Marri's Vacation Ch. 01

Story Info
Andrew uses Marri in a hotel.
2.5k words
4.73
3.1k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/23/2023
Created 07/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers

**NOTE: This is a continuation of "Educating Marri" which is in the midst of getting up on this site. I wrote that book a long time ago, and this was a sequel I started about four years ago. Go back and read Marri's earlier adventures for any context!

Chapter One

The first couple of hours in the car went quickly. We listened to CDs, joked around, and I did my best to explain my family dynamics to him. Finally, he laughed and gave up, saying he'd figure it all out once we got there.

"How did dinner with your friend go last night?" he asked.

I smiled and I knew I was blushing. "It was good."

He looked at me skeptically. "What aren't you telling me, Marri?"

"What?"

"You're grinning like the Cheshire Cat. Did something happen I should know about?"

"Well, we went back to her apartment and she took some pictures of me."

He stared hard at me for a few seconds. "What time did you get home?"

"About eleven-thirty..."

"Doesn't sound like that gave you much time to visit."

"This morning."

He grinned, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "So I take it Lori has competition?"

"How did you know about Lori anyway?" I demanded, trying to change the subject.

"It was all over your face every time you talked about her. But I have to say, you never smiled quite that much before."

"It doesn't bother you?"

"I told you before. I don't care how many people you have sex with, in work or out of it."

"So you won't mind if I keep seeing her? Lexie I mean?"

That mischievous grin was back and he said, "Can I see the pictures?"

"Oh shut up and drive," I said, pretending to be angry.

An hour or so later we pulled off at a rest stop and got some food for a late dinner. We decided to drive another hour or so before stopping for the night.

It was very late by the time we pulled in to the hotel. We went into the office together in case we both had to sign for the room. I bit my tongue when the manager addressed all questions to Andrew and practically ignored my existence. Of course, I was just a woman. And apparently a person can't have a brain and a vagina.

Still, I nearly fainted when he handed Andrew the key and said, "Here you are, Mr. Birch. Room 307 and I hope you and your wife have a nice stay."

My mouth was hanging open when we went back to the car to get our overnight bags. It was still like that when we went up to the room. I practically collapsed onto the bed and Andrew shut and double locked the door.

"He called me your wife," I stammered.

"Yes, he did."

"Why?"

"Does it bother you?"

"No, but..."

"Then don't worry about it," he said, hugging me. "Go shower if you're gonna. I want to get to bed."

"Tired?

"I didn't say we were going to sleep, just to bed. Now, go on."

My nipples hardened at the thought and I hurried into the bathroom. I didn't shower but I washed up, used the toilet, and brushed my teeth. I took off all of my clothes and put on the complimentary terrycloth robe hanging from the back of the door. It was rough and itchy but I knew I wouldn't have it on long.

When I came back into the room, I wasn't surprised to find him sitting on the edge of the turned down bed, naked. I was surprised, however, to see his belt tossed casually on the nightstand and an oversized bandana in his hand.

"Come here," he said.

"What's going on?"

"When I was packing for the trip, I had an idea. So, we're gonna try it out now, before we see your family and you turn all goodie-goodie on me."

"'Goodie-goodie'? What's that supposed to mean?"

"Let's just say I won't be able to call you my little slut in front of your parents. Now come over here."

A new shudder of anticipation and excitement ripped through me and I hurried over to him. "Take off the robe and get on your knees."

I did and he carefully rolled the bandana and held it up for me to see. "I know a lot of guys use you, Marri, and tonight I want it to be my turn."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean tonight I want you to trust me and let me just fuck you however I want, let me do whatever I want without stopping. No safewords, no nothing. Can you do that?"

I gulped. He was asking for total submission and I had a feeling the belt wasn't just for show. I knew if I said no, he'd accept it and we'd still have fantastic sex. But I was curious, so curious, to know just what he'd been holding back.

I nodded and he grabbed my arm. "No, you have to say it, Marri. Tell me you want this or we don't do it."

I took a deep breath and said, "I want you to use me, to use my body any way you want and not stop, even if I beg."

He held up the bandana. "Last chance to back out. Then you're mine."

"Use me."

He quickly tied the bandana around my eyes, knotting it securely. "Can you see?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Then get on the bed and lay on your back. And don't you fucking move until I tell you."

I did as I was told and positioned myself on what I hoped was the middle of the bed. I slowed my breathing in an attempt to stay calm and still. He pushed me towards the left without a word and I felt him climb onto the bed.

"Spread your legs and put your hands behind your head. I don't want to see you move one muscle when I touch you."

Once again, I hurried to obey, all too aware of the heat from my pussy. I was getting wet and soon I knew the sheet under me would be soaked. The idea of being at Andrew's total mercy, at being used by him, was turning me on. I knew he was kneeling between my thighs but other than that I had no idea what he was up to.

Suddenly, it felt like my nipple was on fire. I realized it he was biting it, grinding it savagely between his teeth, and despite my best efforts, I yelped and jerked away out of pure impulse. That earned me a hard slap to the pussy, the pressure increasing on my tit. I struggled to stay rigid and to control my breathing.

He started pinching the other nipple, twisting it fiercely from side to side, and used his free hand to find and expose my clit. He pulled the hood back and used his thumb to rub directly on it, something he knew I usually found much too intense.

Once again I cried out and was betrayed by my body. My back arched up in a futile attempt at escape. He growled and released my nipples. "I told you to stay still!"

Before I could respond, he clamped his hand firmly over my mouth and his teeth on the tender underside of my tit. I screamed but the sound was lost into his flesh. I arched my back again and he pressed harder on my clit.

Once I stopped struggling, the pain lessened. He released my mouth and tit and laid beside me. He continued rubbing my clit, harder than I normally allowed, and I couldn't help groaning, this time making sure I kept my mouth clamped shut.

He licked my earlobe and I shivered. He chuckled and it was an utterly masculine sound. "You're learning, aren't you?"

"Yes," I breathed, still fighting the urge to pull away from his ever-moving thumb.

"Whose pussy is this?"

"Yours," I moaned.

"Tell me."

"It's your pussy."

"And whose mouth is this?" he asked, kissing my parted lips.

"It's your mouth."

"Good."

He released my clit and moved to straddle my chest. He shoved a couple of pillows under my head and brushed the tip of his cock across my lips. "Tell me you want to suck it."

"I want to suck your cock. Please, let me suck your cock."

He slapped my face, not too hard but still hard enough to sting. "You can do better than that."

"Please, give me your cock and let me suck it. I want to taste you and feel you on my tongue. I want you to fill my mouth with your dick and let me suck you dry."

I opened my mouth to continue, but he cut off my words with his rod. He jammed it into my mouth and down my throat. I gagged and he slapped my face again.

"You wanted to suck it, now suck it."

Once I regained my composure I started sucking. I drew him even further into my mouth, savoring the taste of his skin and the few drops of precum. The tip hit the back of my throat with each thrust of his hips and air was momentarily cut off but I never stopped. One hand clenched around my hair and held my head still while the other delivered the occasional slap to my cheeks.

"Suck that cock," he groaned. "Suck it down your throat."

I sucked furiously for a few minutes and his dick grew even harder. He rammed it in and out of my mouth faster and faster until I was forced to just stay still and accept it.

"Here it comes," he moaned. "Oh Christ, here it comes."

His pole shuddered and exploded, sending jets of hot cum down my throat. I swallowed convulsively and he pulled out, leaving a sticky trail down my chin. He wiped it off and jammed his fingers into my mouth. "Suck it."

Once I'd licked it clean, he climbed off of my head and sat next to me. I laid perfectly still, each moment of anticipation driving me absolutely crazy. Finally, he spoke, his voice low and even a little menacing.

"You spilled my seed," he growled. "Roll over and put your hands under your cheek. Keep your legs spread."

I did and he immediately shoved pillows under my hips, lifting my ass into the air. I was forced to put the weight on my knees and he yanked away the pillows from under my head.

I felt his finger slide into my dripping hole and I moaned. He pumped it in and out a few times and said, "Go on and make as much noise as you want. It doesn't matter because I'm still gonna do what I want."

I moaned again and he pulled his finger back out. He brought it to my mouth and said, "Lick it off."

I did, sucking eagerly, my own juices sweet and musky. I felt his free hand massage my ass and then he shifted his body, kneeling back between my legs. He delivered a stinging slap to my ass. I cried out and he slapped the other cheek.

He slid his finger back into my cunt and laughed. "You liked that, didn't you?"

"Yes," I breathed.

"Tell me."

"I love it when you smack my ass."

He slapped it a few more times and I grunted with every strike. My pussy was contracting around his finger and he took it away. I felt the tip of his dick graze my slit but he didn't put it in. I moaned and tried to push my hips back and catch him.

"Stay still, I said," he snapped.

Before I could apologize, my ass seemed to explode. He was beating it with his belt and I loved every second. I started panting. Each blow was harder than the last and I was wriggling and jerking despite my best efforts to stay still.

"Andrew," I breathed, "Andrew it's too much, please."

He ignored me and continued the lashing. He grabbed my nipple with his free hand and squeezed it savagely. I cried out wordlessly and it was almost a scream, but he never slowed.

I wanted him to stop.

I wanted him to keep going.

"Please, Andrew, fuck me!" I cried.

"Fuck you? You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes!"

"Are you gonna cum for me if I fuck you?"

"God, yes!"

He let go of my tortured nipple and stopped beating my ass. I heard him toss the belt aside and felt him moving around on the bed, but he gave no clues as to what he was actually doing. At least a full minute passed like that, each second of it feeling like an eternity.

My ass was throbbing and I moaned again. He didn't answer but I was suddenly aware of a cold, wet sensation on my backside. "What are you doing?"

"Using you," he said. Before I could ask him to elaborate, I was gasping, all promises to stay still gone, and scrambling to pull away.

He was forcing his hard cock up my ass. The cold lube did little to ease its entry since I was struggling so hard. I pushed myself up on my hands but he shoved me back down.

"You wanted this," he murmured.

His voice grounded me, made me remember my decision to let him use my body, to see just how far he would go. I stopped struggling and slowed my breathing back to normal. He loosened his grip on my shoulders and grabbed my hips instead. He held that position for a few seconds almost as if he was testing my ability to remain still.

Once he was satisfied, he adjusted his grip and thrust forward. I cried out as his dick penetrated my ass, sliding in to the hilt in one smooth motion. He waited a moment for my yell to stop then commenced fucking me. He rammed into me hard and I felt tears brimming in my eyes.

Amazingly though, I was fast approaching orgasm. The sensation of being used, being taken, was overwhelming. I stifled the sobs and felt one hand grab my cunt. He rubbed the clit roughly between his thumb and forefinger and I groaned, the tears spilling onto my face.

"Whose pussy is this?" he demanded, his voice quaking with each thrust.

"Yours!" I cried, pushing back against him so he could penetrate me even further.

"Whose ass is it?"

"Your ass!"

"Tell me to fuck it."

"Fuck my ass! Ream me out as hard as you can! Cram your dick into me!"

"What are you?"

"I'm a slut!"

"Whose slut?"

"Yours! I'm your slut!"

"Are you my toy?"

"Yes, I'm your fucktoy! Use your fucktoy, Andrew! Take whatever you want! Do whatever you want! Make me your ass slut, make me your cum slut, make me anything you want!"

He kept ramming into me and rolling my clit and I was yelling at the top of my lungs. He started slapping my ass again with his free hand and that finally drove me over the edge. I was cumming, the climax more intense than anything I'd ever felt before.

"Cum for me!" he yelled and viciously pinched my clit.

"I'm cumming!" I screamed. "Ah, fuck, I'm cumming!"

"Take my load up you ass, fucktoy!"

And he exploded into me, driving his seed far up inside.

MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers