Married to the Mother-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But...but... I thought we'd live where we are... the apartment..." Elaine enjoyed the weak and feeble tone in his voice, cloaking excitement at the prospect of living in a house owned by a stern woman... he, owned by her in effect. The pathetic defence of his now worthless masculine pride had earned him punishment nonetheless... which she'd thoroughly enjoy administering later.

"Oh don't worry about that cramped apartment, I can't have my Daughter living there... we'll soon have it sold, and it'll help pay for your keep here..." Her cunt tingled lustily as she mounted the stairs, his protest now muted by the shock of her control, no further retorts, just gasps of defeated surprise, the sexually motivated part of his mind now enslaving him as readily as she, the thought of being 'kept' so blissfully rewarding to his submissive mind, the immediate shock of it, tempered by the sight of her mature legs and rounded backside ascending before his eyes

in regal elegance.

Their apartment was anything but cramped, but her pompous belittlement of it simply added to his need to masturbate... he was now more than ready to go down on his knees and beg anything of her, and the mature woman was as sexually aroused as he, but she had a pre-determined pattern to follow and would use self-control as well as control over him, taking him down to the desired level he was so deserving of, denying him the sniff at her cunt in submission she so desired. She'd settle for fulfilling masturbation over her victory, masturbation which would be mutually enjoyed by both, in circumstances he could never have imagined. She was now moving toward more direct authority over him, and teased his mind closer to it as they approached three doors on the upper mezzanine landing.

"...of course, you'll have duties and tasks to perform for me, whilst Penny is out pursuing her career..." Brad gaped with astonishment, his cock boning rigid at the thought of performing tasks for her... and Penny to pursue a career?... it wasn't what they'd discussed. He squeaked out another feeble gesture, more in submissive amazement than protest.

"Duties?... and...and Penny... a.. a career?..." Elaine's cunt bulged, her clitoris high and protruding from under its hood, tingling wonderfully against the tight fabric of her silken panties.

"Why yes... we know you've no need to pursue a career... we've decided you'll be a house-husband, and tend my needs and those of my friends when I entertain... she smirked at him wickedly.

"...I already know it's just what you're suited too." She sneered as he swallowed hard, not daring to question the decision... or the nature of the needs required when she entertained, she, giving him no further time to dwell on it.

"These are our rooms... this one is Penny's..." She opened the first door to reveal a spacious room, decorated to suit feminine tastes, a huge bed stationed at its centre, a balcony window flooding its light across the soft linen, an open door to the rear revealing an en suite. His cock perked at the thought of licking Penny's cunt upon that bed, assuming that would be his room too, despite the reference to her daughter alone. She closed the door, and walked further down, passing a central door before opening the third.

"...and this is my room." She only half opened the door, so's Brad could see the majority of the palatial bedroom, but not the wall on the right-hand side. His balls tingled at the soft feminine scent which breezed from the room, his eyes taking in another huge bed adorned with black silk sheets, the white lace curtains moving in the air and light from her large balcony window. Elaine grinned as she watched his eyes view that bed again, knowing his was imagining her milky white flesh and red hair contrasting against those sheets... her Daughter fast becoming secondary to the sexual desires tearing at his mind. She shut that door and walked him back to the central one, opening it with a sneering and satisfied smile.

"...and this is your room... I know you'll find the arrangement most suitable." Brad gasped as his eyes took in a room which was closet sized in proportion to the other bedrooms, a single bed placed centrally, a sink and modest shower cubicle in one corner, a small window high above the bed which would require the standing on a chair to see out of. Elaine sighed audibly as she pushed the door wide, allowing his eyes to take in the full length of the left-hand wall... and the door in it which led to the Mistress of the House's bedroom, though there was no door to his future wife's room opposite. Elaine enjoyed taking in his startled and excited looks of disbelief, she almost there in having him open up and outing him as a submissive.

"Penny will require privacy at times, when you're not required to entertain her and her friends, you'll be able to hear her enjoyment through the wall of course..." She sighed again, making the sexual pleasure of his belittlement quite evident as she looked to the door which ensured her easy access to him.

"...I'll keep an eye on you when that happens... and you'll be easily within my reach when I require your services." Brad followed meekly, still trying to come to terms with what she was saying, as she edged him into the modest room, and stood close to the door connecting it with hers.

"You'll want to freshen up, ready to greet and welcome my Daughter and her friends on her return, I know I want to..." As she pushed the door forward to enter her room and leave him to dwell on what had already been decided for him, she lifted the lid on a laundry basket by the door and feigned expelling her lungs at the stale smells within it.

"Oh... this is my dirty laundry by the way, I can't have it cluttering my room, so it'll be staying in yours... It's more than convenient, as dealing with our laundry will be one of your duties..." She replaced the lid carefully, ensuring the soiled pair of panties she'd placed hanging over the basket's lip remained on view, then sneered contemptuously at him, enjoying his crestfallen gape, before pushing the door wide, strutting through it with studied pomp, and closing it behind her without a further word. Once behind the door, she panted almost uncontrollably, her breasts heaving, knowing exactly what he'd not be able to resist inspecting, longing to dominate him sexually, and claim him as hers.

Brad now knew he was to be enslaved, and so wanted to open that door and go down on his knees to beg her to own him, but he just didn't have the courage, neither could he quite believe what was happening to him. Surely this must be some elaborate prank set up by Penny to test him... but the woman behind that door was so sincere... and so naturally commanding. His cock pulsed lustily as his eyes went from the closed but unlocked door, to the laundry basket beside it... Elaine knowing exactly what he'd do. His heart raced, his cock pulsing to an aching rigidity at seeing the panties Elaine knew a weak male like he would not be able to resist.

As his fingers felt the delicate lacy fabric, Brad was beyond any rational thought, completely conquered by the unyielding will of a stern woman, he was on the verge of a spontaneous orgasm as he sniffed at the gusset... and knew the delicious whiffs of the cunt belonging to the women whom he now yearned to be owned by. Unable to resist masturbating now, he undid his leggings and pulled down his underwear, dropping to his knees and stropping his erect cock as just the spices of Elaine's cunt and anus took absolute command of his inner soul... oh, how he longed to be her laundry boy now. As he held the gusset tight to his nose and stropped in submissive bliss, neither could he resist daring to peep through the keyhole, hoping to catch a glimpse of the mature woman whose command and domineering power had made his wife-to-be of secondary importance.

Elaine more than knew what his exact and pathetic actions would be, grinning to herself as she sat on the bed opposite the door, her broad thighs invitingly on view as she faced that keyhole. She sneered with smug contentment on seeing the light though it darken... as per male boyfriends she'd teased before, ensuring their milky tributes whilst they believed she was unaware, then confronted by her with it, their humiliation guaranteed, and a caning or other suitable punishment awarded before her cunt was licked in servile gratitude. She sighed and stared at the keyhole on this occasion, wanting this male to know her pleasure in his position in the room being permanent... the view would be his on a regular basis when she entertained other males at her whim, and the pathetic wretch she owned would be called upon to perform other duties. She wanted to confront him right away, but she'd make sure he was beyond any denial of his admission that he was a committed submissive.

Elaine pulled back her skirts, slowly parting her thighs to reveal a gorgeous gusset clad mound, that gusset showing a broad wet patch through the length of her mature slot, evidence for his eyes that her command of how his life was now to be set out for him, had excited her, aroused her sexually... her pleasure at his reduction to her servant, more than sincere. Her sneering smile broadened as she pulled her thighs back a little, and when slipping a finger through the fabric, she heard Brad's gasps of excitement from beyond the door, little or no attempt made, to avoid her knowledge that he was a peeping tom, he wanted to be caught, wanted to be humiliated, wanted to be owned... and her direct stare at the keyhole intensified, having him know those wishes would be granted as she slipped her panties off.

Brad stropped wildly, snorting at the spice of the gusset, the stimulation of his boning cock exquisite as he viewed Elaine's mature cunt for the first time, his eye straining to keep everything in view through the keyhole as he jerked toward a blissful surrender, Elaine's curt but pleasured stare while she fingered her clitoris, telling him that the door might just as well not be there, and how he wished it wasn't. He wanted to spend so much, but managed to hold back, edging himself and enjoying the denial as Elaine began to sigh and moan, pulling her thighs high to reveal the beautiful pucker of her anus, which he'd have plenty of opportunities to lick and probe in utter submission. The mature redhead kept her eyes firmly on the tiny orifice in the door as her face contorted with ecstasy, her groan emphasising the sheer bliss of her orgasm... she was now more than ready for his shaming admission.

The seed surged up from his balls as he watched Madam Elaine Chantry, his future Mother-in-Law, slip from the bed, deftly kick her soiled panties to one side with her spiked heel, and stride to the door... and pull it wide. His pleasure was as nothing he'd experienced before, as the seed erupted from his cock, the first turgid loop shooting high, before dropping to surrender itself between the formidable woman's feet as she stood hand on hip, laughing contemptuously at the pathetic sight before her. On his knees, masturbating hard, with her soiled gusset pressed hard to his nose and mouth as he jerked and shot his mess in utter shame, the gusset partially hiding his face, but it couldn't hide the bliss of his humiliation, as he confirmed just how much he yearned to comply utterly with her authority... and anything that authority deemed he should do.

Elaine's laughter faded with his final dribbling spurts to the polished wooden floor, but her pleasure didn't fade one bit as Brad dropped the panties, and with his anus tingling wildly at being outed as a submissive so openly, made himself prostrate at her feet. He could feel her eyes burn into him as he cowered before her, and though he'd shot his mess, his passion to submit to her was as ardent as hers was in seeing him do it. His spent cock pulsed as his eyes were drawn to her spiked stiletto pointing its heel to the milky issue on the boards, her sneering voice almost laughing again.

"Lick that mess off my floor... now!" She grinned with satisfaction as he set to the task without showing any hesitation, Elaine sneering at his finding difficulty in licking the slippery globules from the floor, something she always thoroughly enjoyed watching her males subjected to... and this one was going to be enjoyed in so many ways. She shifted her shoe toward his tongue as it chased the semen across the smooth floor.

"You'll have to put your lips to it... think of it as kissing the floor I walk on... that's the way the other males I've owned have managed it." Brad's spent cock was already beginning to stir again, the sheer pleasure of being dominated by so supreme a woman was so intense, and her wicked pleasure at having him know she'd enjoyed subjecting other males to the humiliation he was now suffering, enhanced that yearning to submit to her so strongly. His anus clenched and dilated in the exquisite fear of her as he pressed his lips to the floor and consumed the salty mess he'd surrendered in ecstatic awe of her. She chuckled cynically as he dutifully cleaned the floor which was no stranger to semen spent in submission.

"I see you've taken to your laundry duties with some enthusiasm... that's good, because as I've told you, you'll be presented to the ladies of the neighbourhood for their approval tomorrow... they'll bring their used underwear here from now on, a token of their acceptance that you're worthy of perpetual service to my Daughter..." She laughed spitefully as she strode back to the bed and sat on its edge.

"...and we both know now, that you'll come to recognise each of those women by their sexual scent alone... don't we?" He dared lift his head, showing her his humiliated blush at being subjected to such a menial duty... and her knowing that he'd not be able to resist sniffing at the soiled gussets of women who'd be as dominant as Elaine. She slowly moved her thighs apart, and wagged a summoning finger at him.

"You'll strip naked now, I want your exposed in humility, ready for when Penny returns with her friends..." Brad gaped, and hesitated as he crawled toward her, earning another punishment for his disobedience which would be duly awarded by her cane tomorrow.

"Strip!" Brad's thoughts went to how he'd take being seen by all Penny's friends... never mind Penny alone... seen naked and defeated by the mere will of a woman. The thought of that cutting humiliation coursed through him as he obediently shuffled his clothes off, the butterflies in his stomach tempered by the rising of his cock again... the thrill of being humiliated that way by his Mother-in-law to be, taking the upper hand, as had she. Elaine was now in her element, her dominant passion excited by the control she now had over him, her cunt warming to the need for further stimulation already, her spitefulness toward him rising.

"Kiss my feet!" She sneered with smug contentment as Brad plied his lips to the toes of her stilettos without hesitation, grovelling at her feet, his enthusiasm in doing so, awarding her the pleasure of her utter contempt for his pathetic and shameful submissiveness. She swept her feet away from the adoration of his tongue, spreading her broad thighs and exposing her cunt for his view.

"Sniff my cunt!" Her pleasure increased immensely, on seeing that his cock had reached a full erection again, teased to it by her control, as he knelt and lifted his nose to greet the spicy fragrance of her cunt, gasping in a state of excited disbelief in what was happening to him, as he faced the silky folds of her labia, the inviting butterfly which shrouded the entrance to which he hoped his tongue would be invited, glistening wet with the result of her orgasm, and fresh arousal. But Elaine had other ideas. She lifted her heels to the bed, and slipping a finger across her clitoris, leaned back slightly and had his nose greet the tangy fragrance of her anus.

"Lick my arsehole! Brad's cock stood high and stiff once more, as his nose took in the tangy tones of her anus, and pulsed longing to come at his tasting its spice and warm texture of her soft brown pucker without hesitation. Elaine sighed as his tongue paid due homage to her dominance in that most humbling... and deeply satisfying way.

"There's nothing a mature woman likes more, than a submissive male who does just what he's told, and attends to his duties to her, as all potential sons-in-law should..." She sighed as his tongue probed and thrust at the tightness and taste of defeat, that many a male tongue had known over the years; a long disposed of husband, boyfriends, each had been shamefully crushed by the the dominant will of Madam Elaine Chantry... and Brad Lang, was to be no exception, his only exception would be that he'd know the humbling - and deeply rewarding - duty of arse-licking for a much longer period of time than any of his pathetic predecessors.

Brad longed to masturbate as he sniffed hard at the whiffs from the base of her aroused cunt, his chin pressed hard into the crevice of the magnificent woman's buttocks, pressed into the obedient servicing of her hot anal pucker, as she moaned toward a second and justified orgasm at his expense, her eyes went down to his wide and excited eyes, she knowing he longed to come again too, but he'd be so rightfully denied it. He had her Daughter and her friends to entertain yet, and he'd enjoy the shaming he was to suffer, so much better with his balls already fit to burst again. Her eyes let him know the absolute pleasure of her sexual dominance, as she screwed her face in pure ectasy, her finger rubbing her clitoris wildly as he stretched and thrust his tongue in and out, he, almost wishing she'd defecate as she came... he'd willingly have eaten her shit, so deep was his worship of her becoming.

Elaine heaved her full breasts as she panted back to sensibility, pushing Brad's head away, and sneering with delight at his face shining with the lubrication of his efforts and her excretions.

"We'll go downstairs and await your bride-to-be and her friends now, my little arse-licker, I've someone I need to contact about the wedding too." As she stood from the bed, he went to stand too, receiving a sharp retort from Elaine.

"Remain on your knee!... you'll crawl on all fours whenever in the presence of women in this house!..." She grinned triumphantly as he cowered like a dog for her, his cock poking rigid beneath him, excited by her authority. She kicked her discarded panties over to him, sneering as she stood hand on hip.

"Pick those up with your teeth, take them to the basket... I've no doubt you'll have a good sniff of them later on." She watched with pleasure as he went on all fours, inhaling hard as he picked the sodden panties from the floor with his teeth, the lush scent having his aching cock pulse longingly for stimulation as he took them to the basket. Elaine chuckled cynically as he dropped them in.

"Of course, there'll be times when you'll be allowed upright in the presence of women, when your duties require it, but we'll come to them, as and when they're required... now let's go down and await Penny." She laughed at his slow progress down the stairs, each derisory expression keeping his cock rigid as his hurting knees got used to the wear they'd now be subjected too, Elaine pointing him into a corner facing the window to the drive, when they entered the lounge. Elaine's curt grin and nod of the head, command enough to have him kneel in obedience and await the humiliation to come. He yearned to play with his cock as he took in the sheer magnificence of her femininity through the corner of his eye, as she picked up a phone, even that simple movement displaying her haughty elegance. She smiled wickedly toward him, knowing he was eyeing her, and would hear her side of any conversation clearly.