm coming as well." Devonte' added.

"No. You're really not coming as well." Alley Boy dead panned.

Devonte' starts to protest but is gently restrained by his father.

"Come on then." Damon said to Alley Boy over the protests emitting from his wife and sister Dionne. "Lets walk."

The two start on a newly designed walking trail around the park in a gentrified section of the area. Damon had seen the monster many times on the evening news and in documentaries, but never in person. What he knew of the somewhat diminutive gangster was that he was the financial backer for a lot of Caz's films, and that he could shed light on some of Damon's lingering questions regarding his father.

"Protective bunch...that family of yours." Alley boy observed."You'd have thought that I was going to take you to be fitted for cement shoes or somethin."

"Aren't most families like that?"

"Naw. Not at all. Even though they don't actually say it to my face; my family...my personal family, would be happy to see me go."

"What about your "other family?"

"Them even more so. But none of them have the balls to take out a boss."

"None of them that are still alive you mean? Is that why you sanctioned the hit on Tony Fishtank?"

"While I'm certain that you didn't hear this from your father, I must say that your detective skills are second to none." An impressed Alley boy replied.

"How is Detective Barbosa tied to you?"

"He's my nephew. You see, we wanted this thing to point away from Steamboat and we needed a patsy." Alley boy laughed loudly. "But who the fuck knew that we'd be picking his own kid for that role?"

"So the Fishtank murder case just becomes another unsolved LA homicide?"

"For now. Until some poor prick gets charged with murder one or something in another case and in true Godfather 1 fashion...the book, not the movie; he'll be approached with idea of copping to the Fishtank slaying and his family will be well cared for while he goes off and does the life sentence that he was already set to receive."

"Now I'm impressed." Damon admitted. "You thought of everything."

"Everything...except how to run a porn company."

"I'm sorry?"

"Oh that's right. You skipped the reading of Caz's will. Here, these are for you and your wife." Alley boy said as he handed Damon two envelopes.

"What's inside?"

"One is a cashier's check made out to you for $75k, and the other is to your wife for $150k.

Don't take the different amounts personal. Caz adored your wife. He kinda had a secret thing for black women. He used to say, "some people love banana splits, but I love chocolate slits."

"I see." Damon said as he clutched the envelopes tight. "So what else happened at the will reading? Did he give his two sons a 50% stake each and the won who makes the most profit at the end of a year gets Cazale productions outright?"

"You been watching the old tv show "Dallas" reruns haven't you?

It's funny how accurate you are though. While he left me the position of overseer. He did do exactly what you said."

"So how does this affect me? What does any of this have to do with me Mr. Carbone?"

"Sigh...Damon, you and Jack Martin are those "sons". Caz's will states that each of you is to run half of the company. Which ever one of you turns the most profit, will be given the whole thing after a year.

Caz was a fan of Dallas also."

Damon was stunned. He and Jack Martin, his arch nemesis with offices side by side running a porn production company. Could he do it? Would he do it?"

"But I just took a job with Bamboo Comics. I'd have to..."

"Stan Kirby knows all about this. He's willing to save you a spot if this doesn't work out after the first year.

Speaking of first year. Your first-year salary will be 3 million dollars."

"Three million dollars! Are you kidding me?"

"As executor of Caz's will, most assuredly not."

"Ok Mr.Carbone. As good as this sounds, how's about you give me the "what happens if I say no" part of this."

"No one is going to force you to do this. However, in light of the whole, "you and Diane being brother and sister" thing; as well as the fact that she's being black mailed by two scumbag lab workers over this, I figured that you might need a little assistance in keeping a lid on this entire thing."

"You're not going to kill them are you? The two lab workers?"

"Who do you think I am? That animal Tony Blundetto? Gyp Rossetti? Marlo Stanfield?

Do you see Chris and Snoop lurking in the background? Alley boy says after referencing The Sopranos, The Boardwalk Empire, and The Wire all in the same paragraph.

No, I'm going to let them know that it would be highly advantageous for their continued good health if they would forget all about those "erroneous" test results and simply move on with their lives...with those lives in tact, of course."

"Of course." Damon said as he pondered the offer. "A 3 million dollar annual salary, my dark family secret safe, the option to go back to Bamboo comics if I screw up."

"You're forgetting the most important part."

"Oh yeah, the chance to outshine Jack Martin."

"Jacob and fucking Esau; the twos of you.

So, do we have a deal?"

"What is.... "Fuck yes Alex?"

Epilogue 2 Dear Diary.

Dear diary,

Yeah, it's your girl Diane. I know...I know...I haven't visited with you since I was 9 years old. Technology and all of that. I mean, who would put their deepest, most private thoughts in a diary when you can broadcast them all over social media for likes and attention?

That was sarcasm you know...yeah it doesn't always translate well in print. So perhaps I should stop jerking you around and just say what's on my mind; what do you think Ms. Diary?

Well, I'll just say that had you asked me 11 months ago what I'd be adding to you today? Let's just say that I didn't have "finding out that I'm married to my biological brother" on my bingo card.

Yes... I said what I said, and no, we aren't going to get divorced. Let's face it, we have both spent the bulk of our marriage fucking other people; on top of that, Damon has been my husband far longer than he's been my brother.

Plus, I'm simply head over heels in love with the man...

DNA isn't going to change that.

Also taking up space on the bingo card was finding out who my father was, discovering my younger sister, my older sister Dionne marrying our brother Devonte' and now expecting a child of their own and new mother and former porn actress Cassandra "Tracee Fountains" Banks not only becoming a permanent resident in our home but also essentially "sister wife" to Dionne as her and Devonte' invited Cassandra to not only share their bed, but their lives also.

Speaking of "sister wives"; Ashley "Penny Pride" Wallace and also new mother has also retired from porn and now functions somewhat in that same capacity with me and Damon.

To be honest, given how she conceived little Dena, it didn't make for too smooth of a transition for me, but Damon is an excellent referee and peacemaker plus he loves the idea of being a father regardless to how the child may have came about so despite it all, we make it work.

Also, it's nice having a beautiful little baby girl around that I can dress up like a porcelain doll.

And having a tag team partner in bed with a sexual dynamo like my husband sure does cut down on the wear and tear and mileage being placed on the ole "kitty cat".

And speaking of Damon... CEO of Cazale Productions! Can you believe that? A kid from the hood with no formal education actually successfully running a billion-dollar empire.

Well, running it alongside Jack Martin who, to his credit has actually embraced fatherhood and is an active player in the baby boy's life that he shares with Cassandra.

While Damon plays Bobby Ewing to Jack's JR; the two are driving the company to new heights. Jack focuses on shooting mainly interracial movies. BWWM, WWBM, and he's even added a She-male and gay line.

A smart maneuver that Salvatore Cazale would never have attempted.

Damon on the other hand has gone with quality over quantity. He chooses to focus more on plots and scripts as opposed to the straight "gonzo" that Jack opts for.

He also has what he believes will be porn's "next big thing". A twenty-year-old white very handsome stud from Texas that goes by the name of "Colt Cummings".

I like the "kid" myself, he's very good looking, dark haired, muscles everywhere, with a nice sized package. And when Damon wanted to give him his initial tryout, guess whose jersey he tapped?

Colt was a little nervous, and he came in like no time flat, but he confided in me that the idea of being with an older black woman and veteran like myself was a bit overwhelming for him. But, Damon was certain that he could "Coach" him out of being a "minute man" on set.

He's also created a separate company called "SC Comics", and yes he's already heard from the DC people regarding the name, but not so much about changing it but just that they'll be "watching" to see if or when he engages in copyright infringement.

I don't know who will ultimately win out after the year is up, but I'll admit that I'm really enjoying the 3-million-dollar annual salary that he's pulling down for now.

1...456789