Married to the Mother-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello again Edith... oh, I'm more than fine thanks... I've decided to bring things forward, can the chapel be made ready for Saturday?... everybody here is ready to attend at short notice..." She stared over at Brad and sighed as she sneered lustily at him.

"...oh he'll be more than accommodating, and he'll be delighted to see you again too... Saturday then, I can't wait." Her cunt was proving insatiable today, perking to a delightful tingle despite the two glorious orgasms she'd already been awarded, at the bemused look on Brad's face, daring to glance at her in wondering who 'Edith' was.

"You'll have known Edith as Miss Harper... the woman who caned you to tears before an audience of girls... my daughter included..." Her smug smiles greeted his gasps of bewilderment... and the stiffening of his cock at being reunited with the woman who'd opened his mind to the dark delights of submission to femininity more than any other woman. Elaine sighed with sadistic contentment.

"A record is kept of all males who received the just and judicial caning, not that Edith required any written record for your punishment... she remembered how much she enjoyed reducing you to tears, and relishes seeing you again to goad you about it." She enjoyed teasing his mind with confusing information, with what this had to do with his marriage, and as he came close to actually asking, she enjoyed making things patently clear in his defeated mind.

"I know you had some grand ideas about where you'd tie the knot, Penny and I had a good laugh about how crushed you'd be when told our decision... you'll marry at St. Hilda's chapel, there's a lot you won't know about that institution as a male..." She smirked with a contemptuous sneer as she pulled something from a draw in the lounge table.

"... you'll find the ceremony most stimulating." Brad's anus clenched and dilated alternately in rapid succession, tingling wildly at the foreboding but lush thought... and his justly deserved fate of that stern woman seeing him married to the girl he'd masturbated over - that caning more than justified in her eyes, on seeing that he was now dominated by her... and by her Mother. His cock stood high and boned all the more, at seeing that Elaine's serenely contented approach to him was with a collar and leash in her hands. He made no effort to avoid its fitting, bringing Elaine's cunt to a lusty tingle of pleasured contempt as he lifted his chin in submissive acceptance of it. His cock pulsed and boned to an aching rigidity as her delicately manicured fingers buckled the softly lined leather collar nice and tight, her sigh of pleasure as she tugged on the leash to test her feel of ownership of him, having him yearn to spend at this symbol of his absolute humiliation.

"I'm so going to enjoy having you live here, I want to keep an eye on you, put you to good use, and obviously my daughter wants that too... we'll find the pleasure of each other's company so mutually enjoyable when she's out enjoying other men, real men, so much more worthy of her." She laughed spitefully at a revelation which came of little surprise to the confirmed submissive cur on her leash; he was to be cuckolded from the moment of marriage onwards. Pre-cum oozed from his bell as the sternly mature redhead extended the leash and stretched to reach a cane from a tub by the table, flicking it playfully through the air to test its flexibility.

"One of my friends and near neighbours, is also a legal representative for the ladies hereabouts, she's going to draw something up that you'll put a pen to... you'll sign everything you own over to Penny, with myself as trustee, of course, it'll relieve you of any worries or responsibilities regarding the assets we know you have..." Her face moved from a gentle smile to a broad and wicked grin, as she cut the air with her cane.

"...it'll also relieve you of everything but dutiful service to your Wife... and her Mother!" She tugged on the leash and had him kneel in a begging position, enjoying the tactile command over him the collar and its accessory gave her, swiping his flank with her cane for good measure... giving him a taste of what he'd deservedly receive when witnessed by her friends tomorrow, his tears assuring their approval of his enslavement. His balls and anus now tingled incessantly at what he'd just been told, but far from being horrified, the prospect of signing his life over to her, committing himself to total enslavement, thrilled him close to spurting. As the sting of that cane coursed through him, and the taut feel of the leash held his head back, he longed to sign his very soul over to her.

Elaine sighed with contempt, feeling his pathetic pleasure at what he'd been told, and considering giving him a good thrashing there and then, when three cars pulled into the driveway... a sweeter humiliation than the cane now on offer. Brad's sexual emotions screwed from delight to horror, and back again; there was still an awkwardness at being openly seen as submissive by her, though she obviously knew so well that he was inside, but just how submissive... but the cutting humiliation of that confirmation, and before her spiteful friends too, thrilled him sexually. Elaine was determined the confirmation of his outing was left in no doubt whatsoever, and his thorough shaming was left indelibly on the minds of her daughter and her friends, tugging him round to the doorway, as soon as the cars arrived. She stood hand on hip, pointing the cane at him as he awaited the exposure of the door opening.

"You'll kiss the feet of every girl who comes in here, kiss as though each and every one of them owns you... as they duly will." Her look of triumph ensured his cock stood high in a salute to her magnificence as she pulled the door wide, taking his breath away as he blushed pink, half wanting the earth to swallow him up, half longing the entire world to know he was a submissive cur, in absolute obedience to the mere whims of any female.

Penny and the girls had barely departed their seats in the cars, and were standing in an excited gaggle, having discussed how they'd tease the truth about Brad's sexuality from him early on and enjoy his services, when the door swung wide. Brad's blush intensified, as did the rigidity of his cock, on the eyes of every girl there focused on him, bringing excited gasps of disbelief, hands raised to mouths in pleasured shock... and cruel laughter, from Penny in particular, greeting his ears.

With every girl there a potential dominatrix in the making, Penny no exception, the vision that greeted them was very arousing indeed. Cunts that had already tingled longingly at the prospect of taunting the husband-to-be, as promised in discussion with Penny, now moistened in pure sexual excitement. Penny gasped as she stood staring with a satisfied smile, seeing her Mother standing proudly over what would soon be her property, kneeling in submission, naked, erect with the pleasure of his own humiliation... dominated.

That erection boned lustily as Elaine pointed him to her Daughter's feet, as Penny led the excited group of girls in, she gaping with an expression of smug conceit at already knowing he was submissive, and now outed to confirm his dark desire to serve womanhood, the rest of the girls giggling excitedly as he kissed her feet in homage to her superiority. Elaine jerked his leash to have him adore the next girl's shoes as she addressed her Daughter.

"He was so easily dominated my dear, I think it's what he's always wanted..." Penny stood smirking hand on hip, as one by one, the other girls who'd had their feet kissed, stood with her and thoroughly enjoyed seeing him humiliated by her Mother's command with the leash, his wagging erection confirming a pleasure he couldn't hide as he was made to kiss the remaining pairs of feminine shoes... and did so in obedient enthusiasm. Elaine's cunt was as moist as any of the girls there, as she watched him kiss feet in humble submission by her command, then had his cock bone even harder as he took in the mixed perfumes of the variety of girls... each thoroughly enjoying the defeat of his ego.

"... you'll have no issues with his control young lady, nor will any woman for that matter..." She grinned as she jerked him up from the attentions of the last excited girl's feet.

"He so likes to lick elsewhere too... tell them what you licked for me, my pet." She flicked the cane menacingly as his blush intensified at the sheer pleasure of her spite, the eyes of every girl on him intently now. Another quick flick of the cane brought the words gasping from his mouth.

"I...I licked... licked her... her anus." Elaine's cunt buzzed in triumph as he attempted to bow his head in absolute shame, and hide his face from the shocked expressions and cutting, smirking laughter from Penny and the girls, not just at his disclosure, but at the supreme pleasure Elaine indulged in, in openly allowing the knowledge of her intimacy with him to be aired. Brad's cock dribbled pre-cum amid the scornful laughter, basking in the raw humiliation as she stared at him with a wicked smile... both knowing what each of those girls would require of him now. Keeping the leash nice and taut, Elaine offered it up to Penny, who stood hand on hip, sneering down at the submissive cur who'd soon be hers to torment officially as her property. As she held it out, another hand came forward.

"Oh please, let me lead him... I've always wanted to know that feeling of total command." Elaine grinned, and after getting a nod from Penny, handed leash and cane to the bold girl, the others applauding her as she received them. Brad's eyes went up to the girl who was perhaps the most frumpy and chubby of the group he'd met when Penny had decided to take control of him. Tormented by boys over her looks and stature throughout her life, her friendship with Penny and the other assertive girls had seen to it that she'd enjoyed revenge over masculinity on many occasions, but tonight was going to be very special for her indeed. Her look of triumph as she tested the leash and looked down at Brad with pursed lips, had him know he'd soon be tasting her arsehole too... and as the applause continued for the plain and plump girl, how he wanted to oblige her.

Elaine sighed at the sweet thought that she'd have him repeat the situation with her more mature friends tomorrow, as the girls gathered excitedly around the leashed son-in-law to be, reminding her of her phone call earlier, taking Penny aside to stand by her.

"Oh girls, I do hope you've no prior engagements for this coming Saturday... the wedding day has been set for then, St. Hilda's awaits his return most eagerly." Penny sighed with pride as she received further excited applause from the girls at their enthusiasm - especially from those who'd witnessed weddings there before - and the delighted wife-to-be joined them, leading the way to her room, the plain and chubby girl showing her pleasure in asserting her authority over the defeated male, her cunt and arsehole ripe with arousal at the feel of the leash, and the jerking on it as his flesh was flicked with the cane.

The big girl duly took command of him in the bedroom, her eagerness having her waste no time in asserting her dominance over him, dropping her panties and face sitting him while other girls held him down and played with his standing cock. Penny was content just to sit and watch his humiliation at this stage, her contempt for him growing as he showed no resistance to being dominated by the plainest of her friends, the pleasure of his submission to them so evident, as the big girl shuffled with growing ecstasy upon his face, while another bespectacled Jane milked his cock to surrender.

Brad's ectasy was intense, as the flesh of the big girl had him know his place, the tastes of her cunt and arsehole mesmerising... but all he could think of was Elaine, as the cream was duly delivered from his cock by order, erupting in a blissful surrender to the frumpy examples of femininity, illustrating indelibly that all women owned him, and witnessed with sneering contempt by both Penny and the prettier girls, who'd show him their thoughts with the cane later. It would be a long evening for Brad, but tomorrow couldn't come quickly enough... and nor could Saturday.

*** *** ****

Brad awoke with a start, and found himself unable to move freely, his wrists tied back to meet his ankles, he grunted through the gag he'd also been adorned with, his waking memory recalling how he'd been hogtied by Penny and the girls, they taking pleasure in making him aware that's how he'd spend the eve of his wedding, whilst the girls enjoyed Penny's hen night. He was jolted by movement on the bed, and strained his neck to see Penny's face sneer into a mirror, her eyes full of contempt as she applied the final touches of her make-up. With his freshly striped buttocks still sore from the cane that she and her friends had awarded him, he tried to thrust his erecting cock at the sheets, gasping in horror through the gag as his erection was thwarted and no stimulus granted... his cock owned by something. Penny jeered with satisfaction.

"You don't think you'll be allowed to waste your seed before my Mother's friends require it, do you?..." She stood, and rolled him onto his side with his belly facing the full length mirror next her dressing table, enjoying the bewildered look in his eyes as they took in a black plastic cage concealing his cock, its moulded shape mimicking his bell, captured so tightly within it.

"...we let Tabitha, the plump girl who first showed you your place in the bedroom, fit it after you passed out with exhaustion... she wanted you to know it was her that fitted it, so you'd feel owned by her until its removal... which won't be until Mother's friends have had a good look at you." The spiteful pleasure on her face increased as she patted her hair and watched him squirm in bondage, Brad's anus tingling wonderfully as his cock pressed itself hard in its confinement, the thought of mature women enjoying his helpless and defeated predicament, exciting him no end... and the lasting taunt of the now absent big girl had him wanting to come more than ever.

"Get used to being caged, you'll be denied masturbation under this roof... and be grateful the one you're wearing is such a bland humiliator... Mother has many, more entertaining ones, that'll be suitable when you show any disobedience." She grinned spitefully as he grunted through the gag, a shiny globule of pre-cum hanging in a thread from the pee-hole in the restrictive black cap, his balls already fit to burst again.

"I'm off out now, to get fucked by a real man with a real cock, after last night's excitement... enjoy my Mother's friends won't you." Brad writhed and grunted through the gag as he watched her shapely legs and backside depart, knowing those tight clothes would soon be discarded, and he'd be cuckolded, even in bachelorhood. That thought was erotic enough, but his mind was on seeing Elaine again, the threads of pre-cum dribbling endlessly as he tried in vain to stimulate his cock, the denial blissful.

It seemed an eternity before he heard the excited babble of mature femininity ascending the stairs, his heart racing at the unmistakable tones of Madam Elaine Chantry amongst them, his shame exquisite as the door opened again, and the room filled with mature and senior women, Elaine's arm visible on holding the door wide and ushering them through. His anus fluttered and tingled wildly at the array of so obviously dominant women, their scornful smiles as menacing as the crops and short whips some of them carried to reflect their status, some high booted, some expressing their full figures in tight leather skirts. Each held a healthy contempt for him already, knowing he'd been readily dominated and trussed by mere girls, and each held a small fabric bag, neatly tied at the top.

His balls tingled lustily as Elaine emerged through the door with a curt smile, the other women giving her a spontaneous applause as she entered, delighted with what they saw on the bed, and knowing they'd see and be serviced by it on occasion, indefinitely. Elaine's red hair was resplendent in contrast with the black chiffon body stocking she wore, the material hiding nothing of her deliciously buxom figure, her nipples poking hard with spiteful excitement from her globular breasts. His confined cock pulsed hard in the cruelly restrictive dome, as her eyes met his, and the look in them told him she was as pleased to see him as he was her. She playfully flicked the cane she carried, longing to use it on him.

"As you can see, ladies, my Daughter's asset is more than ready to be acquired for our use on a permanent basis, showing no resistance whatsoever to even my daughter's friends... though he did question my authority initially, something I'll not tolerate again and which he'll pay for today." Brad's anus tingled, the butterflies in his stomach teasing him physically as his mind went to just how that cane would feel as she flexed it in her hands, posing in righteous dominance. A plump and senior woman whose cunt he'd soon become more than familiar with the scent and taste of, was the first of the women who'd collectively own him, to enjoy goading him, sneering at the black cap restraint his need to erect.

"Oh just look at that tiny and pathetic cock... ideal for concealment when we have him wear the maid's uniform, he has my approval already." Elaine smirked at him, as she tossed the bag into a corner, his bewildered eyes, still deep in horrified thought at being made to wear a maid's uniform, noting that the bag had a name on it. His eyes were then drawn to another woman, as she prodded the already bruised stripes on his flank and buttocks, confirmation that he'd already been shown his place. Though he taken little or no notice of her yesterday as she peeped over the fence, the blonde and buxom Gladys had his full attention now.

She twirled the bag she carried before his eyes as she stroked his flesh with her cane, letting him see the legend 'Mistress Gladys Pinner' emblazoned upon it. Her nipples poking hard through a black peep-hole bra visible beneath a thin silky white blouse, a thick belt holding in the womanly bulges of her figure as did the tight leather pencil skirt she wore. With a surly grin and a deep sigh she tossed the bag to join the other.

"Oh he gets my approval, I just wish he weren't hogtied with his legs up like that... I so love to cane restrained males." One by one, the array of mature women made their sadistic and humiliating pleasures known to him, adding their bags to the pile, in a ritualistic pageant which had become the norm for them, whenever a daughter of their society chose a male for permanent servitude. Brad's restrained cock pulsed in dire need of relief within the tight plastic cage, his mind teased to a submissive ectasy by the bondage he writhed in... and the eternal bondage to womanhood he was now doomed to, as Elaine confirmed the fate which was now a foregone conclusion for him, as his eyes guessed at the contents of the bags.

"Such a selection of used underwear requiring your attention...." She leaned over him and released the tie which bound his ankles to his wrists, allowing the relief of being able to squirm in bondage just the way Gladys appreciated... but she'd have to wait her turn with the cane. Elaine continued with how he'd perform his laundry duty as the smiling audience of women continued to smirk at their fresh prize.

"...of course, you'll not be allowed the boring inconvenience of a machine, you'll hand wash the contents of each bag whilst supervised... after you've sniffed each item to keep you keen for the scent of each woman... each woman who owns them, as much as they'll own you." She put her hand under his hip, and had him squirm on his side as unhitched the plastic cage.