Marri's Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Marri and Andrew arrive and play in her parents' house.
3.2k words
4.93
2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/23/2023
Created 07/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers

Chapter Two

We'd arranged a wakeup call for nine the next morning, but I was still startled when the phone rang. I sat straight up in the bed and winced, the sudden movement making my ass scream for mercy. Andrew groaned and picked it up.

"Yeah, we're awake, thank you."

He dropped the receiver back on the cradle and stared at me, his expression wary. "Are you all right?"

"Good morning, to you too," I quipped, stretching gingerly.

"Dammit, Marri, I'm not kidding. Are you all right?"

"I'm fine. Why?"

"I got a little out of control last night," he said, pulling me into his arms. "I'm so, so sorry."

"I'm not."

"What?"

"Andrew, I've never cum that hard. Never."

"Christ Marri, I practically raped you!"

"You can't rape the willing."

He rolled his eyes. "Marri..."

"No, Andrew, you listen to me. Last night was intense. And I fucking loved it. Hearing you call me names, feeling your belt on my ass, having you pound into me, it was incredible. I came so hard I nearly passed out."

"I made you cry."

"So you have a bit of a sadistic side in the bedroom. Is that so horrible?"

"Is it?"

"In case you haven't noticed, it goes well with my slight masochistic streak. I'd say it makes us about even."

He was silent for a few seconds, apparently pondering everything I'd said. Finally he spoke again, his face full of love and tenderness. "I still feel guilty for hurting you."

"I suppose you could always make it up to me."

"When do we have to leave?"

"I'd like to be back on the road by ten."

"Think I can make it up to you in less than an hour?"

"I bet you can if you try really hard."

He guided my hand to his crotch and settled it on his cock. "I can try very hard."

"I noticed that," I murmured, giving it a little squeeze and starting a gentle up and down tugging motion. He groaned and pushed my hand away.

"You'd better stop it if you don't want me to cum all over you."

"No, I want you cum inside of me."

He groaned again and rolled us over in one smooth motion, flipping me onto my back with him propped over me. He looked down at me and smiled. "I really do love you, Marri."

"I love you too."

He slid into me and held himself still for a few moments. I raised my hips to meet him and he started pumping in and out of me. In total contrast to the previous night's fucking, this was slow and deliberate and full of tenderness.

We moved together easily, our low moans filling the room. He kissed my lips, his tongue filling my mouth as his cock filled my pussy. I reached climax quickly and pulled him even closer, groaning into his mouth.

He stiffened and came as well, his load filling my snatch. We stayed in that position for well over a minute, just staring at each other and reveling in being together.

Finally, we reluctantly pulled apart and took a quick shower. We pulled on our clothes and went back down to the office to turn in the key. The manager was smiling broadly at Andrew and even looking directly at me as well.

"Thank you, Mr. Birch. I hope your stay was pleasant."

"Perfect, thanks."

We were about to leave when the manager spoke up again. "Quite a little hellcat you've got there. The man in the room below yours sends his applause."

I blushed and whirled around to tell exactly what they could do with their applause, but Andrew stopped me with a light hand on my arm. "Well, you can tell him I hope I didn't make him feel too inadequate."

We left the manager open-mouthed and goggling after us. We got in the car and drove away, heading toward a small waffle house for breakfast. I was still livid and Andrew knew it, but he just smiled.

"Come on, Marri, who cares if they heard."

"I don't care that they heard us. I just don't like being discussed by a couple of guys like they're in a locker room."

"It's been my experience that they only discuss other people's great sex because they aren't getting any of their own. Now come on, cheer up. We'll be at your parents' in a few more hours. And we'll stay at a different hotel on the way home okay?"

I nodded grudgingly and ate the blueberry pancakes the waitress brought over. Once my stomach was full, I felt better. Really, in the grand scheme of things, who cared if a couple of strangers talked about my sexual prowess. Maybe they managed to learn a few things.

Feeling pretty chipper, we paid and walked hand in hand back to the car. The sky was bright white with clouds and I hoped we'd have some snow on the ground in time for Christmas.

* * * * *

"Marri! God, you look great!" my sister Gwendolyn squealed as she barreled across the driveway and into my arms. I laughed and hugged her fiercely.

"Hey, Gwen. Thanks. You look good, too."

We looked absolutely nothing alike. She was a petite, willowy blond and I was blessed with my mother's side's broad frame. But I still loved her to death. We were just under two years apart and she'd always looked up to me. No one was really surprised when she decided to pick psychology as her major, too, but I'd encouraged her to change it in her sophomore year of undergrad work. Her real passion was computers and technology, so I convinced her to stick with that instead.

She pulled back and looked at Andrew, her expression openly appreciative. "Hi, I'm Gwendolyn. Marri neglected to mention you're completely gorgeous."

Andrew laughed and I blushed. He extended his hand and she shook it. "Nice to meet you. I'm Andrew."

The three of us grabbed the stuff from the trunk and went into the house. He looked a little nervous and I couldn't really blame him. My sister was one thing. My parents would be another.

"Marri!" my mother called and hurried down the stairs followed closely by my father. "Oh honey, we missed you so much!"

I hugged her first and then my dad before standing next to Andrew. "Mom, Dad, this is my boyfriend Andrew Birch."

My mother smiled, her own blue eyes sparkling, and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you, Mrs. Sands," he said.

"Please, call me Caroline. And believe me, the pleasure is all mine. I told Marri all along if she'd just take her nose out of the books sometime she'd find a handsome young man. It's nice to see I was right."

"Thanks," he said, his ears a little pink. He let go of her hand and shook my dad's.

"Good to meet you, Andrew. And you can call me Ed."

"Hello, Ed."

I watched carefully as they stared at each other. My father wasn't a tall man by any means, only about five foot six, and his blond hair had turned shiny silver over the years, but he'd worked out every day of his adult life and was still very muscular. He was more than a little intimidating and had scared away his fair share of Gwen and my dates over the years.

Thank God Andrew didn't scare easily.

"How was the drive?" my mother asked, leading us into the living room. We all sat in the various chairs and sofas and I took Andrew's hand. I gave it a little squeeze to make him feel more comfortable.

"Not too bad," I told her. "We stopped about halfway for the night. That made it a lot easier."

My father's nostrils flared slightly but he didn't say anything. He knew I wasn't a virgin and hadn't been for years, but he still like to pretend. "Is everyone going to be able to make it tomorrow?" I asked, hoping to change the subject.

My mother's eyes lit up and I knew she was thrilled to have the whole family for Christmas Eve dinner. It had been a tradition for years. That way everyone got to spend Christmas day home if they wanted or with their own set of in-laws.

"Absolutely everyone! Even your aunt Leigh!"

Leigh was Mom's youngest sister and she was only four years older than me, so I'd always liked her. She was kind of flighty, but she had a heart of pure gold.

Soon the conversation was in full swing, my parents telling me about the various extended family members and Gwen tossing out an occasional comment or opinion. Andrew just sat quietly next to me, his thumb gently sliding back and forth across the tops of my knuckles.

Once I was officially "caught up" on my cousin Susan's new braces and uncle Mike's lack of love life and whatever else I was supposed to know, it was time for the moment of truth. It was time to discuss sleeping arrangements. I knew I'd be in my room and Gwen in hers and my parents in theirs, so that left Andrew in one of three possible places: the couch, the tiny rollout bed in Dad's study, or in with me.

"All right then, Marri, why don't you take your things up to your room and put the presents under the tree," my mom said, standing and stretching.

"What about Andrew's stuff?" Gwen blurted. I wanted to strangle her.

My parents exchanged a quick look and I realized they had probably discussed this at length before we were even in the state. Andrew gave my hand a little squeeze and spoke up before they could answer.

"If Marri doesn't mind stashing my bag in her room, I'm sure I can get my clothes in the mornings."

My father eyed him skeptically. "Excuse me?"

"Well, your couch seems comfortable enough. And that way I won't keep anyone awake with my snoring."

It was a diplomatic answer worthy of some kind of award. My parents smiled at each other but I was a little disappointed I wouldn't be sleeping in his arms. But at least I was with him for Christmas.

* * * * *

That night I was jerked out of my half-sleep by a soft rustling sound. I sat bolt upright and felt a hand press gently against my mouth. I gasped, suddenly wishing I still slept with my long-forgotten night light.

"Sh, it's just me."

I sighed and collapsed into Andrew's broad chest. "You scared the shit out of me," I hissed.

"Sorry," he whispered, chuckling.

The backs of his fingers lightly brushed my cheek and I was suddenly well aware he was dressed only in boxers and in my bed at my parents' house. I turned my head to tell him to get back to the couch before someone noticed but he kissed me instead.

His lips were soft and his tongue was gentle. It danced around my mouth, probing every crevice and licking along my teeth. I moaned into him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He broke the kiss, still grinning. "You know, there's something unbelievably hot about making out with you in your parents' house."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

"You know, my dad is a super light sleeper."

He started kissing my neck, running his tongue over my collarbone. I shivered and he whispered, "Then I guess we'll just have to be quiet."

He was right. There was something hot about messing around in my parents' house. It made me feel like a horny teenager and I couldn't help giggling. He shushed me with more kisses, rolling me onto my back and sliding his hand up under my pajama top.

He massaged my breasts and tweaked the nipples. I buried my fingers in his hair and bit my lip to keep from crying out. He laid down next to me and somehow managed to slide out of his boxers without rolling out of my narrow twin-sized bed. I wiggled out of my pajama bottoms, thankful I never wore panties to bed, and pressed our bodies together.

His cock was rock hard and I wrapped my fingers around the shaft and gave it a soft tug, pleased to be rewarded with a drop of precum. He sucked in his breath and quickly opened the buttons of my top. He sucked my nipple into his mouth and rolled it with his tongue. I groaned and tightened my grip on his dick.

He rolled me back over and slid into me. We moved slowly and deliberately, careful not to make too much noise. His cock was soon in a rhythm and I pressed up against him with each stroke, knowing I'd be cumming soon.

His breathing became heavy and he kissed me hard. The orgasm hit and I moaned into his mouth. He groaned back and came, sending his load deep into me.

After a few minutes, he let out a shuddering breath and laid down next to me. He held me close and kissed my temple. I snuggled into him and giggled. "I've never had sex in here before," I whispered.

"Something erotic about sneaking around huh?"

"Yeah."

We stayed like that for a while then he kissed me again. "I should get back to the couch before someone notices I'm gone, don't you think?"

"You could always say you got lost on the way to the bathroom."

"And just happened to fall naked into your bed?"

"Don't think they'd buy it, huh?"

He laughed softly and got up. I watched him pull on his pajama bottoms and smiled into my pillow. Even in near darkness, his body was beautiful. He kissed my forehead and whispered, "I'll see you in the morning okay?"

"I love you, Andrew."

"I love you, too."

He slipped out and I rolled over to the other side of the mattress where it was still warm from his body.

* * * * *

The next morning went by fast. It was full of last minute preparations, cleaning and cooking. Andrew went with my dad to the grocery store to get a few things my mother had conveniently forgotten to buy for dinner. She did it every year mostly so he'd have a reason to stay out of her way. He played along, happy to do his last minute shopping alone.

In no time, Mom had the house beyond sparkling clean and she was directing me and Gwen on how to set the tables, counting and recounting silverware and plates, convinced and terrified she'd forget something.

By noon, the many relatives had started trucking in. I was amazed at how big some of my cousins had gotten, the twins Mitchell and Carson seeming to tower over me now they'd officially hit eighteen and Clayton, the youngest, wide eyed and excited about Santa's upcoming visit.

Dad and Andrew got back just in time with the extra cheese, crackers, olives, and pickles to help welcome both sets of grandparents. Grampa Paul and Gramma Louise, my dad's parents, had been driven by Uncle Mike, Dad's much younger brother. Mom was always trying to fix him up with Aunt Leigh, but everyone else knew better. Mike was happily living the bachelor life and Leigh was too busy trying to save the world.

My aunt Trish and uncle Nick drove Grandma Aubrey and Grandpa Miles along with my cousins Audrey and Nicky. Once Leigh arrived, just barely on time as usual, it was time for dinner and I felt like Christmas had officially begun.

Soon everyone was eating and laughing, Andrew seeming to fit right in. He exchanged army stories with my uncle Gary and put up with my cousin Bethany's seven-year-old mooning because she apparently developed a king-sized crush on him. Gramma Louise seemed especially impressed with him, pulling him aside and admonishing me to "hang on to this one".

Eventually, the chatter ceased as the food disappeared and everyone helped clean up. Clayton was anxious to get home so he didn't miss Santa's flight and everyone seemed to take that as a good sign to head home.

Soon it was just the five of us again, sitting in the living room listening to a CD of instrumental Christmas carols. I was sitting next to Andrew on the loveseat and rested my head against his shoulder, totally content. My mother smiled at us and my father didn't even protest when he kissed the top of my head.

"Did you bring a stocking, Andrew?" Gwen piped up, gesturing at the four hanging from the mantle.

"No, actually. I didn't really think about it."

"I hope Santa doesn't pass you by then," my mother said with a wink.

"I'd probably just get coal anyway."

We all talked and poked good-natured fun at each other until eleven or so. Then we all decided to go to bed. Andrew fluffed the pillow on the couch and I leaned against the doorjamb, just watching. He'd be sleeping within a few feet of the tree but refused to turn the lights off, saying it was too pretty to waste.

"Don't stay up too late," I said, reluctant to leave, "or else Santa might not show up."

He grinned and waved at the pile of presents stacked haphazardly under the tree. "I'd say he's already been here."

"Well, then, just don't peek."

"I won't. I hear the elves come and repo the loot if you do."

I bade him a fast goodnight with only a small peck on the lips. After all, I knew he'd be up soon.

* * * * *

I'd dozed off at some point and was awakened by a soft, nuzzling sensation on my cunt. My eyes fluttered open and I realized I was on my back with my legs spread wide. My short nightie had been pushed up over my waist leaving me open and exposed. I gasped as I felt something slide into my surprisingly wet pussy.

I started to sit up but was gently pushed back down. "Andrew?" I hissed.

"Who else would it be?" he murmured, his voice muffled by my flesh.

I didn't answer. My eyelids slid shut again and I had to shove my fist into my mouth to keep the cries of pleasure from escaping. His tongue and lips worked their magic, sucking and licking my swollen clit and lips. He pumped his fingers in and out, pressing up on my g-spot and making me gasp.

He nibbled on my clit carefully with his teeth, the friction making me squirm and writhe. My own teeth sank into my palm as a final flick of his tongue caused the orgasm to overtake me. I raised my hips off the bed, pressing my snatch against his face and groaning.

He pulled his mouth away and used the weight of his body to push mine back down onto the mattress. His naked flesh pressed against mine and he kissed my lips hungrily. The taste of my juices on him was enough to push me back to the brink of climax and I grabbed his ass.

I pushed him into me and his cock easily slid down to the base. He fucked me as hard as we dared, not wanting the bed to thump against the floor and bring the rest of the family running. The tip of his dick hit my cervix with each thrust and I came again, sinking my teeth into his shoulder. That instantly triggered his own orgasm and he grunted as his spunk filled me.

MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers