Married to the Mother-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll see that pathetic cock now... and see just how much you relish your coming enslavement." Brad's gagged face blushed with shame as his tortured cock unfurled and erected to a stiff rigidity immediately the black plastic cage was removed, for the inspection of the goading women, whose utter contempt for him was voiced within cynical laughter which also echoed their haughty arousal at his so obvious pleasure at being dominated. Elaine saw to it that his cock bolted to a maximum rigidity as she she flexed and readied her cane.

"See how he longs to both serve you and sniff at your panties... and there are so many other tasks he's going to enjoy!..." She pulled him over again, and allowed him to enjoy the stimulation of his pertly expanded bell against the sheets, Gladys grinning as she lifted his chin and placed a bolster under it, having him take in the delighted expressions of the other women as Elaine cut the air with her cane... they'd not miss a moment of his mixed emotions as the mature redhead served him so justifiably with what he'd earned.

"...but he dared question my authority initially, and must pay dearly for that... I'll now take great pleasure in having him surrender both his tears and his seed, in confirming your approval!" Without further delay, her cunt hot with sadistic arousal, she put one hand to hip and brought the cane whooping down with the other. Brad bucked and cried through the gag as the thwack of the cane against the flesh of his buttocks resonated throughout the room... and the stinging pain warped through his body, the coursing sting from the first stroke not yet fully abated, as the second stroke was delivered, followed by the third, each continuing stroke having him buck and thrust his cock at the bedding... taking him ever closer to a masochistic heaven as Elaine showed him just what a Mother-in-Law she was going to be.

The women showed their delight as Brad was swiftly brought to tears by Elaine's vigorous applications, the shame and humiliation of being broken by a woman, blending with the deliciously dark pleasure of it as the tears flowed. He tried to hide his face as he sobbed pitifully through the gag, but Gladys held his head up firm... and his eyes took in the sincere and haughty pleasure of every woman there at his bound humiliation, as they awaited the inevitable submission from his balls which would shame him so thoroughly.

As Brad squirmed and tested his bonds, the thrusting at the sheets under Elaine's cane as she owned him became more rhythmic, the sordid pleasure of his defeat now outweighing the pain and having his tearful face contort lustily. One of the women, a portly brunette whose cunt would be licked in tribute later, sneered loudest at his coming humiliation.

"You have him Elaine!... he's going to come!" Gladys pulled his head back as far as she could, ensuring his gagged and snivelling face was witnessed by all... and he would witness their supreme pleasure, as his buttocks now bucked to greet the cane in utter submission, and Elaine prompted his disgrace with an expertly applied salvo of the cane, her spiteful satisfaction so evident as he grunted through the gag as the seed burst from his balls.

The delight on those women's faces and their mocking applause as he spoiled the sheets in utter disgrace had him know an ecstasy as never before, the pleasure of being broken by a woman whom he already worshipped, whilst viewed by others who'd own him too, had him pump his seed for what seemed an eternity, his life as a pathetic and beaten servant of womanhood now assured. Elaine stood and panted in a state of righteous victory, as she dropped the cane and eased the slot in her body stocking apart to reveal her aroused cunt, while Gladys eagerly removed the gag from the still weeping Brad, those women wearing panties, letting them slip to the floor in preparation for his adoration.

Elaine slipped onto the bed, and further applause echoed through Brad's ears as he sniffed eagerly at the spice of the women who'd beaten and dominated him... and had now broken him to a life of servitude he was so willing to show his utter obedience to.

*** ***. ***

Brad's cock pulsed in the downward curved steel cage he'd been adorned with for the day, his gaping face taking in the Gothic towers of St Hilda's and bringing back memories, as he sat naked and leashed on the black leather seating, between Penny and Elaine. Both older and younger women sneered with delight as his face peered in awe through the tinted windows which concealed his humiliation from casual onlookers who'd observed the entourage of black vehicles going through the nearby town, some doffing their hats in the belief that is was part of a funeral party, though no hearse was evident. Elaine grinned with curt pleasure at her Son-in-law to be.

"Your last moments as a bachelor, you'll be my Daughter's property officially shortly... I do hope you enjoyed your freedom, it'll be gone forever within the hour." Her cynical laughter had his cock pulse as their car, the first in line, drew up under the looming entrance hall of an institution he'd been so glad to leave... only to be returned, and find that it would so fittingly reduce him to enslavement. As Penny took his leash, ready to lead him in pomp to the altar, Elaine took a key from her purse and unlocked the tiny padlock of the cage which prevented his masturbation, removing it, and smiling on seeing he was unable to control his erection with the awe of what was to happen to him.

"There!... it's traditional for males to show their pleasure at being married here... and just look at all these people, so pleased to see you." As the two women in their black outfits stepped out from the car, Penny swelled with pride behind her black lace veil at the applause she received from the two lines of senior level girls forming a guard of honour, the witnessing of a marriage into servitude, a special treat for girls in their final year, girls selected for their aptitude in spite toward masculinity, and soon to undermine the once universal power of that gender in society. Brad's anus tingled his, cock bolting erect and rigid as their applause for her was then echoed by their ridicule for him, led naked and leashed on all fours upon the carpet laid out in Penny's honour, the elegance of her tight black outfit, and of those women following her, contrasting wonderfully with the humiliating exposure of the male... each girl looking on jealously, longing to lead a male to enslavement that way.

If Brad's initial humiliation before the excited girls had not been enough, his cock perked in a lusty salute of shame at the woman awaiting him at St. Hilda's darkly foreboding entrance. The jeering girls thoroughly enjoyed his gasping expression at seeing the woman who'd caned him to tears before an audience of girls several years ago, the girls now watching the reunion so gleefully, having been made fully aware of his humiliation for masturbating... and that the girl he'd masturbated over was now leading him back to her, owned and dominated.

Edith Harper might still carry the title 'Miss', but this mature and bespectacled woman was no vinegary virgin. A spinster in name only, her cunt knew the continual worship of several males kept as pets, all vying for her favour for tongue service, after she'd known the service of a well endowed stud of her choice. Her spiritual pleasure at this moment eclipsed the thoughts of such moments though, she'd seen to the marriage of many a caned male before, but her delight at the delicious irony of this masturbator being so justly taken control of by the girl he'd spent over and suffered the cane for, was exquisite. Brad's cock boned in earnest awe at the woman, as she flexed her cane at the pleasure of humiliating him again.

"Well my masturbator, it seems you learned nothing from your caning... other than your pleasure at feminine authority..." She lifted her head and addressed her young audience.

"If only you could have seen his tears girls... caning him was such a pleasure!" She looked down at him, and playfully flicked his rudely standing cock with her cane.

"...and you'll have masturbated over your humiliation under the cane... admit it!" Penny pulled the leash tight as Brad gasped, Elaine's cunt tingling as she too, enforced her authority.

"Admit it you cur... broadcast what we all know already, have every girl here know it!" Brad's anus tingled as he thought on how often he'd re-lived the punishment, the dark pleasure of that humiliation bringing the seed from his balls... and he'd now have the pleasure of admitting it, forced from him by the sheer weight of feminine authority, something he no longer had the will to resist in any way... nor the inclination, as his sexual desires to submit overwhelmed him. It was with a sense of relief that he blurted out his response, pleasing Elaine in particular, immensely.

"Yes... yes... I masturbated over your caning me..." Penny jerked his leash as his croaking voice broke with the humiliating pleasure.

"...many times!" He hung his head as the girls erupted with cynical laughter, but his cock was far from hanging, sordidly erect at the humiliating admission, each sneering face telling him he was worthless, beaten, defeated... his official enslavement to feminity, no more than a foregone conclusion, as the wedding guests, both Elaine and Penny's, gathered at the entrance in their smartest black attire to enjoy his shame.

He was ushered to one side on his leash, and made to crouch in homage to each guest, each of whom showed an excited and delighted scorn for him as they filed through to the Great Hall, Elaine even more thrilled than Penny as they stood and greeted each guest with Edith.

"I'd have him kiss the feet of each guest, but I don't want to delay the ceremony..." Brad's eyes took in the array of black stocking clad calves and the spiked heels that supported each, longing to oblige her, and Edith ensured his pathetically submissive desire was granted as she sneered down at him.

"We'll have him kiss each as they leave following the ceremony, and they'll be more than ready for it, after the spectacle of his binding to the matrimonial yoke." She grinned and clapped her hands as the last of Penny's friends completed the array of femininity eager to see that official indenture, Tabitha, the plump and frumpy young woman who'd taken such pleasure in neutering his manhood with the cage, giving him an especially spiteful smile... and having Brad strain at the leash, longing to kiss the feet of the woman who'd awarded him the first taste of such a humiliating token which ensured his sexual obedience. Elaine grinned at her Daughter, as the plump girl strutted off to take her place in the Hall.

"I'll have Tabitha over, in a few days time... we'll have some entertainment, having her fit your husband with some of the more intriguingly interesting cages... while he's conscious this time." Brad's cock poked high in a defiant stance that occasion would not allow, as he watched the broad backside that had face-sat him on that girl's night saunter away, Elaine and Penny's cynical laughter having not quite ceased, as Edith's summoning clap saw the approach of a matronly like woman, her severe smile giving Brad the promise of some further delight, a white garment in her outstretched arms. Edith sneered as she touched the somewhat weathered looking garment adoringly, her pleasure in doing so, so apparent.

"As you've seen my boy, It's a tradition for the bride and guests to wear black at weddings here... and you'll have the pleasure of wearing the white shroud which all males are adorned with when summoned in obedience to our altar..." She gave a deep sigh which more than indicated to Brad that her cunt was moistening more than it ever could when she'd caned him, and noted how both Elaine and Penny were keen to touch the garment too, a shiver running through his entire body as it was slipped over his head, a musty scent indicating its age, its short length and pleats to just above waist height, not obstructing the view of his cock, its flare giving an air of femininity, adding to the lusty humiliation of the spectacle that was to be made of him... but the appearance was less of a significance to the woman, Edith now taking great pleasure in confirming why.

"...all males pressed into the servitude of womanhood wear the shroud as they go so willingly to their enslavement, and they do so with a deserved sense of foreboding and to pledge their rigid obedience, regardless of how willing..." She sighed again as she pulled the leash up through the collar of the shroud, delighting in how it set it off.

"...the shroud was worn by the last male principal of St. Hilda's, known as the 'Dean' back then,who was hanged for crimes against women... hanged wearing this very shroud..." Brad's anus tingled, his cock perking below the garment, the feel of it, and Edith's sincere pleasure at its history, taking his sense of submission to darkly masochistic level as she continued.

"...of course, we don't know what else he was allowed to wear when the rope exacted it's justice, but we do know it was a public hanging, so he was deservedly made a spectacle of, jeered and ridiculed... especially by the women present no doubt, as he was displayed on high..." She flicked her cane, ready to have her guests enjoy seeing the shroud yet again, as Penny tugged his leash eagerly.

"...just imagine the level of defeat he'll have been reduced to, as he struggled and choked in penitent submission before a delighted crowd... we want you to feel that penitence as you go to the enslavement you know you're guilty of bringing upon yourself... but there's one more thing before you're eternally bound." He was already longing to spend in utter submission, yearning for the moment when the scathing feminine audience saw him displayed on a leash in the shroud, when the matronly woman passed a second collar and leash to Edith, who smiled curtly as she buckled the second collar above the first, ensuring it was chokingly tight, knowing the noose-like grip would have him fantasise about being led to the gallows himself... then the smug pomposity of her grin grew, along with the moistening of her mature cunt, as she handed it to Elaine.

"... you're not just here to confirm your servitude to Penny... you'll be married to Elaine too, and know her authority officially." Brad Lang gasped in submissive awe, his mind now numbed with the ecstatic thought of being owned so completely by the mature redhead. Her smile of supreme satisfaction as she too, tugged his leash, had his standing cock tease at the hem of the shroud in submissive wanting. Now led on display in the shroud to the confirmation of his eternal obedience to womanhood, he was leashed, not just by his dominant Wife-to-be, but also by his assertive and strictly dominant Mother-in-Law, Edith and the matronly woman following up behind, ready to assist with and enjoy the pomp of the ceremony.

Brad's sense of submission reached yet another exquisite peak as they entered the Hall, the place where he'd been caned to tears for the crime of masturbation, and where now, femininity would witness and realise his absolute capitulation to the superior sex. The cacophony of justified ridicule at the pathetic status he'd allowed himself to be reduced to so easily, echoed in a unanimity for him, having him know he'd truly entered a world he could not have dreamed ever existed... but the relentless tug on the leashes as the two women intent on the satisfaction of his ownership, confirmed this was to be the only reality he knew from now on.

Edith flicked his backside with her cane as he dared falter slightly, taking in the dark aura of the event as he was goaded wildly by both older and younger women alike, their fervour making it quite plain that the humiliation of wearing the shroud as though going to his own hanging, was merely a taster to the shame to come. Brad was almost disappointed at not seeing a gallows awaiting him before the huge stained glass windows at the Hall's head, just two plinths, a woman in a full length black cloak with whip furled beneath her arm standing before a lectern, obviously a priestess. But some ten yards before that, stood a smiling Marjory Hamilton, the female Lawyer who saw to the women's legalities, by a low table, low enough for a kneeling slave-to-be to access what was upon it.

Brad looked up to the knowledgeable and assertive woman whose laundry would be most eagerly sniffed at after today, and whose cunt would receive a special adoration from his tongue on those occasions the redheaded Mother-in-Law had him entertain her, as Elaine squeezed her hand in greeting, whilst Penny sneered down at him, Mother firmly in control of proceedings now.

"I trust you find the percentage offered, agreeable Marjory?" She smiled at her, then down at the kneeling cur with a lusty contempt.

"Oh yes Elaine... you've been more than generous." She flicked a microphone on which sat on the table amongst documentation, coughing gently into it to draw the gleefully murmuring audience to a hushed state of anticipation, the clear tone of the assertive and mature brunette then bringing Brad's cock up to equal that attention.

"Before the union can be completed, the male will now sign two documents..." She then gave a sigh, audible to all via the microphone, indicating the tart pleasure she enjoyed at imposing her authority over him in such a profound way.

"...the first is legally binding pledge, recognised as valid by all within the world outside... it signs over all his wealth and assets in entrustment to Madam Elaine Chantry!" As the crowd of women murmured their excited approval, Marjory pointed her cane to a pen on the table, and Elaine added her authority to the matter.

"Sign it!... sign it now... render yourself to my legal control of you!" Brad's balls and anus tingled with a lusty foreboding... and a perverse and deliciously submissive pleasure as he picked up the pen... and signed it willingly as he cowered at the feet of the woman who would now own and control his finances. His boning cock dribbled pre-cum as the signing of the document was greeted with contemptuous applause and cynical laughter, not least from Penny, seeing him reduced to a state of destitution by the power of femininity, the power of her Mother. Elaine's cunt tingled with an erotically charged sense of sexual satisfaction, reducing a male to worthlessness, and his suffering that fate so willingly, so deeply arousing. That arousal and her smug satisfaction would increase with the absolute defeat of his ego, and his utter humiliation, with respect to the second document.

Edith stood close, smiling knowingly whilst flexing the cane he'd been made so familiar with in reward for his masturbation those few years ago, making it clear that a further public humiliation of him was to be enjoyed by the scathing feminine audience, he already hanging his head in shame at their goading pleasure, at seeing his weakness in signing his wealth away to a woman so readily. Elaine jerked his head back by the leash to ensure he didn't miss a second of Marjory's enjoyment of her authority over him... and the audience would not miss a moment of his humiliation in her absolute triumph over him.

"...the second document may not be legally binding beyond the realms of our womanly throng, but will be adhered to, strictly, within it... and our property-to-be will only rarely be allowed beyond those realms, and then under strict supervision..." Her face radiated the contempt, spite for him, and sheer sadistic pleasure she felt, on moving the document across the table toward him with her cane, her mature breasts heaving at the prospect of seeing a male put firmly in his place at the feet of femininity.